Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for Action
Dellsome School For the Gifted(S/Always accepting students) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

donie120
Crew

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:25 pm
Far off in a mountain region to the north, there was built a school. A school in which teenagers with, what some would call unnatural, powers. The school was built long ago and student have been taught there for years. Along with the normal classes of math and so on, there are classes made to help the students hone their powers and to better understand themselves in the proses. The drama of any high school. Romance, fights, friendships, and enemies. What will you learn. Who will you meet. How will you fit in. That story is yours to tell.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:49 pm
Setting
The school is castle like and well, huge. the grounds have a lake, forests, and mountains.

Rules
We all hate them and love them

Gaia rules apply. so if you don't know them, you should find them out

I am god, what I say goes.

Highlight all the rules.

Max two characters. Unless I say different. If you have more than one character, make sure you use a different color text for each one.

Rudeness is allowed only in character.

NO KILLING STUDENTS OR TEACHERS!

Romance is ok. Just keep it PG-13.

PM me a bio

Put a ninja in you bio
fights must be approved by me

HAVE FUN!

donie120
Crew

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

donie120
Crew

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 pm
Skeletons in the closet
Students

Code:
[b]Gaia name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]11-19
[b]Gift:[/b] (What type of power you have)
[b]Year:[/b] 1-6 (How many years you have been at Dellsome)
[b]Grade:[/b]7-12
[b]Dorm:[/b]A, B, or C/1-100
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b](Anime preferred)
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]
[b]Crush[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:16 pm
My teacher has a skeleton!
Teachers are not full time characters. The school is meant to give a setting to the RP. Not be the only thing involved in the RP. Normal classes will just be passed by. Only classes that have something to do with powers will have playable teachers.

Teacher posts:
Headmaster-taken
PE-open
Power control>
Elemental (Physical)-open
mind (Mental alteration)-taken
Scenes (Illusions)-taken
Power honing -reserved

Code:

[b]Gaia name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]25-60
[b]Class: [/b] (Must fit with your power)
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Years of experience:[/b] (How many years have you been teaching.)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Teaching style:[/b] (How would a student judge your personality.)

donie120
Crew

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

donie120
Crew

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:18 pm
****Student Profiles****

Gaia name:donie120
Name: Darek Conley
Gift: Aquakentetic (Controls water)
Year: 5
Grade: 12
Dorm:C-21
Personality: Calm, friendly, polite, and thrill seeker at times.
Appearance:

Dislikes: Bullies, stuck up people, people that judge by appearance, and lairs
History: Darek was always the type to take lemons and make lemonade. He was always trying to impress. As he grew he smoothed out and began to act more normal. One day when swimming in the lake right off the rode from his house, he found that he could control water. At first it scared him and for a week he hid it from his parents. When he did tell them they did not shun him, as some would, but embraced and looked for a place he could go to learn more about it. Since then Darek has learned to control water in the state of ice and mist.
Anything else: though Darek seems laid back and a bit lazy, he is a top student and strives at all that he dose. But he always finds time for friends and his fellow classmates. This year he has been assigned as senior class director and will be guiding the new students through the school and how to cope with it.
Crush Zaffiro, he tries to hide it, even from himself.

Gaia name: Christalyn Chaos
Name: Calipso Thyme
Gift: Pyrokenesis / Seer
Year: 3
Dorm:B-59
Personality: Bi-polar, OCD, Hopeless Romantic, Dare-devil
Appearance:
Likes: Music, Emilie Autumn, skulls, skateboarding, fire, anime, and manga
Dislikes: Rainbows, rubber ducks, clowns, spiders, people's feet
History: Her past is something she tries to forget everyday. When she couldn't control her power, she accidentally burned down her first house and her father was killed in the process. Her little sister was playing with a rubber ducks, and drowned in the bathtub, the day her second home burned down, there was a rainbow in the sky and her mother died. That fire was caused by a gas explosion in the stove. That left her an orphan. She was sent from an orphanage.
Anything else: She has a pet cat named Socoichi, and a Kingpin Snake named checkers. Secretly she wants an owl, tiger, and lion as pets, loves cheesy romantic movies, and wishes she could be seen as a girl, not one of the guys.
CrushJackson Greensand

Gaia name: Tomoyo Tenshi
Name: Tomoyo Tenshi
Gift: Siren & Levitation
Year: 4
Grade:12
Dorm: A-24
Personality: Polite, Happy, Slightly Timid, Motherly
Appearance:
Likes: Children, Cooking, Dancing, Butterfly, Laughing and Quiet Areas
Dislikes: People getting hurt, Stalkers, Circus people, bad food, loud noises, crowded places and Perverts
History: Tomoyo grew up in a LARGE family. She was the third eldest child of 9 children. Not to mention all the animals who lived with her family, her parents, and her grandparents. To help her family out, she would often help take care of the younger ones or help out with all the farm animals. To pass the time she would often sing. That is until she found that the animals or children would not leave her alone afterwords or that some of the children who heard her would do anything she asked them to without complaint. To make things worse, a circus group had found out her talent the same day she told her parents that something was not right. That night they tried to kidnap her, failing only when she started to float in the air just out of their reach until help came (Lucky for her she grabbed onto a tree branch so she did not float too high). After that for her own safety, as well as anyone else, she was sent to the school.
Anything else: She is not as fond of singing anymore in fear that she can not control her ability, but she does try from time to time.
Crush Yet to be discovered

Gaia name: FatesMyBitch
Name: Jackson "J" Greensand
Gift: Has the gift of languages (can speak and understand all and any language.)
Year: I've been here for about 3 years.
Dorm: C 66
Personality: So, I'm kind of a wimp. I like people but I have no skills except that I'm smart and I can talk to animals. I have no self confidence at all(but I can fake it) but I do have my moments where I will stand up to people(It usually results in me getting my a** kicked but sometimes I win when I'm really pushed to far). But I'm kind and I'm good with swords(suprisingly) so I have that going for me. I'm not cool but I'm gennerally a few degrees cooler (temp wise) then others. I run around outside whenever it snows, barefoot (and usually without a shirt too). I can't move over the mid 90's.
Appearance:
Likes: I like animals, when I don't get my a** kicked, swords and languages.
Dislikes: I dislike bullys, when things try and eat me, ninjas and the heat.
History: So. What do I say about me? I'm from the north. My family owns a fishing company (all family run) and my dad says we're "vikings". I told him I didn't believe him. He said it lay in our family hate for ninjas (Its true. I f***ing hate ninjas.). So I worked with my family, while going to school (but it was easy[sort of]). It was hell because when you can understand animals and you catch fish. . . I still can't eat them. I like meat but I make sure to always thank the animal in prayer. I saved us from pirates and other boats with my gift. When I was 14 we had a run in with ninjas (don't ask me how) and while I was trying to talk with them, one stabbed me in the back. I smacked him across the face with an oar. So. Yeah. I hate ninjas. I came to this school because, lets face it, I have more opportunities now. My family could have an explosion of business. My parents would never have to work again (but I doubt I could stop them from doing so.). So here I am. At school. Still getting my a** beat like I did back home.
Anything else: I have a scar on my back between two ribs (bottom two). It reminds me that you should never turn your back on someone who hates you.
Crush I doubt I could ever even get a girl.

Gaia name: Dead_rose_bm
Name: Takeshi Shinju
Gift: Phasing and Terrakinesis
Grade:12th
Dorm: C-60
Personality: Quiet, Outgoing, Athletic, and Nice.
Appearance:
Dislikes: Loud places, People who hurt his friends, Idiots, and Stalkers.
History: Takeshi came from any normal family. He had a little sister and parents. He played sports all the time. But one day he walked through a wall easily. Then on another day he noticed he could throw rocks without using his hands. His parents thought he was crazy so they sent him away. And for his little sister, she ran away one day and was never seen again. Now he thinks everything is his fault and came to this school to get help.
Anything else: Takeshi likes to tease people alot. He also may seem like he's happy but really he's hurt sometimes.
Crush No one yet.

Gaia name: Peri-sama
Name: Indigo Valentine
Gift: Shapeshifting
Year: 1
Grade: 10
Dorm: A-10
Personality: Likes to socialize and play tricks on people; tends to be shy when she's not shifted into looking like someone else.
Appearance: (image on right) 5'10''
Dislikes: Exercise, sports, parties, and loud noises.

History: Indigo was raised in a small town in the midwest; raised by both parents. She was chubby when she was little, and was picked on very often in school. This lead to her extremely low self esteem, and why she rarely spends time looking like herself. Being raised in her town, she went to a catholic school during elementary and middle-school. In middle-school she told another girl she liked her, and since news spread, her parents sent her to one of those christian camps made to "cure" homosexuality. It didn't work, but now she has a very hard time admitting any form of romantic feelings in fear that she might be sent there again.

She found out her powers shortly after that, using them really while alone.
Anything else: She loves to shapeshift into other people to mess with them.
Crush: n/a

Gaia name:Hojikins
Name:Audrei Bullex
Gift: She can turn invisible, kinda lame due to the fact only she can be invisible, and not turn my clothing invisible. So in order for my powers to be useful I have to be nekkid.
Grade: 11
Dorm:B-66
Personality: Audrei is incredibly shy and socially awkward. She has a horribly hard time making friends and talking to people and tried to be invisible as much as she can. Unfortunately she has to be naked in order to actually be invisible. Due to not being properly socialized she often blurts out inappropriate and sometimes creepy things.
Appearance:
Dislikes: Bugs, Apples, the wind
History: Audrie always had a really hard time in public and making friends. Whenever she got scared or uncomfortable, she'd turn invisible. Her parents attempted to keep her out of social situations to keep people from seeing that their daughter was a freak. She never got to go to public school or get the change to get over her social anxiety.
Anything else: She cries very easily and tries to avoid confrontation at all costs.
Crush Movie star Heath Ledger.

Gaia name: stephy=cutie989899

Name: Jessie Smith

Gift: can control the earth

Year: first year

Grade: 10th

Dorm: A99
Appearance:
Personality: Very shy and quiet, daydreams alot, and is a bit of a hopeless romatic. Has her share of secrets, and doesnt like to share them.

- the outside
- reading

Dislikes:
- rude people
- fire
- the dark

History: I was adopted at age five, and my new family was wonderful. Everything I could ever ask for in a family. At age ten, I learned i was different, and so did my family. Knowing my secret, they kicked me out. For five years, I wandered from town to town, living day by day. Then I learned that there was this school, for people like me and just had to apply.

Crush: No one yet, I'm new!

Gaia name: Asuniki
Name: Nami Okinoma
Gift: Hell's Rings, ((The gift of Hell's rings is basically a two person thing. Twins to be exact. Hell's Rings is a mark on the host and the power is fire from hell, but the fire has many rings. Such as how bad the degree burn will be. And if to the last ring then the person will just be dead. There are ten rings total. Each ring has a different burn level and can effect everyday life of the victim))
Grade: 11th
Dorm:C-100
Personality: Nami is a pretty relaxed girl. She dosn't mind being called things but she can have a temper if you push her too far. Nami can be nice towards many but pretty much she is a smart mouthed person who loves to smoke.

Dislikes: Idiots, People who talk to much, Crappy Books
History: :ninja:Born and raised in the harsh winter storm. Nami was brought up in a straight forward house of boys and her twin. When she was of the age of ten she realized that she was attracted to girls. Playing the game of 'House' she would always want to be the mom. During her middle school years Nami was tormented because of how she dressed like a guy and liked girls. By then she picked up the habit of smoking. From beating up people along with her blind teacher she was sent away to the Asylum with her twin brother. But they let them..

Now sent away to Dellsome she feels a bit more confident..or she could care less
Anything else: Has a thing for cigs...a strong thing. Also she has a twin brother who shares the same powers as hers.
Crush Indigo

Gaia name: Asuniki
Name: Lee Okinoma
Gift: Hell's Rings
Grade:11th
Dorm:C-100
Personality: Lee is most like his sister. He dosn't give a crap about the world and hopes his sister dosn't either. Laid back, Funny, and sarcastic explain's Lee.
Dislikes: Crappy Novels, Having no cigs, Phone loosing service
History: :ninja:Growing up with Nami he loved her more than anything.. Though she was gay he accepted her but then at one point he was sent away for committing arson on someones house. It was at a simple party.
He ran away from where he was concealed. The Asylum. Along with his sister. Now they are enrolled at Dellsome.
Anything else: He hates when he runs out of cigs.
Crush N.a

Gaia name: Angel Zetsumei
name: Zaffiro Sogno
power: spirit
year: 4
dorm: B/27
appearance:
dislikes: being alone, 'seeing' people in pain, fire, people who are mean
history: Zaffiro doesn't know a whole lot about her past. She isn't sure what caused it, but she lost a large portion of her memory to what she thinks was an accedent. All she does remember was a lot of heat and screams. Other than that, she isn't sure. When she had woke up, she was on a soft surface and there were strange voices around her that she didn't know. They were saying things about a fire, deaths, and only one survivor. It was later she found out that her village had burned, and someone from the nearby school of Dellsome had seen and done what they could to help. Sadly it was too late for everyone else. The first three years that Zaffiro was in the school, she had spent the entire time in the recovery wing. Since she wasn't able to move, the teachers would come to her and teach what they could. After that she enrolled in the school and became a student, learning everything she could.
Anything else: Zaffiro is blind, and has been since she was born. It is the reason why she doesn't know what happened to her village or how she lost most her memory. She is able to see in a different way though. Her powers allow her to 'see' the energy that the spirits of all living things give off (kinda like how dare devil can see using sound waves, except a little better)She also wants to find the one who rescued her. Something in her gut tells her that the person is in the school, but none of the people who ever came to visit her seemed to know who it was.
Crush: None (yet)

Gaia name: Angel Zetsumei
name: Delsaki Tellis
year: 5
Power(s): Fire
Grade:12
dorm: C/57
appearance:

Personality: Kind hearted to most, he cares alot about those aound him. He tries not to cause any problems, though it doesn't always work out that way
Likes: His brother Bellcorin, sports, the sky, helping people in need
Dislikes: His brother Aiden, cruel hearted people, his father, being useless
history: Delsaki is the eldest of three brothers and the tamest of them as well. Since he is the oldest, he is also next in line for the family title as lord of the kingdom. He wants to be a better leader than his father, who's iron fist approach to everything didn't set well with him. He comes from a long family of gifted.
Anything else: Just because he's nice most of the time doesn't mean Delsaki doesn't have a mean streak. He'll get his hands dirty if he absolutely has to.
Cruch: n/a

Name: Aiden Tellis
Power(s): Fire and darkness
Dorm: B/33
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.
(Just not so anarexic looking)
Personality: Cruel and heartless. He cares about nothing other than obtaining power and one day being the supreme ruler of the world
Likes: Hurting people, planning out future attacks, making people suffer, toying with people
Dislikes: Being nice, Delsaki, Soft hearted idiots
History: Aiden is the second born child to the lord of the kingdom. He despises his soft hearted older brother Delsaki for being the next in line for the throne just because he's older. Aiden doesn't think that his brother has the backbone to run the kingdom. He wouldn't feel an once of guilt or pain if something, unfortunate, happened to Delsaki.
Anything else: Aiden is plotting the downfall of both his brother and a furute takeover of Delsome Acadamy, starting with the nearby towns and villages.
Crush: Most likely will never have one

Name: Bellcorin Tellis (aka. Bootcamp)
Year: 2
Power(s): Fire and shadow
Grade: 9
Dorm: A/72
Appearance:

Personality: Friendly most of the time, he's a bit aggresive at times though it's usually just in play.
Likes: Bother his brothers (though he seems to like Delsaki more), hanging out with people, stratigizing, looking at the stars at night, friendly spars
Dislikes: When his brothers fight, Early mornings, Moonless nights, Fighting for no reason (Other than friendly spars)
History: the youngest of the three brothers, Bellcorin has been caught in the middle of his elder siblings' rivalry. He can understand both points of views, but what he can't understand is why they wont just work together. Bellcorin has learned from both Aiden and Delsaki. He knows that a kind heart is important, but so isn't a firm grip on things. He wants to try to teach this to his brothers before they end up killing each other.
Anything else: He may be young, but he is mature and hates seeing his brothers fight over something as stupid as the title of king.
Crush: n/a

Gaia name:XShadow the Wolf ChildX
Name:Shadow Nightwalker
Gift: Has an energy the enables him to use spells and control shadows.
Year: just transferred
Grade:9
Dorm:B94
Personality:Selfless, Strong-willed, Silent, shy, Very mature for his age, a little anti-social, weapon freak, fierce expression, but very kind inside, Loves nature, Has an attitude when in a fight, and very resourceful.
Appearance: The smile that never was:
Likes: Homemade cooking, weapons, sparring, traveling, hanging out, nature, having friends(deep down), music, reading, and sleeping.
Dislikes: People who treat others badly, bitter stuff, watching others suffer, himself
History:Shadow is a mysterious young boy who has no memory of his past and has no parents. All he knows is, his name is Shadow and that he is different from others. He takes care of himself, travels alone from place to place, has very good luck in finding jobs, has a habit of hiding his face because of his strange wolf-like features would frighten others. Even if he's very young, he is very intelligent with all the libraries he's been to in his travels. He practices Martial Arts to help control his anger since he can be very dangerous when agitated.
Anything else:He has a pair of wolf ears and a fuzzy wolf tail. He does know why he has them, but they have been a problem for him. Which is why he wears a hood to his his ears and tail. Even though he maybe strong inside, he is still a puppy.
Crush None yet

Gaia name: XxHakaxX
Name: Sophia Angel
Gift:can summon and control electricity
Year: 5
Dorm:C-26
Personality: Jasmine is appears to be calm and well balanced to people who do not know her, But those who do will know that she has a fiery temper when prompted, she has doubts about who she is and if she really is as smart as the others seem to say. She also does not believe that she is in any way cute, and dresses down alot of the times.
Appearance:
Likes: Playing the piano, thunderstorms, flowers, art, books
Dislikes: Self absorbed people, people who pick on the weak, tight spaces.
History:Sophia had the normal upbringing, she was the only child of her lawyer parents and was often spoiled. But she never acted that way.
She is still unsure as to how her gift began to appear. Most of the time it was whenever she touched something electrical it would over power and break.
A few years passed by and some people came and told her she can attended a school for the gifted. Sophia agreed and has since spent 5 wonderful, if not slightly eventful, years at
Anything else: Sophia always wants to be top of the class, she studies hard and can sometimes go under the name bookworm.
Crush No one yet.

Gaia name: Dragonscouts
Name: Rosa "Khrym" Fang
Gift: Changling
Year: First year
Dorm: C - 32
Personality: Khrym is quiet around people she doesn't know or doesn't want to know. Once she does get to know someone and becomes their friend, they are stuck with her. She is fiercly loyal and caring, acting like a mother hen to an extent and a total prankster the next.
Appearance:
Dislikes: Rude people, bullies, veggies
History: Khrym was orphaned right from birth and was being taken care of by a pack of wolves. She was discovered shortly after her second birthday by some humans who thought they were vampires and was brought to a large boarding house for others like them. She was raised there until her ninth birthday when she started showing signs of her powers. They kicked her out at that point and she was forced to live on her own. Often times, she could be found in the library or sleeping in the woods around a library. Her red cloak as been with her since birth, no one can seem to find out why but she is never seen without it. It even changes with her, morphing into part of her new body.
Anything else: She acts wiser beyond her years.
Crush: No one yet...

Gaia name: Ultraviolet Muffin
Name: Eileda
Gift: Controls earth
Dorm:A-38
Personality: She appears to be the everyday good girl, but she has an inner deviant. Crafty and clever, her motivation is determined by her passion for something. She doesn't want a lot of things, but if she does find something she fancies, she works incredibly hard for it. Despite her wild side, she's smart and very loyal, with a weakness for confident boys. She loves to write and often quotes her own works.
Appearance:

Dislikes: Thunderstorms, squash, bright lights, perverts
History: She grew up in the suburbs pretty much a jack of all trades. She was a gymnast and a dancer, played softball, basketball, volleyball, and is currently into singing and acting. She actually taught herself how to use her powers and has a pretty good handle on them, but she would like to see what else she is capable of.
Anything else: She's a hopeless romantic. Hand her a rose or write her a song and you've practically won her over.
Crush: Well no-one yet, this is her first year![/  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:20 pm
####Teacher Profiles####

Gaia name:donie120
Name:Dormik Dellsome
Class: Headmaster
Power: Animal shape-shifter and the ability to shut down others gifts with his mind.
Years of experience:34
Appearance:
Just more modernly dressed
History: Dormik is the great grandson of Hemfel Dellsome and current Headmaster. He grew up around the school and has always been determined that he would carry on the families pride through the school. The gifted trait was passed down to him and he found that he could morph into animals. Though he prefers wolves. Don't let his age fool you though. He can still tough it out with the best of them
Teaching style: Being the Headmaster, he dose not openly teach anymore. He prefers to come into classes at random to share his knowledge.

Gaia name: Christalyn Chaos
Name: Amai Kitsune [Sweet Fox]
Class: Scenes
Power: Illsuions and Perception
Years of experience: 4 - Child prodigy allowed her to start teaching earlier
Appearance:
History: Amai was born and raised with her power. She was always smart, so along with her powers she was a child genius, graduating with a teaching degree at the age of eighteen. She sees herself as a mother figure to the students here, especially Caalipso, who's parentless. She has a strong tie to her Native American roots.
Teaching style: Relaxed, creative, understaning, nurturing, protective, maternal, DITZY

Gaia name: Peri-sama
Name: Emma Crystal
Class: Mind
Power: Telepathy and Telekinesis
Years of experience: Four
Appearance: (image on right) 5'4''

History: Emma was born in a high-class family in VA. She discovered her abilities at an early age, and had to deal with them herself; being able to read the minds of those around her uncontrollably. She ended up learning to control her abilities. Unlike her parents, she became a teacher instead of a doctor, and went to teach at Dellsome School for the Gifted to help those with abilities like the ones she had to learn to deal with herself.

Teaching style: Depends on which side of the bed she sleeps on; sometimes she'll be the most strict teacher in the school, giving students detention for talking in class. While other times she's the nicest teacher, even ordering pizza for the class while they watch a movie and skip on work. Usually she tries to keep the nice smile and some of the strictness.

donie120
Crew

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

donie120
Crew

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:53 pm
It is a new school year at Dellsome. We welcome students throughout the entire year and would like to welcome you to this fine year at Dellsome. Classes will start tomorrow o that you have a day to get moved in and to get a feel for the school. New students will be directed to Darek Conley, our Senior Class Rep. Again, welcome to Dellsome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:01 pm
Darek looked up at the open gates of the school. Turning, he smiled at his parents and said good bye. Darek walked the grounds and found his dorm A-21. Pulling out his key he opened the door. The room was just as he had left it. All that was missing were his clothes. Throwing his bags on the floor he pulled out some shorts, an undershirt, and saddles. He changed and headed back out to the grounds and to the lake. Running at full speed, he jumped into the water. The water shifted around him and turned into a wave. This was his way of letting it out. He was home.

donie120
Crew

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hime Tsukino Usagi

Hallowed Mage

7,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Calipso, tied her skull hair pin in her hair as the last of her outfit. The summers here were so boring, since she was basically the only one left on grounds. She didn't want to go back to the orphanage and they didn't want her back. Her chocolate eyes glanced around her dorm. Room B-59 had looked the same for three years, but this would be the last.

She locked her door and headed out onto the grounds, anxious to see the new and olf faces she had missed over the summer. The first place to visit would be the lake. The Senior Class President was aquekenetic, a drastic difference from her pyrokenesis.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Tomoyo looked out her window and smiled as she saw the people coming into the school. It looked like another interesting year was about to start. She was one of the few people who stayed in the school, though more for safty reasons. She was worried that going back to her family for a long period of time would put them in danger. Or to be kidnapped again. The scars of the last time still gave her nightmares. She shock her head. "Well today there would undoutably be lots of hungry people. I will see if the Kitchen staff can use my help." She said to herself as she grabbed a small bag and left her room.  

Tomoyo Tenshi

Fashionable Shopper

donie120
Crew

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:45 pm
The water beneath Darek shifted into an ice board. The wave increased in size as he slid across the water with ease. Darek swung to the top of the wave and jumped into the air. The wave ceased and Darek splashed into the cold water. When he came up he swam to shore and layed there in the sun.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:52 pm

She laughed quietly to herself.
"Show off," she said, hands on her ips, as she looked down at him. He probably would have seen her sense she was standing in the shade of the trees. She toosed a concentrated ball of fire into the water, causing it to began to steam. The water was too cold for her tatste. This was definately more to her liking, though she didn't plan on getting into it.  

Hime Tsukino Usagi

Hallowed Mage

7,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

donie120
Crew

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:28 pm
Darek just laughed at her remark and stood up with a smile. With a wave of his hands the water on his skin and in his clothes fell off of him and onto the ground. "I can't act like a perfect student all the time. Its just to hard and annoying. Any ways, how was your summer, Calipso." Darek had no need to ask. He knew that she stayed at the school for the summer. But, he would politely ask her each year.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:00 pm
"Well, it was long and boring but, I learned how to create fire animals." To show him what she meant she clasped her hands togethers and thought really hard. When she opened her eyes, a small little bird, made of fire of course, hopped about in her hand. With what could have neen a tweet, it lifted into the air, before turning to ash.  

Hime Tsukino Usagi

Hallowed Mage

7,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
RP for Action

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers