Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image

, ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena smiled brightly as she jumped off the stool and headed towards the table of the lions. She was tempted to turn towards the Slytherin table where she knew her sister sat but kept herself looking at the Gryffindor table. That was when a brunette... An older male stepped towards her. He asked about her cousin and welcomed her to Gryffindor. "Yes. I'm Celaena. Thank you." She said smiling slightly. At the mention of her older cousin, she sort of flinched. Since the incident the year before, Celaena and her siblings weren't supposed to talk to her. A 'demonic half-breed' he called her. But she had to sigh and shake her head. It was dumb. Before she could say anymore another brunette came up. "I'm Celaena Snow. Nice to meet you. And thanks. I'm glad I was sorted into Gryffindor." She said.

User ImageUser Image

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: None
Wearing:Hogwarts Uniform-4th Year

Euros? So he doesn't plan on playing English football? He definitely doesn't plan to be sticking in the wizarding world from the sounds of it.

When Theo said he wasn't a dog, Ronna said, "Well, that's good you aren't a dog: I'm not particularly fond of animals in general. Especially dogs... too needy in general." She cocked her head to the side and added, "And why does your height really matter in comparison to me? I mean, obviously most guys don't want to be short, but it is more normal to think of it as I want to be a particular measurement in numbers... or that's how I always thought."

She shook her head and said with a small smile not shaken by his pure confidence, if anything she answered with equal confidence, "And, Theo, hate to break it to you, but you really don't have the right to input anything in my fashion choices."

When Theo began joking about how great of a catch he was she rolled her eyes, "Yeah... I'm looking at you and I have to say I've seen better fish in the sea. And while I'm sure being rich might help you with most girls, I unfortunately am not that superficial. And, I don't see you rolling in the euros yet. After all, don't count your chickens before they hatch." She paused and frowned a bit, "Euros? Seriously euros? You're not even interested in staying in England playing for us? So unpatriotic..."

She smiled at the last of her words about his lack of patriotism and added with a shrug, "I joined a gym and took up a bit of boxing this summer... I mean I knew some basics but I actually tried it out more. Oh, my batting record is getting better. Bessie stopped biting me, at least, and she got over giving me the evil eye. My half brothers apparently worship me. I was able to at least skim over all my books for this year. And, I am officially moved in and completely unpacked, now... oh and the sale for the old house went through really easy including all the furniture. There's the positives of my summer you missed out on."

"And yeah you can be nice, you've always been nice to me, but you've never been one to comment on my looks one way or another, then," Ronna added. "I mean, we've been friends since your first year more or less but that's always been a platonic thing."

She cocked her head to the side and said, " I'm the daughter of a cop and grew up mostly around cops and there was a heavy push on me to become a lawyer. I was trained to interrogate, people," She added the last statement jokingly, before her blue eyes fixed on him and she stated bluntly, crossing her arms on the table, "So, Theo, why the sudden change?"

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________
                        иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

As he'd been seated on the stool, Axel gazed out onto the four seperate tables. Their colors emblazoned in the patterns of students and they moved like little ants crawling over one another in a frenzy. With the hat on his head, everything went silent for just those few moments. Time stood still. Then the hat had made its decree and a quarter of the hall burst into a chorus of cheer and laughter and in a daze he was spurned up and out of his seat, it flashed by in the blink of an eye. His gold and crimson bled into his school robes and he never even noticed it. All around him, the flow of conversation was fast and wild, a thousand currents all pooling together. He heard talk of quidditch, which certainly piqued his interest, as well as gossip and humble reunions. Just then, he heard the roar of the hat and watched in surprise as his step-sister had joined the ranks of Slytherin, while his adopted brother was placed in Ravenclaw. Of course, he thought dully. Of course we got seperated. He sighed and glanced around at his new housemates.

The conversations around him seemed to deepen, and thus far, most of the other first years were girls. He glanced up at the lot of unsorted students and tried to guess who would end up where.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
First Year, Gryffindor
11 years old Ψ 4'9" Ψ 86lbs Ψ halfblood
Great Hall, Sorting Feast, Gryffindor Table
Dressed in: gryffindor school robes
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:33 pm
Valentina La Russa
Second year Gryffindor

"That's great about the whole studying thing" Valentina said as it seems this year is going to be brighter than it was last year "I might join the music club but I will have to get my mother to send the violin before I join." She said "let's hope I haven't left it in India or Italy" she said "If I am right it should be back in Cambridge." she said. As she finished talking more Gryffindors was being sorted. "This year is going to be fun." Valentina said with a smirk on her face.

mc2

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:44 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

Theo looked at her, actually annoyed for the first time. Her words were harsh and here he was trying to compliment her to make her feel good when she was doing quite the opposite. He felt insulted to a degree. He let her finish her whole talk before actually answering her. "Ronna...seriously? Here I am trying to compliment you and all you have to say back to me are insults. Well, I'm sorry, if you want me to tell you negatives about you...I really...really can right now," he said to her, not knowing what else to say.

"And yes Euros, because Euros are used as a base for all the clubs because it is better than using pounds, which is not used by as many countries. Euros are used much more than anything because they unify many different countries under the same currency. And no, I don't plan on staying in England. You know...because I am training in a German teams youth academy. So yeah, I plan on leaving and maybe I just won't come back. I seem to get along much better over there than here," he said to her truthfully. Annoyance was starting to really find its way in his voice.

"So seriously...stop interrogating me. And I suddenly changed because you are going through a lot Ronna...something that I myself can definitely relate too. Because just like how you don't have a father now...I've never had one. Listen Ronna, I like you, you are a cool girl, I wouldn't be talking to you if you I didn't think that... but seriously...stop questioning every single nice notion a person does," he finally said before silencing himself, because he feared the bad side of him was about to come out. And he didn't want to do the same thing to Ronna that he did to Anastasia. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he did.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:58 pm

Don't make a scene... don't make a scene... just count to ten.

Ronna was quite tempted to storm out of the Great Hall, but her eyes flicked first to Alex and then to Elli and then to the first years and finally back to Theo. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes and took a deep breath before returning her calm. "Theo, the last thing I want is pity or anything half way resembling that," Ronna answered. "Anyways, making a scene isn't going to help anything. If you had paid attention more maybe you know that football isn't my interest just like you don't know about the baseball leagues of England, I think it is ridiculous for you to think I know all about something I've said I don't keep up with."

She let out a long sigh and pushed some of her blonde hair behind her ear and said, "I'm not the bad guy and you constantly looking for one to lash out at is actually a bit immature. Theo, I haven't suddenly changed my personality or how I acted around you or even in considering you a friend, why should you do that for me? I mean, should I suddenly be different? Seems like a lot of pressure. And you suddenly changing because of what is going on in my life... I'm sorry it just looks a lot like pity to me."

"You should have realized by now, that's the last thing I want," She said with a smile and a shrug. "Maybe I'm weird by not wanting to rely on people and wanting to never show weaknesses and always be the strong one, but I mean I would be surprised if you didn't know that about me by now. Anyways, there's no reason things can't be normal, right?" She ended staring at him and raising a brow. She hoped he understood that she was being sincere, but him constantly on the defensive was wearing her out. Couldn't things just go back to normal or as normal as they could?

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:45 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Valentina
CURRENTLY FEELING // unsure/feeling awkward
CURRENTLY THINKING // Left in India or Italy? How forgetful can she be? And how rich is she to be taking all these trips?spacespac

═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space
                                                          He stared at her a bit surprised when Valentina said about her violin 'let's hone I haven't left it in India or Italy'. She had to be joking right? Okay, there were some really rich kids who might be taking exotic vacations during the summer, but to forget whether you left an instrument in one of those places during your trip just seemed odd... "Yeah the studying thing," He said with a shrug as he was still trying to fathom the idea of how she could lose an instrument randomly or even forget its location. Weren't instruments expensive? They were at least of some value... and he would have thought if she had an interest in music and wanted her violin sent to her she would keep better track of it.

He glanced at her as she decided after so many Gryffindors were sorted that the year would be fun. "It's good you have a positive outlook for the year," Julius said politely, taking notice of several of the first years who joined their table. He couldn't really say on one quick glance if they were a determining factor on how fun the year would be or not. The best thing was to wait and see, Julius decided.

mrs-lestrange

(( OCC: Sorry for my slow posting with Julius, still getting to know him and figure out what to post with him... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:08 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David had a feeling seeing as they both had the last name Snow. “It’s nice to meet you Celaena.” He replied secretly wondering why she flinched a tiny bit. Being Seeker made you notice things you probably wouldn’t and it made life even more interesting sometimes.

David smiled and gave a wave back at Jacob as he spotted his vice-captain. “Hey Jacob my summer wasn’t half bad nothing exciting went on though just spent it with Shayna and practicing Quidditch with the family.” He replied. “How about you, how was your summer?” he asked.

“That’s good to hear.” If Calaena was happy to be placed in Gryffindor then that was a plus to him.

With: Fellow Gryffindors... Calaena & Jacob

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

shabatha
Diamond Wales

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:25 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

His voice became inaudible to most for a second, for fear of being too loud about this. He hated the constant arguments he had with people around here. He seriously was starting to hate it, and all it did was make him question why he came here. He obviously didn't belong here...in this world. "Ronna...no one is pitying you. All I'm saying is I understand how you feel. It is hard...we both know that. I'm not being nice to you so you'll feel better. I was just making sure you knew I was there. Someone who completely understands what you are going through. I don't feel sorry for you...at all...because, it's life. I'm pretty sure my mother's dead and I've never even seen my father...but I know I'm just going to have to move on. It happens," he said, shrugging his shoulder, but couldn't help the suddenly angered face that replaced the annoyed one.

"I'm not looking for a bad guy at all Ronna...that is definitely where you are wrong. And seriously, I haven't changed at all. We didn't even talk during my second year, which I still regret. How could you possibly know I changed? Some people do nice things for others because they want to. You got to stop believing there is some kind of interior motive for kindness. Some people just want to show that they care and you just push them away by questioning it," he said to her, shaking his head, paying back attention to the Sorting. He was just about done with this conversation. He actually did care for Ronna...a lot, but seriously, this was getting ridiculous. Sometimes, it really seemed that she didn't even want to be friends at all.

"Would you seriously rather me be mean? And not show that I care at all? I would hate to do that to you, because like I said, you are a cool girl that I've never had to worry about being me around," he asked her finally, still keeping his eyes on the Sorting. He was frustrated to say the least. "Why do I even go here?" he asked himself quietly and inaudibly. He fit in so well in the Muggle World. Plus, he couldn't play his one true love while he was here and that was Football.

He actually believed at one point he started to like Ronna a bit, but he truly didn't know about that one. Maybe that's why he was trying to be nice. He didn't believe he had a motive for it though. He didn't think that would be it though.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:08 pm
Valentina La Russa
Second year Gryffindor

"Grandparents lives in Italy, well one set of them by the confusion on your face when I said Italy and India. So we always go to Italy because of them." Valentina said "We went to India for a family vacation in the holidays. Magic culture is amazing. Although my father was offered a job there which was weird." she said. Valentina didn't want to say how much gold her family has it would make her like she was blurring out her family fortune.

mc2

ooc: All good, I have not been well stupid flu  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:12 pm

Did we not talk at all last year? No, we did... first quidditch game of the year when Gryffindor broke it's losing streak.

"First quidditch game, last year," Veronica said, "we talked then. You lectured me about not giving a straight answer to a guy and laughed at the fact I end up throwing fruit 'at' someone else during a confession. Alex was there, too, actually. So, yeah, we talked then and that was during your second year... we stopped really talking when you started dating Alex, which was about half way through the year."

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye as she stared at her hands. Letting out a small laugh she said, "And, Theo, no one exactly can understand how someone else feels. I understand your problems just as little as you do mine. Sure, someone may relate a little or try to understand but you can't 'completely understand' someone or a situation no matter how hard you might try."

"Anyways, sorry for being wrong about my accusation about you always looking for a bad guy. It is merely how it looks to me, as an outside observer. I, obviously, was out of line for saying it," She added, turning her head to stare at him though he was keeping his eyes on the Sorting. "And, I just want things to be as normal and ordinary as possible. I want things not to change. If you didn't have to worry about being yourself around me-than you shouldn't now. But the you I knew wouldn't be afraid to sass me back or call me out on something that annoyed him and not get defensive about it."

"I want things to be normal like that. And how about if I suddenly need a shoulder to cry on, I'll let you know?" She raised a brow and then glanced away and said, "Do you want me to leave now or would it be better for you if I just stay here and just leave you alone? I'd hate to be the rude one or the bad guy, so I'll do either for you. The ball is on your side of the field, Theo. She fell silent and then placed her chin on the hand that was propped up by her elbow on the table. Her other hand tapped silently on the table in front of her. Closing her eyes she waited as she tapped her finger: the whole thing seemed so ridiculous. She knew she wasn't entirely wrong about Theo acting differently towards her, but maybe she was out of line for calling him out on it? Or maybe it was how she did it...

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

Dani hopped off the chair and walked toward the table where the cheering was loudest, and whose occupants were dressed with red and gold accents. She felt a tingling sensation and glanced down in time to see the plain black tie she'd worn for the occasion ripple as though made of water instead of fabric, before taking on the appropriate colours.

'Bloody brilliant,' she thought, as even such a small display of magic impressed her. 'Guess I don't need to worry about getting new ties. I wonder if Aunt Bella will be okay with me being in Gryffindor House?' She smiled as she approached the table, and said cheerfully, "Hi, I'm Dani."

Shortly after she was Sorted, she heard Bianca's name called, and shortly after she was seated on the stool, the ancient leather hat declared her to be the newest Gryffindor. Dani made the point of standing and applauding as Bianca crossed the way to join them. "Congratulations, Bianca," Dani said to her when she was close enough to hear.

It was Dani's goal the first night to at least make one acquaintance whom she could cultivate as a friend. In place like this, friends would be important.

Dani also paid attention when Iris' name was called. Though her other acquaintance from the boats went to Hufflepuff, she hoped she might be able to keep touch with her as well.

Before long she had the chance to start meeting her Housemates. She started noticing there were alot of witches with red hair or blonde like herself.
                                                                    Dani also noticed the subject of discussion was turning to Quidditch. A goodly number of students at the table were either players from last year or alternates, and one of the Seventh Years, a girl with long red hair whom seemed to be called 'Elli', was the Captain.

When Dani was able to work herself into the conversation, she said, "I'm interested in playing Quidditch."

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

kasjafod98834sd

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:43 pm
Bianca Tristaine
Gryffindor First Year
User ImageUser Image

Bianca was a little surprised. It looked there were a lot of girls who were in her house. Bianca was excited when Dani sat down. This could be fun. Her smile refusing to leave her face. When Dani mentioned she liked quidditch, Bianca wanted to maybe tryout for the team. She was only a first year though. 'Maybe it would be smarter to not try out, get better, and then try out when I have more confidence...' That wasn't the Gryffindor mindset though. It was just the first of the next seven years.
Bianca smiled and waved at a couple of the other students. Some of them were older, some of them were first years.

✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗

Where: Great Hall
With: - Everyone
OOC: My laptop just died... short posts coming from my phone/tablet

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:14 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Valentina
CURRENTLY FEELING // unsure/feeling awkward
CURRENTLY THINKING // ...spacespac

space
                                                          Julius merely nodded at Valentina's explanation and said, "Actually, I was more surprised by the fact you didn't keep better track of your instrument. Most musicians do... unless the violin wasn't that important to you? Seems odd to want to join a music club, though, if that was the case."

He shrugged, "Maybe you are more of a fan of music than a musician? Anyways, it seems like you had a good summer though. You got to see your grandparents, right? And visit India. That sounds fun."

mrs-lestrange

(( OCC: ...))  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:51 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________
                        иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

Axel craned his neck to glance left and right across the tables. Smiling faces, giddy chatter, and laughter drowned into the background. He could barely hear the Deputy Headmaster calling the names of the unsorted, but the hat always echoed the loudest. He ran stubby fingers through his disheveled hair. He was already feeling anxious, and all too curious. He wanted to run, to jump, to explore. The secrets of the castle were already calling his name. A bored expression overcame him. He busied his fingers by picking the wood of the table under his nails, scratching it, carving in. When he decided he was simply too bored to go on, he sought out someone to talk too. One of the first years waved, and he waved back. Just then, one of the girls introduced herself, sat, and said something about quidditch. ”Hi Dani, I'm Axel.” He paused as he glanced towards the other girl. Danica had just said her name. So what was it?! ”Um, and you're Bianca right?” He could barely remember.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
First Year, Gryffindor
11 years old Ψ 4'9" Ψ 86lbs Ψ halfblood
Great Hall, Sorting Feast, Gryffindor Table
Dressed in: gryffindor school robes
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Saint Bonbon
[quote="Graydon Ironshield”]

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games