Tags: La Luna, Magic, Roleplay, Sailor Moon, Senshi 

Reply Home Base - Shop and OOC Stuff
You've Got Questions and We've Got Answers~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Submit

Sunshine Alouette

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:01 pm
I have a few questions about bonded senshi and knights.

Mainly, what is the extent of the bond? Is it something that they can actually feel? If so, once both the senshi and knight in a bonded pair have awakened, would they be able to sense where each other is when they’re powered up? What about when they’re powered down? Would the bond be something they’d be able to feel even when they’re not transformed? Does it allow them to sense/detect certain things about their “other half”? Say, if a knight were tired or not feeling well, or feeling unsettled, would their senshi be able to pick up on that? What about if a powered character died? Would their senshi/knight “feel” that or sense that something was wrong?

On that train of thought, if a senshi or knight is corrupted, would their respective knight or senshi be able to sense the change?

Basically, are there any guidelines we should follow when it comes to the bonded senshi/knight relationship, or are we more or less free to explore it however we wish?

Also, how would things be similar and/or different in regards to a senshi and their bonded guardian???

Amasis:: The bond itself is apparent to the pair, yes. Because knights are only bound to one specific senshi, and a senshi to just one knight, it works a bit differently than senshi sensing court members though.
Senshi/knight pairs can sense each other only once they both recognize the bond when powered. Sensing each other unpowered relies on knowing that person's civilian identity. If the senshi knows the knight's but not vice versa, then the senshi can sense the knight no matter what, but the knight can't sense the senshi when powered down until s/he finds out the senshi's identity.
The bonds can let you feel a very vague sense of their state in that if they have sudden blinding terror, that would probably reverberate. But anything short of a sharp, overwhelming emotion would not register. If one partner is corrupted or dies, there would be a sharp feeling of emptiness.

It's similar for Guardians and senshi, except that a Guardian can sense their senshi once the bond is realized, regardless of whether or not they know the senshi's civilian form.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:09 am
These are probably really silly questions, but what kinds of classes does Celeste Community College offer? What are the requirements for students to be considered either part time or full time? What does the schedule there look like?

I'm trying to figure out exactly what my character's college life would be like, so any clarification regarding these questions would be greatly appreciate. I'm not exactly looking for a full curriculum or anything, but a general idea on what they offer would certainly help me get started!  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Luna Muffin

Fashionable Tycoon

8,400 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:27 pm
So dumb question but umm, is there a place where senshi types that are taken are?
I looked all through the forms and I couldn't find the topic, I may have over looked it.

Seiana_ZI :: You'll want to look here, as was said below, but also at the Unofficial Quest List over here. :3 Because of our reservation system, anything on that list is also considered to be taken.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:36 pm
Soulless Luna Wrote:
So dumb question but umm, is there a place where senshi types that are taken are?
I looked all through the forms and I couldn't find the topic, I may have over looked it.

That would be here: Taken Power Sources; I know I'm not of the Crew, and I don't really have a character approved yet... but it doesn't hurt to help...smilies/icon_4laugh.gif  

Kaosujin Ryu

Unsealed Senshi

11,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Luna Muffin

Fashionable Tycoon

8,400 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:31 pm
Oh no no that's fine xD thanks for the answer, I just feel embarrassed that I missed it. Thank you very much : )  
Home Base - Shop and OOC Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff