Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 549 550 551 552 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:00 pm
"Curing cancer huh? Found a way to stop random mutations huh? Anyway I'll send her on her way." Alexavier said before hanging up. Just as he put down the phone Cassandra opened her eyes. Her clothes were simple. A white T-shirt and jeans. She gave one look at Alexavier and he raised an eye brow. Then she got up and left their place, making her way to Gidget as soon as she could without running.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:04 am
Nova Blancke
Theo was just smirking. Her reactions were quite fun to watch.

"No, but I can. But we are already here." Theo said as they begun to slow down. "If it was further away then I could have done that." When they stopped they made their descent.

Rydia was still riding her adrenaline high when they landed. She was wound up and ready for adventure.

She stepped ahead of Theonis and put her hand up to the cloth covering her eye.

"I'm going to try and keep my back turned to you while I have both eyes open. Be careful not to look me in the eyes."

She uncovered her left eye and gazed into the building they were called to.

"Hmm. There isn't anyone here. But there is some kind of...ripple in the center of it. I don't know what it could be."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:33 am
Nova Blancke
Legio was surprised at Dusk's response. It seemed he did not expect this answer.

"I have no particular attachments to them. And the information would be worth it, according to you. I do hope it is."

Eclipse made a face and shrugged, "Myeh, that works for me."

"Oh, one thing though. The psychic called Alexavier. Will you be able to trap him in the dream as well? His file says he's immune to such things."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:01 pm
" My power stems from his. I should be able to. Even if I could not, he would not be able to break the dream. I am...stronger." Legio responded.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:04 pm
Theo made a note to never look her in the eyes if she said not to. If she can't control a power then avoiding it all together would be the safest bet.

"So...a distress call....nobody there but a strange ripple instead. Doesn't sound very safe." Theo paused." Wanna check it it out?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:07 pm
Kerana
Either way she was determined to find out what happened to her mom and her dad. Even if they don't want her as she is now. "I'm sorry you had to endure all of that, Decay. You may be granted a power to destroy but that doesn't make you a monster. Whatever you decide to do with it determines that, not the power itself. If you can take me to her, it may make her smile. She may change her mind about you."

Decay said nothing, but he did begin to eat through the barrier again. Once it got going in earnest he said, "I don't care about that. I want her to suffer. Killing you will make her suffer the most."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Kerana's ears captured the crunch of debris. Uh oh… this can't be good…this, can't be good. The fox girl was a little flabbergasted at the notion of wanting to make her mom miserable. She looked to her friends and it looked like there was still no luck. "Uh… um… take me to her? Yeah… i-if you really want to make her suffer take me to her and destroy me in front of her. What is more unbearable for a mother to watch than her own daughter suffer and die at the hands of th monster she created. You would have the opportunity to watch see her suffering first hand, not to mention the guilt and the on going trauma she would endure. Especially if when I give her one last hug and my final words, 'I love you'. "I'm so sorry mom… I so want to see you, even if you may be the last thing I see… Kerana needed to try get as much as she could out of the first lead she's found in years.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:01 am
Nova Blancke
" My power stems from his. I should be able to. Even if I could not, he would not be able to break the dream. I am...stronger." Legio responded.

Eclipse shook his head and responded, "You misunderstand. Reports filed said that he was stuck in Legion as well. He couldn't break the mindscape, until he got help. A precog named Alec led him to where he needed to go, and he gave Charles Ray the opening he needed. On top of him, there is a kid with three eyes that is an expert at traversing the mindscape."

"They don't need to just be detained, they need to be pacified. If they get the others within the dream to put their heads together and rise up, I doubt even you could hold back that many."

Freya did not like what she was hearing. If the thing Eclipse was talking to could do all that, then she would have to switch gears and take him out first. She could tell he was strong. She steeled herself in preparation to us her clan's "Ace in the Hole."

Eclipse was about to speak further when he felt a sense of killer instinct in his general direction. He spoke to Legio through his mind, "You've probably felt it already, but there is someone else here. She doesn't seem like much, but she can be surprisingly resourceful. Strength barely has two years of experience. The woman up there has over 50 years of assassinations under her belt. If you can kill her, I'll show you how to do what Strength did, and break the limits of your source. And because I'm so generous, I'll give you a taste of the truth I promised you."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:47 pm
"That was Legion's mistake. Separation. Ideal worlds for each person. I will not do that. One big world for all to live in. They will fight you and your plans...in there." Legio summarized. He had noticed the woman above him. She did intrigue him.

Then Dusk spoke to him through his mind. This gave him the access to his mind. Legio does not invade minds like Alexavier does. He accepts boundaries. But now Dusk initiated the conversation through the mind. Opening his mind to his. Though he did not take anything just yet, information did leak out into his. It made him feel...odd. It seemed to resonate with his hunger that was normally suppressed. He wanted more....needed more.

"You opened your mind to me. There is so much information in there. I...want it...give it to me." Legio spoke no longer neutral in tone. More demanding. His colors changed to a deep dark green. Despite wanting to take it all, he stopped himself from doing that. The conversations he had with the elderly and wise caused him to hold back. But for how long?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:56 am
Nova Blancke
"Curing cancer huh? Found a way to stop random mutations huh? Anyway I'll send her on her way." Alexavier said before hanging up. Just as he put down the phone Cassandra opened her eyes. Her clothes were simple. A white T-shirt and jeans. She gave one look at Alexavier and he raised an eye brow. Then she got up and left their place, making her way to Gidget as soon as she could without running.

Gidget sighed and looked back down at Thea. She bit her bottom lip and knelt beside her daughter. She brushed the girl's hair aside to get a better look at her face. She could definitely see the Morris in her.

"Sorry kid." she whispered. "I'll make it up to you, I promise. I just have something that affects our entire race to take care of."

She looked up when Cassandra walked through the gaping hole that was the door. She then stood up and walked up to her.

"Thanks for coming so quickly. Thea shouldn't be a problem so long as she doesn't perceive a threat. Also, Trinity and Ako are bringing Damien and the others home as we speak. They should be back soon."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:09 am
Nova Blancke
Theo made a note to never look her in the eyes if she said not to. If she can't control a power then avoiding it all together would be the safest bet.

"So...a distress call....nobody there but a strange ripple instead. Doesn't sound very safe." Theo paused." Wanna check it it out?"

Rydia covered her eye again and said, "Of course. If it is a trap, it would be rude of us not to greet our hosts."

She easily gained them entrance to the building using her claws and walked alongside Theonis to the source of the ripple. Upon closer inspection it could be seen by the naked eye. It looks as though there were in crack in none existent glass that skewed and warped the area around it.

"Well isn't that interesting? So...would you like to poke it first?" she joked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:11 am
Nova Blancke
"That was Legion's mistake. Separation. Ideal worlds for each person. I will not do that. One big world for all to live in. They will fight you and your plans...in there." Legio summarized. He had noticed the woman above him. She did intrigue him.

Then Dusk spoke to him through his mind. This gave him the access to his mind. Legio does not invade minds like Alexavier does. He accepts boundaries. But now Dusk initiated the conversation through the mind. Opening his mind to his. Though he did not take anything just yet, information did leak out into his. It made him feel...odd. It seemed to resonate with his hunger that was normally suppressed. He wanted more....needed more.

"You opened your mind to me. There is so much information in there. I...want it...give it to me." Legio spoke no longer neutral in tone. More demanding. His colors changed to a deep dark green. Despite wanting to take it all, he stopped himself from doing that. The conversations he had with the elderly and wise caused him to hold back. But for how long?

Eclipse sneered and waved a finger, closing his mind off again. "Now now. Too much all at once will give you a headache. Finish what I asked, and I'll give you more."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:34 am
Cassandra didn't like the fact that Damian was outside but he was growing up quickly. She nodded. Her hair and eyes were ever changing in color as she looked at Thea. There was a soft smile. Her eyes then seemed to linger on Gidget. It seemed like she was staring at first but then her eyes honed in on her stomach. Then back at her eyes and vice versa. Somehow she knew.

Her soft smile became a bigger warmer one as she walked up to Gidget. Gently placed a hand on her stomach before giving her a hug. Cass was fully aware of her power and made sure the hug was not painful. She was as gentle as she could be.

"Congratulations Gidget. You'll be alright." She said softly. Pushing herself away from the hug she held on to Gidget's shoulders.

"I won't let anyone hurt you. Call me when you need my help. I'll come running. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:42 am
"It's...certainly interesting. Dealing with meta's never gets boring." Theo responded.

"You wouldn't happen to see a bit more with that eye of yours?"

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:47 am
"You are lucky I know how to hold back or I'd have feasted on your mind and body. But I will settle for consuming her. I've never done so. I wonder what it is like." Legio said as his colors returned to a normal white.

"Freya, you may come out. We have both sensed your presence." Legio spoke, looking up.

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 549 550 551 552 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games