Vir Adahlen
Captain

Destructive Rogue

13,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 am
So let me start off that I am SICK and very tired of the way things are going in this guild. To those who are new you better start posting IN THE GUILD and not in PMs I will ban you and make sure you never come back. This guild is an RP guild and there are more then enough ways to RP in the guild. So here are a list of Rules you all need to learn to follow or there will be hell to pay.

Rule #1: You have joined the guild you must post at least 10 posts a a month or you be banned without Warning and a lot of you are to that point now.

Rule#2: Make sure you have everything needed and filled out in the guild for the most part of your RPC and your very own I am seeking thread.

Rule#3: Make sure you show respect to your elder members and follow their rules if they say that's pushing it then your pushing it and back off before I have to step in.

Rule#4: Role play in the guild that's what it's here for not to pick up someone and go to PMs that's what the forums are for outside of the guild.

This is for the new comers Post that you are a Pet/Master or Mistress what you are seeking post in the selection room to find a match then make a thread in Your role play enjoyment. Role play there it's not that hard and it's not like the mods are going to breathe down your neck about it. Just make sure you follow all of the rules.

For everyone out there new and old. You have caught me on a very bad day I have received many PMs from the mods about this place being inactive with over 70 users there should be no way. You better start posting before I start banning.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:58 am
Wishes to ad that that is part of a roleplay guild, find someone to roleplay then create a thread for it, thus keeping yourself active in the guild. Otherwise taking it to PM's means you will eventually become INACTIVE in the guild and thus be banned for it.

Thank you  

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

Rikastashia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:11 pm
Its also been made apparent that several members ARE private messaging Role playing (PM RPing) and when I find out who it is I'm reporting you. I regret things having to come to this yet posting roleplay was the whole reason this guild was created, not to pick members and go to pm as doing so means you won't be active in the guild. I'd rather not ban any more members please.  
The Pet Shop * * S&M Sanctuary

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games