Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Crew discussions/applications Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:13 pm
The Crew Members Discussion Thread/Application for Crew
sweatdrop
Here, is where you can kind of give feedback, and suggest stuff, and we the crew will answer questions and plan stuff.

The Current Crew:
Captain: winged_sakura_san(mokona)
Vice-Captain: little_kitty_chan(sakura)
Crew: Mercuryangel
Crew: Solardancer
Crew: QUICKMAN

Our staff is now up to five. Therefore, we're not really questing for crew at the moment, but if you'd like to apply, we'll consider you.
Requirements for crew:
- Must have made at least 20 posts on the forums here, and 800 on Gaia.
- Must be fairly literate. Crew members need to be fairly knowledgeable, and members need to be able to understand you.
- (continuation) Must be at least fairly knowledgeable about holic.
- Lastly, you need to contribute something to the fancommunity, (ex: pics, links, banners, donations...ect.)

And a little bit of a form structure for you to post:
Nickname:
Appx. # of Gaian posts:
Something about yourself:
Why you want to be a crew member:
Anything else you'd like to include would be fine too. ^^

-mokona  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:38 pm
Username: Mercuryangel

Nickname: Merc...Mercury...angel-chan...you know the deal. ^^

Gaia Posts: 11, 235 according to my profile....*sweat* Don't know if that counts the GGN or not...

Something about yourself: I dabble in tarot cards!! It's kinda neat actually!!

Why you want to be Crew: Because it's great to be a crew member, plus being a mod with you guys would be awesome!! (especially sakura-chan, as I've never modded alongside little_kitty_chan before smile )

Anything else: I will forever remember this as the guild that opened on my b-day! lol.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:17 pm
ohhh...i approve! what about you, moko-chan?*she is the captain after all...we should let her get the final decision, ne? ^^*
-sakura  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:46 pm
Since i'm assuming your aloud to ask questions.

What do you mean by donating? Is there actually some function to donating to a guild now installed besides money simply disappearing.  

QUICKMAN
Crew

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:12 pm
little_kitty_chan
ohhh...i approve! what about you, moko-chan?*she is the captain after all...we should let her get the final decision, ne? ^^*
-sakura
Yep. Merc is the cookie-cutter image of a mod. Plus, she's a Tsubasa Guild mod, making her that much more special. ^^

Approved!

And I have no idea wht you're talking about, Quick. But you donated already, so you're set if you wanted to apply.
-mokona  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:02 am
.... "cookie cutter"? confused ehh?
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:06 am
Yay! I'm special....and I'm a cookie cutter...uh...whazzat?

Speaking of cookies...I got bored the other day and baked a HUGE one...like, it's literally bigger than my head. I put it in a pizza pan and measured it. Slightly over 6 inches in diameter man!! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:02 am
Mercuryangel

Speaking of cookies...I got bored the other day and baked a HUGE one...like, it's literally bigger than my head. I put it in a pizza pan and measured it. Slightly over 6 inches in diameter man!! eek

OMG, nice size of a cookie. I probably have my application in later as I need to do some things first like walking my dog who is named after the king of the Koopas, Bowser! (this was long before I met Tsubasa or became a real anime fan) and then I have to study for my Social/History Diploma.

Mokona: Your gonna actually study for that!
Self: Hey, we are stuck in another Minority Government, my guess is the next money scam is gonna be in a couple months so why not. Actually now that I think about it, i'd study if hell froze over first.  

QUICKMAN
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:44 pm
QUICKMAN
Mercuryangel

OMG, nice size of a cookie. I probably have my application in later as I need to do some things first like walking my dog who is named after the king of the Koopas, Bowser! (this was long before I met Tsubasa or became a real anime fan) and then I have to study for my Social/History Diploma.

Self: Hey, we are stuck in another Minority Government, my guess is the next money scam is gonna be in a couple months so why not. Actually now that I think about it, i'd study if hell froze over first.

Good luck studying...now I just need to take a picture of the cookie for memory sakes...and then I'll figure out some way to eat it...*tries to picture fitting it into her mouth* Yeah that's not gonna work... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:57 pm
Username: QUICKMAN
Nickname: *come up with what you feel like since I don't care*
Appx. # of Gaian posts: 29 (Guild), 3171 (total) (OMG, I'm an oldie on the site!)
Something about yourself: Well, I've been on GAIA since april 04 and I believe a fan of Tsubasa and XXXHolic longer but I can't remember time that well anymore! Last year of school for me!
Why you want to be a crew member: Because you guys are awesome and I haveso much fun with you guys whether it's XXXHolic Guild or Tsubasa Guild. I'm also responsible enough to be trusted with handling things with responsibility.
Anything else: I have a Mokona plushie that sees all!  

QUICKMAN
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:18 pm
Mercuryangel
QUICKMAN
Mercuryangel

Good luck studying...now I just need to take a picture of the cookie for memory sakes...and then I'll figure out some way to eat it...*tries to picture fitting it into her mouth* Yeah that's not gonna work... sweatdrop

*heh heh heh*
while angel-san's trying to take the picture...
sakura(me): heh heh heh....ah ha ha ha ha ha HA!*runs over, and kidnaps the cookie*
angel-san: xd biggrin smile neutral confused eek cry crying gonk MY COOKIE!
-sakura  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:49 pm
GASP *falls over from evil committed*
Mokona: Ahhhh, don't fall!! DON'T FALL!!!!!! *gets thrown into the air from the result of falling then landing on cement*

Kurogane: heheheh, pork-bun got what was coming to it.  

QUICKMAN
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:09 pm
whoo~! go, kurogane! whooo.....*stalks him*
-sakura  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:19 pm
Nickname:-SD- -KI- -KK- (or solardancer,I just use that to sign my e-mails and PM's)
Appx. # of Gaian posts:4305
Something about yourself:I am a crew member for another guild too,so I know what to do and how to do it! I love everything clamp and would love to stalk them untill they let me be an Inturn
Why you want to be a crew member:I would love to be a crew menber because I think I could help you guys get a ton of new menbers!
Anything else you'd like to include would be fine too:I'm a little crazy and my locker is a compleat mess of boooks.  

solardancer
Crew

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:27 pm
WEll, Mokona approves of Quick, putting our crew at a total of 4... shall we add solardancer? I say yesh, as she is the only interested person, and she isn't a tsubasa guildy stalker, and therefore.... is unique to the guild.
Hime? Thoughts?
-mokona  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas