Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Moonlight Market - - [junk shops, services, and charities] - - Seven Year Anniversary Party!!
[OPEN]Oceantail's Numerology Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oceantail

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:42 pm
Iileya
Your Heart Number is 4 it represents shyness but the desire for a clean environment, you feel uncomfortable when your environment is not up to your standards. you may even fantasize about an ideal home.
Your Personality Number is also 4 this eludes to you being a trustworthy person but you have very strong opinions. It also warns that you should make sure listen to others and their ideas.
Your Destiny Number is 7 it represents that you are a strong fighter for whichever causes you adopt. it also represents strength in mind and strength of a mystical kind. working with others, or teaching others will help you to express these talents.
Your Name Number is also 7 it represents a dreamer, you often come up with ideas or plans. This also can signify esoteric interests, such as mysticism, the occult, or alien life (your coming to have your numbers read, its kinda a self fulfilling prophecy)

other information I found

both 4 and 7 appeared frequently in the process of gleaning the numbers
they represent
7: communication, time, and intuition
4: the material world, instincts, and thought  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:51 am
That's interesting. A lot of it is true. Probably all of it. : 3nodding Thank you so much!  

IileyahWithTheStars

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:29 am
If you are still doing this, I'd like a name number, A year at a glance, and a Heart number. I'll send you the info Via, Pm and send the trade.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Kage,
Your Name Number is 3
It represents independance, as well as a refusal to put up with lies or deception. You can be blunt with truth sometimes, and you don't let people get in the way of your goals.

Your Heart Number is 6
It represents that you depend on people. This can manifest in a need for approval.It can also be characterised by puting the needs of others above oneself

Your Year at a Glance is 5
It means you will have an active year, expect big changes and full scheduals. This can mean you will meet a lot of new people it can be hectic if you aren't prepared.

I would like to point out the seeming dissonance between your name and heart numbers. This may be a difference in actual and potential, or even your outer and deeper natures.  

oceantail

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:55 pm
Thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:17 pm
Is this still open?

If so I'd like all of these. Can you tell me how much it will all be? Also do I use my legal name bc I totally hate it and go by something else or try to?  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:26 pm
May I have my heart number and my destiny number
I will message you my name and preferred name and send you a trade for payment. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:21 pm
My name is Nichole Marie Smith, if you need the full, full name. I'd like a complete reading of everything, please? I'll send a trade of the payment. [:  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

oceantail

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:03 am
I respectfully put forth the following addendum
I will not be doing any "all of them" readings. Please limit yourself to 1-3. Sorry for the inconvenience
~Oceantail  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:44 am
Musical_Vampire,
Your Name Number is 5
You have a keen intellect and are gifted at reasoning quickly. This can sometimes lead to over thinking or over analysis. This is bolstered by the fact that you may be detail oriented
Your Heart Number is also 5
You might have trouble with relationships but your friends are very close to your heart. You don't like being told what to do or being prohibited from doing something. And Those to things may mean you have to do a lot of thinking independently
Your Destiny Number is, again, 5
You thrive on change and variety and will quickly be bored if things around you are stagnant. Travel out into the world glean new experiences try new things, meet different people. You also have a strong will and won't be bogged down by things that don't interest you and may become restless if this is required. That probably lines up with something in your heart number about not liking being told what to do  

oceantail

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 pm
Hi there! I'd like to have the Year at a Glance, Monthly Insight and Numerical Compatibility.

If you're still open, let me know and I will message you with the details!  
The Moonlight Market - - [junk shops, services, and charities] - - Seven Year Anniversary Party!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games