Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue Moon Acadamy

Back to Guilds

Now Accepting Students, & Teachers needed 

Tags: School, Fantacy, Romance 

Reply Classrooms
L.A (Writing reading and other stuff) and Elements class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Adamanthaeas_Child

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:33 pm
Felling the little girls arms wrap tightly around her waist Sunny felt a lot happpier, returning the gesture she some how felt secure in the younglings arms. How funny she mused, standing she introduced herself "Hello I'm Sunny Kimura" smiling brightly at the 3 of them her heart did a small backflip when she laid eyes on the tall red headed boy, blushing she drew her eyes to the floor not to sure on what to say... "uhh, so as I was saying.. I mean.." blushing harder Sunny stumbled over her words "So when did you guys arrive?" she finally managed to say  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:39 pm
-Well I'm glad eveything is all right now.- She turned and walked over to stand by James and Poppy not wanting to be in the middle of things to much.  

blondiechick_113

rawrimkikat

Desirable Streaker

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:05 pm
x

Sofia walked into the class, trying to get away from her sister. She saw people and lit up. Merp. She was a nerd, and evil nerd tho. She pulled an innocent smile then walked around the room curiously. It was her first day. She was the new girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:43 pm
Adamanthaeas_Child Wrote:

"Just today" Sam said shifting Leo in his arms "we haven't really gotten settled yet, we just came straight to class"
He looked down at Leo frowning slightly. His little brother had yet to wake up.
"My parents passed away recently, so we came to live with our next of kin" he explained, getting out a notebook and copying down the assignment, though a flas of pain crossed his face at mentioning the loss.

"He's a teacher here"
Mia piped in, looking down at the elements book with big violet eyes she opened the book on a specific page tracing her small hand along the symbols in it.  

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

blondiechick_113

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:24 pm
"I'm sorry to hear that." Lucinda said to Sammy. When she seen Mia open up the elemental book Lucinda smiled a bit. "Hey Mia, do you want to see something cool?" Lucinda quickly started to draw a symbol on the desk and when she was finished she quickly called out the name, "Belinda" and then from the symbol a tiny whirlpool appered and then in the middle of it was a tiny mermaid and she smiled at Mia and waved then did a back flip in the air and landed on Lucinda's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Sofia glanced at the little mermaid. She didn't want to get into these peoples conversation. She smirked as she saw a huge elemental book she skimmed through almost all the pages quickly. She liked learning about this since it helped her with spells. She pushed a piece of hair behind her ear the began reading a chapter she found interesting. She sighed quickly getting bores. Eh, she'll go somewhere else... She walked to the exit but didn't leave since she saw another elmental book.  

rawrimkikat

Desirable Streaker

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:47 pm
Wow that is cool!" Mia squaled she dropped the book and leaned over to get a better look, as she touched the water on the desk, the droplets slid and moved trough the wooden surface innocently as if they were simply following gravity.

Sam sighed and picked up the book, noticing with a frown that the pages were cracked. He could have sworn it wasn't like that when he first got it.
He was loosing it he figured shifting so that he could do the L.A. assingment and still hold a sleeping Leo in one arm,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:23 pm
"Here I'll trade books with you" James said taking Sam's book and giving him his own he frowned at the craks on the page but for another reason.

"Jamey?"

"This is elemental magic" James said lowly to Poppy showing him the cracks on the book "see these?, they were someone's wild magic reacting to the air runes"

Poppy's eyes widened as she glanced at Sam and his siblings, making sure no one noticed.  

halfpintAce

Adamanthaeas_Child

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:59 pm
Sunny laughed at the little mermaid, "wow thats amazing!" she said! " I can also do something similar" with this she drew intricate patterns on the palm of her hand that began to glow beautifully taking in a deep breath she blew golden mist onto her palm and there took the form of a small golden sparkled fae who you could see right through. The small creature flew over to Mia's shoulder and whispered softly into her ear. " Wow she likes you" Sunny said shocked "Usually she's really shy around other people, she seems... drawn to you.." Sunny mused aloud... hmm i wonder she thought... No..! it's not possible.. is it??? turning to Sam "Where your parents of gifted nature she asked?" "I mean you dont have to answer if you dont feel... uh" what was it about this damn boy making her loose her mind!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:40 am
!

Mia played with both summons giggling in delight at their actions, she wasn't aware of the conversation going on.
"I wish Leo was awake to see you" she told the summons she stretched out her hand towards Belinda and droplets of water suspended themselves in the air for the briefest of seconds before falling on her hand.

Sam shook his head, "they were doctors, both of them" he said getting a distant look "they were pretty..ordinary parents I don't think..." he trauiled off unable to say much more. It wasn't as if he could ask them now, he was still getting used to their deaths and had mostly kept everything in the back burner talking about them brought everything back.
Leo stirred slightly and Sam shifted him once more, resting his chin on the little boy's head so that his red hair fell over his eyes.
"No I dont think they weregifted, not magically at least" magic or not he would never undermine what his parents had accomplished. "we didn't even know about magic until we got here, and all we know is that it exist"Their uncle had kinda prepared them for the Academy but he hadn't gone in a lot of detail.  

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

blondiechick_113

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:14 am
Lucinda looked at Sammy and realized something after he finished speaking. "Well you know Sammy, they might have been gifted but they just never knew they were." Lucinda looked at James and Poppy and asked, "Is there any way to find out if maybe they are lost witches? I mean that's possible is it?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:22 am
blondiechick_113 Wrote:
Lucinda looked at Sammy and realized something after he finished speaking. "Well you know Sammy, they might have been gifted but they just never knew they were." Lucinda looked at James and Poppy and asked, "Is there any way to find out if maybe they are lost witches? I mean that's possible is it?

"You read our minds" Poppy said "Though I don't know if there's any way to find out"

"I know that one is" James whispered gesturing with his head towards Mia who was plaing obliviously to everything. "look at her eyes Lucinda"

Poppy followed her gaze and saw what James meant "you mean...?"

"Purple's not that ordinary an eye color" neither was red but he kept that one to himself, Sam didn't look like he was in the mood to hear that.  

halfpintAce

Adamanthaeas_Child

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 pm
Sunny looked at the boy, she could sense something... like a pulsing field of energy. Maybe it was the pain of bringing up his parents, "He's like an old man" she thought "putting all the pressure of the young ones on his shoulders it's like he gained 20 years in a month". She wanted to wrap her arms around him and whisper in his ear that everything would be okay but she knew that wouldn't go down to well. He didn't look like the type to accept sympathy from someone who just knocked him unconscious...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:34 pm
Lucinda notcied that James was right. She nodded to James and wispered back, "You're right James. Should we tell someone cause she'll need to be protected and taught." She looked back at Mia and was worried cause she was at such a young age.  

blondiechick_113

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:11 pm

All for one and one for all
My brothers, my friends

Takahashi siblings

==== ☠ ====

Sam had started nodding off but was able to catch himself before his head hit the desk. They hadn't really had time to settle, but had come straight to class as soon as they arrived in the Academy ( their luggage was still in the office), although the ride here had been long he hadn't exactly gotten sleep there either, hence why they were so tired Sunny's spell had made them drop.
Mia had had as much sleep as he and and Leo ( or as little sleep, he should say) which made him wonder just why the spell hadn't affected her.
He sighed not giving it too much though, Mia had always been the energetic one of the three. He glanced down at Leo debating whether or not he should wake him then glanced down at the last three exercises trying to make himself think.
He knew this, he knew he did....he was just tired.
He let Lucinda talk with the other two, not really listening their voices sounded blured. Though he did notice them glancing at Mia
"So, when did you get here?" he asked turning to Sunny
Mia meanwhile looked up when she noticed James Poppy and Lucinda all talking about her
"Are my eyes weird?" she asked lowering her eyes a bit. Back in Japan everyone had said what odd eyes she had, even being mean to her about it. Sammy's eyes though kinda red, passed for brown and Leo's were brown, hers however had always stood out. A saddened frown appeared on her face at this, she didn't like the idea that her eyes were weird, her mother had had the same eyes when she was alive.

==== ☠ ====

...now the Takahashi orphans

What fun we have

The time we share
Forever 'til the end  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items