Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:49 pm
lief_7

What browser are you using?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:48 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7

Firefox, its been doing it for a while, but cant figure out a ryhme or reason  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:19 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

I highly suggest google chrome. It hasn't let me down so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:10 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Ya i like chrome alright but it takes a lot of memory and I just like the feel of firefox, cant seem to get chrome to feel like it for me. No worries though I ise chrome as my back up  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:33 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Ya i like chrome alright but it takes a lot of memory and I just like the feel of firefox, cant seem to get chrome to feel like it for me. No worries though I ise chrome as my back up

Ah! I gotcha! Have you ever used Safari?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:54 am
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Ah! I gotcha! Have you ever used Safari?

Ya just on Apple products, but not really a fan of it either. I'm not too worried about it. I mean it just has about 1 day a week where it does it, other than that it's fine. I can't do too much about it anyways, it's my work computer.

So anyways, anybody have an predictions for Digimon Tri?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:27 pm
lief_7

I'm going to hope that there a female main character will contain the spotlight. Sure, its nice having guys but I just don't like it how there is no dependency on the female and her Digimon. They always make her seem so....weak. I know her Digimon shouldn't be beefed out but it would make me happy if characters could depend a lot more on the female character.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:37 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7

I'm going to hope that there a female main character will contain the spotlight. Sure, its nice having guys but I just don't like it how there is no dependency on the female and her Digimon. They always make her seem so....weak. I know her Digimon shouldn't be beefed out but it would make me happy if characters could depend a lot more on the female character.

Ya that could be interesting except i would be surprised if we see a lot of new main characters... i mean there already 10 of them between season 1 and 2. but it also would be interesting to see that  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:06 pm
lief_7

Ya that could be interesting except i would be surprised if we see a lot of new main characters... i mean there already 10 of them between season 1 and 2. but it also would be interesting to see that

I just personally feel that the females are....not well developed, character wise. If any developing happens then its on the boy's end. I guess I just want to see some female character development.
Do you know where DRF Tower is?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:35 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7

I just personally feel that the females are....not well developed, character wise. If any developing happens then its on the boy's end. I guess I just want to see some female character development.

Ya i understand what you mean.

You mean the Headquarters? it's in New Network City, near the center of it.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:10 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Okie dokie ^^
I just sort of wanted to interact with Biyomon if thats alright....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:05 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Okie dokie ^^

The NPC one? That's fine, she's not at the tower right now, currently she is resting above the Boxing Bros Gym but she will bebheading for Headquarters soon. She is a little frantic right now though so if she doesn't stick arojnd long dont be too surprised haha.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:18 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Okie dokie ^^

The NPC one? That's fine, she's not at the tower right now, currently she is resting above the Boxing Bros Gym but she will bebheading for Headquarters soon. She is a little frantic right now though so if she doesn't stick arojnd long dont be too surprised haha.

Gotcha! I just wanted to make sure that it was open for interaction. I wouldn't want to spoil anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:55 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Okie dokie ^^

Gotcha! I just wanted to make sure that it was open for interaction. I wouldn't want to spoil anything.

Ya no problem, I figure people can do whatever they want if it's there to be reacted to...I like to think that I can RP my way out of any situation that I didn't want to be in haha.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:59 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

Okie dokie ^^

Ya no problem, I figure people can do whatever they want if it's there to be reacted to...I like to think that I can RP my way out of any situation that I didn't want to be in haha.

^^
Can I assume that the mission I'm currently on board for will take place in Headquarters?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games