Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:48 pm
Nova Blancke
Alexavier frowned. He wasn't a big fan of that. Of too much physical contact to begin with. Maybe that just remained from when he was still in his original form. Cassandra had no problem with it. So it was just him.

"I'd rather you didn't. But I'll allow it this time." Alexavier responded but made no effort to initiate a hug.

Thea beamed and bounced over to Alexavier. She leaped forward and threw her arms around his neck snuggly and lovingly, the only way she knew how.

"Mmm. I feel lots better already. It'd be even more better if I got a hug back."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:20 pm
Theo managed to chuckle a bit at her reaction. Something that quickly went away as she mentioned what he feared. The girl was his and Liv's daughter while the son was his and Trinity's. This was....not going to end well. There already was a strain on his relationship with Trinity. He didn't love her any less or anything but he feared she might see it that way. She did have a tendency to overthink and make rash decisions.

He sighed before responding." Will do." He walked over to the entrance but did not enter just yet. Instead he just leaned against the side of the wall and slowly slumped down.Elbows resting on his knees as he looked up with yet another deep sigh. He was just getting more and more on his plate.

There was something about this power struggle that seemed to spark something inside of Legio. This defiance, this willpower to continue. She did not forsake her life, no this was something else. It was simple. The battle was reduced to one thing. No tricks, no punches, just a pure clash of power. Hair and eye color shifted towards green. He did not push to overpower her only to match her. But one hand seemed...dull. Legio raised his remaining fist and coated it in the same aura. His fist opened to become an open hand with fingers spread. An invitation for her to clench with her other hand. His arm extended towards her and stopped midway. Despite all of this he did not break eye contact with her  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:28 pm
"Don't push your luck." Alexavier responded as she suggested he hug her back. Something he was not going to do. Hugs or excessive physical contact was not something he was particularly fond off.

Meanwhile Cassandra did was she could in the situation. She just pulled the girl in for a hug to try and calm her down a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Kerana felt Cassandra's embrace. It reminded her of her mother's in a way. She felt secure enough to make a confession, she never got the chance to share with Alec, "I- I loved him." she whispered.

After the words left her lips, she closed her eyes,something unlocked within her. The fox girl started to girl started to glow a blinding white light. Her tail lengthen and another tail sprouted at a little more than half her other tail. Her hair grew long, down to her waist. Her ears heightened and narrowed. Her canines sharpened causing them to be visible just the tips even at her neutral position. Her hands and feet maintained their human shape but sharpened and were more claw like at their finger tips.

Through out all of this her eyes were closed, even more tightly as she felt like she was being pulled by her hair and tail. She held Cassandra tightly as she endured the changes. She saw a vision of an older version of herself in a field with a trail of flowers leading up to her. She had long white hair with red tips at the end, as well as her ears and tail...tails!? ... 9 tales?! The thought of managing so many limbs stirred her to open her eyes. Her green slit eyes.

She looked to Damien. She had seen what the boy was capable of considering Deora, she thought he would be her best bet in knowing what just happened. "Wha- what did you do to me?!" She looked at herself, her hands were different. She felt her hair noticed it was similar to that of her vision she looked to her tail... it was longer. It used to reach down to her knee but now, it was as long as her legs. She was at first relieved she didn't see nine tails but she noticed has her tail gotten wide- ... what?!? One and a half tails she bit her lip... a little harder than anticipated for it began to bleed. She felt her teeth. She did not know what to think, "D-damien... I did not ask for this" tears fell. "Why did you do this to me?" She hadn't noticed yet but her feet had destroyed the shoes she was wearing.

She really did not know what to expect but it certainly wasn't this. She was hoping it would be along the lines of being with Alec one last time, to say goodbye, to aid with her lose but a transformation? This only brought more concerns to the once fox girl, now kitsune girl.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:06 pm
Rydia found herself intrigued by the girl from the future. Ravan seemed to know so much. Perhaps she could find out more about the world that had it's sky taken from them.

She approached Ravan and called out, "You there, future girl. Why don't you come with me to the suite I share with a resident. You can bathe there in the company of a somewhat familiar face."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:47 pm
Nova Blancke

Legio raised his remaining fist and coated it in the same aura. His fist opened to become an open hand with fingers spread. An invitation for her to clench with her other hand. His arm extended towards her and stopped midway. Despite all of this he did not break eye contact with her.

Freya's pupils dilated with rage. The b*****d was enjoying himself. Freya wrapped her opposite hand in the aura and clasped his open one, digging her claws into his hands. His painless, unfeeling hands. That's what really pissed her off. He didn't feel pain. But that did give her an advantage.

"You think this is a game? Some way to find out the extent of your godhood?! b*****d! Don't look down on me!"

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:03 pm
Kerana

She looked to Damien. She had seen what the boy was capable of considering Deora, she thought he would be her best bet in knowing what just happened. "Wha- what did you do to me?!" She looked at herself, her hands were different. She felt her hair noticed it was similar to that of her vision she looked to her tail... it was longer. It used to reach down to her knee but now, it was as long as her legs. She was at first relieved she didn't see nine tails but she noticed has her tail gotten wide- ... what?!? One and a half tails she bit her lip... a little harder than anticipated for it began to bleed. She felt her teeth. She did not know what to think, "D-damien... I did not ask for this" tears fell. "Why did you do this to me?" She hadn't noticed yet but her feet had destroyed the shoes she was wearing.

Damien stood stupified at the sight of what happened. It wasn't until she started shouting at him that he finished being gobsmacked.

"I didn't, I mean, I was, but I didn't touch you yet. Something inside you just lit up. It's like what Heather went through, except without my help. But, you're not there yet. Your emotions are too eratic. Your source is still warped. Stronger but warped. I wanted to bring you here because you potentially have the power to bring Alec back to life."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:31 am

Kerana tried to calm herself the best she could despite the situation. She listened to Damien I initiated this? In a sense it was like Heather's situation in a sense. Except she was aware about her on going transformation and wanted to rush through the rest of it by taking a dose of pure meteor extract. While Kerana what triggered it was… love? Furthermore she had thought her transformation completed a long time ago, when she was effected by the meteor. But here she was completely different, and fully transformed. Would my mom even recognize me? she thought briefly. Then she remembered him mentioning warped core. Similar to Heather's condition because of the rapid transformation that happened all at once. Unintentional or no this was the same condition which put her life at risk.

"Damien, please don't try to convince me that I can bring him back… no power on earth can do that… no matter how much I wanted to." admitting it to Damien once more resurfaced her sadness causing a couple of tears to fall.

Perhaps due to the warp state she was not at all aware of what she was truly capable of. She thought it was like before, mere difference of appearance, no real special abilities like water or shadow manipulation. To even fathom the thought that she could wield such an incredible power seemed beyond her. Perhaps part of her didn't want to even consider she could own such an overwhelming responsibility.

She took a deep breath and had to accept this is her fate and Alec's, "Can you fix it? Like you did with Heather's?" She reached out her hand to him, worried about what would happen next, whether accepting his help or not.

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:11 am
Damien stepped up and took her hands into his. He didn't do anything, not yet. Kerana was definitely gifted in a way that he had only seen with a few others, but in his one month of helping metas he had never seen such a rapid growth in power without assistance.

"I can. In fact, your transformation has actually made it easier for me. A correction of your source is simple in comparrison to a full physiological shift. But that also means it's all the more important for you to want this, and to trust me. Your strong, Kerana. Stronger than you realize. I can change an reanimate biological matter. If I'm right, you can not only bring Alec back to life, but bring his soul back from the great beyond. That is something even I cannot do."

Kerana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:10 am

"NO!" She pulled away from him and out of his grasp and slapped him. "I told you to stop telling me such nonsense. Dead is dead you can't come back from that. We're not living in a fairytale where Alec is just asleep. I can't... I can't ." She darted off away from Damien weeping over Alec's demise How dare he… how dare he lead me on this false hope and continue to do so. Does he even understand the difference between life and death is? He didn't understand the way public bathrooms work…This was a bad idea… now I'm stuck with this new look and a warped source… I shouldn't have come.

The very thought she could bring people back to life felt like a total lie. She had to build these walls so that she would not fall apart again. But his certainty kept piercing the wall, crumbling all over again. Leaving her the pieces to rebuild it. Damien kept tugging at her wish that she could but reality, the gravity of the situation would not let her believe he would come back.

Even if Damien was right, which with every circumstance he was, what if he got it wrong this time. What if there was an aspect he did not understand about her source that when she tried bringing him back, would it really be him? There were so many shows she watched where every time they try to bring someone back from the dead it always ended up not being who they expected. Usually a zombie of sorts, an empty shell of what they were once were and no longer the who. Then they would have to kill them she couldn't do that to Alec. Her dear Alec.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:27 am
Damien reeled from the slapped. Not because it was particularly hard, but the meaning and implication behind it. He looked up at Kerana, tears quickly welling up in his eyes as she shouted at him. He didn't understand why she was so angry. He hadn't lied, and his previous efforts spoke more than his words ever could.

When she stormed off, he hung his head and looked to the ground. Interacting with people was so difficult. But this new experience, someone being angry at him, he just didn't-

"...know. I don't know. What did I do wrong?" he whimpered to Cassandra.

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:07 pm
Legio was pleased she responded to him. But she seemed to have misunderstood him.

"A game? No, this battle is reduced to this. Something simple and yet so...pure. I do not look down upon you. It is quite the opposite." Legio said right before pushing back this time.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:24 pm
Cassandra just stroked the back of her head as she cried. Then as she began to glow she noticed that she grabbed hold of her even harder. She did not say anything just held her as this....transformation happened. Cas did think it was strange as it was something she had never seen before but Damien would know. Everything related to source was his area of expertise. She let her go.

She listened to Damien's explanation and his intend. Bringing someone's soul back? Kerana didn't take it well. Part of her understood. She watched her dash off after slapping her son. Normally this would not stand for her. Anything touching her son like that is dead meat. But this was different.

She hugged him." She...believes in the natural order. Something lives...and then dies. She loved that boy and accepted his death. Not completely but she knew he would never come back because that's the way things are and should be. Death is...and should be permanent. I know you want to help sweetie, but some things...should not be changed."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:17 am
Nova Blancke
Legio was pleased she responded to him. But she seemed to have misunderstood him.

"A game? No, this battle is reduced to this. Something simple and yet so...pure. I do not look down upon you. It is quite the opposite." Legio said right before pushing back this time.

Freya was caught off guard for a moment, being complimented so sincerely and all, but it was quickly replaced by determined caution when he started to push back. She cursed under her breath at the situation she had put herself in. With the aura focused to her hands to keep him at bay, she couldn't take advantage of the pain=power effect that came with a full wrapping. There were two steps left, and she didn't want to use them if she didn't have to. The third step could leave her with little humanity left, and the final step would most likely kill her if it didn't work.

She dug down deep and pushed back at Legio, but she needed a leg up if she was going to overpower him.

Okami. I could really use your help on this. Think you could lend me some of your ki?

Freya could feel her body pulse as her wolf half lent her support. She gave everything she had and pushed back at the bio-creature.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games