Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:21 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Thirteen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin tried not to show his amusement at Axel's muted response but he couldn't help a small grin or snort escape him. He was used to all types of reactions when he spoke about his brother's lifestyle, both with men and women. Still, it was rather nice to see that he wasn't disgusted or disturbed by the revelation so that was a bonus. At his list of electives he grinned hearing that they would at least share two classes together rather than the zero he had with Thane.
But he wasn't going to think about that.
He laughed some more when he brought up cooking with magic and gave a noncommittal shrug as the other boy spoke of doubling up next year. " Definitely! I've been cooking for a while now, it used to be just me and my older brother and he could cook but he couldn't cook if you catch my drift. I'm actually kinda excited about cooking with magic because, well, I've never actually cooked using magic before!" Kalin smiled sheepishly. "And I thought about taking care of magical creatures but I didn't want to bog myself down too much, but if I find I can handle it, maybe I double and take it next year too."

Essy ze Ninja

Where do we go from here
Turn all the lights down now
Smiling from ear to ear (I’m feeling this)
Our breathing has got too loud (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bedroom floor (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bathroom mirror (I’m feeling this)
We’re taking this way too slow (I’m feeling this)
Take me away from here (I’m feeling this)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"I guess it was asking a bit much of you to travel all that way for a tea," acknowledged Dani with a shrug and a soft smile, "but Grandma Quinn said I could invite my friends from school for the occasion. I would have happily made sure coffee was available if you'd wanted it."

When Toby mentioned raining on one's love parade, and saw Veronica's face redden in response, Dani asked, "Why do I get the feeling I just walked into something I shouldn't have?"

OOC: Free for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addy listened to his friends talking, smirking. They were talking about their parentage, so he chimed in as well. "My mum was a Hufflepuff. My da, however, was a Muggle. So, he didn't come here." He also avoided mentioning that his father was dead, even though he said WAS a Muggle. He hoped no one asked about his wording, but he wouldn't lie about it. When Tori asked what they were looking forward to, he smirked. "I'm looking forward to Defense Against the Dark Arts. Also Charms and Potions. If I don't do well in Herbology though, I'm pretty sure my mum will ground me." He chuckled, pushing back some of his loose hair. Really need a haircut, he thought to himself, then shrugged.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Godly Tendancies

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image

Age:Eleven Wand:11 1/2inches, Maple, and Dragon Heartstring Pet: Artemis

Arianna found an open spot at the Gryffindor table. She glanced up and down the row looking for familiar faces. There wasn't anyone near her from her own year. Just a couple of new first years and several older students. She glanced towards the sorting to see all the fearful and anxious faces.

ooc: open for interaction!  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryffindor Table with Tanya, Gryffindors
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ At least I'm not a prefect sitting at the wrong table ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho had to admit, the squeaking was sort of... amusing. Was Tanya ticklish? Why didn't he know that she was ticklish?! That seemed like incredibly important information to have... he admitted that perhaps the reason he didn't already know was because prior to them becoming an item, he didn't think he would've ever dared to tickle her. But, now... well, he was her boyfriend, after all. Still, he wasn't quite sure that's what the squeak had been about... he squeezed again to test it, fingers lightly rubbing immediately after as an affectionate gesture, meant to cover for his attempting to tickle her. Hey, if she got to punch him all the time, he could tickle her. Seemed fair. He rolled his eyes a bit at her insistence that the professors didn't have to know about her sign-up sheet. "How long do you really think you could keep it secret, exactly? Someone'd tell them eventually. Though, if you're set on this idea, make sure you're the one managing the list," he told her, winking mischievously. If anyone thought that he'd be the awkward boyfriend, they clearly didn't remember what he'd been like when he was dating Kas. He was actually surprisingly comfortable with it... provided Tanya's family wasn't around. They made him feel awkward as hell, excluding Timothy, of course. He shrugged at her comment about Gypsy, supposing that she was right. At least Gypsy had someone else to throw all her melodramatic whining at. "I swear, the two of them fight more than any couple I've ever seen... but every fight lasts about five seconds. Then whichever one of them started it just snogs the other one and they're fine," he said, expression somewhat baffled. The two of them made absolutely no sense to him. Surely to God there were dozens of completely unresolved issues lurking? Except that usually their fights were over something stupid, like one of them putting their foot in their mouth, which both of them were pretty good at doing. He didn't want to think about how insufferable Gypsy would be if she and Jer actually broke up... he was pretty sure she'd make him right after his breakup with Kas look like a damned Disney musical number.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya thought she was in the clear with her laughter cover up and she didn't hear anything mentioned about her squeaking so she took a mental sigh of relief and went back to shading. Less than a minute later the same damnable hand squeezed her middle then rubbed over it like it was an apology making her squeak in a higher octave. Or she would have had she not quickly hindered it by covering her mouth so that ever person in a ten foot radius would know her as the squeaking chit. When she was sure it was all under control she sent back an elbow in a light jab at Echo's stomach as a reprimand for what he had been doing. Fool her once, shame on you, fool her twice or more, shame on her. That b*****d figured out she was ticklish and was probably getting her back for the past few years of physical reinforcement. Oooo, she'd get him back for this! Any thoughts of revenge left her mind at his comment about her sign up sheet and mischievous wink made her giggle and send him a "Do I Look Stupid" sort of look. "It's not about keeping the secret, it's about the professors not being able to trace it back to us. So obviously we would have to have code names for our time slots. I can't name you Gekko, too many people hear me calling you that so we'll have to think of something else. I'll be Panda, Toby's Dragon, Jess is Thumper, Gypsy is Flamenco, Jer is Hippogryff...no, wait, Ronna's more Hippogryff. Jer can be...Bicorn! And we'll just give League his own room with a hazardous waste sign taped to the front of it as warning." Tanya said with a look of mild distaste as she thought of the Ravenclaw prefect. How was it possible for one human being (although she supposed even that was a stretch) could leave such a bad taste in her mouth. He was the reason she couldn't be Hannibal Lecter, she was sure he'd taste awful and oily, and slimy, and just...just disgusting enough for whatever was in blood pudding to be more appetizing. The Gryffindor came back from her thoughts to hear her friend speak more about the annoyances of his crazy sister and her equally crazy boyfriend. "I say as long as their happy and don't pull any of us into it, let them go at it. It obviously works for them, plus the money we raked in from their dating betting pool was amazing." Tanya whispered conspiratorially into Echo's ear so that the impressionable first years (and Ronna) couldn't hear. If betting on Gypsy always worked out this way, she might be able to afford that Firebolt before she graduates!

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: Great Hall~ Gryffindor TableWith: Everyone, and apparently EchoThinking: OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:24 pm
shabatha
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

═════════════════════════════════════
Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Keeper Dating Julius Xanders

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena chuckled at his reaction. "I only meant that I would hate to see your mad or bad side. You are definitely being a gentleman. I was only teasing I promise." She said squeezing his hand gently. She wasn't sure if he was joking or being serious... Well... Hopefully he hadn't taken her that seriously. Or atleast she hoped so... She would hate to have ruined something like that and only just have started dating... Ugh...

Celaena shrugged when he asked if it was because she had a unique name. "Okay, so maybe not weird per se... But they didn't go by the book with any of our names. Sapphire, Celaena, Feather, Sata... I had a brother named Angel for crying out loud. They definitely didn't go by baby book names." She said trying to explain why she thought her parents were weird because of their names. When he added she had pink hair she chuckled. "My father has really dark blue hair. Natural... Which is probably why Feather's is pink. I ended up with my mums. Sapphire, Sata and I are all blonde." She said thoughtfully. When he said being different is good she smiled. "Well, yeah. You probably know that better than most huh? Being a triplet and all." She said.

Celaena smiled as he tugged on his blue hair and thought about things. She could tell he was thinking, whether or not he knew she knew was another matter entirely.

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Just looking professional under these robes
And it feels good to be with people like Julius and other Gryffindors
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh god! Sapphire saw... Please don't come over here....

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:34 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year
company- fellow Gryffindors
location- Gryffindor Table
thinking- wonder where they'll all be Sorted...
wearing- gryffindor

Pru was happy to see Radha and Cecelia both sorted into Gryffindor with her, but was soon sucked back into the conversation brewing and bubbling around her. She shrugged a little in regards to Tori's comment, and brightened at the mention of classes. "I'm lookin' forward to Charms too, an' DADA... maybe Herbology too, not too sure about Potions," she admitted. She could see herself doing well in the more practical classes, though, so maybe she would be good at Potions as well. She knew for sure that she would never be very interested in classes like, say, Astronomy and History of Magic.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

SummerIsles

Godly Tendencies

The Shiny Furret

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

тσмαs cσvєηу

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Gryffindor ║ Single ║ Pureblood ║

xxxTomas listened to their inputs curiously, genuinely interested in their favorite classes and such. He always loved learning about people, and he found it great to learn about all three of them at once. He tapped his fingers against the edge of the table, tilting his head to the side and nodding occasionally. "I think Defense Against The Dark... DADA," he corrected himself, "...would be fun. Or History of Magic. They both seem somewhat interesting, I think." He laughed softly, being well aware that there were probably many who disagreed with his opinion.

OOC:
Thoughts: ...
Clothes: Robes
Company: Addison, Pru, Tori

The Shiny Furret
The Forgotten Weasley
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // ...and I see Dorian is still talking to the Hufflepuff prefect he was staring at earlier.
spacespac

space "Maybe I don't have a bad side?" Julius joked when Celaena explained she had been teasing. So, he had come off more serious and a bit paranoid than he meant to. He shrugged and said, "I'd like to think I'm my brothers are the evil twins and I'm the good one. Or triplets... There really isn't many phrases that work for multiples beyond twins." He shrugged and smiled leaning on the table as he listened to her explain about the naming of her siblings and then her sister's hair color.

"I'm pretty sure Angel isn't that weird. At least it isn't in Spanish speaking countries, right?" Julius said with a smile. "And Sata? So you have three sisters then? Or I assume. I mean there's the older one in Slytherin. Your younger sister who was sorted into Ravenclaw. And Sata... well, I think that's a girl's name, I could be wrong... how old is Sata?" He asked curious before thinking over Celaena's explanation on how Feather ended up with pink hair.

"Wait, so blue hair equates to having the possibility of a pink haired kid? I don't see how the genetics work on that one," Julius said honestly confused. Just what some future kid of his or his brother's needed to be-pink haired... and if the kid was a boy? Would that mean he'd have more of likelihood to get laughed at or something? He was fairly sure a pink haired boy would make more of a fuss than a blue haired one. "And, I'd like to think my hair color is natural enough... I mean it isn't like my hair comes in, in any different color at this point," He pushed back his robe's sleeves some to reveal his arm where his arm hair was just as blue as the hair on his head, and then letting his sleeve drop back down added with a roll of his eyes, "and dying it doesn't really work that well... Trust me, our parents put a very valiant effort in attempt to fix the problem."

He let out a small laugh and then nodded when Celaena said that he would know being different wasn't necessarily a bad thing because he was a triplet. "Yeah, like I said, the professors still mix us up occasionally. Imagine the nightmare if we were sorted into the same house. You seemed to be able to tell Dorian and I apart fairly easily though. Then again, Dorian is a bit... louder... than I tend to be." Julius had thought about using the word obnoxious or troublesome, but that seemed a bit unfair. Besides, it wasn't like Julius didn't have his own troublemaker streak-he was quieter about it and was a whole lot smarter on what was worth bending the rules for (and honestly, it wasn't all that much if you weighed out the consequences).

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          ((OoC))
                                                          shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Keeper Dating Julius Xanders

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena chuckled. "We will see." She said being silly. When he said that he liked to think he was the good of the three triplets. "So does that mean that Dori is the neutral and Tyson is the evil?" She asked. Since if she were to look at it that way, it would be house divide. When he asked about three sisters, she shook her head. "No. Actually Sata is my brother." She said chuckling.

"Yeah. Sapphire is in Slytherin, Feather was just sorted into Ravenclaw, and I'm positive Sata will be sorted to Gryffindor next year." She said thoughtfully. When he asked about his age she lost track for a moment before blushing that she had forgotten! "He's ten. He'll be eleven at the end of April." She said. How could she have forgotten her brother's birthday? She felt like an awful sister now... Oh gods... Then looked up as he asked about blue haired people having pink haired children. "I think he might have a bit of red in his genealogy. And Red and blonde are about the same dominance wise so they may have just combined. I'm not sure." She said trying to put a bit of science into her answer. But then again... They were wizards. Science didn't matter anymore...

Celaena listened as he talked. She remembered about what he said about Dori having changed all of their hair colors. Which reminded her of two twins who happened to have changed their hair color to silver. "Actually... I have two cousins.. They are six or seven I'm not sure which, and the older of the two changed their hair color to silver. So i know what you mean. Sorta." She said thoughtfully. When he mentioned that they were still mixed up she couldn't help but lean up to kiss the blue haired male on the cheek. "Don't worry. I'll never mix you up." She said giving him a cute smile.

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Just looking professional under these robes
And it feels good to be with people like Julius and other Gryffindors
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh god! Sapphire saw... Please don't come over here....

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // ...and I see Dorian is still talking to the Hufflepuff prefect he was staring at earlier.
spacespac

space Julius looked at Celaena skeptically as she laughed at him and joked about seeing if he had a bad side or not. And then made her own conclusions about where her brothers fell on the scale of good to bad. “Either way I’m definitely the good one,” He joked. “Actually, not really-Dori and Ty are more opposing forces, I’m just there and remain neutral. It’s not worth taking sides.” He shrugged and nodded when Celaena corrected him about Sata’s gender and didn’t say anything as he listened to her talk more about her siblings and their sorting. And then raised a brow when Celaena explained her own theory about the pink hair. “I thought it was white and red that made pink not blonde and red-isn’t blonde more golden or yellow-ish?”

He shrugged and then glanced at her surprised when Celaena mentioned her cousins and he joked, “Are you sure it isn’t premature aging of the hair color?” He shook his head and said, “Well, I suppose there are always worse colors and their family know about magic so it wouldn’t be quite so horrible. My parents accused the three of us of playing some horrid prank for a while. It drove them half mad trying to get the blue out and then even trying to dye over it. They gave up after like a week, I think, but still… it was a bit alarming to them. Hell, it was a bit alarming to me.” He glanced away briefly to the sorting as the last of the students were slowly approaching and then was thrown off when Celaena kissed him on the cheek and assured him that she’d never mix him up with his brothers.

Blushing brightly he said, “You’ve only met Dorian and I’m sure if he stood still and didn’t say anything he’d be no different seeming than me. How can you be so sure? Our parents sometimes mix us up when we are all just sitting someplace and not saying anything… it is one of the reasons why if one of us gets in trouble we all get into trouble.”

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          ((OoC))
                                                          shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:05 am
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Valentina finally got to the Gryffindor table and she was hoping to miss the sorting. "Darn didn't miss it, not to self walk to the castle next time and then I'll miss the sorting." She talked to herself. "I actually missed my family for once mostly my nieces Jade and Lavender." Valentina said to herself. All that traveling made her very sleepy. "At least that trip is over till the holidays. Why did mum and dad have to live in Cambridge why couldn't we live in London or somewhere closer." She carried on talking to herself. Valentina was sitting there by herself waiting for the feast would hurry up so she can eat and then go to curl up in a ball and sleep for the next few days, she knew that would be a good idea but also a bad idea which could stuff her chances up for making perfect next year. "I wish I took my sketch book with me into here then I would not be so bored." Valentina said to herself.

(OOC: Free to interact.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori glanced between her new friends as they spoke, green eyes wide and bright and curious. Addison mentioned that his father was a Muggle. So he was a Halfblood, then? Not that it mattered, but it was interesting. "You and me both, Addison. My mum loves Herbology. I'm not a fan, however. There's too much dirt involved. Gross," she said, making a disgusted face. She absolutely hated getting dirty. What if she got mud all over her uniform? It would be a tragedy!

"Potions sounds pretty interesting, as long as it's interactive. History will probably be my nap hour," Tori added with a chuckle. Hmm. What else could they talk about? Oh, what was that sport they played here?... Quidditch. "What about Flying class? Anyone gonna tryout for Quidditch?" she asked. Flying class sounded fun in theory, as long as her hair didn't go crazy in the wind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FIRST YEARxxx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

{ooc: emotion_yatta }

SummerIsles

Godly Tendencies

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addison chuckled when Tori said that she would probably nap in History of Magic as well. He smirked at Tomas, who seemed like he'd be the only one to enjoy the history class. When Tori mentioned flying and Quidditch, Addy scratched his head and said, "I'm looking forward to Flying class. Depending on how well I do in that class, I might try out for Quidditch. Wanna know how well I fly before I go jumping into something like that, after all." He smiled and wondered if the others would be trying out for the team as well.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Godly Tendancies

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games