Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:45 am
Nova Blancke
She hugged him." She...believes in the natural order. Something lives...and then dies. She loved that boy and accepted his death. Not completely but she knew he would never come back because that's the way things are and should be. Death is...and should be permanent. I know you want to help sweetie, but some things...should not be changed."

Damien considered his mother's words. They made sense in a sentimental way, but there was a flaw in the logic.

"No. If that were true, none of us would be here. You, Dad, Alec, and me, were reborn. Shane Morris, no, Legion had consumed the three of you. Everyone should have died when Gidget injected the poison into her brother. But everyone came back because Alec guided Dad through the mindscape."

He shook his head and balled his hands into tight fists. "She should try. I've been right before. There isn't much time."

He raised his head and projected his thoughts to her.

"Kerana. I'm not lying to you. YThe longer you wait the farther away he gets. He came back for you once before, but he needs your help this time! You weren't here for him earlier, but that wasn't your fault. If you leave now, you really will be failing him! Please, let me help you reach out to him! Be there for him now!!!"

Kerana

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:14 am
Nova Blancke
"Don't push your luck." Alexavier responded as she suggested he hug her back. Something he was not going to do. Hugs or excessive physical contact was not something he was particularly fond off.

Thea let go and stood up in front of Alex. She was smiling brightly. A three year old's smile in a 15 year old's body.

"You have a special too, right? What can you do?" she asked with genuine child-like curiosity.

BeaMichelle

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:17 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
Rydia found herself intrigued by the girl from the future. Ravan seemed to know so much. Perhaps she could find out more about the world that had it's sky taken from them.

She approached Ravan and called out, "You there, future girl. Why don't you come with me to the suite I share with a resident. You can bathe there in the company of a somewhat familiar face."

Ravan was annoyed with the approached of the cat-lady. She would much rather stay with the injured man. But the idea of a shower did sound good.

"Fine, but don't expect me to be too talkative. I'm tired, dirty, and pissed."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:02 pm
"But this is something she has a choice over. Please don't force her."Cassandra replied.

In Thea's mind his voice echoed." Everything related to the mind."
But then she slowly began to levitate. " Oh and this."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:20 pm
Legio felt her strength increase for someone who's body would be breaking down earlier she sure had a lot of reserves. What was her secret behind this power? Looking at their clutched hands he noticed he was getting pushed back. It made him....happy. This did show on his face.

"What's next? How are you going to overpower me? Focusing your power and channeling it inward?" Legio asked as he held his ground.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:32 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

He raised his head and projected his thoughts to her.

"Kerana. I'm not lying to you. The longer you wait the farther away he gets. He came back for you once before, but he needs your help this time! You weren't here for him earlier, but that wasn't your fault. If you leave now, you really will be failing him! Please, let me help you reach out to him! Be there for him now!!!"

His message reached the kitsune girl who was sitting in the far corner of the room with her head placed on her fore arms which rested upon her knees. Once more struggling to coming to terms with Alec's fate and her condition. Only to have her efforts crumble away once more with Damien's message.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAAAAAAD!!!!"

She yelled from the tips of her toes, to the ends of her tail-s that were spread out, tears flowing once more, as she got up out as she yelled. This caused the the dead surrounding her that could be effected started to stir briefly but she did not notice.

She rubbed her eyes and approached them, "Don't you DARE blame Alec's fate on me! What n-next blame me for Larry's fate?! Cause I could have as you said 'brought him back from the dead...' the whole Legion thing was an abnormal and lucky fluke. Alec gotten a second chance at life which is very rare in itself. H-he died, he's not coming back no matter what you do to me... I can't bring him back no matter how much I want to ... just like with Larry... he's gone... buried... just telling me this... it just upsets me further... I've lost not only Alec but so many of my friends here today... stop telling me that I can bring them back... or blame me for their deaths as well... just STOP!" the tears just kept coming as she thought of the many be-headings that had occurred here today. Valhalla would feel very empty. It was clear the subject of death was troubling her so.

She was still concerned about her having a warped source. There was a silent moment as she tried to stable herself once more.

"Instead, c-could you just fix my source... please? ... Don't upset me further... The news of his death was painful enough... I can't lean on a false hope... that's not good for me... do you understand?" she wiped her eyes.

"Ye-You said it yourself m-my feelings are eratic... Please... fix m-my source..." she hesitated but continued, "and then we'll know for sure what I can or can not do... "

"Please... not another word about Alec... I know you may not understand..."

The kitsune girl took a tole after all she went through in a brief span of time. All the crying, all the emotional roller-coaster she had been going through and the transformation has left her exhausted she did not know how else to explain it and she was not in the right frame of mind. She dropped down to her knees looking down and offering her wrists.

Was it selfish of her to ask only for what she knew for certain was possible and not what was to her impossible?

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:08 pm
Trinity found herself watching the minute go by looking toward the doors expecting him to enter Gidget's Lab. She fantasized that it would be like Argorn did in Lord of the Rings. Yet no Theo... she looked to her text. She figured that he didn't specifically say ETA at Gidget's in 2 minutes... perhaps he meant he would be in Valhalla in general... She looked up his location and found it looked like he was at the med bay, which made sense. Well if he wasn't coming to her then she would go to him.

Then she paused Ugh! What's wrong with me... here I am, planning to break up with the guy, whom I just can't wait to see, whom I still adored and admire yet at the same time do not feel I'm good enough for him. I took pride in shaping myself to be the protector of Valhalla. But the moment he gets all googly eyed of Liv, I feel like I'm so much less. Even my subconscious wishes I had a body like hers that he admires so... to be the one he wanted.

This morning only made it more certain who he longed for, who he wishes I was.
She kept confirming her resolve even though she didn't want to she felt she had to before things would get worse.

She shook it off and focused at the matter at hand. She would go to him and let him know that she and Gidget are standing by in the lab. Perhaps catch up on other matters while they were at it. "Gidget going to see what's keeping him, be right back."

As she approached the med bay she saw him slumped against the wall. Instead of revealing herself from a different shadow she sat like he did leaning against his back from within his shadow. Her gentle voice could be heard from his shadow behind him, "You okay? It seems like a heavy weight has been placed on your shoulders... well more than you already have."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:10 am
Theo took a deep breath. He'd preferred that nobody saw him like this. He was their leader, their guardian. Looking weak was the last thing he needed now. They needed him to be strong especially now.

This time Trinity did spook him. Something he should have be used to and was but this was just bad timing. But he did grew calmer hearing her voice. A small smile crept up on his face. After taking a deep breath he spoke to her.

"No, to be honest...I am not...I'm not doing okay." Theo said a bit hesitantly. It was alright to tell her, that he knew but even to her he'd rather not look weak. " Can you pull me in?"

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:25 am
Meanwhile a woman was using the shower in an empty room in Valhalla. It felt like ages ago. To describe it any other way than divine was a crime. To her it was so much more than just a shower. Warmth, comfort, safety, to her it meant that and many other things. Despite feeling that way she was still on edge as if she expected to be attacked when she wasn't looking.
The water that ran down her body was a mixture of dried up blood and dirt. The odd thing about it is that there were no wounds that would could amount up to that much dried up blood that was present on her. It was hard to see what hair color she had because her hair seemed to have gotten the same treatment. She did her best to take care of it when she could but she barely had the chance to do so in the last few months. It was tangled up pretty badly on some parts. She'd might have to cut it  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:08 pm
Nova Blancke

"No, to be honest...I am not...I'm not doing okay." Theo said a bit hesitantly. It was alright to tell her, that he knew but even to her he'd rather not look weak. "Can you pull me in?"

Trinity pulled him in and hugged him in her embrace. They went deep enough so that seconds were hours to them. She wanted to give him all the time he needed but not remove them from the real world for too long for what other impending chaos may come about. Once there she faced him, and feel his face. With everything that has been going on it felt like ages since they last saw one another. "Too much for one day huh?" she said it gently in a tone that was not belittling him but more that she almost knew exactly what's bothering him for she had been dealing with the same amount of stuff.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:40 pm
Theo felt himself sink into the shadows. A feeling that he was quite familiar with by now. Followed by Trinity's dark embrace. Another familiar feeling. They sunk further in. He could tell they were. The deeper they went the strange the air around him felt. That was how he was judging it. Just being here with her did help him tremendously. As they sank he softly muttered " Thank you."

He placed his hands on her as she cupped his face. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath. Earlier he felt fragile and perhaps he still appeared that way to her but he was beginning to feel better. After slowly opening his eyes he answered with a soft smile. It would be alright. She was there.

"Yeah...it's....just so damn hard. My mind won't stop thinking about everything. What could I have done different.?" He felt his voice breaking. His previous mood faltering. Right now he was letting it out. It was hard to do but he knew he could with her. She would be there for him.

"I...I should have thought about protection....those people were sitting ducks. Just..waiting to be shot down. I could have...should have-"Theo almost stuttered at the end. Tears began to run down his cheeks. No longer looking at her." They all died...because I couldn't protect them! How the hell am I supposed to look Rydia in the eye and say that I did everything I could to help them!?" He continued his story with shivering breathes. " And like an idiot I invited Ray. For Heather. Because she deserved some closure. I don't even know how many people died because of that! I haven't even had the time to look at it. Then that masked guy came in. I don't even know how!" With his crying his voice became louder. His frustrations just came pouring out.

"You know what I did?! I told them all it was an attack on them to cover up my own ******** ups! I know I make mistakes! I'm just human....but damn it....those shouldn't cost lives!" He almost shouted. His hands squeezed hers.

"And now!? Now we have kids from the future. Who survived in a world because even that that world I couldn't protect everyone! All they know is death. How am...how am I going to protect them?! Can I even? People keep dying because of me." The young man cried.

"Trinity...I....I don't know what to do." He said as he looked at her. Tears freely flowing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:14 pm
Tears fell from her eyes as Theo spoke about the deaths but she had to keep reminding herself on one thing, "Keep them in your hearts and avenge them... Don't let their deaths go unanswered there was nothing we could have done different to prevent this. Know this, it's that b*****d Eclipse's fault! We weren't prepared to defend against a god and its resources. That's what kept me held together and keep going."

"Theo, I told them myself they would be safe there. I-I" she made a fist and then breath deeply. "I brought them hope, and it turned out I brought them straight to their deaths. They would have been safe if it weren't for Eclipse. The same goes the ghoul."

She hugged him and softly said, "I know it's hard, but we need to pull ourselves together to ensure these kids can and will be safe as well as whoever else is left. We need to come up with a plan. We need to group up with Gidget." She pulled away from him, with eyes glazed she looked him in the eyes and said, "We can't risk falling into depression. We can't give up and we can't give in. Alright?" she hoped her words helped him cope.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:26 pm
Theo was trying to stop the tears by taking deep breathes and focusing on that. His mood didn't change right away. He knew Trinity was trying to help him. It did help a bit as he wiped away the tears

"It just...feels like I could have done more. I'm not good..with letting go. I still feeling guilty about Larry." He said as Trinity hugged him. He needed that. Oh he needed that so badly. Trinity let go way too fast for his tastes.

But she was right. There was no he could afford to fall apart. Though it was something he knew, he still needed to hear it. Cupping her face with his hands he wiped away her tears with his thumbs and just looked at her with a warm smile. He kissed her forehead and touched her forehead with his.

"You're right. I know. I can't afford to give up." He spoke softly. "Thank you Trinity. I'm glad you're here. I...can't do this without you. I know the last month has been rough but...thank you for staying with a guy like me."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:10 pm
"You're worth it." she merely responded. Then immediately thought to her self Now why did I want to break up with him again... memories of the way he looked at Liv of what seemed like a morning that happened ages ago... but only happened today. I'm not so sure if I'm worth it... I need to so that he can be with the one he truly wants.. Her mind couldn't help but go that direction. Ever since Theo layed eyes on Liv it made her feel not good enough for him. She shook that thought off and they focused on clearing up their eyes and recomposed themselves.

She wanted to spend more time with him. The way the day has been going it felt like an eternity since they were last alone together. Although this may be the right place to do it (as they've done in the past) this wasn't the right time, the right moment or the right mood. Valhalla needed them and it was best to get back as soon as possible.

Once they felt ready enough they appeared in Gidget's Lab a few seconds later. "Got Theonis here to fill us in on his rescue mission and if possible we can start planning on what we are planning to do with the Dusk problem."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:30 pm
Theo took a few breathes and collected his thoughts. " Alright, let's go."

They stepped out of the shadows in Gidgets lab. He didn't notice Thea so he figured someone removed her. Another thing he had to do afterwards was the check up on her. Try and get her full story.

"Okay...so...today is one of those days. Where everything goes to s**t at the same time. Like some kind of manga. Might wanna take a seat for this one." Theo said before starting his story.
"Rydia and I went to check out a distress signal Gidget received, Turns out...it came from a tear in time and space! As in, a tear to another freaking universe. A different timeline. Both alternate and future. In their time...we failed to stop Legion and pretty much doomed humanity. I do not know how many years into the future it is. I am guessing 17 years from now or so." He took a small pause to let things sink in. Crossing his arms he leaned against the wall.

"Legion consumed all but 10 people. Kids mostly. Well...8 by now. We are not among those people. The Deacalum or Hell Star also arrived there. From that moment on Legion became more violent and active. They somehow scanned multiple universes and this one was the safest. They should be at the medbay right now. Full check up. I've seen what happens what happens if you get infected by Legion." Theo finished his crazy report.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games