Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dimitri279

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:56 pm
Username: UchihagirlSR
Skype Username mad dimitri279
Level and what you know(ex: Beginner. Kana, some kanji, basic words.)
(Newbie, beginner, lower intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate):Beginner,basic words,slight kana
Have you ever taken formal classes and where: No
List your study habits:I study using online resources, and Japanese teaching video games.(My Japanese Coach)
Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: Someday hopefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:17 am
i have a skype but I'm going to be classified as a STUDENT.

username: spikiki2012
Level and what I know: Beginner, hirigana
Have I taken formal classes: no sir
Study habits: I buy language learning books. Right now I have Japanese the Fast and Fun Way and something about Basic Kanji from Tuttle.
JLPT: nah. I want to sometime though.  

spikiki2012

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shizuka Ren x

5,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:43 am
Username: Shizuka Ren x
Skype Username: pink.masquerade
Level and what you know: Beginner. Kana, some kanji, basic words.
List your study habits: I usually buy phrasebooks or find lessons online
Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: Not sure and no I haven't .......  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:26 am
Username: Animezexion
Skype Username: Animekid88
Level and what you know: im a complete beginner at the japanese language and know a bit how to speak it.. but really just bare basics. i dont know anything about kanji or other japanese characters
Have you ever taken formal classes and where: no i havent
List your study habits: i dont really have any habits
Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: No  

Azureus Galthens

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200

HinataScar56

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:41 pm
If you're still doing this, here's my info:

Username: Hinatascar56
Skype Username: Hanascar3
Level and what you know: I know hiragana, katakana, and some kanji.
Maybe i'm lower intermediate or intermediate.
Have you ever taken formal classes and where: 1 year in middle school, 1 year in high school after that studied on my own.
List your study habits: I like to practice with what I learn.
Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: maybe...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:08 pm
Username: amandas1137
Skype Username:Amandas1137
(yes i know im sooo creative)

Level and what you know(ex: Beginner. Kana, some kanji, basic words.) beginner: hiragana, some katakana. some kanji (recognizing english counterpart- i understand that there are onyomi and kunyomi. very basic sentence structures (watashi wa suchirru desu. sushi wa sakana desu. ect..) I have terrible luck with learning to conjugate verbs and adjectives.

(Newbie, beginner, lower intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate): Beginner O.O

Have you ever taken formal classes and where: no, but i will after my general education..

List your study habits: I typically learn by incorporating what I know into my free time. If someone can chat with me IN japanese once i'm more proficient, that is how i can learn. to study, I typically like to make my own "examples" and see and observe examples. if memorization is necessary i need to form mnemonic devices :/

Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: I will take it after I finish my college basics. it determines the level of classes to start out in- so i want to learn much before taking in!  

Tsuki no Kuchiduke

Shameless Exhibitionist

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

kathryn_pwns

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:23 pm
Username: kathryn_pwns
Skype Username: spikiki12
(Newbie, beginner, lower intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate): Beginner, and I know most of the hiragana and a few words.
Have you ever taken formal classes and where: no
List your study habits: I like to learn online with free resources.
Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: I don't know if I want to take it. I might.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:46 am
• Username: melody garrett
• Skype Username: iamaryella
• Level and what you know: beginner and basic words
• Have you ever taken formal classes and where: No
• List your study habits:I study using online resources, and Textbooks
• Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: Someday hopefully.    

melody garrett

MatchaCosmos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:43 am
Username: Obliviously.Obvious
Skype Username: always.cryd.confidently
(Newbie, beginner, lower intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate): I consider myself lower intermediate~intermediate... but im in advanced classes at school
Have you ever taken formal classes and where: yes :3 Middle Tennessee State University
List your study habits: I use Japanese 5 days a week for an hour straight per day no english allowed... i guess that's a lot? I spend about 7 hours a week on homework.
Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: Someday maybe. but I know with a little vocabulary study I'm good for the lowest level of it with no Qualms. I know all the Kanji for level 5  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 am
Username: Sweet Vi
Skype Username: Ichigo3713
Level and what you know: Beginner. I know a few words, a handfull of Hiragana, and that's about it.
(Newbie, beginner, lower intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate): I would consider myself a Newbie.
Have you ever taken formal classes and where: No, but they have never been offered at the schools I went to.
List your study habits: They aren't very good. I learn better when I'm actually talking with a person or interacting. Just reading or writing doesn't do much for me, so it has been a frustrating process.
Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: One day, yes.  

Sweet Vi

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Mitchaa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:27 am
Username: Mitchaa
Skype Username: Mitchatheboss
Level and what you know: Beginner. I know basic sentence structuring and use of particles and can read hiragana well.
Have you ever taken formal classes and where: Primary School Japanese is about all.
List your study habits: Late night study sessions lately smile
Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: Yeah I would like to.

This sounds fun biggrin whoever is organising this please add me and tell me the times we will be doing this smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 am
Username: Sweet Sacryfice
Skype Username: mikumarmalade
(Newbie, beginner, lower intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate): lower intermediate(I know all kana)
Have you ever taken formal classes and where: No, I wish I could....
List your study habits: Uhm....I have none...I'm bad with time management....
Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: Wut?  

Sweet Sacryfice

Tipsy Tipper

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

doubleD-babe

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:32 pm
Username: Tatiana-san
Skype Username: tater-love
Level and what you know: I know basic words and i tried writeing some, but i never got anywhere with it
List your study habits: um.... i need to work on my study habits
Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: not sure yet

I have always wanted to learn Japanesse and i have My Japanesse coach, but i keep forgetting to try and learn from it. You dont have to teach me or anything, but if you want, i am more than willing to get on Skype and learn!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 pm
Username: Belladonna de Grimoire
Skype Username: Freakin.fries
(Newbie, beginner, lower intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate): beginner, basic words, hiragana)
Have you ever taken formal classes and where: no
List your study habits: I self study online
Do you plan on taking the JLPT (Japanese language proficiency test) or have you: sure. i have not  

RizzaSchmizza

Beloved Noob

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas