Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:17 pm
Thanks for the interest everyone! They were all awesome and it was hard to pick >< I'm going to go with Sarei's entry. Please post this form in Blu's Breeding thread ASAP! Oh, and don't forget to send her a trade =D

Sareibear
Applying for: Kasoro & Soleil
Name of SoA: Itaskitew
Meaning: the fire crept up to it; how the fire is burning
Appearance: Please see ref below! n.n
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Itaskitew is a very contemplative lion, though he often keeps his thoughts to himself. Being part of a litter of sisters all around him, he is very protective and defensive, especially over his family. Sometimes he may take his defensiveness too far, and some misconstrue it as anger or meanness, he is just cautious and always over thinking things. He is usually very blunt and sometimes isn't very polite, he believes in getting to the point of things. He will grow up to be a very strong hunter and protector, and will likely travel, but never leave home for good. Very devoted to friends and family.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Nope! =)

Thank you for the opportunity! I've always admired the Firekin they're simply gorgeous, and this family seems so sweet! @w@ <3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:18 pm
AWWW NO WAY!!!!! THANK YOUUU SO SO MUCH!!! ;^; <33333  

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:40 am
Name and image of Father: Jamadagni User Image
Name and image of Mother: Mazal User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: I/T Pride Mizani'Ulimwengu as sith
Any Requirements: Must stay in the pride (unless it dissolves), unless they have an IC reason for leaving.
List of all Throwbacks: Sister
A bit of history about the family: Mazal and Jamadagni were two traveling rouges who enjoyed each others company. Once things started to get serious though, Mazal realized that she wasn't ready for a commitment. After their departure she got terribly sick and is now in the care of the sith.
Extra: The cubs will be raised by Majanga and other sith members. There is a huge possibility that Mazal will die while the cubs are young.

Closing Time: 7/6 2:30 pm pst  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:34 pm
Name and image of Father: ROGUE
Name and image of Mother: Halus-Bulu, ShinosBee
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: Three
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Two (I might take one??)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Stormborn
Any Requirements: Please note these cubs WILL be thralls like their mother. Since it's a rogue fling, it's assumed that their father was some random SB freeborn/reaver who has NOT claimed them. So, thralls. Just be aware of that!
List of all Throwbacks:Mother of Halus, Father of Halus, Sibs of Halus: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A bit of history about the family: Basically what it says on the tin. Momma got done by some random guy, and had babies. The mom is a sweet, innocent thing; a seer, but head trauma during her capture's left her vacant of any memories from before her time as a thrall. She's in love with a rogue (NOT their father) who will eventually join the SB and claim her for his wife, but sadly, these cubs aren't his.
Extra: Depending on how creative I get I might take a slot? IDK. All staff-ins welcome, as always!

Closing Time: 5:00am EST MONDAY July 7th.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:04 pm
Applying for: Rogue x Halus-Bulu
Name of SoA: stjörnu skjöldur (Nickname: Stö-Skö)
Meaning: Star sheild
Appearance: Please see ref below!
Personality: Prone to random bouts of philosophical poetics, Stö-Skö could be described as the kind of girl who seems to always have her head in the clouds, so it catches others off guard when she ends up whooping their tail, then skipping along like nothing happened. This is because, while others rely on their brute strength, Stö-Skö notices what others dont, and uses her starts and observational skills! So while she may not be LISTENING to you, you can be sure she is watching.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:13 am
Applying for: Rogue x Halus-Bulu
Name of SoA: Senka
Meaning: "Shadow"
Appearance: Gray from her grandfather, this cub is almost nothing but dark. She has her mother's main markings with her grandmother's under eye marks. Her dorsal stripe turns brown at both ends, white "stars" dotting it from one end to the other. She has brown toes with white claws. Her ear fluffs, nose, face, and hair colors are all black-ish. Meanwhile, her eyes are a gray-purple, a throwback from her mother's siblings. I see her hair tie as being the same color as her eyes.
Personality: Her name is just as she's perceived. She's quiet and keeps to herself. You practically wouldn't even know she's there for how hushed she is. She does not question authority what so ever, taking the fact that she was born as a "slave" to heart. While she may dream big of one day having cubs of her own who are free from the Thrall position, she herself knows she will always remain there... So why fight it? She's loyal to her pride and her family, but has problems speaking her own voice.
Any additional requirements that the family has: None, but she won't be leaving the pride. :3

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:31 pm
Applying for: Jamadagni x Mazal
Name of SoA: TBA
Meaning: n/a
Appearance: Basically a clone of father but with red and black reversed. Red back, paws and markings and black main tail and for leg tuft. Blue eyes from the mother's sister all other colors from father.
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: TBA as it will develop through RP
Any additional requirements that the family has: will stay in the pride unless it dissolves  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:01 pm
Name and image of Father: Chozi
User Image
Brow markings that only showed in his cub stage.

Name and image of Mother: Kazuki

User Image

Number of cubs currently in litter: 2 (male cheetons)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2 (cheeton or cheetah)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue or Koti Kaikille
Any Requirements:
List of all Throwbacks: Chozi`s Mother
Chozi`s Aunt
Chozi`s Father
A bit of history about the family: Both are a bit crazy. Kazuki is an adrenaline junkie with a dangerous habit of playing near-fatal off-shoots of kids games that she makes up herself. Chozi is mostly a sweetie, but he's also a masochist that's sort of in love with a cannibal.
Extra: Chozi loves all his children and makes an effort to visit the ones that don't stay with him, so they will know who their father is regardless of the plot.

Closing Time: CLOSED

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:06 pm
Applying for: Chozi x Kazuki
Name of SoA: Veselin
Meaning: Cheerful
Appearance: see ref
Visual reference: ref
Personality: will be a little bit crazy like both his parents. An adrenaline junkie who doesn't know when to stop, but nice to everyone regardless of the situation he lands himself in.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:26 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Appearance: Basically a clone of father but with red and black reversed. Red back, paws and markings and black main tail and for leg tuft. Blue eyes from the mother's sister all other colors from father.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will stay in the pride unless it dissolves

Welcome to the family! I'll post your form in Blu's breeding thread and I'll cover the cost. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:33 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Kathryn Dragonna

Welcome to the family! I'll post your form in Blu's breeding thread and I'll cover the cost. 3nodding

Aww, thanks. That is really sweet of you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm
I CAN'T resist a Mauja grandbebbe

Appearance: She has her mother's leg and stomach/neck markings, minus the toes and in solid colors. I'd also like her under-tail to taper off like her aunt's. She also has her father's tail markings, plus the head dots from her grandfather. Also her mother's cute freckles! : D And eyes of her aunt.
Visual reference: Here, I'm sorry my reference sucks. :c
Personality: HMM THAT'S A GREAT QUESTION, probably a bit more grounded to balance out her parents (well, whichever she stays with).
Any additional requirements that the family has: Nuuu?

Polette
Crew

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:58 pm
Polette
I CAN'T resist a Mauja grandbebbe

Appearance: She has her mother's leg and stomach/neck markings, minus the toes and in solid colors. I'd also like her under-tail to taper off like her aunt's. She also has her father's tail markings, plus the head dots from her grandfather. Also her mother's cute freckles! : D And eyes of her aunt.
Visual reference: Here, I'm sorry my reference sucks. :c
Personality: HMM THAT'S A GREAT QUESTION, probably a bit more grounded to balance out her parents (well, whichever she stays with).
Any additional requirements that the family has: Nuuu?

First, Me and Velv apologize for the SHORT TIME this was open! D: I (Seaki) decided to keep the one custom slot, and give the other to Polette!
If you'd still like to enter, Cali, there will be a contest for the remaining cub soon.

Conflict of schedules suck :c Go ahead and post, Polette, be sure to post which lines you want! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:08 pm
Eeeeee, more family lineage~ ; u; <333

Polette
Crew

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:54 pm
Name and image of Father: User Image
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 + 1 (my custom)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 + Any staff are welcome!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kazingo'Zaa
Any Requirements: Refs are much loved.
List of all Throwbacks:
Taime:
Brother, Brother, Sister, Mother (adol), Father, Grandfather
Rani:
Mother, Brother , Sister
A bit of history about the family:
Enitan (goes by Rani): Gypsy through and through! More than anything else Rani wants acceptance and recognition in her pride, what's more is that she wants to earn it. Rani's built up a tough exterior to the outside world, raising her first litter of cubs was an eye opening experience to say the least, they were her everything. There was a spell of depression after she missed out on the cub-napping heist that she had trained for so hard, but only returning to training helped her to heal. This was what lead her to come up with the band of thieves, a training circle at first to help as many as were interested to improve their skills and train newbies altogether with the objective of going on heists together as a group. The Thunderbirds!
Taime: This handsome stud was a random encounter Rani had, so the cubs won't know him, as he will also have no knowledge of them. But for the sake of continuity: Taime is an odd lion who seems to prefer going with the flow as opposed to standing up for himself. The only real time he can get serious is when talking about plants; edible plants, of course, since he is a Vegetarian! (or as close to one as a lion can be without killing over). It's a happy life for him, one of many twists and turns, so he finds a lot of fulfillment in his cause.
Extra: They must stay in the pride until at least their adolescence, then they may go look for his or her father if they wish, or what ever.

Closing Time: 4:00 pm PST! Tomorrow!  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games