Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Markus's dark eyes were sincere. He had made a promise to himself and refused to break it. He would never allow anyone to hurt Akila again. "You're safe. I promise." He repeated softly, cradling her comfortingly.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:07 pm
Akila nodded slowly, leaning up to kiss him once before closing her eyes again, unsure if she would be able to sleep again. This time, it didn't come nearly as quickly as the first time.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

Markus returned the kiss softly. He kept his wings curled around the two of them, cradling Akila. He stayed awake, watching her carefully until she fell asleep. Once he was sure she was asleep, he allowed himself to drift off into his light sleep again, ready to wake at any disturbance.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:52 am
Akila slept against Markus calmly for the rest of the night, occasionally pulling herself closer out of instinct. Morning would come soon, but the next time she opened her eyes she was more than happy to be covered in his scent.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

Markus woke occasionally as Akila stirred. Seeing her calm though, he always just went back to sleep. When morning came, he woke easily, staying awake this time. "Morning." He murmured, noticing Akila opening her eyes. "How're you feeling?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:37 pm
Akila smiled and moved to nuzzle into his chest. Leaning back she brought up her hand to give him an enthusiastic thumbs up. His big shirt draped over her shoulder a little sexing and she played it off with a flirtatious wink. She was just over noted that she had someone like him that was so good with her, having had to put up with her the night before.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:59 am
User Image

Markus smiled and stroked her hair gently. At her wink though, he found himself blushing. "You're such a tease." He told her playfully, kissing her gently. He pulled back and sat up, stretching his wings out to their full length before curling them at his back.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:17 pm
Akila thought for a moment before she nodded in agreement kiddingly. Hey, if he thought she was a tease now, she could do WAY better at it. However, perhaps morning wasn't the time for that. Moving onto her hands and knees she stretched, very like her inner feline, stretching out her tail behind her. Once she was done, she sat up, crossing her legsand looked around. She didn't want to put her old clothes back on, because they smelled like the bad man. Hopefully, Markus would get the hint.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

Markus dressed, throwing on a shirt carelessly. He glanced at Akila, then at her clothes, wondering why she didn't get dressed. Then he remembered her sense of smell was much better than his. "Can you wear them just for a little bit? Just to go get new ones right now, I promise. But I can't have you walking around in just....that." He gestured at the shirt she wore.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:57 pm
Akila huffed and crossed her arms stubbornly. She didn't want to smell like that man at all. She gave in soon enough, though. She crawled off the bed and stretched his shirt down to cover more of her. It wasn't so bad, but the others would obviously be getting some ideas.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Markus waited until he was sure she would get dressed. Then he turned his back to give her privacy. "I'm sorry Akila. Had I been thinking, I would have done this yesterday." He said, thumping the heel of his hand on his forehead. "I know you don't want to smell like him, but walking around in that shirt wouldn't be a good idea. I'm sorry. We'll go get other clothes as soon as you're dressed."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Akila dressed quickly and came up behind him to take his hand. She blew out a sigh. She rubbe her hands over his shoulders and wings, as if to say it wasn't his fault.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Markus wrapped his hand around Akila's, twining their fingers together as he turned to face her. "Thank you." He said with a smile, kissing her cheek. "Come on. Let's get you some new clothes." He led the way out of the room, down the warren of tunnels.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:23 pm
Akila gave him a small smile, which lit up when he kissed her cheek, and followed him quickly. She couldn't wait to be out of these clothes again. They made her feel like a slave again.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

Markus ducked into a side room, leading Akila. "Taylor! I need your help with something." A younger man looked up from where he was sewing a shirt. "Taylor, I need you to tailor something." Markus grinned at the man's sigh. "I know, I know. I do it every time. I can't help it. Anyways though, I need clothes for her." He gently shoved Akila forwards. Taylor rose, shaking his head but smiled at Akila, gesturing for her to follow him into a side room. "Come on. Let's see what size we're working with."

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas