The Sinners Nest. ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:55 pm
"Yeah, pretty. For matching when you are at a formal dinner fight I guess. You're acting really weird, Exor. If you don't want to tell me why, that's your own business. But could I have a teensy vial of blood to run some tests on? I'm a little worried about your... health."

Bandaidd checks his forehead with the back of her hand and then his radial pulses and lays her head against his chest to listen to his breathing, which isn't as easy to hear as it is using a stethoscope and it's pretty noisy in this room, so she presses her head against his chest a little firmer and then wraps her arms around him in order to hear better and then starts feeling all cozy and nice...and sort of loses track of why she's here and how hungry she is for a moment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:00 pm
"Blood? Whatever would you need that for? And I'm not acting any more weird than I usually do, Bandy. Healthwise, I get banged up now and again, but we've got some pretty top-notch healers that can mend everything short of actually being dead." He allowed her to give him the once over regardless, still holding what he assumed to be something akin to his new uniform out in one hand.

"Alright, let's," Lucy began as she opened the door, then she saw what Bandaidd was doing. "...go," she finished with tone of confusion in her voice and the beginnings of a more harsh look in her eyes. "What is going on here," she asked with all due unease.

Exor smirked as he looked over to the breathtaking woman, now clad in an elegant evening gown with a slit up to her hip. He paused for a moment to take in the obvious change in her looks and nodded his approval. Her hair was put up in some sort of elegant fashion, and her short black gloves matched her long black high-heel boots. "Well, don't you just redefine attractive at every turn," he said with a smile. Lucy gestured towards Bandaidd with a quizzical look on her face. "Checkup, apparently," the mercenary said as he glanced down at her as well. "Apparently I'm acting weird. I don't think I am." He looked back at Lucy, "Do you think I'm acting weird?"

The woman put her hands on her shapely hips. "I think your friend here is acting weird." She crossed her arms and gave a passable pout, "And here I thought we were getting ready to go out, Exor."

Exor cocked his head slightly. "We are," he said. He then looked back to Bandiadd, "Aren't we?"  

Exor Omega

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:48 am
Bandaid heard the delightful low susurrus of Exor's voice through his chest, lulling her off to a happy place except there was this shrill annoying whiney sound coming into her other ear. She held up one arm and swatted at the air, trying to bat it away, but the noise continued. Finally, she stood up and looked.

"Oh hi, Luce."

Bandaidd put down her swatting arm and the last few words of the conversation sunk in.

"Out. Yes. Out is good. Let's go."

She straightened and put on her game smile, fixed its effulgence on the blood-sucking female now garbed in her predatorial trappings. She raised her chin slightly and took Exor's hand, deciding ignoring the pest was the best option, after all. If she was a cat, she'd sit down with her butt on Luce's high-heeled boot and lick her paw. Bandaidd smiled to herself at the joke and felt better.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:07 am
{{ whoa. looks like Ex and Bandy own the sinners nest. . . not meant to be read between the lines xd ))  

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:22 pm
* Approaches the abandoned bar *

Where is the lock... where is the... there it is...

* Turns a puzzle rock in the right pattern and unlocks the front doors. A breeze of foul dust greet me as I enter the halls of the forgotten bar*

This place won't be a bar, but it has potential.

* Looks up and spies a huge bell tower *

Potential indeed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:36 pm
* After many hours of work, my new base of operations is up and running. My Bell tower over looks that outskirts of Geezerville. The rest of the abandoned bar still looks the same. Deserted. The secret passages and switches can only be access by my fingerprint or eye scan, depending on the switch itself. The main heart of the place is my Bell Tower. twisted *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 pm
The creek of the doors echoed deeply off the disheviled walls of the once proud and glorious bar, everything had fallen into disrepair it seemed and it would need some spicing up in order to get things up and running again. A lot of time, money and man power... all three were easily obtainable, especially if given the right modivations. The moonlight scattered a large disfigured shadow on the floor, there was a pause before seven footfalls began to echo off those same disheviled walls, into the elevator they went after a turn of a key. The lord and master of the Bar had returned and if any wanted to come and debate this, they were more than welcome to try. After her expereince she was not too happy but at the same time was fairly relieved at being in a familiar place to once again pick up her grand scheme that she had for everyone in this city. She would have to check up on those she once associated with before her disappearence so long ago. Her ambitions and plans had been placed on hold, stopped and haulted for a lengthy period of time that was just not acceptable, though it was impossible to avoid, it still put her far behind schedual and out of the loop of recent events. However, it wasn't a total loss, and she gain some more pawns who were more than happy to lend her a hand with her schemes, goals and housing. It was a good pick up, and they proved themselves capable and more than competant with what she required of them. Good help was hard to find, but when there were those driven and united in a common goal were all but unstoppable with their purpose.

Once the seven shadows all climbed on to the elevator the gates creeked shut and the doors groaned in protest after their long disuse. Hmm... it seems that the person whom she left in charge in her absence wasn't keeping up his end of the bargain. There was a deep throated growl from behind a the female figure, the woman who was in charge of this ominous group looked back at the huge ogre of a being that was behind her. She knew that he didn't care much for tight spaces, but a hand from a child sized girl was placed on his lower forearm, soothing him with silent gestures. the growling got quieter and the group once more fell into a silence till the third floor was reached.
"You know the plans then? Everything has been set in motion or at least will be shortly on everyones end I assume."
"Yessss," A gangly, hunched male answered, a long tongue reached out of his maw and licked under his eyelid. "I have located our... ssssource of power and they have agreed to come and help ussss with little coaxing on our end." There was a slight paused before he turned his head and looked at the woman again. "Are we sssstill planning on keeping our end of the bargain then?"
"I doubt we'll need too, once we tell him everything he needs the equivolency will be fulfilled. Humans are such easily manipulated creatures, just tell them what they want to hear and they'll dance barefooted to hell and back whether you give them what they need or not. Just the promise of such things is enough to lure them like flies to sh-"
"We still havn't found them though..." A little girls voice lisped, she lowered her hand from the brutes massive forearm. "We have limited time, and you've already stated that we missed the first chance we had because of... him... so we may not have as much of an opertunity to lay the proper baite. We still need them to participate, whether they know it, like it or approve of it or not. Can you assure us that given enough time we will be able to have their participation. Others as well?"
"They'll do it, everyone has their price, I'll find theirs."
The group went silent as the elevator stopped and the doors stuggled before opening fully. Letting all the figures out. Once the last of them was out and the elevator closed the lead female of the group turned her attention over to the others who had formed a circle.

"Remember our goals, feel free to look around and get to know others in the area, the more people we have working for us the better, now then we all know where to start. We get this place cleaned up and operational, once we have this place opened and to the public we can pick and choose those who will be our guests and who will be our prey. We will set up to get things moving soon, we all have our designated area's for our respective projects, If one gets done before the others they can either help with the rest of the rooms or they can spread out and search the place for our guests. Agreed?"
Seven heads bobbed in unison. The lead woman's smile cross her face and she once more took out her keys and walked to the huge door, after a few bricks were pushed in and accepted a keyhole a maw of a gargoyal opened and a key hole with blasphemous runes was presented, the Woman put the appropriate key into the hole and turned it heavily to the left. A huge clunk was heard, followed by many, many mechanical mechanisms turned and sprang to life. The massive door pushed itself open, blasting the seven with stale air and the smell of various chemicals and solutions. Slowly, and pair by pair, touches sprang to life with baneful azure flames.
Ah... her baby, she was home again, and she was going to make the most of it.
The seven figures made their way into the hallway, the door groaning shut heavily behind them as they fully entered. The bricks were pushed out and the gargoyals jaw closed again. Not even cobwebs were here, the place was a maze of brass gears, ademantium pistons and platinum chains. After several minutes of walking, and bypassing numerous doors and other hallways they came to another, mansized door that the Lead woman opened with no keys. The gateway opened into a vast library, cages and and shackles lined the wall and arcanic and blasphemous runes mixed with sacride hyroglyphes mixed and mingled in a vast, huge magic circle etched into the Blood Marble that made up the floor. There were doors, each pointing to the major compass directions to the North there was a vast library, to the west, a chamber of horrors that could only be described as a torture room. the East held a vast collection of herbs and plant ingredience. To the South was the exit.
"Welcome, make use of this space, I will give you all access to my personal research lab. Our guest will also be allowed to have access to this space, but they must leave their memories of what goes on here and how to get in at the very front door. Now, we have much to do, lets get to work."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:38 am
The voyage was long and apprehensive as the storm, unraveled herself with every ripple of rain against the rough waters below. Her veils of fog fell on our faces as we knew not how far the coastal line had drifted. Ah, me! Yet Astrea sailed along side Cleon no matter how much the sea thrashed at us from all directions. I remember my hands gripping tightly on the wheel, following something luminescent far yonder. "Signal Rene", I said as we moved towards this glorious light. I felt a warmth come over me as our world capsized and everything suddenly went black...silence. Cleon was nowhere to be found and we bowed our heads for our brothers that Poseidon carelessly locked away for himself. How we managed to survive, I'll never know.

We made it to unknown lands. Although we were relieved to make it ashore, my men crawled wearily out of Astrea's lovely, round-bellied, hull and dotted the beach with bodies.

I sent my best man to greet the townspeople as he's known to be the most chummy of the lot. Petey says that good times are ahead of us if we stayed. "What odd customs with ornately gold painted statues of lustful sea creatures be this?" eek I said to myself. Petey never let us down and I trust him just as I would my own brother.

We entered cautiously into the strange terrain. "I don't think we've seen you here before. Do you have any business?" A man with broad, linebacker shoulders asks as he gestures for his posse. "We come in search for good times, would this be the place for such atmosphere?" "Sorry sir, I'll have to ask you to leave." I rustle about pushing my way in.."Oh is that so? I am much familiar with the story of those monsters there yonder." I say as my crown points towards the statues out front. "I might have something special for your..master." The men ease up a bit to make room for Jinxy.

The heat of testosterone starts to make the big armed gentlemen uneasy as little Jinx walks forth with something under his cloth. Like all deep sea, bottom dwelling fish, Jinxy had a face only a mother could love rolleyes ...The cloth is lifted and voila!.."I call 'er, This Empty Feeling as there is only one quite like 'er"..before Cleon disappeared into the mouth of Poseidon, my men of that ship found this gem of glorious imperfections amongst the red snappers and large white pearls we were blessed with that day.

After the sun came down on the horizon, we were invited to enter the doors under the transom of this massive building that housed an aquarium I had never set eyes on before. I sat there gazing at these hauntingly familiar fish..while my men enjoyed themselves with filled-to-the-brim beer steins and loose women.

My mind started to drift deeply into the water of this massive container..my shoulders weighed down by the heavy air around me. What is this place and why can't I remember? Under all that darkness inside, lights swirled around, a lovely face emerges. I remember feeling the need to push myself forward to the glass.."Sir, what are you doing?" ..To my surprise, my lips were pressed against Petey's firm buttocks. emotion_jawdrop emotion_facepalm "We need to go home!" stressed .."I hate to alarm you sir but..where is home?"  

ObsHagen

Dangerous Hunter

15,015 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 am
{{Well now, that's quite an entrance.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:25 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{Well now, that's quite an entrance.}}

{{Edit w/t brakets: You playing?}}  

ObsHagen

Dangerous Hunter

15,015 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:24 am
{{Somewhat... just not here at this particular moment.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:06 am
"The grim reality might soon reveal itself to the other men, let's not talk about it quite yet." With no knowledge of what there is to come..of what might be expecting us out there..how would I ever be able to explain this? My heart began to fill with rage of not being able to let go of the past. *"Get off my seat"* I turned to look at the man with the raspy voice and boastfully said, "You're no friend of mi--"..."Mine"..There stood not a body for me to dispute a word. The air became warmer and my spine felt cold.

I decided to gather up my crew and be on our way to where ever the wind might find us. Anything would be better than arguing with myself..or was that really me back there? To my surprise, some men didn't want to leave..while others were shredded alive by an unknown factor. There was no wasting time as the same fate would have soon taken me as well. With what little crew I had, we sailed into the darkness into Poseidon's arms and were to never to return again.  

ObsHagen

Dangerous Hunter

15,015 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100

ObsHagen

Dangerous Hunter

15,015 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:07 am
{{I'm just practicing alone for now..I'll be back..lol..very interesting info center}}  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:41 am
[Well... I suppose it would have to be expected that the thread would get overtaken since I've been away so long. I'll try to read up on your work here, Buckshot, when I get a chance to whenever I wake up. 4:39am and I still can't sleep. I might antagonist you, maybe just for the first part, but who knows. I am Exor; pleased to make your acquaintance.]  

Exor Omega

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces