Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-IEH- Liger~ The Lurker peeks in... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are you handling the Pandemic?
  Just fine, thank you for asking
  I'm a nervous wreck
  Meh... one day at a time
  WEAR YOUR F***ING MASKS, GEEZUS!!
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:57 pm
Shadow of Miracles
You're slacking xD

but true nonetheless. So will you be joining us in the RP event? I need a reason to do it.

Not slacking, but rather realizing that I have a rather fast paced RL and it would be insane for me to try and fully balance both of them. My mental capacity is slowly but surely being consumed by teaching methods, child psychology, and enough animal science knowledge to teach a year longs worth of classes to high schoolers. sweatdrop

I'll stick with what I know for here and leave it at that. RP event? Is that D's thing (should have expected that it's still alive)? Probably not... I need to finish my story arc, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:55 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
You're slacking xD

but true nonetheless. So will you be joining us in the RP event? I need a reason to do it.

Not slacking, but rather realizing that I have a rather fast paced RL and it would be insane for me to try and fully balance both of them. My mental capacity is slowly but surely being consumed by teaching methods, child psychology, and enough animal science knowledge to teach a year longs worth of classes to high schoolers. sweatdrop

I'll stick with what I know for here and leave it at that. RP event? Is that D's thing (should have expected that it's still alive)? Probably not... I need to finish my story arc, lol.

I started Marco's story arc =D but I have to do it in the digimon based RP forum since D's RP event is happening in the main RP forum  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:40 am
Shadow of Miracles
I started Marco's story arc =D but I have to do it in the digimon based RP forum since D's RP event is happening in the main RP forum

Interesting... so is his event taking over all the threads or just a few of them?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:52 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

Interesting... so is his event taking over all the threads or just a few of them?

I think it's all of them or at least the important threads like the main cities. What's the setting for Marcus story?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:15 am
Shadow of Miracles

I think it's all of them or at least the important threads like the main cities. What's the setting for Marcus story?

Last I remember, Marcus was challenging the five (including chaosgallantmon) chaos generals for their approval to get access to chaosdramon. I think ChaosGallantmon was the last one I beat, leaving ChaosMegaSeadramon... I think. I'll have to check my links on the 1st page.

Still no way to get ChaosMegaseadramon, no?

Edit: I mean ChaosMetalSeadramon... or ChaosSeadramon. (depending on translation)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:39 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

Last I remember, Marcus was challenging the five (including chaosgallantmon) chaos generals for their approval to get access to chaosdramon. I think ChaosGallantmon was the last one I beat, leaving ChaosMegaSeadramon... I think. I'll have to check my links on the 1st page.

Still no way to get ChaosMegaseadramon, no?

Edit: I mean ChaosMetalSeadramon... or ChaosSeadramon. (depending on translation)

I don't know if there is a way right now

but some things have changed from the digimon list mostly adding in the xros digimon  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:49 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

rolleyes Well, technically speaking there would have been no possible way that a course for him would have come up without a contest that involved him, because we lacked a leader(no offense to D but he isn't always available in guild) but it would be theoretically possible if we were to take a vote to make it so ChaosMetalSeadramon could be obtainable by DNAing together MegaSeadramon and WaruMegaSeadramon. I mean just saying, we COULD do that if it was then approved by someone with the authority to do so. That idea makes sense right? I'm just rambling on here.

Also as per the RP event it is currently taking place in both Network and Drive city, Dragon Eye Lake and Tropical Jungle, as well as Vaccine Sentinal Tower and The Dark Pit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:41 pm
Shadow of Miracles

but some things have changed from the digimon list mostly adding in the xros digimon

Ah, well then... all digimon that I currently have no need for, lol. Has an Xros system come into play yet?

UnHolyFudge
Well, technically speaking there would have been no possible way that a course for him would have come up without a contest that involved him, because we lacked a leader(no offense to D but he isn't always available in guild) but it would be theoretically possible if we were to take a vote to make it so ChaosMetalSeadramon could be obtainable by DNAing together MegaSeadramon and WaruMegaSeadramon. I mean just saying, we COULD do that if it was then approved by someone with the authority to do so. That idea makes sense right? I'm just rambling on here.

Also as per the RP event it is currently taking place in both Network and Drive city, Dragon Eye Lake and Tropical Jungle, as well as Vaccine Sentinal Tower and The Dark Pit.

No surprises there... I guess I'll just have to use my imagination for that portion then since I already have Chaosdramon. All I need is for Marcus to get there story-wise.

As far as the event goes... good, as long as it doesn't include anywhere that I am, I can go on as planned. Gotta beat up ChaosMetalSeadramon and claim his prize and then move on with my plans... yipeee... all the while trying to restore this guild back actually I like bringing it to a state of change is better, old DTI is a little out of reach now... sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:52 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

Ah, well then... all digimon that I currently have no need for, lol. Has an Xros system come into play yet?

UnHolyFudge
Well, technically speaking there would have been no possible way that a course for him would have come up without a contest that involved him, because we lacked a leader(no offense to D but he isn't always available in guild) but it would be theoretically possible if we were to take a vote to make it so ChaosMetalSeadramon could be obtainable by DNAing together MegaSeadramon and WaruMegaSeadramon. I mean just saying, we COULD do that if it was then approved by someone with the authority to do so. That idea makes sense right? I'm just rambling on here.

No surprises there... I guess I'll just have to use my imagination for that portion then since I already have Chaosdramon. All I need is for Marcus to get there story-wise.

As far as the event goes... good, as long as it doesn't include anywhere that I am, I can go on as planned. Gotta beat up ChaosMetalSeadramon and claim his prize and then move on with my plans... yipeee... all the while trying to restore this guild back actually I like bringing it to a state of change is better, old DTI is a little out of reach now... sweatdrop

I became an artist =w=

btw is his story like a solo mission? or does it involve any other characters?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:58 pm
Shadow of Miracles
I became an artist =w=

Nice! So how many active artist are there now? Sounds to me like all the active members can make art now... not exactly a bad thing, just an observation.

long reason
Ummm... that's where it gets complicated. It was supposed to be a group thing with the ultimate guild being a gangbang against Zadok's character, but due to time and activity (or rather a lack there of) it's shifted into a solo mission.

I've had to alter the story-arc quite a bit with Zadok's disappearance. Something that could easily be explained by the rules of time and other such alterations when you let too many people know about the future. Simply put, I was too ambitious.

tl;dr- It was meant for multiple people, but there are no people still active that were involved (to my knowledge).

BTWz: i have a skype now emotion_awesome

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

After removing those who have not posted in a reasonable amount of time, 6 artists,5 of which have at least some permission to do art in the digi-lab, 2 of the total 6 are regular members, and 1 applicant for an artist position, these numbers are acceptable, since with the current rules the absolute minimum number of artists is met(which is 5 in case anyone was wondering) however in total there we have 13 artists.

OH YOU HAZ SKYPE? emotion_awesome cool

Edit: I got the info on artists and stuff from here: DTI Files

Le second edit: No, Xros Wars has no system in place yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:11 pm
Yeah, but the only one who was doing the art for a majority of the time (like 99%) was Kaos. So I joined to help out.

Well sounds interesting 3nodding too bad I wasn't around for that...or was I? o.o

nice! you have to tell me your skype name =D

p.s. love your sig, I want pokebank ;-;
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
I became an artist =w=

Nice! So how many active artist are there now? Sounds to me like all the active members can make art now... not exactly a bad thing, just an observation.

long reason
Ummm... that's where it gets complicated. It was supposed to be a group thing with the ultimate guild being a gangbang against Zadok's character, but due to time and activity (or rather a lack there of) it's shifted into a solo mission.

I've had to alter the story-arc quite a bit with Zadok's disappearance. Something that could easily be explained by the rules of time and other such alterations when you let too many people know about the future. Simply put, I was too ambitious.

tl;dr- It was meant for multiple people, but there are no people still active that were involved (to my knowledge).

BTWz: i have a skype now emotion_awesome

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:46 pm
UnHolyFudge

After removing those who have not posted in a reasonable amount of time, 6 artists,5 of which have at least some permission to do art in the digi-lab, 2 of the total 6 are regular members, and 1 applicant for an artist position, these numbers are acceptable, since with the current rules the absolute minimum number of artists is met(which is 5 in case anyone was wondering) however in total there we have 13 artists.

Oh wow! kudos to lief for that thread! I likes it!
And yeah, i was pretty much forced to get one by my parents...

Shadow of Miracles
Yeah, but the only one who was doing the art for a majority of the time (like 99%) was Kaos. So I joined to help out.

Well sounds interesting smilies/icon_3nodding.gif too bad I wasn't around for that...or was I? o.o

Well that's nice of you. I'll help out a bit more since I think I have the time... emphasis on I think, lol.

Skype name: facebook: galon.greer  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:48 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge

Oh wow! kudos to lief for that thread! I likes it!
And yeah, i was pretty much forced to get one by my parents...

Shadow of Miracles

Well sounds interesting smilies/icon_3nodding.gif too bad I wasn't around for that...or was I? o.o

Well that's nice of you. I'll help out a bit more since I think I have the time... emphasis on I think, lol.

Skype name: facebook: galon.greer

greer or green?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:09 pm
Shadow of Miracles

greer or green?

Greer

I didn't understand it at the time so my skype is linked to my facebook. Good thing I'm not one for hiding facts about myself or anything of the sort that would demand that kind of privacy... sweatdrop  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games