Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplay Addictions For Every Type Of Roleplay

Back to Guilds

The roleplay form for all you addicts out there in Gaia. This is a guild for gay/strait/bi/trans Come on in and join some ROLEPLAYS!! 

Tags: Roleplay, Yaoi, Yuri, Strait, Homosexual 

Reply Straight Roleplays (For all your non bi/gay Rps)
That's All It Is. . . [A Kuroshitsuji 2 rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, When is Ciel going to make an appearence?
Soon, I hope! (Save lizzy from bipolar alois!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Not for a while! (Seeing evil alois and his unique ways is too much fun!)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Imediately! (Seriously, where is ciel while all this madness is happening?)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:32 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Elizabeth was getting tired of running but kmnew she could carry on. She swore she kept hearing a swooshing sound as she continued to run. It was almost as if she were in some kind of neverending maze and the halls would change so she would get confused if she went down that way or not. She wanted desperately to call out to ciel. She turned right and nearly bumped into a blaclarge lack bluur that was speeding down the hallway. She put on the breaks and turned to see what it was. Was it claude? Maby. . .sebastian? It was already gone. "Se-Sebastian?" She called out almost quietly. "Was that you?" She called out again.

Claude saw hannah in his preferal vision aand gave a simple nod to her before turning his head to his danna-sama. "Your highness?" He asked, awaiting his orders paitently, actually smiling as the ever so pure ciel stepped closer and closer. That soul. . .he couldn't wait to drag it to hell. }}

And with all my love. . . .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:22 pm
::Alois Trancy...Call Me Your Highness::

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois gritted his teeth angrily. "I may not be after you..but I've changed my desired target. I know want the heart of your so called beloved...who you didn't come and rescue until just now. You have no idea the pain she's been through since you've been here. Yes...That pain was mostly caused by me but you have no idea how attractive she is when she's hurt in her heart. I must have that all to myself and I'm not letting you take her away from me. Claude! I'll take care of Ciel...Go find and kill Sebastian!"

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:14 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Claude got a twisted look on his face and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, letting off an onmious gleam. "Yes. . .your highness. . . . . " Then the next second the 'usagi' idssapeared from sight, in persuit of his assigned target.

Elizabeth began wondering carefully around the halls, creeping and sneeking peaks around cormers so she wouldn't be caught. She thought maby she saw sebastian, or maby even pluto, ciel's butler hired to act like a dog. . ."Ciel. . . please. . .where are you. . ." She whispered to herself.

(forgive me for this post for being so small, there isn't much to work with because of sircomstances and stuff. ) }}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image
Boku wa Shieru,
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Wandering child, so lost, so helpless.
♫... Yearning for my guidance ...♪

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxxxxxxSebastian blinked, he had felt a light tap at his back but he had been traveling so quickly it didn't register until that moment. He turned and quickly retraced his steps. Right not left, and down this hallway.. a flash of baby blue before it quickly disappeared out of sight. That was all the glimpse he needed, and quickly sped down the hallway.

xxxxxxxxCiel arched an eyebrow watching as Alois's butler dressed in a ridiculous costume went off in search of Sebastian. He stared coldly unnerved into Alois's eyes. Not responding, not even being bothered by his childish declaration of love. How could someone so small so pathetic, so terribly ridden with uncontrollable emotions be the root cause of his parent's demise? He stepped forward. Stupid disgusting, filthy child.. he'd cut him down here and now and not have to deal with the sight of him of him ever again.

Ooc: Ughhh... again with the shortness.. DD:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
♪... I am your Angel of Music ...♫
Come to me, Angel of Music

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Hakushaku Fantomuhaivu

His Knight Sebastian

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:04 am

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois grinned as he watched the other walk over to him ever so closely. "You know...demons are such fowl creatures and I think they can't be trusted. Claude has been acting against my orders by going into my room and without my consent. His little act of disobedience has led Lizzy-chan to get hurt. She currently has spider poison running through her veins because of Claude's actions. I hadn't meant for that to happen at all. The scavenger hunt was rigged by me but no one but you were supposed to get hurt in the end....And I'm starting to get the feeling that Claude would rather have your soul over mine and I believe that our butlers are having a fight over who gets to drag you to hell. Like I said...Can't be trusted at all. So Earl Ciel Phantomhive...Why don't you allow me to take you to hell personally so that neither one of the demons can claim it? Come on...It'll only hurt for a few seconds. Death is like a journey into the next life...Want to take it?" Alois then grinned as he slipped a hilted knife out of his sleeve and pointed it Ciel. Come on. Let's dance!

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:23 am
User Image
Boku wa Shieru,
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Wandering child, so lost, so helpless.
♫... Yearning for my guidance ...♪

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxxxxxxCiel was prone to carrying a small handgun with him on his missions. At the sound of Alois's voice on the phone he had been too hasty and was now at a disadvantage. Had he brought it with him Alois would have been dead at his hand. And now what a dagger pointed at him and he had nothing. Good. He'd merely strangle him, and feel the life drain out of his body, watch as the person who killed his parents, his childhood, his dignity, suffered just as he had. He clenched his hands tightly staring coldly into Alois's eyes. Nothing was going to stop him. "If Lizzie's hurt, I'm going to make your death even more painful." His words weren't a mere threat. He had no time for the foolish ruffling of feathers. His words were clear and concise. A promise. "I don't care what your theories are. I don't care that you're so foolish you don't even know how to keep someone in check. Someone who's bound by contract to serve you. If you can't even do that, you're a pathetic child and that's all you'll ever be." Ciel stepped closer, unnerved by the dagger pointed towards him. He glowered watching the boy closely. "I will kill you."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
♪... I am your Angel of Music ...♫
Come to me, Angel of Music

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Hakushaku Fantomuhaivu

His Knight Sebastian

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:51 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"I just told you that Lizzy getting hurt wasn't my fault and I'm not the one that killed your parents. The demons are playing with us like pawns Ciel Phantomhive and killing me would just be giving in to their plans for that precious soul of yours. They told you I did it so you'd want revenge on me...thus making your soul all the more enjoyable. And one more thing Ciel Phantomhive...You can't kill me if I kill you first. I've treated Lizzy like an honored guest since she's been here and I'd never hurt a hair on her head. My demon doesn't repsect me like yours does you...because all he sees it you!" Alois continued to aim the blade at him, trying not to charge at him right away or it would be a foolish mistake.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Lizzy was wasting timewith just running, ciel wasn't going to find her if she just ran. . . . she had to call out to him. If he heard her she could get to him easier. . .please, don't let alois be anywhere near him. . . . please stay safe! Ciel. . . . She took a fdeep breath and ran faster, calling out. "SHIERUUUU! SHIERUUUU! SHIERUUUUU!" She called out loudly, turning to the right which led her to the dining area. Good, so she was near the exit. . . . . She took a detour, carefully slipping into the kitchen and took a drink of water from an unopen bottled of water and then took it with her, running twards the main foyer. She heard ciel's voice. He said her name. . .she was sure of it. . . .Maby he could hear her! "SHIERU! SHIERUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cried out desperately, her vision going blury. He was here. . .he did come. . .for her. Alois lied. He was a dirty, evil lier. Ciel. . . .

Meanwhile, claude was taking his sweet time tracking within the house where sebastian would be. Most likely, the butler would've been searching for the middleford, so he only needed to find the young teen and he'd find sebastian. He was however, suprised how quickly his highness would take such a liking to Ciel Phantomhives betrothed, but nothing to change it now. If he grew tired of her, then he could do something about it, but for now. . .orders were orders. . . . By the whispers of his feleow spiders, sebastian was on miss 'lizzy's' trail. The kitchen, was it? He sighed. Troublesome. . .}}

XIKagamineX

Mikoto Unami

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:20 am
User Image::Trancy Household Servant::

Hannah followed Claude on his mission to find the girl and the second she heard Lizzy calling out, she broke away from him and bumped into her. "Miss Elizabeth..." she brushed off her dress and made sure she was fine. "You ran off? I thought you and I were going to play dress up, like the highness said?" he grabbed the blondes hand and closed her eyes, sending a message to Claude that she was here. "And whats with all the yelling?" she asked, like she didn't already know.

: razz lease, call me Hannah...::

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:01 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Elizabeth bumped into hannah and once her hand was gripped, she tried to pull away. "I need to go somewhere. . .let me go!" She demanded, trying desprtely to wiggle her way out of hannah's grip. She started tyo cry for many reasons. . .she was so close to finding ciel. . .she just knew it. . . . and ahnnahs grip was so strong, each time she squirmed her grip toghtned and it hust unberably. She didn't want to be caught, because it ment she had failed. . .and when the trancy earl finds out she tried to escape. . ."I'll just break those pritty legs of yours so you can't escape. . ." She deliberately ignored hannah's second question and continued desprately trying to escape. "SHIERUUUUUU!" She called out in desperateion. He must've heard her, he was so close she could hear him talk. "TASKKE-TEH SHIERUUUUU!" (save/help me, ciel!) }}

XIKagamineX

xl_Ciel_in_Wonderland_lx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:51 pm
"L-Lizzy!" He races toward her voice. Please be okay. Lizzy! He raced as fast as he could toward her presence begging that she was alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:21 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois's ears perked up when he hear Lizzy...his Lizzy-chan, calling out for Ciel. How dare she call out to Ciel when she should be calling out for me? I'm going to punish her for this one. "I don't think so Ciel Phantomhive. Lizzy-chan belongs to me and all her pain as well." He smirked as he ran off in the direction he heard her voice coming from to find his pained goddess.

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:45 pm
(This is for ciel, or any charecter whom is rping with us, please no one liners. Minimul is eight and we encouracge you to write more. We understand if your braindead, but please make an effort.)

My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ At the sound of ciel's voice, her struggling became more desperate. He was so near! "SHIERUUUU!" She called again, so that he could locate her. "LET ME GO HANNAH! SHIERUUUU!" She cried, her face wet with tears. "SHI-"
A gloved hand covered her mouth, almost with bone crushing force. "Your voice is annoying, miss middleford. . . " Claude practically hissed at her and nodded to hannah whom did a good job of holding onto the brat. Alois was going to have a fit now, he knew full well he had heard miss elizabeth call for her betrothed. Claude watched as his highness came into the dinng area to see miss elizabeth squirming.
darkred] The moment she saw ciel she smiled widely, reaching out for him under claude's grip, her eyes shinning hopefully but soon after, she noted alois was not far behind him and her eyes grew fearful, dimmed and she trembled a little. No. . .he. . .he's here. . . Her squirming began to fade as she felt the strength leave her by thge sight of the trancy earl.}}

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:53 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois soon caught up with Ciel and pushed him off to the side with a kick to his stomach. "SHE'S MINE YOU HEAR ME!?! MINE!!! DON'T YOU DARE LAY A SINGLE HAND ON HER!!!" After he made sure that Ciel couldn't move anymore he walked up to the squirming Lizzy in Claude's arms and kissed her on the lips before slapping her on the face. "I thought I told you...not to leave that room Lizzy-chan? You must not value those pretty legs of yours too much do you? I should cut your wrists for calling out another man's name. Ciel is weak and he can't win against me." Alois ran his hands all over her body in a seductive manner and once again saw that pain in her eyes that turned him on so much. "Please dump him...and stay with me?"

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

XIKagamineX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:39 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ The moment alois began to harm her beloved, she resorted to biting her way free from the golden eyed butler. Claude's hand removed itself from her mouth near immediate and she cried out to alois, begging him to not harm ciel as best she could through crying. "ONEGAI! TOMARE!" (Please, stop!) Ciel was in apin. . .because of her. . .he had to get out of here, no matter what it took. She was caught of guard by alois kissing her lips, then hitting her so fast she got dizzy. She tried to pull away by backing away but that naturally didn't work, cluade had his feet cemented to the floor or she was just a weakling. Seeing ciel in apin, because of alois, because of her, she just had to let him have it, especially the way he put his hands on her when the attention clearly was not wanted! "AS IF! I AM NOT YOURS! I BELONG TO CIEL! HOW COULD I EVER BE ASOCIATED WITH SUCH A TYRANT WHO HURT THE PEOPLE I LOVE! YOU HURT CIEL! I'LL NEVER STAY WITH YOU, NOW LET US LEAVE! THIS JOKE HAS GONE OUT FAR ENOUGH!" She yelled in his face, angry tears flowing to her vhin at the painful sight of ciel cirled up on the floor. Her anger dwindeled to despair as ciel cringed in apin. "Shieru. . . Daisho-bu?"(ciel, are you okay?) She asked concerned while looking at him, somehow miraciously breaking free of claude's clutches and darted to ciel, lifting him onto her lap and holding him close. "I'm so sorry ciel. . . Your in pain because of me. . .I.. . ." She was near sobbing as she cuddled him into her chest, her chin rested on he top of his head. "I love you so much, but all I ever cause you is pain. . . " She stroked his blue hair affectionately.

Straight Roleplays (For all your non bi/gay Rps)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games