Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue Moon Acadamy

Back to Guilds

Now Accepting Students, & Teachers needed 

Tags: School, Fantacy, Romance 

Reply Classrooms
L.A (Writing reading and other stuff) and Elements class Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever963

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image Miss Richard sits at her desk reading a book, she pushes her hat up for the thousanth time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

Blaise stalked into the classroom well aware that every boy was staring at her. She was deadly gorgeous and she knew it. She was used to the attention. She was a witch for the Goddess's sake! Witches were meant to be beautiful.
She spotted a human giving her glances and a look of distaste crossed her face. It soon turned into one of a smirk.
She might as well have some fun.
Fingering her crystal necklace she stood up and walked over to the boy's desk.
"Hey" she said with a smile that was somehow both shy and coy at the same time "Um..I'm new here. Mind If I take that seat?" she then pointed to the seat next to him.
The mortal boy could only nod dumbly and she rewarded him with a smile.
"Thanks. I don't know anyone here"
As she talked she unzipped her jacket. Exposing herself in a tight black mid-drift. And-more importantly, a beatuful necklace with a crystal at it's center.
Blaise had designed the amulet herself, submerged it in herbs and potions of her own concoction. The crystal itself was a conduit.
It was made to strip the will of any man-and that's exactly what it did.
Of course it did, Blaise had been designing jewelry like this since she was 10.
if the boy was dumbfounded before he might as well have gone into shock now.
"will you get my books from the other desk?"
The boy nodded and complied intermediately tripping over himself and almost falling on his hurry to get back to her. Blaise laughed-humans really were entertaining.
"Aww, did you hurt yourself?"
"N-no I'm fine"
He scrambled back and sat by her and stared up at her adoringly.
"You're such a nice guy. Being so nice to me on my first day at this school" Blaise said in a voice one would use with a kindergardener for a job well done.
"could you do something else for me?" Blaise asked in a faked sweet tone "could you show me around? Carry my things/ Do my work?"
At all of this the boy nodded, still too dumbstruck for words.
Blaise smiled.
"I think I'll like it here"

JezebelxRedfern

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 am
User Image
Ash walked into class and noticed a fellow witch toying with the mind of a mortal boy which made her sigh...she was all for dark magic and stuff but to tease mortal men was just wrong in her mind. She walked past them making a light snap putting a charm on the mortal that would help him resist the necklace's power over him but did nothing to help him against witch's beauty. She sat at her desk near the front but was by a window and pulled out one of her spell books and looked through it idelly until the teach told her what to do  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:06 am
Maered walked into the class and saw a girl sitting by herself and another who was charming some guy. Witch, she thought. She walked over to the girl reading a spell book and stopping in front of her desk asked, "Hey, mind if I sit here?"

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:36 am
User Image
"not at all" she smiled lightly and begun to try one of the spells she was reading

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:54 pm
Blaise glanced when she felt her power over the boy diminish. He was now blinking slowly as if dreaming while awake.
"Take notes for me?" Blaise asked with a flirty smile. Almost no magic was needed for this. It was the boy's own desires (not to mention his hormones) that drove him to do as she asked.
Men, she thought, pathetic.
She looked around wanting to locate the..drain in her power and found another witch. Blaise felt a stab of pain when she realized the witch reminded her of her sister.
Thea had always stuck up for humans, whenever Blaise would play with them she'd give her that look that made her roll her eyes and stop the game(eventually).
She kind of looks like Thea too...
Well Thea was dead, and her precious humans had done nothing to protect her-hadn't been able to. Humans were weak.
With a new resolve Blaise turned to the boy, suddenly not in the mood for fun.
"Hey, do me a favor?" the boy nodded eagerly and Blaise smirked "go climb in a trash can"
the boy stumbled off and out of the classroom.
Not her best work, but considering the spell was interrupted (and anyone who interrupted her spells was obviously not an amateur) it would do. The spell was weakened now and away from Blaise the boy was sure to come to his senses.
But not before he was inside the trash can.
She saw another girl pass her and glance at her...entertainment and Blaise just had to roll her eyes.
she was used to it. Hardly any girls liked her at any school she went to. Either they were humans and couldn't understand what power she held or they were witches and didn't like the power she held-even witches who played the same games as her didn't like competition(or that Blaise ususally won)
Did it ever get tiring to be so righteous?
Whatever, she wasn't one to fight her own kind. She was a witch, raised in a coven. Unity was (had been) their core rule.
Goddess it's not like I hurt them, they're just humans anyways.

User Image  

JezebelxRedfern

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image
jez walked into the classroom spotting Blaise she jumped in the seat next to her.
"Hey" she said nudging her cousin "saw your newest puppet out in the hall. Hope you don't mind. He didn't make it to the trash can"
jez then smirked showing crimson-stained fangs.
"Don't worry he's alive. And I even put in a nice memory wipe for free." she added seeing her cousin's mood hadn't improved-Blaise was hardly ever this somber.
Spotting a boy across the class Jez used her fully-restored power. Staring straight into his eyes. Her eyes turned liquid silver and she entered his mind easily.
Write. Notes. Give. Me.
The boy suddenly became very interested in his work.
"You're welcome Blaise, It was no problem" she said sarcastically. Rolling her eyes, Blaise was no fun today.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image
Ash looked to see them and sighed lightly to herself then sat on her desk drawing symbols in the wood with her nail making no sound...oddly enough this was one of her 'occult' practices that she liked to do  

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image
Blaise rolled her eyes at Jez. Her cousin was fun, but she was a little too much like her sometimes. And thinking of Thea had put her in a sour mood.
"Jez, why would I care what you eat? Or what happens to vermin?" she said. By vermin she meant humans. "and would you put those away" she added referring to the fangs. "you're dripping"
Blaise replied something but she tuned her out for a bit and looked back to the other witch from earlier. She was drawing symbols in the desk.
Blaise-Is she doing a spell?
Blaise hadn't been around witches since her coven was killed. At the same time, her and Jez were on the run from a clan of vampires dark witches and werewolves who wanted to kill them. They were supposed to lay low (and hey, for her,this was laying low)
She gave a careful glance at the girl and subtly gazed at the symbols trying to see if she knew what they were.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image
Jez licked her fangs clean and made then come back in. Her eyes immediately changed color becoming an odd combination of silver and blue.
Seeing as Blaise wasn't in a talkative mood and her notes were already taken care of she decided she might as well go find a dorm for them.
"Catch ya later cuz" she said before dashing off the classroom.

JezebelxRedfern

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image
Ash's eyes were swirling different colors as she drew the symbols and could sence the other witch watching her, it felt odd and it ended up making her cause her symbols to catch fire...but controled it "s**t!" she muttered  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:25 pm
User ImageOn impulse Blaise's magic responded to the spell. Making up her mind she walked over to the girl's desk where the symbols had caught fire.
"Hey, some need help?"
She watched the fire studying it carefully.

JezebelxRedfern

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:04 am
"That is cool," Maered said, looking at the fire. "People usually never get their fire speels right on their first try. I'm a mage, by the way. Not that different from a witch, but we don't travel in covens." She frowned at the fire. Something wasn't right. "You didn't put the seal spell!" Maered exclaimed and scratched a complicated spell next to the fire. The fire seemed to be more still and more under control than before. "Now you can bend it to your will. Try it."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 am
User ImageAsh stuck her hands into the fire and made a scooping motion to bring up a fire ball in her hand "Tjank for your help but it was under control just unexpected for what I was doing" she closed her hand over the fire and soon the symbols fire faded away to have black smoke pouring from it. She opened her hand again to have no scars and no burns, and she sighed and breathed in the black smoke making her eyes change to black for awhile then they changed back to normal "As you seemed to have figured out...I'm a witch, but not i'm kinda gothic so I enjoy doing all the black magic or evil spells however I do know almost every light spell there is" she smiled lightly "I'm Ash by the way"  

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:01 am
"Im Maered," she smiled. "Practicing mage. I like dark spells, too. Light ones are kinda fun, but dark spells require more energy and concentration and are a lot more fun to do if you get them right."

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff