Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:03 am
Theonis took out his phone and texted Trinity.

"E.T.A. 2 minutes." After he send it, he had almost dropped it after Ravan's revelation. What?! The look on his face was priceless, a mixture of disbelieve and confusion. It caused them to drop a bit before stabilizing. He didn't know who to look at first. Obviously it was the young man he was holding, no wonder he seemed familiar. Also had black hair but did he just see a bit of purple in there as well? He didn't want it to seem like he was staring so he quickly looked at the girl.

"Um...hi." He said to the nervous girl who seemed to have long blonde hair. Not unlike someone else he knew......she also looked like her. Just younger. There's no way she was Trinity's. The man he figured out quickly due to the hair. It have had to have been Trinity. Only purple haired woman he has known. The implications of this were.....something Trinity would definitely leave him for, knowing her. That or kick his a** too.

"Uh...o-okay...umm..let's..talk later."Theo said but it sounded more like mumbling. "This is so weird."

Valhalla was in sight and it didn't take them long to land.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:37 am
Cass returned the nod. "Okay, if you want me to, I'll tag along." She said with a smile to both her and Kerana. "There's someone who could use your help at home when you are done."

"That's fine. You don't need to. I know enough for now." Alexavier responded.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:16 am
Legio looked around him as the creatures began to grab him. He had seen them before but they had never attacked him. They steered clear of him usually. He knew what had transgressed before. How a shard of the egg he gestated in had devoured those creatures. How it fed of the very shadow realm itself. Did they not know that a small part of him caused that?

"I have to correct you. I AM born with it. And a fragment of my shell nearly killed you and consumed many of these creatures. I may need to remind them." Legio responded, his hair grew a shade darker. His hand moved from her shoulder to her neck.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:29 pm
Theonis
E.T.A. 2 minutes.

Trinity was considering going to the bar and have a glass of wine to get the edge off. Then her phone let her know of the text Theonis sent. She frowned briefly knowing she could still have her wine and meet up with him at Gidget's lab. She sunk down into the shadows down to the point where two minutes would be an hour. There waited a bottle along with a glass she took her time and poured it in the glass she swirled it to get the proper notes and tast. After finishing this one glass. She resealed it. Then took the glass to the nearest bathroom she resurfaced in. After she sent it back to the shadows for another time she needed a moment to herself. She then used shadow travel to meet up with Gidget and said as she entered "Theonis will be here in about a minute."

Meanwhile the doctors and healers were ready for Theonis and his guests. The Residential Administration made sure the rooms were ready to be moved into. It pretty much was like a hotel room which included little shampoos and soaps and even included teddy bears on the pillow.

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:06 am
Nova Blancke
Legio looked around him as the creatures began to grab him. He had seen them before but they had never attacked him. They steered clear of him usually. He knew what had transgressed before. How a shard of the egg he gestated in had devoured those creatures. How it fed of the very shadow realm itself. Did they not know that a small part of him caused that?

"I have to correct you. I AM born with it. And a fragment of my shell nearly killed you and consumed many of these creatures. I may need to remind them." Legio responded, his hair grew a shade darker. His hand moved from her shoulder to her neck.

Freya frowned at the mention of the thing that almost killed her lupine half, and by extension her. She didn't know the thing she was fighting was related to the thing she fought. It made her all the more determined to dish out some payback.

Just as Legio's hand went to her neck there was a bang. Where Freya once knelt was now one of the shadow creature. It's head did a 180 and cackled at Legio. It was looking past Legio at where it once stood. Standing there now was Freya, her glowing hand raised to strike. It laughed because the pretender had fallen prey to one of the oldest ninja tricks.

Substitution.

Freya, however, was not laughing. She still had the force of her two aura's focused on her right hand, and she brought it downward on her opponent in a fierce chop. She was going to split him in half, and then obliterate him with the concentrated force of her aura.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:22 am
Nova Blancke
"That's fine. You don't need to. I know enough for now." Alexavier responded.

Thea wiped her eyes and sniffled. She sat in awkward silence for a moment, unsure of what to say or do. She didn't have many interactions outside of her father, and most of them were hostile or outright violent.

But she liked the man from her old home. Maybe he could help her feel better.

She scoot off of the bed and shuffled over next to Alexavier. She couldn't quite explain it, but she felt safer the closer she got to him. There was something else too, but her immature mind was having trouble processing it. A funny feeling in her stomach.

"Can I hug you. I'm sad, and I really want to."

BeaMichelle

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:38 am
Nova Blancke
"Uh...o-okay...umm..let's..talk later."Theo said but it sounded more like mumbling. "This is so weird."

Valhalla was in sight and it didn't take them long to land.

Ravan touched ground and surveyed the familiar setting. She had been to Valhalla many times, but it was a ruinous shell of what it once was. It was odd to see it so vibrant and active.

She was tempted to follow the med team as they took the others into triage and observation, but she felt there was something that need to be done first.

She turned to Theonis, without looking him directly in the eyes, and said while scratching her filthy face, "So...thanks, I guess. For pulling me out of there. I'm not going to apologize for being bitchy, though."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:43 am
Rydia watched from a several yards away. She heard the exchange in mid flight, and was very curious as to what the Overseer would say to the girl that had made an attempt at something that resembled gratitude.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:28 pm
Theo looked over at the med team as they took the rest inside. They took his....son off of his hands. Man, that is going to take some time to properly get used to. He wasn't even drinking age yet! He hasn't even been able to act his age for a while now. It's like he wasn't allowed to. Sometimes he too wanted to run and just act his age for a while. Go out, get shitfaced, have fun and worry about a job later. Now he is in charge of hundreds of people. And responsible for the deaths of even more.

"You're welcome but thank me after you've made sure everyone is safe and sound. After they, including you, are all rested up. They are your responsibility right?" Theo responded. He was glad she knew how to thank someone but for him it really was too soon.

"Now off you go. Get yourself checked out. Shower should do you all some good. Guessing it's been a while."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:01 pm
Alexavier frowned. He wasn't a big fan of that. Of too much physical contact to begin with. Maybe that just remained from when he was still in his original form. Cassandra had no problem with it. So it was just him.

"I'd rather you didn't. But I'll allow it this time." Alexavier responded but made no effort to initiate a hug.

Something dark began to stir inside of Legio. He was getting agitated. It knew where she was. What she was going to do. His own head turned a full 180 degrees. His now black eyes wide open. He seemed far more ominous than before. His hand struck her own in order to catch it. Now coated with the same combined aura despite the fact that his elbow should not be able to bend the way, it did. After all, he was a bundle of biomass. His legs began to twist. Feet turning 180 degrees. Back started to change into his chest. His remaining arm also twisted.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:41 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

Damien trotted up to Kerana and took her by the hand. He then looked to Cassandra and motion her over.

"Mom, you should come too. We might need you."

Nova Blancke
Cass returned the nod. "Okay, if you want me to, I'll tag along." She said with a smile to both her and Kerana. "There's someone who could use your help at home when you are done."

Kerana followed Damien and they went to where they kept Alec and explained that Gidget had given her approval. If they felt they needed to confirm they could call her, themselves.

As they were being lead to Alec himself she kept wondering why Damian wanted her to see him one last time. What could he possibly do now? She wondered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:56 pm
Nova Blancke
Something dark began to stir inside of Legio. He was getting agitated. It knew where she was. What she was going to do. His own head turned a full 180 degrees. His now black eyes wide open. He seemed far more ominous than before. His hand struck her own in order to catch it. Now coated with the same combined aura despite the fact that his elbow should not be able to bend the way, it did. After all, he was a bundle of biomass. His legs began to twist. Feet turning 180 degrees. Back started to change into his chest. His remaining arm also twisted.

Freya winced winced momentarily as the two auras clashed. There was a thunderous crash and a wave of concussive force that exploded from the point of impact. The buildings surrounding them were blown back by the unseen force. The noise coming from the two auras clashing was almost deafening.

She gave an audibly canine growl as she realized what was happening. She was expecting the auras to repel each other. Instead, they were acting in direct opposition, one trying to overpower the other. It was the literal battle of her will versus his.

She grit her teeth, which were slowly becoming more beast-like in appearance. Her lower arms and legs were growing fur, and the fuzz from her ears trailed down her face into a pair of large sideburns. She was in the half beast phase of her transformation, the same one she had used against Trinity at the Matron house.

Her eyes glowed with a furious predatory gold. There were no more quips, no more insults, no more chances for her inhuman enemy. She put her full weight into her attack, determined to overpower him.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:06 pm
Kerana
Kerana followed Damien and they went to where they kept Alec and explained that Gidget had given her approval. If they felt they needed to confirm they could call her, themselves.

As they were being lead to Alec himself she kept wondering why Damian wanted her to see him one last time. What could he possibly do now? She wondered.

The medical examiner took them to Alec's room where he still lay. There had been so many deaths that they felt the need to prioritize those that were throughout the facility.

A white sheet was covering him from head to toe. He drew it back so that Kerana and the others could see him. Unlike many of the others that had died with the twisted visage of fear distorting their features, Alec's features were that of someone in utter despair. A single trail of tears had stained his cheeks in his final moments.

The M.E. put his hands over Alec's eyes and respectfully closed the lids. He looked to Kerana and said, "I'll give you some time." With a courtious bow he excused himself.

Damien didn't move, he just watched. He needed to see what Kerana's reaction would be. If he was right, then she'd be like Deora, Heather, and Theonis. Special.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Almost as soon as he was revealed Kerana's eyes welled up. Her logical side knew this happened but her emotional side could not accept it. The look of despair on his face the tears that stained his cheeks struck her hard to her core, which caused her to drop to her knees. Big drops of tears fell.

"I-It didn't have to be this way... Oh Alec... i-it wasn't s-supposed to be this way... I shouldn't have left... I should have been there... I-I FAILED YOU... I failed you..."

She looked at his eyes, closed now. To her it was as if the tear just crawled down his cheek. Hearing the news from Gidget was hard enough but seeing him now was even harder.

All of those promises they made... broken.
The time they would spend together... lost.
To hear the sound of his voice... nevermore.

She continue to let it out. "I'm so sorry Alec..."

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:21 pm
Nova Blancke
Theo looked over at the med team as they took the rest inside. They took his....son off of his hands. Man, that is going to take some time to properly get used to. He wasn't even drinking age yet! He hasn't even been able to act his age for a while now. It's like he wasn't allowed to. Sometimes he too wanted to run and just act his age for a while. Go out, get shitfaced, have fun and worry about a job later. Now he is in charge of hundreds of people. And responsible for the deaths of even more.

"You're welcome but thank me after you've made sure everyone is safe and sound. After they, including you, are all rested up. They are your responsibility right?" Theo responded. He was glad she knew how to thank someone but for him it really was too soon.

"Now off you go. Get yourself checked out. Shower should do you all some good. Guessing it's been a while."

Ravan made a face at the shower comment. It had, in fact, been years since they had enough water to clean with themselves with. Any potable water they found was automatically delegated to sustainance, then medicinal. It was awful at first, but they got used to each other's stench after a while. It sure beat the unearthly smell of the creatures.

She begrudgingly agreed, "Yea. I can't remember the last time we had a chance to wash."

She pivoted toward the exit, but then she stopped herself mid turn.

"I almost forgot. I assume Trinity and...Liv are alive in this world. Our Gidget suggested that you introduce the kids to their moms separetly, and then together."

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games