Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:27 pm
Applying for: Abu'kule-biti X Kiumasaza
Name of SoA: Anamaya
Meaning: Sanskrit for without trouble.
Appearance: Like the reference. How the sun tattoo works can be CC though. I like how it comes from the stripe along his back and rests on his upper shoulder. :3 It can either be the same colors of the stripe or be slightly darker, etc. Also one of his paws has white toes instead of a brown.
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: Anamaya will be just like his name sake - trouble free. As a cub he will be loving and welcoming to all with a playful attitude. This playfulness will only continue to exist as he grows up turning him into a very clever and mischievous lion. While he might go through a phase of being a prankster Ana will always be there for his family and would defend them to the bitter end.

There will be plots where his mischievousness gets him and others into trouble for the future~ <3 Might cause some light to major injury on Ana as well.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Acceptance of poly, queer and homosexual relationships. X3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:18 pm
Applying for: Abu'kule-biti x Kiumasaza
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: ---
Appearance:
Base Coat Color: White
Ear Markings: Like the grandma's: [X]. I would like if the colors were a dark brown (the father's color) and a tan/light orange (similar to the colors on the great grandmother)
Face/Belly/Toes markings: Like the mother's markings in the same color: [X]
For the belly marking, I would love if some darker brown could run along the lighter marking. Similar to the effect of the great grandmother's back legs markings: Legs~
Face Marking: I would like if she had a face marking similar to the great grandmother's marking in a brown color that looks good with her. (CC on color): Face
Back Marking: A sun, like the great grandmother's in the same colors and in the same location on the back: [X]
Eye Color: Green like the mother's
Mane and Tail Color: Brown, similar to the father's brown color
Visual reference: None
Personality: -I will fill this out later-
Any additional requirements that the family has: Accepting of polyamorous, queen, and homosexual relationships

(I didn't want to rush to come up with a personality/name for her just yet. Thank you for the opportunity~)  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:24 pm
ChaosTheories
Applying for: Abu'kule-biti X Kiumasaza
Name of SoA:Kidogo (Adult name: Mbili'mbele)
Meaning: "Little" in Swahili (Adult name: Roughly "Two sight" in Swahili)
Appearance: Mother's base colour, mane, and tail tip colour. Mixture of mother and father-inspired markings in white and father's brown. Heterochromia.
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: A simple cub who tends to see things in black and white. If one thing is "right" in his mind, the other must be "wrong". He gets confused by nuances in morality and the like, and what he doesn't understand, he will lash out at. He will have a confusing growing up, but when he earns his name, he will finally be able to see that life isn't so simple, and he will mellow into an intelligent and calm lion that is satisfied with life and asks for nothing but the basic necessities to live and a happy family.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Accepting of polyamorous, queer, and homosexual relationships!

cyhorse
Applying for: Abu'kule-biti x Kiumasaza
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: ---
Appearance:
Base Coat Color: White
Ear Markings: Like the grandma's: [X]. I would like if the colors were a dark brown (the father's color) and a tan/light orange (similar to the colors on the great grandmother)
Face/Belly/Toes markings: Like the mother's markings in the same color: [X]
For the belly marking, I would love if some darker brown could run along the lighter marking. Similar to the effect of the great grandmother's back legs markings: Legs~
Face Marking: I would like if she had a face marking similar to the great grandmother's marking in a brown color that looks good with her. (CC on color): Face
Back Marking: A sun, like the great grandmother's in the same colors and in the same location on the back: [X]
Eye Color: Green like the mother's
Mane and Tail Color: Brown, similar to the father's brown color
Visual reference: None
Personality: -I will fill this out later-
Any additional requirements that the family has: Accepting of polyamorous, queen, and homosexual relationships

(I didn't want to rush to come up with a personality/name for her just yet. Thank you for the opportunity~)

Connngraatts~ Please send the trade to Polette c:
Those who tried and did not get a cub this time around, You can also post your customs in the major customs month next month with my full permission!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:35 am
Name and image of Father: Vodnitvar
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Ugomvi/Fireheart
User Image
Click here for adol cert with unobstructed markings
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kizi
Any Requirements: Must stay in the Kizi or the Bahari
List of all Throwbacks:

A bit of history about the family: Fireheart is the Queen of the gypsies and with Vodnitvar, her mate, has already had a litter. They're all adults now, though, so these cubs will have some role models to look up to...or some anti-roll models, depending. Both mom and dad aren't your typical gypsy, preferring order and valuing a strict and disciplined lifestyle, as well as having a heavy liking for strength and fighting. The less like the parents the cubs are, the more of a headache they'll have raising them...which is fun.
Extra: Their big brothers and sisters are, for the most part, like mom and dad, so a more 'gypsy' personality would be great but is NOT required. I'd like to give Fireheart and Voddy a wild litter instead of a tight-laced and obedient one. Coloration favoring the throwbacks is also loved - feel free to use any and all that are listed.

Closing Time: Closed  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:41 pm
Name and image of Father: Misaeahanu, Blu Chalk
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Kurogoke, I Lady Kiya I
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5 + Kiya's Custom in + possible staff custom in
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Jini-msemi Lands
Any Requirements: No overly evil cubs please. Both parents are good natured lions. Cub must remain in pride at least until adol.
List of all Throwbacks: --
A bit of history about the family: Misa is a flirtatious boy that is a straight up lady killer. At least, he likes to think he is~ until Kuro tamed his heart and he followed her to the Jini lands. Kuro is a total sweet heart.
(Kiya, please let me know if you want me to add anything. xD)
Extra: Nope, that's about it.

Closing Time: 7/22 9pm EST  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:57 pm
Applying for: Ugomvi x Vodnitvar
Name of SoA: Mbili'uso
Meaning: Two face (Swahili) | Gypsy Name: Mask
Appearance: Voddy's markings, Fireheart's colors (base pelt, Voddy's markings in her marking color, eye color and mane color).
Visual reference: I can make one up if need be. smile
Personality: Friendly with pridemates - even more so with strangers, but insincerely so. Very charming - knows just what to say; flirts with females (but tends to trip over his tongue if he actually wants it to go anywhere), charismatic with males - "silver-tongued". Issues with authority. although he'll probably pretend he's going to listen. A bit of a wild card. Enjoys being able to trick others. Will be a thief.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will be staying in the Ki'Zaa  

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:20 pm
Applying for:Misaeahanu x Kurogoke
Name of SoA: Anan
Meaning: Forth born
Appearance: Father's white coat and black hair, mother's blue shots and purple tummy.
Visual reference:
Personality: Anan is a cheerful little cub, she enjoys playing with her siblings and the other cubs of the pride. She is very sweet like her mother.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:27 am
Applying for: Vodnitvar x Ugomvi
Name of SoA: Tolinka / Little Wolf will be her gypsy name, as she will be getting Kage as a familiar
Meaning: "Coyote's ear" in Miwok (a native American tribe)
Appearance: See ref. All colors are pulled from family, I can tell you where from if need be. Please note the rings in the band on the tail. Gradient goes: Dad's stripe color, dad's base color, Mika'Il's light leg band color, and then his toe color. Strips are meant to be Vod's tiger stripes, the swirl on her rump is meant to be CC of any of mom's more swirly marks. Stripes can be added or subtracted, and colorist interpretation is desired. XDDD The ref has no shading, so colors may be eye-droppered.
Visual reference: *click*
Personality: The word Little is in her gypsy name for a reason- Tolinka will be a physically weak individual, unable to keep up with the rigors needed for a serious warrior's lifestyle. However, with her dark coloration and natural beauty (look at those eyes! XP) she will learn she's quite good at… coercing others to give her what she wants. Whether she's distracting for someone else or not, she will be a thief, never lifting a paw in a fight, but rather running as fast as she can. From a young age she will randomly appear to have new "toys" that she did not earn, but that the cub next-den will be in the middle of wailing about its disappearance. Later in life she will learn that she should only do this to rogues. While not-stealing, Tol will be something of a joker or prankster.
Any additional requirements that the family has: ((I just wanted to let you know you've got some errors in Ugomvi's line. Matishou, listed as uncle, is Usufii's father (Usu is listed as great grandfather.) Noy, listed as great grandmother, is actually Mat's mate and Usu's mother. Na'Ilah and Mika'Il are Noyana's parent's. Noy was my first SoA, so this is one of my favorite lines. XP))
Tolinka will be staying with the Kizaa. :3  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:57 pm
Applying for: Misaeahanu x Kurogoke
Name of SoA: Kibwe
Meaning: Blessed (Swahili)
Appearance: Mother's gray coat with body markings similar to Father's (style and color) as well as Mother's face markings.
Visual reference:
Personality: Kibwe is a happy cub and see's the world in bright colors in which there are no shadows or shades of grey. Optimistic and bubbly, she is friendly and always happy to lend a helping hand without expectations. To the young cub, the world is her playground and every creature her friend. Her strength to see the good in others and accepting them as they are is just as much her weakness as it leaves her blind to the concept that others would may not share her morals and values.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not a requirement, but just an interesting plot point for her would be when Kibwe first encounters betrayal and struggles to accept that the world is not all good. This may or may not lead to a major spiritual journey, but it will be an emotional one that will probably influence how she will come upon her spirit-name.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:53 pm
Name of SoA: Zvart
Meaning:Happy
Appearance:He has the base coat color of his mom. His mane is the same color of his dad. He has the same marking of his dad with a little touch of his mom marking. His marking color is the blue of his mom inside ear and the yellow from his mom eye marking. The ref will tell you better of how he will look.
Visual reference: Here he is
Personality:He is a happy-go-lucky boy that like to go everywhere and anywhere to see what everything is. He love learning new thing about the world and is very curious bout everything that his eyes lay on. He will want to learn everything about the world and will love doing it to. He is very kind and gentle soul.
Any additional requirements that the family has:None but thank for looking  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:46 pm
Znaruto
Appearance:He has the base coat color of his mom. His mane is the same color of his dad. He has the same marking of his dad with a little touch of his mom marking. His marking color is the blue of his mom inside ear and the yellow from his mom eye marking. The ref will tell you better of how he will look.
Personality:He is a happy-go-lucky boy that like to go everywhere and anywhere to see what everything is. He love learning new thing about the world and is very curious bout everything that his eyes lay on. He will want to learn everything about the world and will love doing it to. He is very kind and gentle soul.

Kiya and I are going to go with your post. Thanks for applying everybody! Please post your form in Pinch's thread and don't worry about the payment. I'm taking care of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:48 pm
Blu Chalk
Znaruto

Kiya and I are going to go with your post. Thanks for applying everybody! Please post your form in Pinch's thread and don't worry about the payment. I'm taking care of it.

Awww thank you so much! <3  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:41 am
Applying for: Vodnitvar x Ugomvi/Fireheart
Name of SoA: Lumnitsa/Darkfire Dance
Meaning: Flower of life
Appearance: Father's body color, great great grandmother's markings, markings in the color of great uncle umber 2, and hair color. Mother's eyes. Mother's hair style.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Fun, and a little wild, outgoing
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:17 pm
Name of SoA: Eitan // Hap (Which has several meaning and connotations: one’s luck or lot, to happen, a comforter/quilt, to cover with as with a comforter/quilt, and a shortened form of happy)
Meaning: Enduring, long-lived
Appearance: Dad's green eyes, green mane and tail tip with fade similar in nature to his mother’s, base color being the color of dad’s stripes, he has his mom’s circular shoulder marking in black, this relative’s markings on his sides and back, same color and all, with the markings going around his mom’s shoulder marking. None of the lower leg markings from that fellow though. Nose and under eye markings like this fellow [here] with dots over his eye brows like this [one].
Visual reference: [I don't have access to a coloring program. ;u;]
Personality: Pretty much the quintessential wild child. Eitan always seems to be on the move and into just about everything. Listening to lectures and lessons, and generally being made to sit still for any length of time will have his attention wandering or his eyes glazed over while zoning out. He will have a love of exploration, music, stories, and games. As far as rules and restrictions go, Eitan will balk if piled under loads of tight rules and expectations. Life is about having fun! Why spend all one’s time marching and with everything arranged? Where’s the room for surprises and actually enjoying life? He’s the sort to sneak out in the middle of the night just to go for a swim, stay up all night to watch the sunrise and then crash well into the afternoon. His loves are laughter, music, and freedom. There is one thing to be said about this fellow. He holds true to his name. He may well end up being quite an enduring headache to the more strictly regimented members of his family, but the love his has for his family is without end. He’ll make his parents earn their gray, but if they or any of his siblings ever were to need him for anything, Eitan will jump in with the same wild abandon as he would any of his other endeavors. He knows he’s difficult and more than a little stubborn, but for all the frustration or aggravation he may cause, he’ll be there with a smile and ready affection anytime. He’s at the heart of him a very happy, easy going lion, willing to stand with his family, though in his own way.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must stay in the Kizi or Bahari, which I am absolutely game for! I have no one in either pride. c: His adult job would be a Mummer.  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:33 pm
Thanks for the applications, guys! They're all so cute and awesome sounding >< I'm going to go with the following two! Please post in Blu's thread ASAP and send her the trade. Once you get your cub, please let me know so I can post them all for certing <3

Light Atago
Name of SoA: Tolinka / Little Wolf will be her gypsy name, as she will be getting Kage as a familiar
Meaning: "Coyote's ear" in Miwok (a native American tribe)
Appearance: See ref. All colors are pulled from family, I can tell you where from if need be. Please note the rings in the band on the tail. Gradient goes: Dad's stripe color, dad's base color, Mika'Il's light leg band color, and then his toe color. Strips are meant to be Vod's tiger stripes, the swirl on her rump is meant to be CC of any of mom's more swirly marks. Stripes can be added or subtracted, and colorist interpretation is desired. XDDD The ref has no shading, so colors may be eye-droppered.
Visual reference: *click*
Personality: The word Little is in her gypsy name for a reason- Tolinka will be a physically weak individual, unable to keep up with the rigors needed for a serious warrior's lifestyle. However, with her dark coloration and natural beauty (look at those eyes! XP) she will learn she's quite good at… coercing others to give her what she wants. Whether she's distracting for someone else or not, she will be a thief, never lifting a paw in a fight, but rather running as fast as she can. From a young age she will randomly appear to have new "toys" that she did not earn, but that the cub next-den will be in the middle of wailing about its disappearance. Later in life she will learn that she should only do this to rogues. While not-stealing, Tol will be something of a joker or prankster.
Any additional requirements that the family has: ((I just wanted to let you know you've got some errors in Ugomvi's line. Matishou, listed as uncle, is Usufii's father (Usu is listed as great grandfather.) Noy, listed as great grandmother, is actually Mat's mate and Usu's mother. Na'Ilah and Mika'Il are Noyana's parent's. Noy was my first SoA, so this is one of my favorite lines. XP))
Tolinka will be staying with the Kizaa. :3

Avid_RPer18
Name of SoA: Eitan // Hap (Which has several meaning and connotations: one’s luck or lot, to happen, a comforter/quilt, to cover with as with a comforter/quilt, and a shortened form of happy)
Meaning: Enduring, long-lived
Appearance: Dad's green eyes, green mane and tail tip with fade similar in nature to his mother’s, base color being the color of dad’s stripes, he has his mom’s circular shoulder marking in black, this relative’s markings on his sides and back, same color and all, with the markings going around his mom’s shoulder marking. None of the lower leg markings from that fellow though. Nose and under eye markings like this fellow [here] with dots over his eye brows like this [one].
Visual reference: [I don't have access to a coloring program. ;u;]
Personality: Pretty much the quintessential wild child. Eitan always seems to be on the move and into just about everything. Listening to lectures and lessons, and generally being made to sit still for any length of time will have his attention wandering or his eyes glazed over while zoning out. He will have a love of exploration, music, stories, and games. As far as rules and restrictions go, Eitan will balk if piled under loads of tight rules and expectations. Life is about having fun! Why spend all one’s time marching and with everything arranged? Where’s the room for surprises and actually enjoying life? He’s the sort to sneak out in the middle of the night just to go for a swim, stay up all night to watch the sunrise and then crash well into the afternoon. His loves are laughter, music, and freedom. There is one thing to be said about this fellow. He holds true to his name. He may well end up being quite an enduring headache to the more strictly regimented members of his family, but the love his has for his family is without end. He’ll make his parents earn their gray, but if they or any of his siblings ever were to need him for anything, Eitan will jump in with the same wild abandon as he would any of his other endeavors. He knows he’s difficult and more than a little stubborn, but for all the frustration or aggravation he may cause, he’ll be there with a smile and ready affection anytime. He’s at the heart of him a very happy, easy going lion, willing to stand with his family, though in his own way.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must stay in the Kizi or Bahari, which I am absolutely game for! I have no one in either pride. c: His adult job would be a Mummer.

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games