Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 pm
KuroiNera
Zero and Below
okay thats fine cause I'm not breeding her yet xP also yea lets wait to get her to council! which is ten more rps correct?

Good news for you is here: [ NEW ANNOUNCEMENT ]

Lorne_Sionn

Please see link above! For the new announcements!

And for EVERYONE WHO ASPIRES THEIR CHARACTER T BECOME SOMETHING MORE! PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:50 pm
[ Meta Plot ] Linky
Since it seems to go down and down as more rps go on biggrin So ~ Let me link it here for everyone to enjoy and keep track of :3.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:12 am
'I've looked everywhere and I know Ive found it before, but I can;t find the info I need... How many rps do I need to go from Citizen to merchant?

It may be useful to have each rank change requirement posted in a big list somewhere in the ranks section for dumb-asses like me who can not understand the wall of text.

edit: OK.. I think I found it.. in the news section? 5?
Anyway, I still think it needs to be in the ranks/memberlist area.. I'd never think to look in news for a ranks question.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:13 pm
Tanakako
'I've looked everywhere and I know Ive found it before, but I can;t find the info I need... How many rps do I need to go from Citizen to merchant?

It may be useful to have each rank change requirement posted in a big list somewhere in the ranks section for dumb-asses like me who can not understand the wall of text.

edit: OK.. I think I found it.. in the news section? 5?
Anyway, I still think it needs to be in the ranks/memberlist area.. I'd never think to look in news for a ranks question.

7 rps.
Citizen -> Pack mule ( 2 rps )
Pack Mule > Merchant ( 5 rps )

Yes Im changing that soon enough..  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:46 am
Thank you!!!
Gonna start working on his other rps now his plot is back in progress.

Oh and, I don't know if I have to post anywhere, but he has a rogue breeding before he joined up, it just took a little while to get the rps done so its oocly a little late. But ICly, will happen before he got caught by the pride.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:07 pm
Tanakako
Thank you!!!
Gonna start working on his other rps now his plot is back in progress.

Oh and, I don't know if I have to post anywhere, but he has a rogue breeding before he joined up, it just took a little while to get the rps done so its oocly a little late. But ICly, will happen before he got caught by the pride.

So your breeding got picked?
Congrats! Are the cubs coming our way or not
so we could be ready for them if they are.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:34 am
Not picked yet, but posted!!!! And yes.. ICly, the parents met up when they are rogues, but she ends up joining the pride right after him, though they aren't together and didn't know each other was headed to the KN (well, Æthon's joining wasn't really voluntary anyway. XD ). They meet back up inside the pride after she has her litter and Æthon is all 'uh oh'. lol Its gona be fun.XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 pm
Loving the Mafia Strategy Guide  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:31 pm
Thank you!
Anything youd like to see??
I need some feedback  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:29 pm
Well, I think it could be updated and clarify some standards given what's going on with the meta plot. Otherwise these are just things that I was unsure of.

In the How To Get A Cert post, you say that you can get a joining RP with any member of the upper/royal class. Do you mean any member of the High, Upper, and Royal classes or just the ones you have listed? Because you have "see below for specifics". Also, in the Member Restrictions post you say that not all high class members can accept new members. Besides, aren't Nanashi and Janja'nyoka gone from the pride right now with Seiji as the Boss? Maybe you could list the members of the 'Nera that you can actually get accepted with that are in the pride.

In the How to Go Up In Rank post, you mention needing an upgrade RP with someone specializing in that field. It needs to be updated to include several adults in each of those fields in high ranks that are actually in the pride right now. Also, I think you could include Nyusei for the Merchant rank as he is the head merchant. As for going up in rank by completing missions, the 'Nera Stock needs to be updated so players know what we currently have to trade, and who in the 'Nera has the authority to trade? Can everyone trade or can only high ranking members or members in certain ranks trade things? What missons are currently available needs to be updated too.

Otherwise everything looks great biggrin  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:42 pm
Wow, your right!
I was like, 'Did I really miss all that?'

I have, yes, as soon as I get home which will probably be monday night. The Mafia Guide will be updated with all the stuff you just mentioned. If anyone else has some contributions and things you'd like to see~ LET US KNOW! PLEASE~

I need some help with what YOU guys would like to see there!
Anything else on your end Bou other than those subjects needing to be updated?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:04 am
New litters:
Katapatan has had cubs with Ubi! - ( All cubs are owned )
Djinni x Lulu are with cubs ! - ( One cub will be contested off [ coming soon ] )

I'll post pictures of them here as soon as I get them organized. And who there owners are so yall can poke at each other :]  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:09 am
Boudaihobbit
Well, I think it could be updated and clarify some standards given what's going on with the meta plot. Otherwise these are just things that I was unsure of.

In the How To Get A Cert post, you say that you can get a joining RP with any member of the upper/royal class. Do you mean any member of the High, Upper, and Royal classes or just the ones you have listed? Because you have "see below for specifics". Also, in the Member Restrictions post you say that not all high class members can accept new members. Besides, aren't Nanashi and Janja'nyoka gone from the pride right now with Seiji as the Boss? Maybe you could list the members of the 'Nera that you can actually get accepted with that are in the pride.

In the How to Go Up In Rank post, you mention needing an upgrade RP with someone specializing in that field. It needs to be updated to include several adults in each of those fields in high ranks that are actually in the pride right now. Also, I think you could include Nyusei for the Merchant rank as he is the head merchant. As for going up in rank by completing missions, the 'Nera Stock needs to be updated so players know what we currently have to trade, and who in the 'Nera has the authority to trade? Can everyone trade or can only high ranking members or members in certain ranks trade things? What missons are currently available needs to be updated too.

Otherwise everything looks great biggrin

We heard your calling!
I am overhulaing the entire pride, and updating everything.
Including your suggestions here.

Mainly the missions forum is going to be user based. Trading wise, You tell me what you bring, and what you trade and we will update accordingly.
As for missions that are from the missioner himself ( which now has someone in charge of specifically ), we will post missions every week.

Whoever gets more missions, gets points.
Points can be redeemable in raffles, auctions etc and events we have for the pride itself. ( Does not include the rest of the SoA of course ).

So right now, Missions are closed til I get that overhauled.
And the Strageie guide, is also closed til I get that overhauled as well.

For now, Enjoy the new ranks!
Get rps going~ plots~ and have a happy ruling under Boss Lady Emi and Boss Man Buluu.  
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff