Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue Moon Acadamy

Back to Guilds

Now Accepting Students, & Teachers needed 

Tags: School, Fantacy, Romance 

Reply Classrooms
L.A (Writing reading and other stuff) and Elements class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:40 pm
Yuki looks up at Mel. "Mel. Wake up. Get out of lalatootsie land- NOW." She whispers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:05 pm
"h-huh?" she looks up and began to catch up "sorry"  

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:18 pm
Yuki giggles. "You didn't even pay attention to what I said." She finished her assignment and folded it into a little origami dragon. "You really were out there for a second." She tossed it over to the teacher's desk and put her notes in her bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:23 pm
"what did you say?" she said blankly  

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:27 pm
"Never mind. Just finish so we can leave." She put her head on the desk and closed her eyes, thinking about the other demons and what might have become of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:35 pm
"okay" she scribbled down the rest of the assignment and handed it in, she rubbed her eyes "finished"  

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:53 pm
"K, now lets go. I need to drop by my old dorm so I can grab my stuff meet me in yours." She stands up and puts her bag over her shoulder, then leaves the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:58 pm
"ill meet you at my dorm!" mel said as she walked away ((reply there))  

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

blondiechick_113

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 pm
Lucinda walks in a quickly realizes that she's way late. She quitely walks over to a desk by a few people. She turns to a couple that is sitting together. -Oh wow...they are so beautiful. They must be vampires.- She quietly asks the girl, "Um, Hi. My name is Lucinda. Do you know what the assingment is?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:54 am
blondiechick_113

User ImageUser Image

Poppy was taking a break, leaning back into James when she heard the girl ask about the assingment.
"We have to do the exercises on pages 13 and 15 for L.A." she said

"Then read the intro to 'Elements and Magic' he said refering to their textbook for the elements portion of the class. He then handed Lucinda both his La and his Elements books
"here save yourself a trip to the cabinet' he said smiling amiably showing sharp vampire fangs. 'I share with Poppy usually anyways" he added signaling to Poppy with his head "I'm James by the way"  

halfpintAce

blondiechick_113

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:40 pm
"Thanks James. I'm kinda new and I'm still trying to learn everything going on here." Lucinda takes the books and assignments and get out her notebook with her different water design symbols all over it. She quickly starts working on the assignments and looked back up and asked, "So how long have you guys been going here?"
-They seem really nice so I might as well try and make friends with them if i can.-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 pm
"A few months" James answered finishing the questions "I'm not very good with magic" he admitted looking at the elements book with distaste, "that's more Poppy's thing"

"I was a lost witch before I was a vamp" Poppy explained "except I never knew about it...that's kinda why they call it lost witch" she shrugged then added "what about you Luce? Have you ever done elemental magic?"

halfpintAce

blondiechick_113

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:19 pm
-Wow so she's like me?!- "Yeah I guess that is a good reason to call us that. I was a lost witch too. She smiled at the thought of the new nickname Poppy had given her. "And yeah I've done a couple but mostly water elemental spells. The girl that found me when I was younger thought those would be easier for me to learn those first but they were all I was able to handle."

She looked down shyly cause she was blushing and added, "I kinda have trouble controlling the fire and earth spells but the air and water especially are the easiest for me to handle. So I just stick to those for now." Looking back up, "I'm hoping this class will help me alot. Do you know any spells Poppy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:34 pm
blondiechick_113

"I know a few, I met some witches before coming here, also I have the magic classes here at Blue Moon. So far I know how to sense, scry, track as well as some basic spells and seals and crafting" she said counting off with her fingers "but's it's all basic and oh! I actually learned to summon a dragon in one class, that was pretty cool"

James smiled as Poppy went on, she was really the most talkative of the two "she's a powerful telepath" he added "I'm a telepath too, but that has more to do with me being a vampire" he nodded at what Lucinda said with an understanding look "I have cousins who are witches, from what they tell me when it comes to the elements air is the easiest, then water, then earth, then fire"

halfpintAce

blondiechick_113

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:04 pm
"Wow they have all of those classes here? I've only so far had this one, creature language, ancient ruins and chronology 101." When Poppy finished and James spoke she nodded.
"Yeah I know I've only been learning them for about 2-1/2 years and I've mastered the air and water but I'm still have trouble with the earth." She started to think of the last time she had done an earth spell. It had hurt Iliana really really badly so Lucinda left after hearing Iliana telling a healer woman about Blue Moon. She quickly looked back up and tried to smile but she knew it didn't reach her eyes. "Anyways thanks again for the books and the assignment. Where do you guys go after this?"  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff