Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:16 am
Ravan sat on the bed with her back to Crystalion. She didn't have to think long about her choice of clothing.

"Short sleaves and shorts. Black." she answered swiftly.

The way Liv had made it sound, the closets in Valhalla must be huge and stocked with all sorts of clothes. Sheglanced around the room without moving her head, looking for something that would fit that description. All she saw was the door by the entryway to the lavatory.

"Are the clothes in another room?" she asked. "Or is that closet very deep?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:43 am
"Yeah figured you'd go for that."She commented as she started to comb her hair. Which went easier than she expected.

"From what I understand it's like a big automated storage. Just request it over there."She pointed at the door by the lavatory."And it will deliver your clothes. As far as I know only Valhalla has that system."

Why were there so many similar images of memories? It didn't make sense. All of the other memories he had been given by the elderly were different. Their memories were singular. Some more intense than others but singular. This was something different completely. Everything came in by a hundredfold. Because of that everything was so vivid and intense.

It would be too difficult at the moment to fully take it in. Legio completely sealed off Freya's memories for now. As well as all of his own emotions. For he did not wish to die. Not now that he had only begone to experience new things. He would not sacrifice anything. He refused! If this technique used emotions and concepts as sacrifice as fuel he would take that fuel away.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:51 am
Ravan wanted to try the auto closet out, but Liv was still working on her hair. She hoped that it could here her from the bed.

"Closet: I want black shorts and a black Tshirt." she shouted.

The closet chimed back, "Please specify age, gender, and size."

"Adult, female, and small...for both the shirt and the shorts."

The closet made a whirring sound and then opened to reveal a wide array of shirts and shorts.

"Oh wow," she chirped, "That's amazing."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:13 pm
Nova Blancke

It would be too difficult at the moment to fully take it in. Legio completely sealed off Freya's memories for now. As well as all of his own emotions. For he did not wish to die. Not now that he had only begone to experience new things. He would not sacrifice anything. He refused! If this technique used emotions and concepts as sacrifice as fuel he would take that fuel away.

The black aura had been successfully cut off from the desire to feed, but all that energy had to go somewhere.

Drawing from what emotions and desires that it had taken from the wolf and Legio, it withdrew from him in an whirling circling of dark air that engulfed the room. The rotation of the air began to increase to a speed that could be felt even outside of the building. The roar that it created was deafening. The black aura, with it's immense power, almost seemed to whisper to Legio. The whispering was unintelligible, but to anyone within earshot it pulsed with foreboding and dark tidings. It was indeed, destruction incarnate.

In an instant the wind exploded forth and engulfed the city in a hurricane of darkness, and Legio was at the eye of the storm. Nothing was spared, and everything within the path of the winds was disintegrated.

What may have seemed like a never ending storm was actually over in less than fifteen seconds. When the storm subsided. there was nothing left. No dust, no grass, no sign that there had ever been a thriving city. There was only a miles around circle that was full of useless dirt. The storm had taken all life from the area it hit. Had it taken all of Legio's life energy, it would have gone beyond the borders of the city and into the surrounding towns.

The only thing left was a circle of tile from the hotel, the focal point of the storm. The point where Legio stood was untouched.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:16 pm
Legio's attempts seemed to have been successful. But it did not disperse as he thought it might. It also seemed to be more complicated than he had thought. As if it was programmed to execute one directive once summoned. He reached out as if to touch it but before he could, it exploded in all directions but his. During it's destruction Legio looked around amazed by this destruction. Being at the center of it gave it a sense of beauty. It was a difficult emotion to describe for him as he had sealed off his previous emotions. As the storm laid down he could truly see the devastation around him. There was nothing left. It couldn't even be called destruction. There was nothing left to even apply the word 'destroyed' to.

Once he had taken in his surroundings he finished his 'meal'. Sucking in what was left of Freya. The gargantuan mouth closed fully and disappeared. Legio unsealed his emotions and began to process Freya's memories bit by bit. His powers as a psychic did come in handy with a process like this. Organizing identical memories, separating the different ones. Once it had one set of each memory, he sealed away the duplicates. Those might be useful later as fuel for the aura.

From his flesh, he created a similar outfit Freya was wearing before and dropped into his shadow to reappear out of the corner of Eclipse's office.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:30 pm
"Yeah it is a great system. I always preferred to have my own clothing though. You may want some underwear to go with that though. And socks and shoes for that matter. Oh I could kill for a proper bra. It's been so long."

She had to get some of her own stuff too.

"Adult, Female, 44. Classic white briefs, Blue bra, Long casual dress. Blue. Simple sandals." She called out as she was finishing combing Ravan's hair.

((OOC I properly suck at sizes because I just do not know them so I left that out.))

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:55 pm
Nova Blancke
Once he had taken in his surroundings he finished his 'meal'. Sucking in what was left of Freya. The gargantuan mouth closed fully and disappeared. Legio unsealed his emotions and began to process Freya's memories bit by bit. His powers as a psychic did come in handy with a process like this. Organizing identical memories, separating the different ones. Once it had one set of each memory, he sealed away the duplicates. Those might be useful later as fuel for the aura.

From his flesh, he created a similar outfit Freya was wearing before and dropped into his shadow to reappear out of the corner of Eclipse's office.

Eclipse was leaning against the front of his desk. Teshoumaru stood in the opposite dark corner of the room. The silent shinobi's unseeing gaze followed Legio as he moved.

Eclipse clapped his hands together once and exclaimed, "Holy crap, you actually managed to do it! You wrangled the beast that was Freya Soichi. And to top it all off, you are wearing an outfit that looks almost like hers. Oh that is some good stuff. I can't wait for Trinity to see you like that, it's going to absolutely destroy her. I mean, not as badly as being stabbed in the heart by her other mentor, but this is going to be a really close second."

He got up and approached Legio. His overwhelming joy made him seem like he was walking on air. "I must admit, I was a little worried. With all those pesky emotions of hers, I thought there was a chance you'd lose your nerve. I mean after what happened to Shane Morris and all. After almost a decade and a half of consuming people the way you did Freya, he went absolutely nuts. But you, you're perfect aren't you?" he pontificated.

He continued, 'Also, here's to hoping you've got her lycanthropy on lock down. That's a remitting / relapsing virus actually. These clowns call it a curse, but it's just an unkillable disease."

He stopped and placed his hands on Legio's shoulders. He looked the creature deep in his eyes and asked, "Well my boy, are you ready for a glimpse of the horrible truths that lie just beyond what's in front of your very eyes?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:04 pm
Nova Blancke
"Yeah it is a great system. I always preferred to have my own clothing though. You may want some underwear to go with that though. And socks and shoes for that matter. Oh I could kill for a proper bra. It's been so long."

She had to get some of her own stuff too.

"Adult, Female, 44. Classic white briefs, Blue bra, Long casual dress. Blue. Simple sandals." She called out as she was finishing combing Ravan's hair.

The racks whirred and raced as Ravan's request was replaced with Crystalion's.

Ravan stood up and looked over at Liv's selection of clothing. She was enamoured with the "glamor" of the various outfits Liv selected. Of course she had no real notion of what looked glamorous or not.

What she did have a notion of was how large Liv's bra was. She looked down at herself again, and then to Liv. She asked, "Do I really need one of those. I mean, do they even make those for someone like me?"

BeaMichelle

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:13 pm
Legio responded with a smile. This was after all genuine praise coming from Eclipse. Though he did not agree on his stance of destroying Trinity, he let the Ancient continue.

"Yes, she was...quite the warrior. She had relived her live a hundred times. I imagine it would be similar to absorbing a hundred people at once. Even then she gave me a difficult time."

"I am far from perfect. Perfect means there is no more room to grow. I'd be stagnant. Others would out grow me." He responded." But thank you. I will properly study the virus."Legio said as he looked at his hand.

When Eclipse laid his hands on his shoulders, he looked him into his eyes.

"Yes, it was what I came for."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:27 pm
Crystalion pulled off the excess hair caught in the comb and disposed of it. She got up and walked over to the rack of clothing. Dropping the towel she put on her underwear. Then finally her bra. And it felt great to get that support again. She properly stretched. It seemed the beasts of Legion had an apatite for bra's because they were damn hard to find.

"They have em in all sizes. It's up to you if you want one. You don't need them like I do though. I mean, I need two sports bra's if I have to go for a run. I don't wanna give myself a black eye with these things. Wearing a button down shirt with all the buttons is near impossible. Either one of those buttons is hanging on for dear life with every breath or there's a big gap between buttons. Pregnancy didn't help either. They usually shrink afterwards but mine didn't!" Crystalion went on a bit of a rant before realizing she did that. "Sorry bout that. It's been a while since I had to think about it" Crystalion finished up putting on her dress and sandals.

It felt great to be....properly dressed again.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:08 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Silhouette switched back to speaking English for the benefit of those around her. "Mortals, for those who aren't in the know, this is Crosis: the aspect of death's equity, also known as the Grim Reaper and..." she took an unneeded deep breath and said, "...my betrothed."

Nova Blancke

"Yes I've...seen him before...." Theo muttered to himself before realizing he said it before snapping back to reality. "Betrothed? Well...congratulations I guess?"

Trinity narrowed here eyes as she mentioned of the word 'betrothed' Betrothed? I thought the concept of marriage would be too modern for ancient beings. Oh well, far be it for me to judge. But how are they to wed if she's stuck in my shadow?. She was pulled out of thought she heard Theo congratulate them. "Yes, congratulations… I-"

Tears started flowing as well as a deep sense of loss and sadness "excuse me I don't know what… came over me" she turned away and sank into her shadow. She looked to Theo to keep things on track while she delt with this. She remained in Theo's shadow so that Silouette could remain there without interruption using Theo's shadow as an extension of sorts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:43 am

Kerana listened to the rest of the exchange and thought it strange that the heroine she often looked up to suddenly fell apart. It seemed that she didn't know why. She swallowed hard and looked to Alec. Part of her wanted to run off with him while they were distracted by being reunited but the rest of her was too scared to even try. She dared not utter a word as Theo and Trinity congratulated them on their betrothal.

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:32 pm
Nova Blancke
"They have em in all sizes. It's up to you if you want one. You don't need them like I do though. I mean, I need two sports bra's if I have to go for a run. I don't wanna give myself a black eye with these things. Wearing a button down shirt with all the buttons is near impossible. Either one of those buttons is hanging on for dear life with every breath or there's a big gap between buttons. Pregnancy didn't help either. They usually shrink afterwards but mine didn't!" Crystalion went on a bit of a rant before realizing she did that. "Sorry bout that. It's been a while since I had to think about it" Crystalion finished up putting on her dress and sandals.

It felt great to be....properly dressed again.

Ravan made a face at Crystalion while she went on her tangent about the woes of big breasts. She supposed there were disadvantages to having a bust that could slap you in the face.

She stood up and walked over to the closet. She decided she was going to make an amendment to her earlier request.

"Adult, female, small. Black...damnit, what were they called?...bikini briefs. Black tank top. Black socks and shoes."

The racks began their mad dash once more and produced everything but the shoes.

"Please specify size and/or style."

"I don't know. Ugh, ******** it! Just give me what you gave her. Black simple sandals." she demanded.

The bottom portion spun and produced a pair of simple sandals in each size.

"Finally." she huffed. She took the underwear and put them on first. The cotton felt good against her skin and was a definite improvement to the coarse rags she had been using. She looked among the clothing choices and decided that something that didn't restrict her movement would be the most desirable. She picked out a pair of form fitting running shorts that came down to just above her knees, and a tank top of similar fabric and form fitting style. Lastly, she started from the smallest sandals and worked her way up until she got to a size she could work with.

She turned to Liv and asked, "Is this okay?"

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:04 pm
Silhouette had also felt something. Unlike Trinity, she knew exactly what had happened. She had left a small part of herself within Freya,
and she'd felt it die. It filled her with a deep sense of dread for what could have killed her old host. She also felt a great deal of sadness for Trinity. But there were important matters at hand. They would have to deal with it later.

Crosis hissed a gust of cold fog from within his hood. He growled, "Save your adulation, worms. Though I delight in knowing that my beloved is alive, it disgusts me to see her reduced to little more than a parasite feeding from it's ignorant host."

"Why are you here, Crosis? No one in this room is dead." Silhouette asked.

"That is because the dog clinging to the boy brought his soul from my realm."

Alec finally coughed up the last bit of phlegm that had made it hard to breath since being revived. "Hey!" he snapped.
"She brought me back because she loves me. I don't care what you need me for, I wont let you insult the woman I love."

Crosis whirled to face Alec and made an unholy screech that sounded like hundreds of animals and people screaming in torment. "Do not presume to give me orders, child! I may have spent that last two years grooming you, but I will not hesitate to throw your hiccen soul among the covey."

Alec didn't budge, and kept his eyes focused on the darkness.
"Keep your voice down. I don't want security coming here and losing their lives to you."

"Foolish whelp. Anyone who is outside this room will see a collection of vermin mourning the death of one life from the billions."

Kerana

PixelMuse

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:37 pm
Nova Blancke
When Eclipse laid his hands on his shoulders, he looked him into his eyes.

"Yes, it was what I came for."

Eclipse grinned madly and said, "Well then. Look into my eyes. Do not look away from the void that lies within them, and embrace eternity."

His pupils seemed to devour the rest of his eyes until they were pitch black.
As he had said, looking into them was like gazing into an endless abyss. It was a darkness that threatened to swallow existence itself. It took a few seconds,
but the darkness was soon disrupted by visions.

A sky blocked by flesh, teeth, and thousands of eyes scattered around a great eye. A planet gorged upon. The last survivors seeking refuge in another world. The great eye emerging through the veil. A planet gorged upon. The last survivors seeking refuge in another world. The great eye emerging through the veil. A planet gorged upon again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again...

The cycle was never ending. The eye, the survivors. and the planet. It was that eternal and cosmic knowledge that had driven Eclipse mad well before he came to ancient Earth with the other travelers. He knew the abominable truth.

"A truth we can now share, kiddo." he cackled. His insane laughter reverberated and intensified within the barrage of memories until it sounded like a howling scream.

An instant later, the endless laughter, screaming, and abhorrent visions ceased. They were standing in the office and Eclipse was lightly slapping Legio in the right cheek.

"You alright there, sport? You sort of spaced out after I said to embrace eternity." he knowingly mocked.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games