Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:28 am
The ghoul could feel disruption through his multitude of invisible arms and moved the bodies in his possession to intercept the shuriken. He hissed and began to score the walls where the shadows lay with his deadly limbs.

Freya gave a muffled shout as the shuriken actually bounced off of her invulnerable shield. Her growing frustration began to override her concern for air.

Sil thought for a moment before having a brainstorm.

"The metal child! The one who shot at us. She changed her body to suit the situation. Perhaps she could be persuaded to find a weapon that can kill that thing?"

PixelMuse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:34 am
Nova Blancke
Liv ignored the alarm that went of. That was no longer her business. Plus she had no energy to deal with it.

"Come on hot stuff. You heard the man. " Liv said as she wrapped an arm around Helena's shoulder to guide her out of the room. "You too Rydia. I guess you'll be staying at my place for a while till things get sorted out."

Heather felt what could maybe be a tear start to work it's way into her eyes until Liv put her shoulder around her.

"Shouldn't we do something about what's causing the alarm?"

Rydia shook her head and suggested, "I don't know anything about this dungeon, but there are probably people here who's duty it is to defend it."

Heather bit her lip and looked toward Liv. She started to put her own arm around Liv's shoulder when she saw that she was still in her half-dragon state.

"You called me hot stuff. Do you really think I'm attractive, even like this?" she asked Liv.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:38 am
Kerana

"Valhalla is under attack?! What should we do? We can't go back can we? Wouldn't we just be in the way? Wouldn't it be better, be safer if we were to stay away from Valhalla until things cleared up?"

Damien thought for a moment before he noticed the man on the ground was beginning to stir. There was noise coming from somewhere on his person. It sounded like talking.

"I think they will be sending reinforcements. Whatever we decide to do in the near future, right now we should probably find a place to hide." he suggested.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:23 am
"Yeah, Trinity is head of security here. Her man Theo is in charge of this place. They got this. Come on, let's go." Liv said to both girls as she walked them towards the nearest elevator.

"I was also making a dragon pun but yeah...After all...we first made out in this form."

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Deora_Alvarez

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:30 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Kerana

"Valhalla is under attack?! What should we do? We can't go back can we? Wouldn't we just be in the way? Wouldn't it be better, be safer if we were to stay away from Valhalla until things cleared up?"

Damien thought for a moment before he noticed the man on the ground was beginning to stir. There was noise coming from somewhere on his person. It sounded like talking.

"I think they will be sending reinforcements. Whatever we decide to do in the near future, right now we should probably find a place to hide." he suggested.

"I know a place."
Deora said. "My old room in the slums. Assuming no one's moved into it since I've been gone, we could stay there."

She wondered if she should feel cowardly for agreeing to go into hiding, but if someone was attacking Valhalla up front, it was probably out of her league, anyway. That last save was a fluke, and she knew it. Even then, she'd been electrocuted. She swore she still caught the occasional whiff of burnt hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:35 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
Gidget woke up with a gasp. She ran her hands over her body before settling on her lower abdomen. Tears ran down her face as she looked around frantically for-

"AKO!"

She sobbed and shook him violently by the shoulders.

"Ako wake up, please!"

Ako was slow to wake, his chest rising and falling with his panicked breaths and hammering heart. When he finally snapped to consciousness, his face was a rictus of terror and grief, and tears streaked his cheeks from his wide eyes to the straining tendons in his neck.

His wide, searching eyes landed on Gidget, and his hands clamped on to her shoulders. His claw-like grip was strong as he looked her over, only to relax a moment later as he embraced her in a tight hug. The sobs came then, out of relief.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:53 am
Rikki Tikki Travi

Sil thought for a moment before having a brainstorm.

"The metal child! The one who shot at us. She changed her body to suit the situation. Perhaps she could be persuaded to find a weapon that can kill that thing?"

Trinity swore when it didn't work and frowned at the thought about bringing somone else into this fight. She felt that Heather and Liv have been through enough already. To bring a new possible member of Valhalla to this fight? She wasn't sure if she was stable enough to handle the situation at hand. Yet it seems she wasn't getting anywhere with her attacks. Even though right now she wanted to shove a pike through him and call it a day he seemed to be prepared for her. But he wouldn't be prepared for Rock would he?

"Alright… I'll go find her. Are you recovered enough to amour up?"

After Sil responded she went to her's and Theonis' room where she last saw her. She looked up the cameras that were near by. It seemed as though she was affected by the gas from earlier. She followed what the cameras told her which led to Alexavier. "It had to be him…" despite working with them on the job she didn't like their ability to easily get what they want from people's heads. But this case it may allow her to cut to the chase. She knocked on the door "Trinity Smith, Head of Security I require Rock's assistance…"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:06 pm
Nova Blancke
"Yeah, Trinity is head of security here. Her man Theo is in charge of this place. They got this. Come on, let's go." Liv said to both girls as she walked them towards the nearest elevator.

"I was also making a dragon pun but yeah...After all...we first made out in this form."

Heather couldn't help but blush just a little bit. She was glad that her crush on Liv didn't go unrequited.

Rydia watched the two of them for a moment before her ears perked with realization.

"Ah, you must be the other girl Liv was talking about!" She turned toward Liv and said in a very blunt manner, "She is as attractive as you said. I can't wait to rub our naked bodies against one another."

Heather made a squeaking gasp and turned as red as her scales.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:13 pm
Deora_Alvarez

"I know a place."
Deora said. "My old room in the slums. Assuming no one's moved into it since I've been gone, we could stay there."

She wondered if she should feel cowardly for agreeing to go into hiding, but if someone was attacking Valhalla up front, it was probably out of her league, anyway. That last save was a fluke, and she knew it. Even then, she'd been electrocuted. She swore she still caught the occasional whiff of burnt hair.

Damien nodded and began to follow Deora. He then had a thought and knelt down beside the slowly recovering man. He placed his hand against the man's temples and whispered, "Show me everything."

A few seconds later he had essentially made a copy of the man's memories. The Daedalus spy went back to sleep and Damien ran off to catch up to Deora and Kerana.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:21 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo
Ako was slow to wake, his chest rising and falling with his panicked breaths and hammering heart. When he finally snapped to consciousness, his face was a rictus of terror and grief, and tears streaked his cheeks from his wide eyes to the straining tendons in his neck.

His wide, searching eyes landed on Gidget, and his hands clamped on to her shoulders. His claw-like grip was strong as he looked her over, only to relax a moment later as he embraced her in a tight hug. The sobs came then, out of relief.

Gidget returned the vice like embrace and sobbed, "It was terrible. My skin was turning all hard and metallic, and I was starting to lose my senses and emotions again. You weren't there and I couldn't feel...feel-"

She hiccuped and squeezed him tighter as she blubbered, "I felt like I was dying again. It was him. I know it was him. He almost took us away from each other before I could tell you."

She buried her face into his neck and cried out with great release, "I'm pregnant!"

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:17 pm
Liv did burst out in laughter. She had forgotten how straight forward she was.

"Later girl later." Liv said with a laugh before turning to Heather."So yeah that might have slipped out but if you're up for it later, lemme know."

They entered the elevator and made their way up and towards her apartment. Before opening she realized that it was still a mess.

"Yeah...um...before we enter...last month was hell for me. Eclipse was constantly bugging me, kept hearing voices because I took Trinity's power....I kinda developed a fear for the dark during those days. Soo yeah.." Liv said a bit hesitant before opening the door.

But when she did you could see her massive apartment that had every single light still on as well as plenty of additional lamps all across the room. Even a few of those construction lights. She really needed those since they were just so bright. Looking back on it Liv felt embarrassed and did turn red a little.

The door opened just before Trinity had finished talking. That never gets old. "Not sure if what you want is going to work. At least the way you want it to. Maybe if the guy sees her sister he will stop. Anyway you should take of that guys helmet. Could be interesting." Alexavier said before turning to the girl."She isn't here to hurt you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:03 am
Thea heard the name "Rock" and immediately began to panic.

"Oh no! They're here to take me to the playground!" she cried before running off to hide behind the bed Cassandra was on.

When Alexavier assured her that Trinity was friendly, Thea peeked her head around the bed frame and blinked.

"She asked for Rock. That's what they call me when they take me to the playground. I don't wanna go there anymore."

BeaMichelle

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:11 pm
Trinity watched the door opened, shook her head and thought typical does every telekinetic meta have to open the door like that? She looked to Alexavier as he spoke, hmmm... it didn't occur to me that this may be a brother of hers. She may be more helpful than expected...

Trinity was a bit confused about the girl's behavior. She thought the name 'Rock' referred to the innocent child. While Thea referred to the 'mean girl'. On top of that when she asked about the playground before she thought that was where she wanted to go, but it appears to be the exact opposite now.

"I'm sorry if I did not address you properly. How should I address you now?"

"Also, we're not going to the playground. Come to think of it, I don't think we're speaking of the same thing when we say playground. Tell me, what comes to mind when you say playground?"

As she spoke she approached the bed but stayed on the opposite side of her and knelt down to her eye level.

Nova Blancke

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:54 am
Thea watched the woman cautiously as she spoke. She gripped the sheets a little harder as she thought about whether or not she could trust the lady.

"I'm Thea. Rock is what my sisters call me and the mean girl. It's also what the doctors call me before they take me to the playground."

She seemed emotionally troubled as she described the place.

"The playground is nice, for a little bit, but then it gets very dangerous. Scary machines, people, or monsters want to hurt me there. Theresa, the mean girl, makes them go away, but I don't remember when she does that. It feels like I go to sleep, and when I wake up everything is broken or laying down very still."

"They come to take me when Daddy isn't there to stop them."
she whimpered.

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:02 am
Nova Blancke
Liv did burst out in laughter. She had forgotten how straight forward she was.

"Later girl later." Liv said with a laugh before turning to Heather."So yeah that might have slipped out but if you're up for it later, lemme know."

They entered the elevator and made their way up and towards her apartment. Before opening she realized that it was still a mess.

"Yeah...um...before we enter...last month was hell for me. Eclipse was constantly bugging me, kept hearing voices because I took Trinity's power....I kinda developed a fear for the dark during those days. Soo yeah.." Liv said a bit hesitant before opening the door.

But when she did you could see her massive apartment that had every single light still on as well as plenty of additional lamps all across the room. Even a few of those construction lights. She really needed those since they were just so bright. Looking back on it Liv felt embarrassed and did turn red a little.

Rydia looked around, seemingly intrigued by the measures Liv took to do away with any shadows.

"You spent an entire month like this? Our guards did this to deprive criminals of sleep. How are you still sane?" she asked with concern.

Heather gently removed Liv's arm from around her shoulder and shielded her eyes. She figured her eyes had become so sharp that this level of light was actually way too much.

"Can we turn some of these off? It's making my head hurt."  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games