Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:39 am
Form One

Owner:
God: Kasa'Hakidonmuya (Image Coming. Blue Custom)
Domain: Pelts
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? I dont think there were any I needed to run my powers by. Im not sure.
Did all of them approve these powers? ^
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? I'm not sure, to be honest. It's been a long time but they told me my powers needed work anyway.
Temporary Powers:
- Making Pelts: She can make pelts easily and quickly. She does not need to allow drying time, or curing time, for making a pelt wearable/useable.

-Mending: She can mend a worn, torn, or shredded pelt, making it like new.

-Don't upset her!: She's not an easily angered Goddess, but if angered, she can make the pelts you use an allergen to you. That pelt you sleep on? Will now make you itchy and uncomfortable. This only lasts a day or two, as she isn't a vengeful Goddess.

Permanent Power:
Everlasting Warmth: She has the ability to make a pelt unable to be worn out from use. She cannot keep it safe from harm by ripping or shredding, only from being overused.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:35 am
exclaim Announcement

This thread is being locked while the application and approval process undergoes an update. Our goal will be to make this easier for everybody so we don't get backlogged so badly! We'll be catching up on approvals before the update begins. Anybody with powers that are denied will have to wait to re-apply and use the updated system.

Thank you!  

SoA Gods
Crew

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out