Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue Moon Acadamy

Back to Guilds

Now Accepting Students, & Teachers needed 

Tags: School, Fantacy, Romance 

Reply Classrooms
L.A (Writing reading and other stuff) and Elements class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image Sam walked in with Leo and Mia following close behind. "stay near me" he mumbled to the twins "I dont think children are allowed here"
Leo nodded, while Mia looked around looking all over the room.
"Mia!"
"sorry" the little girl said going back to her brother.
Sam sighed, he wished he could have left the twins at home, but there was really no one to watch them
"I'm gonna go get the tex books you two sit here an stay put"
"Kay Sammy" both children murmured.
Sam went over to the shelves, Mia and Leo for their part tried to get up on the desk with some difficulty.User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
"Oh no, I didn't learn it all here" Poppy clarified "mostly I learned from my friends, they're around here somewhere.." she trailed off wondering where Blaise and Jez where, if they were still around.

"They do have some classes though, like potions and divination and Astronomy as welll as Magic class"

"Magic class is fun"
James said nothing instead answering the next question "we have gym I believe"

User Image

(I already have them in gym so I put that...hope you dont mind =w=:: )  

halfpintAce

Adamanthaeas_Child

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 pm
Sunny stumbled in, her head swimming slightly from the herbs she had used in potions. Setting her bag down and arranging her books on the desk she then got up and started to draw intricate patterns in the shape of a diamond around her desk, mumbling spells which caused the space around her to glow with a golden, heavenly aura she got back into her seat and began to sketch. Now she was at peace feeling totally warm and content. Looking around the class she saw some students had actually fallen asleep, "Whoops, My bad" she said to her self drawing some of the energy back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:34 pm
"Magic class really? I wonder if that will help me at all?"
Lucinda sees out of the corner of her eye a guy walk in with two little kids. When they older boy walks away she turns and smiles to the kids and waves. The little girl smiles and waves back the the little boy just sits there.
-Hm, I wonder what they are doing here? I didn't think little kids their age would be able to come here.-  

blondiechick_113

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:23 am
Sam was looking trough the books when he suddenly felt a strong sleep overcome him. Before he knew what was going on he dropped unconscious hitting the wooden floor with a 'thud'

Mia waved at the girl turning to her twin only to see he was dead asleep. She rolled her eyes, Leo often slept but he could at least keep her company!
"Leeeeo" she said poking his head 'wake up Leo!"
She looked up at hearing a thud and went wide-eyed at seeing her eldest brother drop to the ground.
"Sammy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:31 pm
When Lucinda heard the thud she just thought someone dropped a book but when the little girl screamed she looked towards the book case and seen the older boy on the ground. "Oh my Goddess, someone get the nurse!" Lucinda quickly got up and went over to the boy. -I hope he's okay.- Lucinda gently shook the guy and said, "Hey. Hey..." What did the girl call him...Sammy? "Sammy, Sammy wake up. Are you alright?" Lucinda looked back at the kids and tried to smile reassuringly. Then she looked back at the boy.  

blondiechick_113

halfpintAce

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 am
blondiechick_113
When Lucinda heard the thud she just thought someone dropped a book but when the little girl screamed she looked towards the book case and seen the older boy on the ground. "Oh my Goddess, someone get the nurse!" Lucinda quickly got up and went over to the boy. -I hope he's okay.- Lucinda gently shook the guy and said, "Hey. Hey..." What did the girl call him...Sammy? "Sammy, Sammy wake up. Are you alright?" Lucinda looked back at the kids and tried to smile reassuringly. Then she looked back at the boy.

Poppy and James both rushed to Lucinda and the boy who had suddenly fallen.
"What happened to him?" Poppy asked poking Sam on the head "I can't sense anything wrong with him, he's just..asleep"
Of course asleep could mean a coma so...there was that.

"This one dropped too" James said picking Leo up and bringing him to where Lucinda and Poppy were, he closed his yes trying to access the kid's mind without causing any damage.
"There was a spell, it hit them pretty hard for some reason, harder than it should have" he glanced back at the little girl on th desk. Why hadn't the spell affected her like her brothers?
"Let's take them somewhere they can lie down," he said handing Leo for either Lucinda or Poppy to take "I got Sam, one of you take Leo"
One of us should take the girl too, he thought, she already looked like she was about to cry, seeing her older brother and her twin taken away would probably send her into overdrive.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:03 pm
Lucinda sees James look over to the little girl and then she looks back to Poppy and says, "Poppy how about you take little Leo and I'll get the little girl." She looks to James and says, "We should probably take them to the nurse." Lucinda gets up and walks over to the little girl. "Hey Sweetie, listen we're gonna take your brothers to the nurse. Do you want to go with us to take them." Lucinda hoped that the little girl would go cause it would make it easier and that she was sounding as comforting as she could to the poor girl.  

blondiechick_113

halfpintAce

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:11 pm
blondiechick_113
Lucinda sees James look over to the little girl and then she looks back to Poppy and says, "Poppy how about you take little Leo and I'll get the little girl." She looks to James and says, "We should probably take them to the nurse." Lucinda gets up and walks over to the little girl. "Hey Sweetie, listen we're gonna take your brothers to the nurse. Do you want to go with us to take them." Lucinda hoped that the little girl would go cause it would make it easier and that she was sounding as comforting as she could to the poor girl.

James and Poppy both nodded and both set to work.
Poppy picked up Leo easily, she was surprised at how light he was. But then..everyone felt like that to her.

James picked up Sam as easily as Poppy had picked up Leo, slinging him over his shoulder fireman style.
"Let's go then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:17 pm
blondiechick_113

Mia nodded but said nothing, although she did not cry like most children would have, she was visibly shaking and pale as a sheet, as her heart raced so fast she was sure it was echoing in the room. Surely everyone else could hear it's hammering, or was that just her.
"Okay" she said in a voice that was more of a breath, it was obvious the girl was on the verge of panic but she couldn't very well leave her brothers now could she.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Adamanthaeas_Child

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:30 pm
Seeing the boys being carried she rushed over to help. " Oh my god I am so sorry" Sunny said, tears starting to blossom in her eyes " I was sitting there energizing and i didnt check!!! I'm so sorry" " Ill help them just give me a moment" Kneeling down to the older boys side, she brushed his hair from his forehead and gently placed a golden kiss on his forehead. Wasting no time she moved onto the youngling repeating the same gesture when they both awoke blinking and confused. Feeling sick with guilt for causing everyone stress she began to cry tears of solid light that evaporated into a fine golden powder. Why was she so careless, she knew the slumber would not harm them but it was still wrong all the same! Turning to the older girls she said " Im so so sorry! what can i ever do to earn forgivness?!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:52 pm
After both the boys had woken up Lucinda quickly turned and looked at the girl crying. She looked down at the little girl and said, "Um, I think that maybe you should maybe say sorry to them and ask them. It's usually the best way. Then maybe you can explain why exactly why and how you caused them to pass out." Lucinda was concered about the girl cause she seemed to have a lot of power. She looked back to the little girl she was still kneeling by and asked, "Do you think you can forgive her little one? I'm sure she didn't mean any harm to your loved ones."  

blondiechick_113

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:28 pm
blondiechick_113

Sam blinked, waking up not sure of when he had fallen asleep.
He glanced at a girl who seemed to be crying.
"Wh-who are you?" he asked still a bit groggily.

Mia thought for a bit before nodding
"It's alright" she said wiping some of the tears from her face "she didn't do anything"

Leo continued to sleep, breathing softly as he curled up in a ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 pm
Sunny knelt down to the girls level "Please forgive me youngling, sometimes i cant control myself" she said looking into the girls eyes. "you see when i energize, i go into a sort of trance and if i dont watch myself i can sometimes do this to people. None of my magic is bad but i still havent gotten full control over it yet" she didnt tell the girl how it felt like poison to her, she hated her power of light, the way it controled people. Her gift could give, but it could also take so much. touching the girls shoulder she sent warm pulses through the girls body until she had stopped shivering, Sunny could never forgive herself she hated to hurt but she just kept doing it.
looking at the boy she said "I'm so terribly sorry, I was careless and stupid I hope you can forgive me"
User Image  

Adamanthaeas_Child

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:01 pm
Adamanthaeas_Child

"That's alright" Sam said blinking a few times to clear his head, not sure of what he should say. He wasn't sure how she had managed to knock him out, and she looked really sorry.
Reaching out he picked Leo up, the little boy continuing to sleep, and got up with little to no dificulty.
"I was tired anyways so it's not all your fault"
They had walked here from the station and neither had had much sleep in the past week or so.

Mia looked at the girl and nodded, no longer upset now that she knew heer brother was alright "okay" she said "my name's Mia, Mia Takahashi" and with that never one to be shy, she gave Sunny a hug.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff