Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:29 am
Nova Blancke
Biomass cracking, unable to withstand the force and speed of her strikes. He was more of a ragdoll than Legio at the moment. Despite knowing what she was doing he was unable to do something against this kind of speed. At the moment he lacked the experience to do so. Blood bursted out of his mouth when her final strike hit and like before, send him skipping over the floor once more. At first he laid there, taking it all in. He did not have the sensation of pain, nor did he have any organs, besides lungs which he needed to talk.

Slowly he got up.

Freya's body ached. That particular style of attack wore on her body. Usually she'd have difficulty moving, but her time spent in her own memories paid off. Now it was a dull ache. She wasn't pleased to see him get up. The way he moved showed that he had taken damage, but he wasn't in pain. Tough b*****d. She would have to turn it up again to take him down, but she'd rather save that for the real fight.

She took a few deep breaths to steady herself and chuckled, "You've never fought without that invincibility, have you? Let alone fight at all. Your time in the Far East shows, but so does your inexperience. Now stay out of the way so I can do what I came here to do."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:44 am
"You are correct. I have never fought once. Before you showed yourself , Strength was testing herself against me. Would you like me to strike back? Not holding anything back? Do you believe you can handle that?"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:46 am
Nova Blancke
"Correct, we've defeated Legion. And I'm going to be honest with you. We are currently facing something that wants to bring the thing that was in your skies..to our world. This universe's version of it. This place is not as safe as it seems but there is nothing eating our world right now. It's best to tell you instead of you finding out later on your own that we've got our own dangers." Theonis explained.

"That aside...welcome, to our universe, Ravan."

Ravan grimaced and spat, "That's unacceptable. Gidget told us we'd be safe here, and now I'm hearing that thing blocking the sun exists here too?! I knew this plan was hopeless."

"Thank you for the thought, but I think I can take care of that thing on my own back home. Excuse me."
she stated before stomping past Theonis and Rydia.

She stopped in her tracks when children were suddenly running through the tear in a panic. Eight came through, two children, and five teenagers with one carrying a toddler.

When the ninth didn't come through, she cried out, "Leo!" and ran for the tear. She suddenly halted in mid run, and was pulled back by an unseen force that deposited her back a few feet, ready for what was to come.

The tear seemed to grow in size and pulsate. A ghastly talon emerged first, and then a fleshy foot that was covered in teeth and eyes. When it stepped through, the thing stood tall enough to make Big Larry seem small in comparison. It was one of the bio beasts that had been destroyed on that plan only a month before, only now it was much larger.

Ravan commanded, "Get those kids out! I'll stop this thing and close the rift!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:50 am
Nova Blancke
"Then let's do that sweetie." Cassandra answered and continued to walk.

"My name is Cassandra Aiden. And what about you?"

"Thea, um...Rock. 'Cuz Daddy called me Thea, and the other doctors called me Rock. So I guess that's my name."  

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:58 am
Nova Blancke
"You are correct. I have never fought once. Before you showed yourself , Strength was testing herself against me. Would you like me to strike back? Not holding anything back? Do you believe you can handle that?"

"It wouldn't be a fight if you didn't hit back. It'd just be a beating. So yeah, knock yourself out. If I can't handle it I'll die, but don't think it's going to happen as easily as it did with that kid."

Dusk looked around at the steadily crumbling arena that he had built. Those two were going to destroy it before they killed themselves. So he thought of another location.

"I think we'll move this somewhere more appropriate. Freya should certainly recognize this place."

He expanded another bubble to envelope them, but instead of creating a world, it moved the group to a location on Earth. It was a mass shadow travel.

When the light returned, they were in a ruined city that had been the site of a terrible event. Bones littered the ground around them. They were all sizes.

Freya looked around, and her normally cocky demeanor cracked a bit. They were where Freya led the genocide squads to kill all the humans in the city. It was an event that still shook her after all the time that had passed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:02 am
Legio looked around as the scenery changed. Freya's attitude changed with it. Dusk seemed to know her and her history. And knew this would have an effect on her.

"This is in poor taste." He simply said.

"Focus on me, not the dead." With that Legio ran at her. His foot steps a lot louder than they should be for his size and weight. But with each step his biomass compressed and hardened.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:15 am
"Wait what? Blocking the sun?" He managed to say before everything changed. The moment the kids came running through the tear, scared, he switched gears. He watched as the grotesque giant came through. No time to be disgusted by it. His eyes darted over it's deformed body. Idea's running through his mind.
Then Ravan commanded him to take the kids. So naturally he didn't. Instead telling Rydia to do just that.

"I assume your plan is to knock it back in there?" Theonis said as he walked up next to her. He had an idea which he hoped would work.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:17 am
Cassandra chuckled a bit.

"No, sweetie, Rock is a code name. Alexavier told me. I suppose your last name would be...Acula-Morris. Or one of those two."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:53 pm
Nova Blancke
Legio looked around as the scenery changed. Freya's attitude changed with it. Dusk seemed to know her and her history. And knew this would have an effect on her.

"This is in poor taste." He simply said.

"Focus on me, not the dead." With that Legio ran at her. His foot steps a lot louder than they should be for his size and weight. But with each step his biomass compressed and hardened.

Freya looked back at the sound of lumbering feet. She noted that he didn't feel as heavy before as he sounds now. Maybe she could use that.

She gave a very canine growl as claws grew from underneath the nails of her hands and feet. With a huff, she leaped to the side of a derelict building and dug her claws into it, climbing a bit before looking down at Legio and shouting, "I've always liked rooftop battles. Something about them that adds an heir of epic to any fight. Catch me if you can, slapnuts!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:01 pm
Nova Blancke
"Wait what? Blocking the sun?" He managed to say before everything changed. The moment the kids came running through the tear, scared, he switched gears. He watched as the grotesque giant came through. No time to be disgusted by it. His eyes darted over it's deformed body. Idea's running through his mind.
Then Ravan commanded him to take the kids. So naturally he didn't. Instead telling Rydia to do just that.

"I assume your plan is to knock it back in there?" Theonis said as he walked up next to her. He had an idea which he hoped would work.

Ravan looked annoyed yet thankful at the stubbornness of Theonis. She clenched her fists and glared at the monstrosity.

"No, there is still one more person on the other side. If we knock it through, any chance of potentially saving him goes out the window. My plan is to kill it with it's own weight. I just need to get close enough to touch it."

"You control air pressure, right? Think you can rapidly increase and decrease the pressure at it's knees to make them blow up?"

BeaMichelle

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:05 pm
Nova Blancke
Cassandra chuckled a bit.

"No, sweetie, Rock is a code name. Alexavier told me. I suppose your last name would be...Acula-Morris. Or one of those two."

Thea's head perked with recognition. "Acula!" she chirped, "That's my Daddy's name. But I don't know any Morris. Why would Morris also be in my name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:34 pm
Maybe she's said too much already. Gidget would definitely be creeped out if she started calling herself that.

"Maybe I'll tell you later. But for now, maybe just call yourself Thea Acula."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:45 pm
"Any form of pressure is mine to control. I should be able to crush it under it's own weight. But let's start with the knees." Theo responded and focused his power on the knees of this thing. It felt a bit odd because it wasn't as even as a person felt. Some parts where hollow while the other were dense.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:50 pm
Legio shot out a powerful telekinetic blast and straight out destroyed a large chunk of that building. As he continued to run debris from the building stop in mid-air and launched towards Freya.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:36 pm
Deora_Alvarez
"Do it."

cat_eek Kerana turned toward her sharply toward Deora and asked "Do what?!" She expecting her to fill her in but instead it seemed Damien merged with her? what is he doing to her!? Kerana rubbed her arms a bit as things started to cool. Then as a fourth presence came to being shivers went down her back and tail and puffed the tip of it. She looked around to find the source of it but saw nothing.

Rikki Tikki Travi
"Show him what you can do."

"Hey D-Damien, what did you do to her?"

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games