Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Blessed Be Newstand - - [guild newspapers] - - FEBRUARY 2013 NOW AVAILABLE!
Newspaper Feedback

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

This is the place where you can leave your suggestions, comments, etc about the guild newspaper. Please tell is if you liked this issue, if you didn't like this issue. Tell us what you liked or didn't like about it. Tell us what you'd like to see in future newspapers, such as which herb, gemstone, god, etc that you'd like to read about. Tell us what new articles you think we should have.

Just tell us anything really. We love to hear our members' feedback. And don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings. We need constructive criticism and your ideas to be able to make this newspaper better.

If you're uncomfortable posting your comments here, you can always PM them to Blessed_Scribe.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:06 pm
All I gotta say is what happened, man? There's barely any content anymore. Of course, there are so few people around as it is... It's not so great. It makes me sad.  

SlaineWildfire

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:39 pm
SlaineWildfire
All I gotta say is what happened, man? There's barely any content anymore. Of course, there are so few people around as it is... It's not so great. It makes me sad.

The problem is that when somebody has to step down from the newspaper, we can't get their position filled until somebody volunteers to do so. Plus we have to remove people who fail to either turn in an article or let us know that they can't turn in an article for two newspapers in a row. If they don't have 5 minutes to send a message, how can we expect them to be reliable?

This kind of thing does make me consider cancelling the newspaper, but since it's been such a part of the guild for so long I don't actually want to.Plus it's the first thing I worked on when I started to help with the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:45 am
I loved the paper for June 2012, but I was wondering if the staff directory topic is ever going to be updated.. It seems to be out-of-date..

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

Blessed_Scribe
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:15 pm
Materu Shioni
I loved the paper for June 2012, but I was wondering if the staff directory topic is ever going to be updated.. It seems to be out-of-date..

Could you elaborate a little please? smile If you can let us know what you think seems out-of-date, we can see if we can get it edited and not look out-of-date.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:58 pm
I really enjoyed yhe feb 2013 paper. The food recipes are a great idea. Maybe you could incorporate some traditional recipes for different holidays. Like oatcakes for Samhain. Or wassail for Yule. I know my kitchen witchy side is showin when I say this but I believe firmly is spreading warmth and love through the food I make. I bless the ingredients before I cook and ask the gods for great flavor and love.  

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:02 pm
Zabora Lionheart
I really enjoyed yhe feb 2013 paper. The food recipes are a great idea. Maybe you could incorporate some traditional recipes for different holidays. Like oatcakes for Samhain. Or wassail for Yule. I know my kitchen witchy side is showin when I say this but I believe firmly is spreading warmth and love through the food I make. I bless the ingredients before I cook and ask the gods for great flavor and love.

Thanks smile I've been looking for certain ingredients that are in season at the time of the paper, but I can certainly find some recipes for different holidays smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:44 pm
This month's issue was wonderfully done. It was an entertaining read, despite the small amount of staff as compared to other issues. It was really well done and I loved it! Thank you for providing with yet another great newspaper!  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

The Blessed Be Newstand - - [guild newspapers] - - FEBRUARY 2013 NOW AVAILABLE!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games