Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bisexual Guild

Back to Guilds

For Bi's to hang out and not be discriminated against. 

Tags: Bisexual 

Reply The Bisexual Guild!
when did you first know you were bi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Risen-Rival

Liberal Abductee

6,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:14 pm
I'm still not sure. But I think so.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:55 pm
I first suspected that I was bi when I was in fifth grade. I had my very first on a crush on one of my female best friends. I didn't really know what the feeling was, being my first and crush and all, but after I had the same sort of flutter in my stomach for a guy, I was wondering what was up. I asked my mom what the "butterflies" were, and she explained what a crush was. I didn't mention that I had a crush on a girl. I didn't know what "bisexual" was back then, but I knew that I got crushes on girls and guys.

A year or so later I was reading about sexuality in general because I was just curious and my mom didn't want to talk about it because she was a Christian and I "shouldn't be asking those sorts of questions yet." When I read about bisexuality, it just fit me like a glove. I realized, this is me. This is who I am. I didn't say anything to anybody until my junior year of high school. My friends were accepting. My mom went into a really bad denial. That was about two years ago and she's still in denial about it. She insists that I'm 100% straight when I've told her a few times that I am not. My other family members don't know because they don't ask. I'm happy to say that I'm not hiding my sexuality anymore.  

La Chatte du Cirque

Dapper Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:44 pm
Umm....it would have to be in high school...I'm pretty sure Junior year. A friend of mine just came out as bi and I went "That's total BS." I didn't really believe him when he said he was bisexual actually thinking you were gay or straight end of story. I thought that bisexual was like bicurious on South Park: it was just an in between stage. My friend said no and showed me all this literature and sights where he figured it out. And while I was reading it, almost everything made sense and correlated to me. So I had to take a giant step back and look at the whole picture and eventually just told myself "Yup, you like tits."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:14 pm
I kinda knew back in high school. My parents didn't talk to me about anything sexually related, so I didn't even know what bi meant for a long time. I was a really quiet kid, so I didn't act on any of the feelings so it kind of laid dormant for many years, but I always sort of felt it was there. Then when I moved out on my own, and moved to a new city, things really changed. I met a girl who helped me come out of my shell, because she was bi and it made me realize that it was okay.  

Lt Kuntz

Rockabilly Jilly

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:01 am
X-78Q
Rockabilly Jilly
I remember signs when I was like 10 and stole my mom's bra catalogues because they made me feel...interesting.

Then around 12-13 I realized I liked girls and not guys. It wasn't until 14 or so that I realized I was attracted to men sexually as well.
I don't know why one attraction came before the other but that's how it worked out.

The same happened with me. heart

Good to know I'm not alone whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:17 pm
Today, actually. As in, like, 12 hours ago.  

thegoodsamaritan

Dapper Prophet

The Bisexual Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas