Submit

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:45 pm
I've been working on this RP for a while, and think I've found a setup that works, however I obviously need a title, but I just can't seem to make up my mind.

I've narrowed it down to a few by doing surverys like this in different guilds, this should be the final one.
So, without any knowledge of what the RP is actually about, which of the following titles do you think would be best at attracting people initially?

1. Legacies Reborn

2. Successors of Fate

3. End to Old Beginnings

I guess if you really want to know what the RP is about, I can PM you a summary, or if you really want, the obscenely long backstory in it's entirety.

Or if you want to check out the RP for yourself, you can find a draft of it here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=944085

It's in another guild though, so I don't know if you'll be able to see it without joining.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:39 pm
Elektro7
I've been working on this RP for a while, and think I've found a setup that works, however I obviously need a title, but I just can't seem to make up my mind.

I've narrowed it down to a few by doing surverys like this in different guilds, this should be the final one.
So, without any knowledge of what the RP is actually about, which of the following titles do you think would be best at attracting people initially?

1. Legacies Reborn

2. Successors of Fate

3. End to Old Beginnings

I guess if you really want to know what the RP is about, I can PM you a summary, or if you really want, the obscenely long backstory in it's entirety.

Or if you want to check out the RP for yourself, you can find a draft of it here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=944085

It's in another guild though, so I don't know if you'll be able to see it without joining.

2. Successors of Fate, coolest sounding  

Original_Hearts_Anime

Interesting Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers