Quick Reply

Submit

Exxos

Mega Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:12 pm
morikoarina2 Wrote:
Exxos Wrote:
morikoarina2 Wrote:
so does anyone ever come on Gaia anymore? I know I've been absent for a long time

I visit daily, but have next to nobody to talk to. So I am pretty much standing around, waiting for the site to collapse around me. smilies/icon_razz.gif

every time I am on here, none of my "friends" or guild members are on. oh well.

*shakes fist defiantly at the concept of different time zones.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:24 pm
I love Gaia still, but I think it's all nostalgia. I log in here about once a month, and check in. It always seems that I miss being on at the same time as others, but where it was once that I missed them by hours it seems I miss them by days. I post where I think conversation can still happen, but it doesn't happen on as large of a scale as it once did... I miss you guys is the final thought.  

Kujujuwa
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exxos

Mega Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:12 am
Kujujuwa Wrote:
I love Gaia still, but I think it's all nostalgia. I log in here about once a month, and check in. It always seems that I miss being on at the same time as others, but where it was once that I missed them by hours it seems I miss them by days. I post where I think conversation can still happen, but it doesn't happen on as large of a scale as it once did... I miss you guys is the final thought.

It's turned into something of a dilapidated mess, but its still home in a way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:47 pm
Have you guys seen the trailer for that new " Jurassic Park " movie??

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Guin - Aoiichi

Summery Glow

Exxos

Mega Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:38 pm
Guin - Aoiichi Wrote:

*snrt*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:02 am
Exxos Wrote:
Guin - Aoiichi Wrote:

*snrt*
Those eyes ! LOL smilies/icon_xd.gif  

Guin - Aoiichi

Summery Glow

Kujujuwa
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:52 am
Exxos Wrote:
Kujujuwa Wrote:

Exactly, it's like some of the windows are busted and the back door is off the hinge, but damn if this chair isn't still comfy! smilies/icon_xd.gif smilies/icon_crying.gif  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:46 pm
Kujujuwa Wrote:
Exxos Wrote:
Kujujuwa Wrote:

Exactly, it's like some of the windows are busted and the back door is off the hinge, but damn if this chair isn't still comfy! smilies/icon_xd.gif smilies/icon_crying.gif

The AGA has become something akin to those pics you see of abandoned places. Like a magnificent concert hall that a few people are squatting in and trying to manage the upkeep of in the middle of Detroit's wasteland-ghettoes.  

Exxos

Mega Genius

Guin - Aoiichi

Summery Glow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:25 pm
Who's watching the World Cup ? I think we're at the semin finals now !  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1730 1731 1732 1733

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff