Basic info!
Name: Suika Momoshima
Height: 4'10
Weight: 99 lbs
Eyes: Light Brown
Hair: Black
Length: Waist

Personality: Is very light-hearted, and tries to be funny. Very sympathetic, which makes her easy to manipulate. Fun to socialize with, but can be irratated if people discipline her without explaining what she did wrong, since she is somewhat reckless, and can hold grudges at people who do this.

History: Her family is rich from her mother, who's an actress and her father is a scientist. Her family helps the poor and the lesser fortune with it, so as a result they are not as rich as the Aizawa family, who they consider as friendly rivals...

Mew Name: Mew Suika
Animal DNA: Orca ((Killer Whale))
Eyes: Rose pink
Hair: Black
Mew Mark: Two orcas forming a heart with a dot in the middle, on her right shoulder.

Outfit:
School Uniform:
User Image

Mew Outfit((Or at least the closest I can get to her drawing. -.-My phone isn't working, so I can't send it.)):
User Image

Cafe Outfit:
User Image

Casual Wear (And the picture I'll probably use for RPs abd the like. I didn't draw this, but this looked a lot like how I depict her in my drawings):
User Image

Main Color: Rose pink
Trim Color: Forest Green
Top: A strapless rose bodice.
Bottom: A puffy skirt, with no design on it.
Shoes: Knee-length, green and rose striped boots.
Gloves: Elbow length gloves, simliar to design of Ichigo's.

Weapon: a baton
Name: Watermelon Baton
Attack: Ribbon Watermelon Swing!

((Yeah....I guess I'll roleplay as Suika, which means watermelon, BTW. Until the guild is active again, I myself will roleplay as her. And however the Aizawa thinks of the Momoshima is totally up to whoever decides to roleplay as Mint.))