Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:07 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
AGA, please don't hate...but I think I put my foot in my mouth when I bought my fiancé a new (refurbished, discounted) Dell laptop thinking that I was financially okay. However yesterday I looked at my bank balance...and I forgot to mention (if you guys didn't know) that I'm on gov't assist (although I receive around 1k and my rent is around $130 and I don't pay utilities)...anyways...I looked at my bank balance and realized that I'm just able to pay my rent! Ugh. Sooo glad that I'm getting a tax refund from the gov't in three weeks!

Now, why would I assume that you would hate? Well I'm suppose to be a responsible adult and I'm suppose to know how to work wisely within my fixed budget and blah, blah, blah. redface

im terrible with money so dont fret. I never make assumptions about anybody because of what is going on in their life. there are just to many unknown variables.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:09 am
Also Captain, Please take a look at my contest so you can make a formal announcement about it. I will make an informal one here. There is not a limit to roll a person can make. roll away please.  

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:47 am
morikoarina2
humble_gypsy_traveller
AGA, please don't hate...but I think I put my foot in my mouth when I bought my fiancé a new (refurbished, discounted) Dell laptop thinking that I was financially okay. However yesterday I looked at my bank balance...and I forgot to mention (if you guys didn't know) that I'm on gov't assist (although I receive around 1k and my rent is around $130 and I don't pay utilities)...anyways...I looked at my bank balance and realized that I'm just able to pay my rent! Ugh. Sooo glad that I'm getting a tax refund from the gov't in three weeks!

Now, why would I assume that you would hate? Well I'm suppose to be a responsible adult and I'm suppose to know how to work wisely within my fixed budget and blah, blah, blah. redface

im terrible with money so dont fret. I never make assumptions about anybody because of what is going on in their life. there are just to many unknown variables.

Thank you for the kind words! Long time no see! You look fabulous!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:05 am
morikoarina2
Also Captain, Please take a look at my contest so you can make a formal announcement about it. I will make an informal one here. There is not a limit to roll a person can make. roll away please.

gaia_nitemareleft

I've replied your thread. After you've read that and still think we should make an announcement, then let me know and I'll make one. smile

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:40 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Exxos
humble_gypsy_traveller

I think you have that the wrong way around. See if you were a responsible adult, we'd have to hate you for making us look bad. But by being a screw-up, you're a welcome member of our group of bumbling outcasts and ne'er-do-wells. rofl

Aww...you always know what to say to make a gal feel special! heart

I do my best.

But then again, you're special by default, so it's minimum effort to put you up a notch. It's sort of a kinky ratcheting action.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:03 am
Exxos
humble_gypsy_traveller
Exxos
humble_gypsy_traveller

I think you have that the wrong way around. See if you were a responsible adult, we'd have to hate you for making us look bad. But by being a screw-up, you're a welcome member of our group of bumbling outcasts and ne'er-do-wells. rofl

Aww...you always know what to say to make a gal feel special! heart

I do my best.

But then again, you're special by default, so it's minimum effort to put you up a notch. It's sort of a kinky ratcheting action.

Kinky? Oooh you're soo bad! Lol!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:10 am
if anyone pops in put a roll in on my contest. not many contestants this week. there is a chance at getting a DICE ROLL and a random money prize of 5M.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:27 pm
hello, hello.
man i can't believe how crazy life has been lately. i've missed gaia. hope everyone is doing well.  

Teeshann

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:50 am
Teeshann
hello, hello.
man i can't believe how crazy life has been lately. i've missed gaia. hope everyone is doing well.

And Gaia especially AGA, I'm sure, misses you Tee!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:05 pm
looks around sneakily ninja arrow ssshhhh dont tell anyone i am active biggrin  

great salt lake

Wealthy Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:13 pm
great salt lake

Salty!!!! So a little bird says you want to quit Gaia!!!! DON"T!!!!!! You would make many a lonely heart cry! Oh okay...you'd make me cry...but yeah....DONT LEAVE!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:45 pm
Soo...thought I'd take a gander in the cash shop today...and I SWEAR I had to do a double take...an item bundle for $100.00??? REAL CASH??? Please someone check it out and tell me I need to get my eyes checked!!! Stellar Bundle. Like WHAT THE??? Is Gaia going broke???? Is someone REALLY into this site to fork over $100 for a bundle???? Correct me if I'm wrong, but thought gaia mods were trying to BRING DOWN inflation! I mean, most new MC's are now being sold for like minimum 5M in the MP!!! Oh, oh, and the new animal/chibi outfits?? You would have had saved up for it starting FOUR YEARS AGO or more!!!! 4B for those darn things!!!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

great salt lake

Wealthy Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:30 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
great salt lake

Salty!!!! So a little bird says you want to quit Gaia!!!! DON"T!!!!!! You would make many a lonely heart cry! Oh okay...you'd make me cry...but yeah....DONT LEAVE!!!!!!

well my son is thinking of it but now that you mention it maybe i should quit too eek  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:06 am
great salt lake
humble_gypsy_traveller
great salt lake

well my son is thinking of it but now that you mention it maybe i should quit too eek

*sigh* well if you must. We got to hardly know you...but you WILL be missed.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:21 pm
i see everyone has been really busy this week. hardly any posts anywhere.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games