Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Find Your Match! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bleezy DOD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:54 pm
Hey Im New !

Picture - Send Me A Pm

Name
- Absol

Age - 20

Orientation -Straight

Interest
- Weight training, basketball, reading,bike riding, computers, wrestling.

Education
- College

Music
- Hip-Hop & Rock

What Am I Looking For?

Im looking for someone who values relationships, Someone who I can spend time with. And someone who understands other's feelings and not just their own.

Other Sites - FaceBook & KIK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:55 am
[General Information]

Picture: on profile & in sig

Name: Sydney

Ages: 20-25 ish? Age isn't huge to me idk

Orientation: Straight

Interest: music, shopping, working out (mostly spinning), singing, watching movies/TV shows, college/studying, Pinterest, DIY stuff

Hobbies: I really love cooking and baking, but I guess most of my hobbies were also covered in my interests lol

What Grade I'm In: junior in college (studying accounting)

Favorite Music: everything but country or super heavy metal lol

Favorite Shows: This is Us, Big Bang Theory, Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl

Favorite Books: honestly don't read much, but I loved 13 Reasons Why and What's Eating Gilbert Grape

[What Your Looking For]

Description: friends, ldr, whatever comes along really.

[Other Sites:]

Other Sites To Contact: I have kik and snapchat but it's got my full name so I probably won't give it out unless we've spoken a bit first!

palesie

Azriel SilverSoul

Predestined Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:18 pm
[General Information]

Picture: User Image

Name: Rhys (for now, not my IRL name, but I prefer to keep that to myself until I feel comfortable with someone)

Age: ugh.... must I? *sighs* fine.... turned 34 in May of '18.... (now I feel old crying )

Ages: between 18 and my age + 10 (honestly prefer at least my age +/-10, but flexible if the personality catches my attention)

Gender: Male (physically..... personally, I don't associate myself to the general male population as most give it a bad reputation)

Orientation: Heteroflexible (mostly straight, but I have been known to swing the other way on a blue moon or two)

Interest: Too many to mention, I will list a few: Anime, Nightcore, gaming (mostly PS3/PS4 and some PC games), fantasy (most anything, but highly fond of dragons, magic, paladins) RP (wanna guess what I RP? look at previous response to get most of the idea, lol), movies, music, cuddling.... not sure if yours is in there then just ask me

Hobbies: Mostly look at my interests..... otherwise, I love to cook and bake (sadly not great at it but what I do make everyone loves whee ), gardening, walking, making ringtones....

What Grade I'm In: Ha.... haha.... hahah..hah.... wait? Seriously? rolleyes Right.... not everyone is as old as I am. Yeah, graduated high school, currently not enrolled in college.

Favorite Music: I'll say it again... Nightcore! Also, techno/electronica/house, rock, R&B, most of the top hits that are on the radio, a little bit of this and that. Not a fan of rap, music where they yell and scream the whole "song" and/or can't understand a word, most country (do like some songs though).

Favorite Shows: Another too many to list... (I blame my age sweatdrop ) Well, most anything anime, Steven Universe, whoever I follow on YouTube (if you count that), General Hospital..... used to watch more but just don't find it as enjoyable as I used to.

Favorite Books: Used to read more, probably should again. Twilight Saga, Harry Potter Saga, most anything by Anne McCaffery, Terry Brooks, Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series, the Wheel of Time series.... Dean Koontz..... most anything fantasy

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I guess whatever happens. Just looking for someone with similar interests and likes. Most of my exes only shared like one, maybe two... and well, can see how that worked out. rolleyes Would like an IRL thing, but what are the odds of anyone on here being interested in someone like me AND living near Portland? lol..... Online is fine too, you never know, people do move for the right one. If not a relationship, new friends.... gamer friends, whatever I can find here is more than I came in with.

[Other Sites: Available upon request (based on how comfortable I feel about it and what is appropriate obviously).... Facebook, FetLife]

Other Sites To Contact: Various.... start here first, please. Then we can branch out to whatever is most convenient. I have FB, KiK, cell, Skype, am open to installing another app in most cases.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:22 am

Picture:
http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/mace_of_knowledge/media/empire selfie_zpsxgcabrqo.jpg.html?sort=3&o=076.photobucket.com/user/mace_of_knowledge/media/empire selfie
Name:Craig
Ages:18-35ish (Willing to date)
Orientation:Straight
Interest:Aerospace
Hobbies:Art, reading, video games, travel
What Grade I'm In:College grad
Favorite Music:Skillet, Dragon Force, Lincoln Park, Eminem, Lindsey Stirling, Weird Al
Favorite Shows:Firefly, No game no life, That time I was resurrected as a slime, Sherlock, Star Trek the next generation
Favorite Books:Redwall, anything by Jim Butcher-Ken Akamatsu-Terry Pratchet-& Douglas Adams, Harry Potter, Dune, and Good Omens.
[What Your Looking For]

Description: Long distance is fine, but I'm looking for something IRL. If you're down with flying across the country to show up to a party convention and have a night shown to you the next morning on video. I'm your guy.

[Other Sites:]
I'll tell you later
Other Sites To Contact:still telling you later

martian_adventurer

madderFox

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:06 pm
[General Information]

Picture: in PM if I like you enough

Name: sugarJackal, Jack, Ellie irl

Ages: above 21, younger than 45(Willing to date)

Orientation: homoflexible, open

Interest: Science, music, literature, Paganism.

Hobbies: Being a scientist, playing music, browsing literature, practicing Paganism.

What Grade I'm In: 3rd year in college.

Favorite Music: Metal, industrial, psychedelic, punk

Favorite Shows: 90 Day Fiance and all offshoots, not too much into TV

Favorite Books: Anything by Harlan Ellison

[What Your Looking For]

Description: A long-term, serious girlfriend outside of my marriage. Yes, he knows. We're open so I can be as gay as I am. Lmao.

[Other Sites: Just google sugarJackal lmao, it's my name on everything.]

Other Sites To Contact: See above.

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas