Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:05 pm
Nova Blancke
"Correct me if I am wrong but if you were to kill Trinity will your betrothed not die as well? Even as we speak she is slowly dying in this realm." Theo spoke. Was he afraid? Hell yes he was. Sil could be a touchy subject and he had to tread carefully. But he would use anything he could.

"You are focusing on the wrong creature. There is another out there birthed by Legion itself. Damian is a side product. That thing is the real deal." Theo said to try and shift Crosis's focus on that other creature.

Crosis stopped what he was doing and stayed still for a few seconds. He slowly looked over his right shoulder. The light danced around his adjusted outline and highlighted his sunken eye sockets. His eye was colored the same icy blue as Alec. He sadly looked over to the now sixty-ish in appearance Silhouette. His glance shifted downward, and then he turned his head back to what he was doing before.

"The woman I mourned died eons ago. What her host supports is but a ghost. Allowing her to pass will be my final gift to her."

"As for the other being, the one who calls himself Legio, I am more than aware of the danger he poses. Freya Soichi's last moments paint a clear picture. Once I am done here I will break my own creed and personally end him."

Alec quietly addressed the others, "Mind your thoughts. He has a way of swaying opinions."

Crosis hissed, "What I do is a kindness. The world that comes after the Decaelum's arrival is an unimaginable nightmare. The eye...that...eye...brings madness to any who gaze upon it. Life withers under it's gaze. Shapeless limbs tear the land apart as it feeds on the planet itself. All the while, it's legions of drones work endlessly to reap the last traces of sentience that take refuge from it. Until the last remnants of life find refuge in world long forgotten by those who arrive."

"My method is quick and assures no further suffering and the hands of the eye. Would it not be more cruel to let humanity slowly wither and die within the grips of an eldrich horror? Humanity will sacrifice itself so that life can begin anew and thrive without the threat of the Decaelum."

"So what say you, hiccen? Selfishly cling to your finite and doomed existence in the face of inevitability, or stand aside and give your lives so that Earth may have a future?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:13 pm
Nova Blancke
"Ya think?" Echoed in his mind uncharacteristically sarcastic. Influence of Freya.

"I can fix you. This might feel strange but I mean you no harm" Legio stated. He put the boy down and kneel'd down himself. Raising his arm and touching the boy's throat with his index finger, he merged their flesh. His own flesh began to heal the boys throat and lungs. When he was done, he disconnected.

"Try to speak."

The wolf was amused by the retort.
She wondered exactly how much of Freya's attitude existed in him.

The boy was unable to move at first. The sensation in his body was incredibly jarring. Once the conection was severed he coughed and grasped at his throat.

He looked up at Legio with tears in his eyes and whimpered, "I could feel you...what did you do to me?"  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:28 pm
Nova Blancke
"I'll go look for her, talk to her. You get something to to eat alright? But you need to properly talk to her later." She said. Turning to the guard she said." Could you take them to the food court? I gotta find her and they need a good meal."

The way his mother put it helped him understand a bit better. He certainly felt bad about it, but it didn't excuse her incredibly aggressive advance. Regardless, he trusted his mother's guidance and nodded while muttering, "Yes Mom."

The guard replied, "That's no problem. I hope things go well with the young lady. I'd hate to arrest her on the first day."

She turned and guided Leo and Dawn toward the other children so that they could get proper nutrition.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:42 pm
Nova Blancke
Within it's 'body' a rock like object appeared. It no longer had the gleam it first had and looked more like a misshapen rock than anything else.

"This is me. I am...power made manifest. They still haven't fully figured out how it's possible. But here I am." The rock seemed to dissolve in the water." But don't worry. I'm less harmful than the average person. I don't like violence."

Ravan leaned closer to Aqua with an almost child-like interest in her eyes.

"That looked like one of the meteors Liv told me about. So that space rock hit water and made you? That's ******** wild!"

She rubbed her chin curiously and looked Aqua up and down. "I just thought of something. You made this...body...look like me. Don't you have your own shape?" she asked.

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:11 pm
"I've been told it's more complicated than that." Aqua responded. After Ravan's question the body fell apart with a splash and rose once more as a sphere roughly 1 meter across.

"I don't have a fixed shape but I find a sphere to be most comfortable. But it's easier to talk to others when I have a similar shape."

Crystalion took a deep sigh as she left. They might have made it home but she was still the mother of this bunch. She was crazy about all of them but now that survival was not the top priority anymore she'd most likely have to deal with more of this stuff. Mixed bag of feelings right there. She made her way to the pool. It took her a while but she did manage to find it eventually.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:13 pm
"I mended your flesh. Healed your throat. Take it easy. It will feel a bit odd for a while but that will pass." Legio responded.

"I've hear that you also have a special gift."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:35 am
It was the wolf's turn to be glib.

"Oh? Where did you hear that? From the lingering consciousness of a shadow stalker that used to be the half-sister of his queen? You're lucky he's the equivalent of an eight year old."

The boy rubbed his chest and neck a bit more before nodding. "My family are truth seers. My father would say that we see beyond our eyes. It is not as strong as the Queen's infinite eyes, but people like our family and we have lots of money."

The boy's eyes gleamed with hope as a thought occured to him. He chirped, "Say, did you save everyone else too?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:46 am
Nova Blancke
"I've been told it's more complicated than that." Aqua responded. After Ravan's question the body fell apart with a splash and rose once more as a sphere roughly 1 meter across.

"I don't have a fixed shape but I find a sphere to be most comfortable. But it's easier to talk to others when I have a similar shape."

Ravan's eyes were now completely like those of a curious and impressed child. "Wow. she whispered.

She used her power to lift off the pool's edge and float over to the sphere. She watched herself in the reflection and grinned.

"Aqua...I'm totaly okay if you want to be like this while we talk. Hell, if you really want I'm pretty sure I can keep you in zero gravity so that you can see the surface. This is just so damn cool!"

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:17 pm
"I did not lie to the boy."

The thoughts of the Infinity Eye did interest him. Just having those would mean being able to gain great amounts of knowledge. Something he's always interested in. The boy's question brought him back to reality.

He shook his head.

"You were the only one I could find."

"Thank you. It is nice to see someone being open about it. But to be honest I know what the surface is like. I've been sneaking out when they aren't looking. They think I can't but I have my ways."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:05 pm
Nova Blancke
"I did not lie to the boy."

The thoughts of the Infinity Eye did interest him. Just having those would mean being able to gain great amounts of knowledge. Something he's always interested in. The boy's question brought him back to reality.

He shook his head.

"You were the only one I could find."

"I'm not saying you did. I'm just pointing out that an older child, or an adult, would've asked where you heard about the powers of one child that lived on a secluded floating island. I don't know if you have an ulterior motive to befriending this boy, but letting him know you devour people like snack cakes when the opportunity arrises would be a fast way to terrify him."

The happiness that lit his eyes went out just as fast as it came. The tears that came from his eyes then were those of deep sadness. His young mind didn't fully grasp the weight of his situation. All he knew or cared about was that his home, his extended family, and his loving parents, were gone forever.

He wrapped his arms tightly around Legio and wept openly and loudly into the man's chest.

The wolf could feel her rage building.
Not just against Eclipse, but against her killer and captor as well.

"Do you get it now? The sort of thing you were defending relentlessly? All for what? Some cosmic truth? I hope it was worth it to you. Because by now he's taken measures to ensure you don't find him again." scolded the indignant wolf.

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:15 pm
Nova Blancke
"Thank you. It is nice to see someone being open about it. But to be honest I know what the surface is like. I've been sneaking out when they aren't looking. They think I can't but I have my ways."

Ravan held her arms up and exclaimed, "But you've never been to the surface with a friend! Liv and Theonis always told me that doing things with friends is much better than doing them alone. Plus I've never been to this world's surface. Liv said it's full of all kinds of things. You can show me and tell me all about them!"

The girl didn't realise it, but she was despirate for new and deeper relationships. She saw Aqua as her only real friend at that point. Especially since she crossed the line with Leo earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:59 am
Legio let the boy weep though he did not feel anything particular for him besides sympathy. It would be best to deliver him to Rydia. His own kind.
He felt the wolf's rage. How could he not? She was inside of him.

" It was not worth it. He did not keep his end of the deal. We have 5 months to prepare. I will consume. Grow in strength and let you fight him. I will devour him and his puppets. Anything that will get in our way will meet the same fate. That is what I promised."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:04 pm
"I cannot just walk around where ever I please. I would frighten people and Deadelus would come crashing down on the both of us." The water responded.

"You said this world. That makes no sense. What do you mean by this?"

Crystalion managed to find the pools again. It has been a while since she could take a swim. But she's been around water enough for one day. She heard Ravan talking in the distance and...another unfamiliar voice. Crystalion was thankful she sounded....excited instead of sad. She made her way to where the voices came from.

"Someone is coming."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:48 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Alec took a deep breath, and then he took Kerana's hand. He looked to her once more and smiled, as though to say that everything was going to be okay. With that, he lead the group into the chamber. After all had crossesd the threshold, the only way in or out slowly closed behind them.

Kerana was glad when the trip was over. Then Alec took a moment apart from her and the rest of the group. It seeemed he had no trouble now in using her power. She wondered if her new ability had something to do with that she had a similar effect for the reason why he was able to walk around or was this all because of the 2 years he spent with Crosis.

Then he returned and took her hand she felt reassured as he smiled at her she smiled back. She felt she needed to believe that everything was going be okay in order to quell her fear as they entered the room where death resided. She noticed the ripped up hood by Alec then looked at Crosis as he fed upon the souls.

Rikki Tikki Travi

"My method is quick and assures no further suffering and the hands of the eye. Would it not be more cruel to let humanity slowly wither and die within the grips of an eldrich horror? Humanity will sacrifice itself so that life can begin anew and thrive without the threat of the Decaelum."

"So what say you, hiccen? Selfishly cling to your finite and doomed existence in the face of inevitability, or stand aside and give your lives so that Earth may have a future?"

She couldn’t help but feel the balance between life and death is no longer balanced. She took a sharp breath she couldn’t just stay quiet while death wanted to destroy all life on earth, “No. This is not right. You are messing with the balance and by just standing by and letting this happen. If you were of sound mind you would see you are no longer upholding your role in maintaining the balance. Your poor excuse for granting all living thing a quick death is only covering the fact you’ve failed”

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:36 pm
Trinity followed Alec and Kerana in closely as they entered. Just another day facing death. Except this time facing death literally. She observed the exchange between Crosis and Theonis. Then narrowed her eyes at first when Theonis mentioned killing her, she tightened her grip on Sil a little. Then loosened when she figured he was trying to see if he had any bargaining chip because of Sil. By the sound of Crosis’ answer that looked like a negative. She was surprised when Kerana spoke up, she was glad that someone did.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games