Reply Fallout 3
How To Mod Fallout 3 on Xbox 360 with usb

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:57 pm
Ok listen its very simple. Go to Wal mart and buy a 4giga byte flash drive and plug it into ur xbox. After putting it in go to system settings and click memory and select the flash drive it will ask to configure it click ok and wait when its done take out your usb flash drive and plug it into ur computer now download Modio after downloading it open modio and make an acount after making an account click the M in the top right corner of the window and click download a game save search fallout 3 double click one and read details for info. now click the down arrow next to download and click download to device .MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR GAMERTAG ON THE USB FLASH DRIVE. now unplug the usb and plug into xbox 360 now load of fallout 3 click memory unit. when at the main menu click load and ENJOY!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:22 pm
Yeah. That isn't modding. It's basically copying your friends save but making it harder, and their not your friend. While you can do duplication mods for the Xbox and PS3 like adding more caps or ammo. Your not adding anything new to the game though so It's not a true mod.  

Assassin Alex18

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:45 pm
Assassin Alex18
Yeah. That isn't modding. It's basically copying your friends save but making it harder, and their not your friend. While you can do duplication mods for the Xbox and PS3 like adding more caps or ammo. Your not adding anything new to the game though so It's not a true mod.
Actually there are Mods i have a save with modded weapons and droppable npc. With Modded armor I know what I'm talking about.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:48 am
ii-Love-Cristian-ii
Assassin Alex18
Actually there are Mods i have a save with modded weapons and droppable npc. With Modded armor I know what I'm talking about.

Unless you have a Dev kit for the 360 or a Jtag'd 360 there's no way.  

Assassin Alex18

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:21 pm
Assassin Alex18
ii-Love-Cristian-ii
Assassin Alex18

You have to download the right save now shut the hell up  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:20 pm
Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid
Assassin Alex18
ii-Love-Cristian-ii
Assassin Alex18

You have to download the right save now shut the hell up

Dude. Everyone I've ever talked to said the same thing I just said but you. So unless you have proof nothing your saying is true.  

Assassin Alex18

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:30 pm
they are modded saves  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:14 am
Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid
they are modded saves

Proof. I demand it.  

Assassin Alex18

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:46 pm
i do not have a capure card to record vid look it up on youtube