Welcome to Gaia! ::

【Miku Miku Dance】

Back to Guilds

Learn about and discuss the MMD program! 

Tags: utau, miku miku dance, PMD editor, vocaloid, video 

Reply 【MMD Model Sharing】
MMD Model Downloads! (*Links!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this helpful to you?
  Yes!
  No!
View Results

Polymelia
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:10 pm
MMD DownloadsUser Image

Saboten - No Editing. Must provide link to their blog in order to distribute a model.
Lat -Editing allowed. Distribution of edited models must include some credit to Lat. Must provide link to their blog in order to distribute her original model.
Piron - No Editing. Only link to their blog to give models.
Kio - No Editing without permission. Only give edited models with permission. Must provide link to their blog in order to distribute a model.
Enamel Toy Box - Editing allowed, but you have to make it very clear that the original was Enamel Toy Box's. You have to recieve permission from them to distribute said edit. Must provide link to their blog in order to distribute the original models.
SaYaKa Project - No Editing. Must provide link to their blog in order to distribute a model.
Pon - Unsure of rules. My computer cannot display the readme correctly. Assume that no editing is allowed. Assume that you must provide link to their blog in order to distribute a model.
Anomaro- Editing allowed with permission. Must recieve permission from Anomaro to distribute models. Must provide link to their blog in order to distribute the original models.
Isao Editing allowed. Not allowed to distribute edited models at all. Must provide link to their blog in order to distribute the original models.
Nanami [Distribution Ended] - No Editing allowed. No Distribution of models allowed.

Next to each is a brief explanation of their rules. Under no circumstance should this replace the readme file. You are still responsible to read the rules that come written with the model.

Here you guys go! A list of the blogs of popular model makers. Here is where you can find a collection of all their models. If I missed any (and I know I did. Still adding. heart ), please feel free to send me the link. It will be added to the first page immediately! Updates to the rules are also very welcome!

And please, for the love of goodness, follow their rules. They made free models, and allowed the MMD community to use them. The least you could do is respect their rules. Ignoring the request of the model maker is what caused Nanami to stop distribution, making his models unavailable. I believe that this is reason enough to respect their wishes.

---
Also, here is VPVP wiki. It has tons of model, stage, accessory, and motion data downloads. If you use google chrome, I would recommend translating the page! It makes it a lot easier to navigate.
VPVP Wiki

---

Here is where to buy the Windows 100% Model Starter pack. It contains Kei's Kittyler(Rio), Black Rock Shooter, Totori, Sora Amaha(Short Kimono Ver.), Aries, Aqua, SF-A2 Miki(Kio), Gumi, Neon, Hikari, and the Chibi Animal group.

Miku Miku Dance Starter Pack

Any other Windows 100% model was made after this, and has to be purchased through the regular magazine. This includes Dead Master, Nekomura Iroha, and Vocaloid Lily.

---

A couple other ways to find new models are:
-Go to youtube. Type in "MMD newcomer," and click search. Click search options, and then upload date. This gives you the newest videos that have a new MMD model in them.

-Go to deviantart. Type in "MMD newcomer," and click search.
Where is says popular, hover over it and click new.
This gives you the newest deviantations that have new MMD models.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:23 am
Hallo!! I just came to refresh your Model rules! I noticed some that were a bit off! (And some that aren't there!)

LAT - Editing allowed, distribution allowed as long as credit is given.

ISAO - Editing allowed, ABSOLUTELY no distribution of ANY kind.
(Maker of Sora and Meltdown rin)

Enamel Toy Box - Editing allowed, edit distribution allowed with PERMISSION.

Thankk youuuu~  

Real Life eBoy

Shy Noob

Polymelia
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:39 pm
Enthusiastik Cookiez
Hallo!! I just came to refresh your Model rules! I noticed some that were a bit off! (And some that aren't there!)

LAT - Editing allowed, distribution allowed as long as credit is given.

ISAO - Editing allowed, ABSOLUTELY no distribution of ANY kind.
(Maker of Sora and Meltdown rin)

Enamel Toy Box - Editing allowed, edit distribution allowed with PERMISSION.

Thankk youuuu~

Thank you for helping out! My computer wouldn't process some of the read me files that came with the models, nor on the website, so I had to go off of what boards dedicated to MMD said. I appreciate the help! I just went with what seemed the safest on the time on those I was unsure of, and based on what redistribution of edited models I had seen go without complaint.
I hadn't had the time to find ISAO's page yet, so it hadn't been added yet. I'll take the time to do that now.  
【MMD Model Sharing】

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games