Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplay Addictions For Every Type Of Roleplay

Back to Guilds

The roleplay form for all you addicts out there in Gaia. This is a guild for gay/strait/bi/trans Come on in and join some ROLEPLAYS!! 

Tags: Roleplay, Yaoi, Yuri, Strait, Homosexual 

Reply Straight Roleplays (For all your non bi/gay Rps)
That's All It Is. . . [A Kuroshitsuji 2 rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, When is Ciel going to make an appearence?
Soon, I hope! (Save lizzy from bipolar alois!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Not for a while! (Seeing evil alois and his unique ways is too much fun!)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Imediately! (Seriously, where is ciel while all this madness is happening?)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:46 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Elizabeth looked over the list and smiled, but then thought about it. "But its your things. . . so you'll be able to get them easy if you see them. . . I'll have to try twice as hard!" She smiled at alois. "Lets do our best, neh, alois-sama?" She said excited. If she won, she'd show the prize to ciel-kun. Maby he'll be proud of her. . . "Eh. . .shouldn't there be clues to where they are? Like, riddles?" She said aloud.}}

And With all of my love. . . .

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:58 pm
::Alois Trancy...Call Me Your Highness::

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Well since you put it that way I want to be as fair as possible. I will give you all a ten minutes head start before me to give all of you a better chance. How does that sound? and yes...we'll all do our best." While I do my best to steal Lizzy's heart away from Ciel..."No clues are allowed..Sorry..."

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Mikoto Unami

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:41 am
User Image::Trancy Household Servant::

Hannah looked over the paper and sighed in her mind. "There must be some kind of trick to this to make Lizzy find all of these things before all of us...wait Claude has a hidden stack of candy bars? No wonder hes gaining a little weight..." she rolled up the paper and out it in one of her pockets. The point of Lizzy being here was to steal her from the Phantomhive boy, the point of this game was a mystery to her though.

: razz lease, call me Hannah...::

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:02 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Elizabeth stared at alois for a long moment before realizing he was serious. "Hotto? (really?) Thank you, alois-sama~" She said, closing her eyes and tilting her head gently, holding the list to her chest. "Do i start now?" she asked curiously.}}

User Image

XIKagamineX

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:05 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois grinned as he slipped his own list into his pocket. "The hunt starts in 5...4...3...2...1..Zero!" He waved his hand to signal to them to start and waited until they were all gone to start his sabotage. "This is going to be a lot of fun...You're going to be mine Lizzy-chan."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:01 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Elizabeth went off when alois gave the signal and desided to look within the maze first. Last time she was here, she remembered there wasn't one, so one fo the clues had to be in here. . . but what should she look for? Hmmm. . .anything out of the ordenary. . .she walked down the leafy path and turned right, to find herself at a dead end. Going to be harder than she thought. . . }}

User Image

XIKagamineX

Mikoto Unami

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image::Trancy Household Servant::

Hannah looked at Alois and when he gave the signal she was gone. She was going to find lizzy and give her tiny hints to where everything was. She stood on the top of the maze wall and found her. She dropped down behind her and smiled. "Miss lizzy are you finding this wall in your way? The Highness has many simple tricks in the place. he touched on spot in the wall with her tongue and the wall vanished. "Its like a puzzle...."

: razz lease, call me Hannah...::

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:54 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Elizabeth turned around to see hannah and she blinked in suprise. "Oh, hannah, konichi-" She blinked as she got rid of the wall by touching it with her toung. Strange. "Thank you hannah, but you don't need to help me. I just wish for all of us to have fun and whomever wins, I wish us all the best. . ." She gave her a curtsie." But thank you very much hannah, I appreciate it. . ." And with that she walked through the new opened pathway to see a tree that was carved into the shape of the young trancy earl. He was standing proudly, feet apart with a hand running through his hair, his right hand. Lizzy looked up and spotted something shining on the shrub-alois's finger. The red ruby ring. It shined nbrightly. You'd be able to see this only from the passageway, for the walls here were to large to let it be visable. She climbed upon the marable block in which the statue was standing and reached up, only reaching up near his shoulder length of the creation. She huffed, letting her arm rest before trying again, this time jumping up a few times, missing by near inches. It was a clever hiding place, thats for sure. She saw something out of the corner of her eye and saw alois walking through the maze (standing the marble block lets her see slightly over the tall wall) She had to hurry and get it before he could get it first. She was curious what the prize was.}}

User Image

XIKagamineX

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois walked into the clearing and looked up at the ruby ring on his green finger before grinning and looking at Elizabeth and watched her struggle a bit, loving the look of despair on her pretty features. "Having a hard time Lizzy-chan?" He smirked even more as he got closer to her and after wrapping his arms around her waist he whispered gently into her ear. "Are you ready?" He hoisted her up by picking her up and placed her on his shoulders so that she could reach, not caring about the pain he was now getting by her being up there.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:36 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Elizabeth had paused a moment to catch her breath, her chest heaving a bit as she looked up at the ring. moment. She blinked, turning her head to see alois, because she could tell it was him by her voice but instead something wrapped itself around her thin waist, sending lizzy blushing a pale pink. She could see alois-sama's face in her preferal vision and shut her eyes closed when he whispered in her ear, turning now red. But when she felt herself being lifted and opened her eyes to see herself sitting on alois-sama's shoulders, legs on either side of his face, she continued to blush. Wh-What? What is he-? While she thought this, she noticed she could get the ring so she reached out and carefully took the ring off of the green alois and gasped happily. "YATTA! (Yay) I got it!" When she was set down, her blush had not faded yet. "Thank you. . .but. . .but why? I thought we were to get the items, like we weren't on teams. . . But I appreciate it, especially from you, alois-sama. . ." Her smile beamed brightly and she came forward and gave him a sweet brisk hug. When she let go, almost immediately, she took the ring and gazed at it before slipping the ring on the finger alois usually had it on, the right side, first finger. "Its quite beautiful." She said before holding her hands behind her back and giving him a tilted head smile. }}

User Image

XIKagamineX

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"I already know where everything is hidden so I didn't think it would be fair if I participated. I hereby draw myself out of the hunt to make it more fair." Alois hadn't expected her to hug him and it utterly disgusted him because it was a vile and loathsome happy human action. "It is a nice looking gem isn't it? Just as rare and beautiful as you." He smirked again before he lightly kissed her cheek and walked away again to make sure that the others didn't find the objects on the list. "Claude's chocolates are hiding under the pillow in his room."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Elizabeth blinked when he said he withdrawled. "Oh. . . . But if you were playing it would be alot more fu-" Her words cut off when she unexpeectedly felt his lips on her cheek. Her fece went a tinge pink. What the? The only one who ever had kissed her, although once, and on the cheek, was ciel-kun. . .but maby it was a gentleman thing? Yeah, now that she thought about it, thats probobly was it. She watched him walk away, hearing about the chocolates. A clue, or rather, the answer. She smiled and headed twards the house, taking almost seven minutes to get out of the maze and headed inside. The inside was so beautiful and wonderful. She was, for a moment, taken awe by its beauty. What was she doing? She had to find alois-sama's butlers room.}}

XIKagamineX

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois had checked up on all of the other participants making sure that none of them found any of the other items before walking into the mansion and found Lizzy wandering the halls of his home. Without letting her know he was right there he gently took her hand and led her straight to his butler's room. "Here we are!" He kissed the hand gently before he let it go and pointed to the bed.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:46 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Elizabeth was spacing out, lost in the trancy households beauty and didn't notice right awaythat her hand had been taken, although she moved with it. When she looked down, she was in a hall infront of a door that was opened, showing a clean neat and spotless room. The door had 'claude' on a plate of gold."Uwah! So neat! Eh?" She looked over to her hand to see alois kissing her hand. "A-Alois-sama?" She blinked and looked over to the bed where he motioned. Right from under the pillows, you could see a corner of the chocolate bars. "Oohhh!" She said, lightly running over and lifting the pillow ever so carefully, taking the three chocolate bars stacked so carefully then placing the corner back down neatly. She turned and smiled at alois. "Thank you!" She said sweetly before exiting the room and shutting the door behind her. She thought for a moment. "It has to be somewhere in the dinning room or the kitchen!" She said aloud to herself and partly to alois.She quickly turned to alois. "Where is the kitchen?" She said enthusiastically.}}

XIKagamineX

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:53 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Right this way." He led her through the halls again and led her straight to where the kitchen was at. "If you need help finding anything don't be afraid to ask. You're my friend so I want to help out as much as I can." He smirked as he was now leaning up against the kitchen counter.

User ImageUser Image  
Straight Roleplays (For all your non bi/gay Rps)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games