Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dose satan have access to Heaven
  yes
  no
View Results

knivesl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:08 pm
Dose satan have access to Heaven? because he is scertanly not locked away yet. and wont be until the end. so dose he have access to heaven or dose he just roam the earth?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:02 pm
Well...there's nothing that says he doesn't, but there's nothing that says that he is, but if Heaven is a place free of all evil (which it is), then Satan could have no part in it.  

hot_wheels_turbo_racing

knivesl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:28 pm
in the book of Job dosnt it say that satan aproches Gods throne in order to try and convince God that Job is not rightious  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:29 pm
Yeah, I was just gonna say that. I'm doing a "read the Bible in a year" thing with my boyfriend, and Job is one of the things we're currently reading.  

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

ioioouiouiouio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:33 pm
Yes, The Satan most likely has access to Heaven. We do know that he has convorsations with God and that those convorsations take place near the throne of God.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:46 pm
One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them. The LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come from?"
Satan answered the LORD, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it."
Job 1:6-7

"Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of Our God,
and the authority of his Christ.
For the Accuser of our brothers,
who accuses them before our God
day and night,
has been hurled down.
They overcame him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to skrink from death."
Revelation 12:10-11

How you have fallen from heaven,
O morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the Earth,
you who once laid low the antions!
You said in your heart,
"I will ascend to heaven;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mont of assembly,
onthe utmost heights of the sacred mountian.
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myeslf like the Most High."
but you are brought down tothe grave,
to the depths of the pit.
Isaiah 14:12-15

I saw Satan fall like lighting from heaven.
Luke 10:18

I have no idea how to comment on this... these are the scriptures I have been lead to... but I am going ot have to spend sometime with the Lord to grasp this.... biggrin

heart  

Pastor Danielle

Jenniferlynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:26 am
I think he does not have access to heaven but roams the Earth trying to tempt those that are saved to sin again that way they fall and when the end comes he will not be alone.
I think that he trys so hard to make us like him that he forgets about free will that God gave us.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:34 pm
I think he doesn't but I do know that he has conversations with God. If he did, wouldn't he have tried to destroy Heaven?  

Ok-san

Yippchow

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:36 am
okina_takahashi
I think he doesn't but I do know that he has conversations with God. If he did, wouldn't he have tried to destroy Heaven?

i dont think so because he knows that god can at any time can destroy him  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:05 am
I can't remember where but I've read(or heard, I don't know, it was a long time ago) that this was the story of Satan:

One of God's closest angels, Lucifer (sp?) once tried to overthrow God and failed, afterwhich, he was cast down from Heaven, to be restricted to Hell but still has the ability to interfear in the Earth (temptation, when he tricked Adam and Eve, etc.) So I wouldn't think so.  

sk8er061191

Power of Miracles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:02 am
sk8er061191
I can't remember where but I've read(or heard, I don't know, it was a long time ago) that this was the story of Satan:

One of God's closest angels, Lucifer (sp?) once tried to overthrow God and failed, afterwhich, he was cast down from Heaven, to be restricted to Hell but still has the ability to interfear in the Earth (temptation, when he tricked Adam and Eve, etc.) So I wouldn't think so.

Not overthrow. Lucifer itself was full of pride, but wanted still to have power as God. God saw that and so cast it down. Lucifer and Satan are the so-called fallen angels.

By the way, Satan is also known as the Accuser. (From Zech 3) Between God, the mysterious figure (Jesus) in defense of Joshua, Joshua (whom Satan challenges), and Satan - the accuser, also portrayed as a member of God's council, it is very much like a court battle. :D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:34 am
I could have sworn Satan tried to overthrow God. I remember reading that Satan gathered 1/3 of the angels in Heaven so that he could overthrow God. So when God won Satan and his army of angels, were cast down from Heaven.  

Ginger Snapple

Power of Miracles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:47 am
Apparently there are 200 fallen angels in total...but that was what the people 500 years ago believed, and this idea still exists today.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games