Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplay Addictions For Every Type Of Roleplay

Back to Guilds

The roleplay form for all you addicts out there in Gaia. This is a guild for gay/strait/bi/trans Come on in and join some ROLEPLAYS!! 

Tags: Roleplay, Yaoi, Yuri, Strait, Homosexual 

Reply Straight Roleplays (For all your non bi/gay Rps)
That's All It Is. . . [A Kuroshitsuji 2 rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, When is Ciel going to make an appearence?
Soon, I hope! (Save lizzy from bipolar alois!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Not for a while! (Seeing evil alois and his unique ways is too much fun!)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Imediately! (Seriously, where is ciel while all this madness is happening?)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 am
::Alois Trancy...Call Me Your Highness::

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"You ungrateful little b***h. I set this whole thing up just for you and then you say you don't want to anymore? I don't think so. You're going to go into that closet, take out the Alice costume, and put it on. If you don't I'll cute your pretty neck. Do I make myself clear Lizzy-chan? Am I speaking clear enough for you to understand where I'm coming from?"

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 am
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ When alois called her a b***h she turned around immediately, completely shocked. She took a step back when he threatened to cut her neck. Her eyes went teary and she took a deep breath, covering her face when she began to cry. The look in his eyes, the harsh and sharpness of his words. It No one had ever been so cruel to her, and for some reason, alois knew just what to say to make her feel depressed , miserable and pained " I. . .I. . . ." She started sobbing, but she tried to stop by wiping them away as they came on her sleeve. She turned away and tried to calm down but it just got worse and worse the more she thought about it. She clearly understood everything he was saying.}}

And With all of my love. . . .

XIKagamineX

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Stop studdering and just do it! You're going to match the rest of us and we're all going to be themed! No arguments you hear me? Hurry up and get changed or I'll dress you up myself because you don't have anything to look at anyways Miss Flat Chested!"

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:45 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ She immediately reached out and grabbed the costume of alice, afraid that if she dailied he would indeed try and dress her himself, and with that evil look in his eyes, not only would it be humiliating, defiling, ahnd he would hurt he ron purpose, she just didn't want him to touch her at all. Period. But it did slightly pissed her off that this Dear gentleman dared call her flat chested. Sure she didn't have much, but she was still growing! She grabbed the stockings and black shoes and stepped into the closet, shutting the door and prayinbg he won'topen it. slipping and squirming out of her dress. Luckily, sher had her corset on, which the one she was wearing did cover her chest very well. But no way in hell would she let this rude, crazy earl see her undressed in any way. She slipped the dress over her head and luckily fitted to the tee, but it showed the curves of her body which she didn't like unless ciel saw her in it. She took out her hair slowly, tucking her hair bands in her cloths which were neatly folded and in a safe spot in the closet floor. She felt around for the brush she noticed when she walked in and found it, brushing it until it was its natural wavy and long shiney self. She fixed her hair up with the bow in the back of her head and placed the lace neclace ribbion on her neck carefully. If she didn't hurry, alois might get impaitent and worse, angery. She slipped on the stripped socks with ease and haist and slipped into the shoes, which were almost small, but they fit. She opened the sliding door and walked out, fixing herself and luckily she didn't come out and not notice how the skirt had snagged on something and revealed a tin bit of her undergarments. Now, all neat and proper, she knelt down and grabbed up her cloths, everything elts extra tucked in the middle. She looked up to see claude as the white rabbit, and not the march hare. "Uwah! USAGI!(Rabbit) " She said, comming to claude to look at him in his costume, which only differed from what he wore before by only the ears. She held her cloths to herself. She turned her head and looked at alois nervously, nearly rozen by fear, He was the kind to go off at ny second, this wild firecracker he was. . . . . "Um. . . T-Thank you for letting me use your costume. . ." She trembled telling him.}}

And With all of my love. . . .

XIKagamineX

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:07 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"See? Being polite and respectful isn't so bad now is it My Lady? My you are quite the beauty in that dress. See? I was right in choosing this costume for you. You may do Hanna's make-up and I'll do a few more things to Claude's costume like adding a watch or something. You're welcome. I'm more then happy to allow you to borrow my costumes. As long as you're happy I'm happy." Alois giggled and smiled at her happily. "You really are something else...I'm in love..."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:18 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Once she was told she could do hannah's makeup, she turned to hannah and smiled weakly All her nerves jumped when he said 'My Lady' and when he said 'I'm in love' she shivered physically as a reaction. Maby he didn't notice? She walked closer to hannah. "May we go to the bathroom to. . . .apply makeup?" She asked with a weak voice. Anything to get away from bipolar alois. . . . But she preferred when alois was like he was now. . .giddy , cheerful and happy. . .because it was more. . .nerve racking when he was furious. As she walked to the bathroom with hannah, whom showed no signs of conversation so she was left with her thoghts. I am not your lady. . .I am not anything of yours. . .I don't care if you think you may love me, My heart belongs to another. . .so think what you will, but he'll save me from this nightmare. }}

XIKagamineX

His Knight Sebastian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image
Boku wa Shieru,
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Wandering child, so lost, so helpless.
♫... Yearning for my guidance ...♪

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ooc: I'll just pick up where the last Ciel left off.

xxxxxxxxCiel scowled angrily slamming the phone down onto the receiver. "Alois Trancy.." He spat. "Thank you, Tanaka." he grumbled. Tanaka nodded as he left. How odd that Sebastian hadn't traced Elizabeth to Alois, of course that disgusting child would have her. He stood, removing his eye patch. His right eye glowed brilliantly with the purple symbol of his Faustian contract. He sold his soul to a demon who was never around. He scowled and slammed his hands down hard on his desk. "Sebastian!" he ordered. Within moments his butler was at his side. He placed a hand over his chest and bowed. Forgive me, Bocchan. I--" "Shut up." Ciel demanded as he tied his eye patch back into place. "Alois has Elizabeth. Let's go, now." Yes, my lord. Sebastian bowed. He raised his head to see that Ciel had already made it out of his study and was halfway down the staircase. He sneered lightly and followed after him. "Sebastian!" Ciel yelled pushing open the heavy doors of the Phantomhive mansion.

xxxxxxxxCiel glared angrily in the seat of the carriage as Sebastian drove the horses as quickly as they would go. "Alois Trancy.." he sneered, the name was like filth on his tongue. What a pathetic coward he was. Capturing Elizabeth rather than merely confronting him, himself. What a child. Ciel sneered in disgust. Although.. if Alois did come to the Manor.. he probably would have been killed. Though he had never witnessed them in action, Ciel was positive Sebastian had hired good help when he had returned with Meirin, Bard and Finnian. He glowered, his thoughts returning to the present. Alois Trancy would pay. For the disgrace he caused him, for the death of his mother and father, for capturing Elizabeth.. Alois would pay.

Ooc [again]: My post style wasn't guild compatible so I had to edit it. How obnoxious.. - x -

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
♪... I am your Angel of Music ...♫
Come to me, Angel of Music

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Hakushaku Fantomuhaivu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:36 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois watched as she walked off with Hanna, not suspecting anything, and not at all aware that Ciel was going to finally come to her rescue. Whether he did or not he really didn't care. Ciel wasn't going to be allowed to walk out of here with Elizabeth alive. "Come Ciel come Ciel as fast as you can...You can't kill me...I have the spider man. Tee hee!" He giggled to himself as he looked at his butler and gave him a gold watch...even a bushy bunny tail. "Kawaii!"

User ImageUser Image  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

His Knight Sebastian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image
Boku wa Shieru,
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxxxxxxOnce the pair had arrived at the manor Ciel jumped out immediately. He nearly fell, as the carriage hadn't completely stopped. He scowled at the locked gates and shook them furiously, peering into the garden. "They must all be inside. Let's go, Sebastian." Ciel commanded. Sebastian nodded scooping up his young master, holding him securely in his arms as he leaped over the fence. Ciel jumped out of Sebastian's arms the second the butler's feet had reached the ground.

xxxxxxxxSebastian's lips were curled into a smug smile as he watched his young master stomp up to the door of the Trancy household. It was amusing to watch someone so small act the way Ciel did. Angry, defiant, and headstrong, without any hesitation. He felt his mouth water, such a cold hearted child, and yet his soul was pure. Marvelous. He sneered at the spider that crawled over the top of his foot, resisting the urge to crush it. "Shall I knock for you, Bocchan?"

xxxxxxxxCiel turned, his sapphire eye smoldering with rage and his brow furrowed. He stared at Sebastian hard before turning back to the door. "No need." Ignoring all social norms and the collected composure an Earl was supposed to have, Ciel raised his foot and rammed it into the heavy wooden doors. With vicious crash, the deep mahogany wood splintered and cracked, but they doors didn't budge. Ignoring the throbbing pain Ciel felt in his calf, he raised his foot again.

xxxxxxxxSmiling softly at his Master's attempt to kick the door open Sebastian bowed lightly. "If I may, Bocchan." Sebastian picked up his young master and set him off to the side. "Please, cover you eyes, my lord." Sebastian said softly before raising his foot and ramming it hard into the center of the double doors. The doors swung open with a thundering crash as both doors hit the opposite sides of the wall with enough force to make the ground rumble as the wood shattered and fell apart. Sebastian bowed lowly and smiled. "My lord.."He grinned, stepping out of the way allowing his master to enter.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Hakushaku Fantomuhaivu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:15 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Elizabeth was brought out of her thoughts at the sound of something hitting something hard. "W. . .What was that?" She said, looking around her. Nothing changed. . . . They had made it to the bathroom, as hannah was leading and had opened it for her with a graceful smile. As she was about to step inside, she heard a loud crash and it felt as if the mansion was in an earthquake. "Noni. . ." She whispered to herself, turning around and for the fist time in a while, her eyes were bright. "C-Could it be. . . . C-" She covered her mouth, glancing at hannah. "I-I forgot something! Please. . . .Wait here. . . ." She said, running back down the way they came. But she didn't go down all the way otherwise alois might have seen her pass. She took a sharp right and stormed down the hallway. This mansion was so huge. . . . but. . .she just had this feeling. . .she just knew. Ciel. . .you came. . .are you here? Please. . .I hope so. It was so foreign to her that she would ave her hair down, but to please alois, and not get killed, hurt injured or even molested, she had changed into that dress. . . luckily it was a few inches shourter than her dress, which she was luckily carrying with her when she heard the sound. Her shoes made small clip clops as she ran down the polished hallway, taking a left now. Ciel. . .ciel. . .Noni. . .noni anata wa? (why. . . why . . . where are you?) If she called out, alois or one of his servents might here her. . .she jjust had to run, and search. She tightened her grip on her folded dress and hoped she could just find the strength to run fast enough to her beloved.}}

XIKagamineX

His Knight Sebastian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image
Boku wa Shieru,
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxxxxxxCiel couldn't help the dark smirk that came across his lips as he heard the shattering crash, he felt the wind of debris wiping past him, before he slowly uncovered his eyes. He stepped up to the doorstep, admiring his butler's handiwork. "You broke the door.." He muttered, stating the obvious. "Hai." Sebastian bowed stepping into the doorway.

xxxxxxxxSebastian felt his incisors extend within his mouth. Claude would be upon them soon, the triplets in pursuit, he was sure of it. He was honestly surprised they had even made it past the door. he glanced down at Ciel awaiting his orders.

xxxxxxxxCiel examined the entrance intensely, somebody should have been here already.. "Sebastian.." he spoke slowly, formulating what to do in his head. "Let's split up. If you find Lizzie take her to the mansion immediately. Her safety is to be your primary concern. If I run into trouble I'll call you." He didn't wait for a response. Be it demon or obnoxious brat. Anybody stopping him would be destroyed, he'd make sure of it. He went up the stairs quickly looking for Elizabeth.

xxxxxxxxSebastian shook his head at his master's orders. Claude would hunt out Ciel instantly. But for a demon, orders were absolute. Granted.. Ciel never had said those three words that forced him to obey.. But, he'd just have to find Elizabeth and leave quickly, he decided as he took off looking for the young mistress.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Hakushaku Fantomuhaivu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 pm
My dearest Ciel...

User Image

User Image

{{ Elizabeth stopped for a meer moment to catch her breath. She'd been running so fast for a while now she was near collaps. She looked out the hall wall window and noticed that it was an overview of the garden. But she could see, jsut the corned byond the garden gate. Her carrage wasn't the only one presend. Her heart leaped. Ciel .. .I . . .I knew you'd come. . . . I'm coming! And with that, knowing he was there, she had the strength to get right back to running. Down stairs. .she needed to find stairs and get out of the hosue. Surely soon alois will notice her presence, and if he finds her 'I'll break your pritty legs so that you can't escape'. Lizzy gulped and tried to breath evenly as she finally made it down the long mansion hall and turned left.

Claude felt the tremmor immediately and by the whispers of his fellow friends, like the one that had seen sebastian and then desided to hitch a ride on the demon butler. So. . . .Ciel Phantomhive was coming to rescue his little tramp, was he? He was already ordered to keep miss elizabeth here, although she wasn't allow to touch him, or vise versa. Alois was trying so hard to put this cosplay thing together for middleford so he wouldn't take it off yet. . . and according to a widow, they had just stepped foot into the house. He smiled. "Visitors. . . . " He told alois before dissapearing in a flash, rabbit cosplay and all. He appeared at the top of the steps and smiled, bowing gentlean like. "Welcome. . . uninvited guests. . . . " He nearly hissed with his greeting. "Aren't you a little far from home, Ciel Phantomhive? May I be of asistance?" He asked, a small demonic smirk curled his lips into a twisted smile. }}

And with all my love. . . .

XIKagamineX

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 pm

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois smirked when his demonic butler told him that they had guests in the castle. 'You finally came Ciel Phantomhive. Prepare to be bitten by my spider and surrender your little girly girl for good. I'll put an end to you myself for coming to steal my lady." He looked over to his left and saw a dagger with a spider on the hilt and slipped it up his costume sleeve and went to the front door. "My my my...How very rude of you Ciel Phantomhive. I suppose no one believes in knocking anymore. Didn't your parents teach you any manners Oh that's right. They're dead! Ha! If I were you I'd get my a** out of here before you end up dead. You're not taking your woman back because she belongs to me now. Is that understood...Earl Slime?"

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:42 am
((jeez, sorry for not posting in such a long time, i hope hannah can be at least a little help to claude and alois))
User Image::Trancy Household Servant::

Hannah senced that claude was about to start some kind of battle in one way or another and she carried within her his weapon. She quickly ran through the halls and around the dark corners of the mansion until she reached the group. "Claude..." she whispered as she stepped by his side. As if she were hinting to take his sword out and fight with it as he always did. The pain of taking it out was always the worst but if she showed any sign of emotion infront of Alois she didnt know what would happen.

: razz lease, call me Hannah...::

User ImageUser Image  

Mikoto Unami

7,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

His Knight Sebastian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image
Boku wa Shieru,
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xxxxxxxxCiel smirked as he eyed the three of them. Claude, Hanna and Alois; two demons and a spoiled brat. His snickered and it soon gave way to laughing. Laughing? Laughing. Ciel roared with laughter in their faces. "Alois, you are truly pathetic. Bringing up my parents, attempting to insult me? I take it you've given up your trivial pursuit of obtaining me? Good. Then I'll take my betrothed and leave." He stepped up one of the stairs and smirked. "Are your demonic pets going to cut me down? Your pathetic spider and his toy?" He stepped up another stair defiantly staring the three of them down.

xxxxxxxxSebastian flinched, he knew Ciel was walking into the lion's den. He hadn't been commanded to find Lizzie. He could turn back. Despite the inner turmoil Sebastian continued looking about the mansion, tearing down the hallway. Alois stole her, right.. maybe he had been keeping him in her room. He bolted down one hall, quickly turning left down another.

Ooc: So short. D:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Hakushaku Fantomuhaivu

Straight Roleplays (For all your non bi/gay Rps)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games