Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:00 pm
Form One

Owner: Marsh the Sex Panda (formerly MarshMallowPanda)
God: Jazi'bahati
Domain: Clumsiness
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? Confusion (Kimaria), Grace (Amy D), Gravity (Light Atago), Imbalance (Nuxaz)
Did all of them approve these powers? Yes
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? No
Temporary Powers: -Those in the nearby vicinity to her (~15 yards or so) find themselves to be more clumsy than usual.
-She can curse a creature to be extremely clumsy anywhere from 4 hours to 3 days.
Permanent Power: -She can permanently curse a creature to be extremely clumsy. She can't revert the curse, and it would only be able to be lifted by a God(dess) of a polar god, i.e. Grace.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:00 am
Trying again. Made a new post because that's what it says on Page 1.

Form One

Owner: ~Masamune~
God: Filisiwa
Domain: Thirst
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? No one, as he was from a Breeding.
Did all of them approve these powers? N/A
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? N/A
Temporary Powers:
- He has a constant aura about him that causes any mortal nearby to feel thirsty. It will wear off once he has left the area. This aura is not as intense as any of his curses, but it's still quite uncomfortable and distracting.
- He can curse a single mortal with an unquenchable thirst. The mortal will constantly feel thirsty, their throat will remain completely dry and eventually they will become dehydrated. No matter how much water the mortal drinks, they will never be quenched, as their brain and body will not register the fact that liquids are present, until the curse wears off after around three days. This is his most intense temporary curse, as he's only focussing on one mortal.
- He can curse an entire Pride/group of mortals with an unquenchable thirst. The Pride/group will constantly feel thirsty, their throats will remain completely dry and eventually they will become dehydrated. No matter how much water they drink, they will never be quenched, as their brain and body will not register the fact that liquids are present, until the curse wears off after around three days. Depending on the size of the Pride/group, the curse may be more or less intense. More intense if it's a smaller Pride/group, less intense if it's a larger Pride/group.
Permanent Power:
- He can curse a single mortal (or a Pride/group, although this takes much longer to put in place) with a permanant unquenchable thirst. The single mortal or Pride/group will constantly feel thirsty, their throats will remain completely dry and eventually they will become dehydrated. No matter how much water they drink, they will never be quenched, as their brain and body will not register the fact that liquids are present. This curse will never wear off, so eventually the single mortal or Pride/group will start to succumb to the effects of dehydration, experiencing symptoms such as weakness and vomitting. Eventually, the mortal/mortals will die of dehydration.

~Masamune~

CommanderFerret

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:57 am
I could have sworn I got these powers approved when I got the God... But he's not on the list. Sooo... I'll go ahead and post these.

I've searched and searched, and I can't find any of the original posts that had his powers. So I'm rewriting them as best as I can remember.

Form One

Owner: kousei
God: Al-Halaj Rumi
Domain: Smoke
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? Goddess of fire, Meepfur.
Did all of them approve these powers? I spoke to her about it ages ago, I assume its still alright now.
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? These are the original powers, as best as I can remember them, so... No?
Temporary Powers:
-Smoke Puppets: He can temporarily mold smoke, controlling its movement to create creatures or objects made of smoke. But it will never look real, it's obviously smoke given form and movement.
-Getting High: Rumi can breath out a small stream of blueish/black smoke from his mouth. If it is inhaled it can create a sensation similar to marijuana smoke.
Permanent Power:
-Smoke Addiction: Extended use of the getting high power (If Rumi wishes them to) will make the user want it more and more, to the point they will actively seek it out. Going without it might create withdrawal side effects.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:13 pm
Form One

Owner: Quaji
God: Xibalba
Domain: Hypnosis
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? Was not told to.
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? N/A
Temporary Powers:
"Under My Spell" - An aura effect. While not directly in a trance, those withing a 20~yard radius around her are highly vulnerable to her suggestions (anyone else suggesting things will not work). They will not go against their key morals even if she asks them to. This will last until she leaves the area. This affect does not work on gods.
"Look Into My Eyes" - When another SoA looks into any of Xibalba's eyes, she can put them into a trance-like state where they are more easily influenced to do things by her (anyone else suggesting things will not work). While she may ask them to do anything, they will not do anything against their key morals even if she asks them to. This only lasts 3 days maximum. This affect does not work on gods.
"Eye of Xibabla" - A lesser version of the Eyes of the Gorgon. When an SoA looks directly into the eye on her chest she can freeze them to the point that they are completely still, only breathing and blinking continue. They will unfreeze after 24 hours. This affect does not work on gods.
Permanent Power:
"Eyes of the Gorgon" - The permanent version of Eye of Xibalba. Should an SoA look directly into her eyes she can choose to cause her eyes to flicker, causing them to go into a trance, remaining completely still with only breathing and blinking continue. They remain frozen until another god with the ability to dispel the affect reverses it, Xibalba chooses to reverse it or they die. This power causes great strain on the goddess, causing her eyes to shut for an extended amount of time and her body to be weak. This affect does not work on gods.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:27 am
Form One (point five!)

This is actually just a revision of the powers Raiden already has. It shouldn't alter them at all, just... the wording. Because I looked at them the other day and the way I wrote was embarrassing. Not much better now, but... better.

Owner: wooga Paes
God: Raiden
Domain: Thunder
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? Not sure, these were approved a long time ago.
Did all of them approve these powers? --
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? Technically, no? xD
Temporary Powers:
-Thunder Manipulation (sound) - Raiden can control thunder's sound at will. He can make thunderclaps spontaneously sound from wherever he wants it to, so long as it's in his line of sight. He can make it extremely loud, as if lighting had struck right beside the observer, or strangely quiet as if from far away; as such, it is likely he can deafen someone when angry.
Thunder Manipulation (air pressure) - Raiden can control the other aspect of thunder, which is shockwaves, without which thunder wouldn't exist. The sound of thunder is created by the rapid expansion of air, thanks to the sudden increase in pressure and temperature caused by lightning. Raiden can simulate this on a smaller scale, capable of manipulating the air immediately around him in a way that allows for the flinging of small objects, such as rocks or twigs and leaves. He is only capable of it when it is near his own body, and, much like throwing an object, once flung he can't really control it's trajectory.

Permanent Power:
Curse - Raiden can curse an individual and make it so that said individual will always hear thunder playing in their head. To the individual, it would appear like the sound comes from outside, as if there were an eternal thunderstorm afflicting the world, but the sound is psychological. As such, even if deaf, one would hear it. This can give the 'victim' the impression of being deaf, as, like with any sound, it can interfere with hearing others speak, or the world around them, and depending on who is affected, drive someone insane. When cursing someone, Raiden can choose how 'loudly' one would hear the thunder, and he can also remove the curse at will.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:47 am
Form One

Owner: Bluefire Dragonz
God: Anza
Domain: Beginnings
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? none
Did all of them approve these powers? ---
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? no
Temporary Powers:
1- smoothing the way: extrudes an aura that makes those in range more amiable to starting something. If not focused on a specific event by the goddess, those affected are meerly prompted to start something they've been meaning or planning to do. Once started, however, the power fades and the individual must finish on their own. Its range is usually her immediate area, but if focused, it can cover up to a full day's travel. This can only last up to three days in its expanded state, and at any level, fades when the goddess leaves. While extended, the goddess must focus her full attention on it. If her concentration breaks, the affected area contracts again, ie: she can't do anything else while doing it. This is meant to protect an endeavor as its getting started and prevent opposition, compelling those in the specified area to help/allow the event to begin.
2- hearing the call: the goddess senses when something is about to start. If she focuses on it, she can tell where it is. If ignored, it fades away.
3- none
Permanent Power:
The goddess can curse an individual to be forever starting something new. Its a compulsion to begin something that fades once whatever-it-was is under way. Its up to the individual to actual finish any of the things they start, or to let them fall apart again. This can be anything from relationships to making something or starting a journey and is affected by the creature's own inclinations. It doesn't mater what is started, as long as the creature starts it. The goddess has no control over what the creature does, she just provides the driving force. Rest time between these bouts of compulsion can be anywhere from a day or two to longer, depending on the curse. She can't remove the compulsion.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:23 pm
Form One

Owner:Tara de Draiocht
God: Ulrica (Wolf Power)
Domain: Goddess of Canines
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? None
Did all of them approve these powers?--
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? Yes.
Temporary Powers:
1 - Howling Wind- Increase inner strength to survive within the pack. Basically A call of courage.
2 - Olfaction- Strong sense of smell

Permanent Power:
Stratagem: Sends thoughts of organization to the canines to form packs that would maintain stability and assist with hunting. Boosts emotions to create a since of pack mentality or togetherness.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:47 pm
Form One

Owner:Tara de Draiocht
God: Halomtano:
Chamoru name meaning "jungle; forest."
Domain: God of Wilderness
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? I don't think so?
Did all of them approve these powers?
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? No.
Temporary Powers:
1 - Concealment-- Hiding from enemies within wild settings for two hours at the most.
2 - Patronus -- A power in which he casts a spell in which gives the chance for escape from danger.

Permanent Power: Savage- He has the ebility to turn another SoA back into a primitive state in which all rational thought is lost.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:03 pm
Form One

Owner: Chobi_Chocobo
God: Van'Kal
Domain: Innocence
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? N/A from a breeding
Did all of them approve these powers? N/A from a breeding
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? N/A from a breeding
Temporary Powers:
* Innocence Bubble - Van has an aura of innocence around him that, when within a small range of others, can influence their behavior. The lines of right and wrong tend to be blurred and the mind begins to revert to a state of child-like innocense. This effect leaves with the god."
* Innocence Detected - Van can prove ones innocence by wrapping them around in a small blue glow that lasts for about ten minutes. He can not do this if the character is guilty.
Permanent Power:
Returned Innocense- Van can wipe away the memory and psychological effects of a traumatic event that had cost a character his or her innocence.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:28 am
Form One

Owner: Kaelyndra
God: Uuni
Domain: Blood Magic
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? Annchen (Blood)
Temporary Powers:

Bound by Blood: Uuni can control an individual's basic body movements. This requires her full concentration, so she must remain still while this power is being cast. The target must have either open wounds or be bleeding. Individuals can still control subconscious movements such as blinking, speaking, or shivering, but Uuni would be able to control modal functions such as walking, running, or jumping. If a wound closes or bloodflow stops, the connection is broken. This power can be used a maximum of 100 feet from the target.

Rune of Protection: By marking another with her own blood (which glows red), she can grant them a one-time protection from the temporary powers of another god or from a single event that would leave the protected injured or dead (if caught in a landslide, rocks would fall around them instead of on them). The rune will fade and then disappear after its use.

Loyal Followers: Any blood-magic ritual or incantation can be sensed by Uuni. Depending on the amount of blood spilled, Uuni can grant skill, intelligence, strength, etc. The spell will last for 24 hours regardless, but the amount of blood used will strengthen the effectiveness of the granted boost. Blood from oneself is the most powerful, blood from enemies slightly less so, and of those with no connection less powerful still. However, if the blood of close loved ones are spilled, the power will have a negative effect and sap the user instead.

Permanent Power:

Anything for a Price: If a large blood ritual is preformed properly according the lion's culture, Uuni will be able to grant them the permanent power or wish of their choosing. All of these things come at a cost to the wielder of this power. If they gain strength from drawing the blood of their enemy, Uuni may require they give the life of their firstborn whether through death or servitude. If they utilize their own energy to heal others, the cost is their own health. The more frequently this is used, the more detrimental the effects. Eventually, they will become barren of blood and die. The curses of other gods can also be moved to another individual through this process.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 am
Form One

Owner: Meepfur
God: Sor'en na Kai'i
Domain: Vengeance
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? N/A - I just want to fix her nonsensical permanent power, which she's had for ages.
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? ...sort of yes. XD
Temporary Powers: N/A, already approved.
Permanent Power: I currently have her permanent power listed as being able to curse litter genders, which makes no freaking sense and which I have never used. I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THIS.

A permanent version of one of her temporary powers, the ability "to trap a perceived wrongdoer in a terrifying vision of her choosing." The visions aren't constant, but take the form of nightmares: whenever they sleep they will dream that they're the victim of a crime similar to the one they committed, in horrifying detail.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:25 pm
Form One

Owner: [Eskimo]
God: Asadi
Domain: Lions
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? Animals (Lilwolfpard), Nocturnal Animals ([Lady Kiya]), Predators (Ecavi), Courage (Gunsniper), Strength (Daimyn), Hatred (ShinosBee), Hunt (Avelena), Change (Mila Farrell)
Did all of them approve these powers? All except Hunt and Strength's owners, as they haven't been active in some time and I never heard back. I was told back in the old system by the god mule that "If Hunt's owner does not contact you by the time you get your goddess, we'll just make the decision for her, but your power seems okay to us." As for Strength, I don't know.
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? No.

Temporary Powers:

.:. Heart of a Lion .:. Causes the inflicted individual to become very intimidating and seem like a strong, powerful lion. Works on lions only. Asadi must first have close contact with the individual in order for this power to initiate, and it can last a maximum of one full day.

.:. Lion's Eyes .:. Temporarily makes an individual extremely racist towards other species and hold only lions in extremely high esteem. This can last anywhere from 24 hours to three days before it completely wears off, and Asadi must first have eye contact with the individual for the power to initiate.

.:. Hunting Party .:. Blesses any hunting party and causes them to be extremely successful in their hunting for up to three days. Works on lions only, and there must be more than one lion participating in the hunt.

Permanent Power:

.:. Panthera Leo .:. Asadi can turn any mammal into a lion permanently. (If you'd like your SoA to be blessed/cursed with this power, you need to secure a custom slot before it can be used.)

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:34 am
Form One

Owner: Moonstone Dazzle
God: Mneme
Domain: Forgetfulness
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? Myself, who owns Uhamisho, and Ecavi and Tisiphone- these were approved several years ago, when Mneme was born
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? Child Goddess- not applicable
Temporary Powers:

Amnesiatic Presence:
Presently, this is a power that only affects MORTALS. To keep herself out of trouble, if Mneme does not wish to be remembered, she can take all memories of a meeting from another creature. They will simply think they spent the day being lazy, and nothing spectacular happened. This does not affect every creature she meets, however, as it has to be a conscious effort on Mneme's part.

Memory Dust (Parallel to Dalila's):
In the paws of Mneme or Uhamisho (As he is her father, and has some reign over her domain) this dust has the ability to temporarily erase memories- if the memory isn't specifically thought about/chosen, it's the most recent memory the creautre has. These effects fade in a short amount of time- relative to how much of the dust the creature is coated with

Butterfly Memory:
Well, since Butterflies and butterfly wings can be tied to memory, Mneme has the ability to remove selective memories... and turn them into a sort of spirit-butterfly. These typically disapear for a short amount of time, but stay within close range of the memory-loser. Unlike the first, and semi the second, the loser would be semi-conscious of this memory loss, and could reclaim it at any time if they so wish. If it's not reclaimed in a matter of time, it slowly fades into the back of their mind, as to not disturb the memory-loser.

Permanent Power: A curse to entirely destroy a creature's memory. It can either fade slowly from their mind, or go entirely at once; depending on Mneme's moods/emotions, this can last one lifetime or multiple. The curse leaves, somewhere on the cursed's body, a butterfly marking similar to the spiritual butterflies that she forms out of memories. The outer-edge of the wing is white; the butterfly's body is Mneme's yellow, and the inner wing is simply the creature's base-coat.

Because it correlates to her emotions, there must be a complete willingness in Mneme to lift the curse. (Memories, however, may be recovered by any of the other three gods/esses who control memory). This DOES NOT, however, erase the marking or lift the curse.) If/when the curse is lifted, the marking fades from the cursed's body.

The marking, however, MAY be passed to offspring and onto future lives. Future reincarnations may have the mark removed, as it is the curse directly placed on them; offspring, however, may not- passed genetically, the mark holds no magic, and is no more than a marking.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:08 pm
Form One

Owner: [Eskimo]
God: Simulizi
Domain: Gossip
Who were you required to get your powers approved with? If I was ever told, I lost the PM like a ditz.
Did all of them approve these powers? ?
Temporary Powers:

Contagion :: Being in a conversation with Simulizi can make one become filled with an irresistible urge to gossip, if she wishes to influence the individual. After removing oneself from Gossip's presence, the lingering effects usually last up to three days.

Whispering Campaign :: Simulizi can make someone gossip negatively about whoever the individual speaks about. The duration of this power varies based on Lizi's wishes, but it never lasts for more than three days.

Motivational Speaker :: Simulizi can make someone gossip positively about whomever the individual speaks about. The duration of this power varies based on Lizi's wishes, but it never lasts for more than three days.

Permanent Power:

Idle Prattle :: If Simulizi finds someone to be terribly quiet or boring, she may curse them into gossiping just as much as she does. This curse lasts forever. The cursed one becomes skilled in the art of gossiping. Whether their talk is truthful or a whispering campaign, the cursed one won't be able to prevent itself from prattling.

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:13 pm
Form One

Owner: Polette
God: Kali
Domain: Hazards
Who were you required to get your powers approved with?
Fortune (TheMadHatter), Chaos (Safaia), Hardships (Yin-bug), Earth (Meepfur), Nature (Amon Larethian), Woods (Safaia)
Did all of them approve these powers? Approval already received/tweaks made from Fortune, Earth, and Hardships.
Did you change your powers at all from the ones discussed with the mule when you started questing? It was more of a wording thing on the same power, but it's been fixed now.
Temporary Powers:
+||Falling skies: Can create hazards wherever she goes, like pitfalls, falling trees, rock slides, etc.; areas affected can see remnants of this for up to three days
+||Witchy Woman: Can create an aura that naturally causes slight or moderate hazards to become more apparent and dangerous; as in, “see that teetering rock up there? *in walks Hazards* Oh no, it’s falling on us!”; this tends to not linger for more than a day
Permanent Power:
+||Bane: Can curse someone so that they will constantly be around/encounter natural-born hazards; i.e. wherever they go, they will be in contact with some sort of hazard, be it pitfalls, hidden potholes, or things like trees and rocks having a tendency to fall towards or on top of them.

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff