Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
READ ME! -- The New GDAPW Welcome Thread! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Here's a new member checklist!
  Familiarize yourself with the rules!
  Post in this thread and tell us about you!
  Post new threads about things that are on your mind!
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:49 am
Welcome guild members new and old! This topic will take the place of about four that used to be on the front page to help keep things tidy and current. I'll try to keep this first post short and sweet.

arrow Be yourself and have fun, but remember to follow the RULES. If you're a regular, you should already know them. If you're new and you HAVEN'T read them yet, DO IT. The most common ones that I've noticed people seem to overlook are:
TAB exclaim No spamming. There's randomness, and then there's spam. If your post doesn't have anything to do with any post anyone has made in the thread so far, you're PROBABLY spamming.
TAB exclaim All topics must have polls. Simple, easy, almost a no-brainer. But we've all done it on accident in haste. Just don't neglect it every time.
TAB exclaim Don't beg members for Gold or donations. Just...don't do it. It's obnoxious, and there are more than enough opportunities to win things around here.
I reserve the right to mercilessly ridicule anyone who violates one or more of these rules, or the others on the homepage 3nodding

arrow This is a welcome thread, so post here and let us welcome you! You can tell us as much or as little about yourself as you'd like. If you don't know where to start, go ahead and build off Ginhi's old Getting to Know Each Other form below.

Quote:
-Gaian Name:
-What you would prefer to be called:
-Birthday/Age:
-Bands you like:
-Stuff you love outside of Gaia:
-Stuff you love that's part of Gaia:
-Anything else!:

And again, welcome! On behalf of the guild and crew, I hope you enjoy your time here heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:56 am
-Gaian Name: GoldDiggingWhore (or Sinn)
-What you would prefer to be called: Goldie works
-Birthday/Age: Jan 25, 1985.
-Zodiac: Aquarius with a rising sign in Cancer and a moon sign in Aries
-Chinese Zodiac: Wood Rat
-Height: 5'9
-Weight: 170 lb.
-Favorite color: GOLD, Teal
-Bands you like: Rock Band! I like Daft Punk...um...Tenacious D...stuff from OCRemix...
-Stuff you love outside of Gaia: Video games, anime, techno, writing, getting art, role-playing, Japanese stuff, chocolate, cheese, cake, chocolate cheesecake, fire, being loved/in love
-Stuff you love that's part of Gaia: I like hording money and earning more of it. If only my money making schemes ever panned out...
-Dislikes: Insects, most vegetables, wheat grass, deep water, sharp objects, not understanding s**t, mean people, hot a** places (says the one living in the desert, hah)
-Anything else!: I love this guild and the people in it heart (some more than others ninja )

Favorite...
-Movies: Back to the Future Trilogy / Serenity / Serendipity / Inception / Eagle Eye
-Games: Chrono Trigger / Secret of Mana / The Legend of Zelda / Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney
-Songs/Music: American Pie / lotsa Euro-beat & J-Pop / almost anything from Overclocked Remix
-TV Shows: Too many anime shows to mention. Apart from that, I haven't watched TV in a while, but...back when I did, Whose Line is it Anyway? / CSI / 24 / Arrested Development / How I Met Your Mother / Friends
-Food: Chicken & rice w/gravy + broccoli w/ranch  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:29 pm
-Gaian Name: Sagebomb (or Euk, Seer, Gdapw, Vilsum, sageisthebomb etc)
-What you would prefer to be called: Sage
-Birthday/Age: 6-April-86
-Zodiac: Aries with a rising sign in Aries and a moon sign in Pieces
-Chinese Zodiac: Fire Tiger
-Height: 6'2
-Weight: 190 lb.
-Favorite color: Saphhire/Aquateal
-Bands you like: Kpop, Jpop, Pop-country, Rpop, Poprock..Most pop really
-Stuff you love outside of Gaia: Animals, Travel, Increasing my knowlege base, Research, personal growth.
-Stuff you love that's part of Gaia: Gdapw, Friends, fishing, bit of exchanging
-Dislikes: Things that damage animals and the enviroments they live in. Arrogant and vetaxing people.
-Anything else!: At all times be yourself, Dont compare your self to others, as there will always be greater and lesser people than you.

Favorite...
-Movies: Things by Disney, Miyazaki, Comedys
-Games: Final fantasy, Gran Turismo
-Songs/Music: Lots, mainly what was covered above
-TV Shows: Basically comedys...Family guy, Futurama, Simpsons, American Dad, Big bang theory, Two and a half men, Project Runway etc
-Food: Thai food, Indian food, Korean food, I love exotic foods  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:34 pm
Being a fire tiger sounds so much cooler than being a wood rat.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:19 am
-Gaian Name: DarkMoonSlayer
-What you would prefer to be called: Emmers, DMS, Dark
-Birthday/Age: 07-07-88 (22)
-Zodiac: Cancer
-Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
-Height: 5'8"
-Weight: ...at last Doc visit... too much. x.x
-Favorite color: Blue, Red, Black
-Bands you like: Linkin Park, Enigma, Mumford and Sons, Tool, Rammstein, Basically any alternative and rock bands.
-Stuff you love outside of Gaia: Various other Avatar sites. Reading, drawing, writing, photography, video games, music...
-Stuff you love that's part of Gaia: Guilds! xD Sometimes zOMG.
-Dislikes: Errm... lots of stuff... you'll learn about them as you get to know me. xD (but in general I don't let the things I don't like get tome too much...usually...)
-Anything else!: BACONBACONBACON!

Favorite...
-Movies: LoTR is definitely my favorite. Star Wars, Anything by Mel Brooks. Monty Python's Life of Brian and Holy Grail.
-Games: Oh man... oh man.... so many to list... TES: Morrowind, Halo, Fable, Layton, Etrian Odyssey, Rune Factory, POKEMON! Puzzle Quest, KoTOR, Republic Commando, MechAssault, Jade Empire, LoZ etc. etc.
-TV Shows: I don't really watch much TV. :C
-Food: Pizza, Ice cream, sammiches, Almond Milk, Honey Bunches of Oats, Apple Juice and Cider, Dr. Pepper, burgers, chili and cheese on rice, sticky rice, granny smith apples, corn...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:11 am
heart Gaian Name: TJ_Jaganshi
heart What you would prefer to be called: TJ
heart Birthday/Age: 6-6-1989 (do the math yourself 3nodding )
heart Zodiac: Gemini with moon in cancer and rising sign in capricorn
heart Chinese Zodiac: earth snake
heart Height: 5'4
heart Weight: 127 lb
heart Favorite color: green, blue & yellow
heart Bands you like: J-pop J-rock, freestyle, rock, metal, classical, basically everything but country or gangster rap.
heart Stuff you love outside of Gaia: my family, my friends, my kitties, my job!!!
heart Stuff you love that's part of Gaia: Gdapw, Friends, my gold fish

mad Dislikes: Rude guild members, racist people, and anyone who would hurt the elderly, a child or animal
heart Anything else!: I LOVE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!

Favorite...
heart Movies: How to train your dragon, nightmare before christmas, miyazaki films and sonic te movie (you knew it was coming)
heart Games: Volley ball, hide and seek, twister, candyland, operation, pretty pretty princess, apples to apples, Sonic games, final fantasy, and Little big Planet
heart Songs/Music: anything but country or rap
heart TV Shows: sonic, biker mice from mars, avatar, animaniacs, world's dumbest, most shocking, most daring, and bridezillas (they crack me up)
heart Food: anything my mommy, awela, and my honey makes for me, they're all great cooks!!!

TJ_Jaganshi
Vice Captain

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 pm
Why does everyone have a cooler Chinese Zodiac than me? gonk

Oh yeah, because mine is just...lame xp

@DarkMoonSlayer: Bacon = heart

@TJ: The little angwy face you put amuses me xd

@Novii: Being a Metal Horse sounds AWESOME. And you can find out all the other things about your Western Zodiac if you go here 3nodding

It's the attack of the smilies used for punctuation eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:56 pm
-Gaian Name: Blackdragon0228
-What you would prefer to be called: Black or Michi (what im called as a nickname irl) works just fine : D
-Birthday/Age: February 28th, 1990/ Im 20 sweatdrop
-Zodiac: Pisces
-Chinese Zodiac: Metal Horse
-Height: 5'0''......................im so short gonk
-Weight: uuh..........*walks away* ninja
-Favorite color: Purple!
-Bands you like: So many.......wont list. cant list lol i love sooo much music but i will say that right now my tastes r leaning towards my Japanese music smile
-Stuff you love outside of Gaia: Anime! mostly XD but also poetry, music, nerdy things like D&D, magic the gathering, MMOs, and video games, friends, fun, food, merriment blah blah blah etc whee
-Stuff you love that's part of Gaia: Forums are the best! and dressing up. but i totally love this guild too biggrin
-Anything else!: I like random convos! Msg me sometime biggrin

Favorites
-Movies: Disney movies, Inception, Scott Pilgram vs. The world. Book of Eli, Kick a**, among others lol
-Games: Persona 3, God of War, World of Warcraft, Soul Calibur
-Songs/Music: like i said b4.....2 much.
-TV Shows: Ummmm adult swim stuff, House, Scrubs, Comedy central
-Food: Japanese food biggrin and seafood! and just about anything with cheese.....:p  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:59 pm
Wow for once in a guild i feel young lol ur all older than I am  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:08 pm
Liking Inception, Scott Pilgrim and being five foot nothing make you awesome in my book heart

And don't worry. Apparently I make people feel young wherever I go sweatdrop  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:47 pm
Bacon and Sphincter are my favorite words ever.... dunno why but they make me laugh.

Also people should add me on MSN if they use it. o Ao
feenylime@yahoo.com

;D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 am
Bacon and sphincter. LOL thats such a random combination of words to like  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:43 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Why does everyone have a cooler Chinese Zodiac than me? gonk

Oh yeah, because mine is just...lame xp

@Novii: Being a Metal Horse sounds AWESOME. And you can find out all the other things about your Western Zodiac if you go here 3nodding

It's the attack of the smilies used for punctuation eek

Oo~ Links
o3o

I really like the mystery of that 'strology stuff, it's all so nifty.

I think everyone thinks that though, that other zodiacs are more awesome than their own. P:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:13 am
No, seriously. Who WANTS to be a rat? Anyone? And metal is cooler than wood. It's sturdier and it reflects RADAR energy better.

Interestingly, my Western Zodiac stuff seems mostly spot on. Especially the big three.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out