Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 pm
"Why cant I do anything right.....as many times I try I cant see myself better then those kids especially Nasagha...he'll beat me no matter what I do." He was older than Yuki by a year and a half but still thought of her as odd to everyone else even for her first day of school, she tried to lay down but her body hurt from practice and she was slowly gaining a fever getting sick from being out in the rain but starts to dream a little, before she was completely out she starts to remember back in the woods hearing every grunt and pounding on the tree as she kept going and felt herself falling and ended up seeing the sky unable to move, it was faint but was real Yuki was hearing her name being called from far away which she didnt realize it was Raiku and soon feels a nudge to her hurting body and turns to see a pokemon hovering around her and smiled slightly,"Pretty pokemon it flys too....so pretty." she later blacked out. Her dream turns to back in the schoolyard face to face with Nasagha and the others only they were watching her laughing, she tries to move but sees shes been tied to a pull and they start to mock her chanting fox freak on an on till they start to pick up rocks and throw them at her. Yuki could merely take the shots screaming for them to stop but more continue to hit her hearing nothing but that awful name. Things got quiet and she was hearing the sounds of the house Senente in the kichen, Everest playing in the other room with Raiku while he was reading, she didnt move but stayed partially asleep glad that the nightmares were over for now and the feeling of being safe at home made her feel safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:36 am
"Dinner!!" I called into the other rooms. Everest and Raiku walked into the dining room in their own seats, Raiku, back to the living room, and Yuki, Everest to his left, an empty chair if Yuki decided to join us, and my seat, aross from Raiku. As I walked back and fourth from the kitchen to th dining room, I was unawere on Yuki. She did have a slight fever, and was dreaming. I came out with dumplings the first time. Than the egg rolls, I went back in for the rice and soy sauce.

Raiku sat and was takling to Everest as I got everything on the tray, but heard soft little tiptoes from behind. As he grabbed his spoon, it fell to the ground.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:53 pm
Yuki woke up about an hour later and felt a bit relieved and dried off sleeping off the exhaustion, getting up she was a little shaky from her fever but was able to stand and look around, even sick from the rain her mischevious ways were still kicking as she spotted Raiku from the doorway,"He's not gonna get away this time.......time is now to strike." careful on her feet Yuki went into a silent run and just as she pounced she yelled out,"I got you now snake...ya!" She glided thinking she had him till he pulls it again....his spoon falls and he bends down to get it with her passing right above him,"Dammit!". Looking back she sees another target and feared it, Senente saw her coming at her as she carried a tray with the bowls of rice and gasped. The next thing heared was the sounds of the two thudding and the crashing of the bowls spilling everything onto them, Everest looks on shock as the tray rolls to the dining room and goes silent. Senente was on the floor covered in rice while yuki was face down in a puddle of soy sauce that fell on her head pouring all over her. "Curse you Raike you dirty snake!" she muttered barely heared.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:47 am
I removed the bowl on my head and looked down at Yuki, face first in the soy sauce.
"RAIKU!!" I yelled. Raiku stood up and walked over to Yuki and picked her up.
"Let's go..." He said. I took Everest outside so she wouldn't hear any screams of Yuki's pain.

Everst and I stepped outside to see the rain had stopped. A rainbow streched over the island.
"Why do pokemon inhabit this island?" Everest asked
"Before I was living here, a friend of Raiku's brought abandoned pokemon here to live and recooperate, some couldn't leave, nd stayed in the island, they bread and the populatn exploded. From bugs to other types of pokemon. Even after we left the pokemon world and came into the Aura Relm..." I explained. Everest looke up and saw a huge bird with wings as the seven colors of the rainbow.
"Sensen!! Look!!" she said. I looked up and saw the bird.
"It's Ho-oh." I said.
"Ho-oh..." Everst repeated.

Raiku walked up to me and Everst to tell us that it was tooken care of. He whispered the punihment in my ear.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:30 pm
Raiku truely made sure Yuki had a good sense that he wasnt playing anymore for her antics and mischevious ways, after he left the room outside he left Yuki alone huddled away eyes tearing from the punishment,"He hit me!......I didnt deserve that." Yuki never was spanked before having being royal it felt unlawful to strike at her and her reign in power, true she was a mere lady of the court but anything that ment wrong to her the palace would hear about it from her father. Alone in the kitchen she sat down crying mainly from the sting and also how the way she was punished from Raiku verses what Senente did with punishment by cleaning or target practice, it finally knocked some sense in her that trying to pounce and dominate him wasnt right and the trouble she was causing took it to that point that drastic measures were to be done. Yuki walked out staring at the floor tearing slightly and waled into her room, kneeling by the window she saw outside and watched waiting for the others to come back but in her mind she felt lonely by herself and wished they didnt leave, "First the kids dont like me at school, I get beat up there.....Senente punishes me because I defend myself......now Raiku is mad at me, they all dont like me here." Yuki cried it out in her room feeling the most upset she ever was though she was upset she was punished she wasnt even realizing she was upset at herself and knowing she was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:36 pm
I was the first to walk in after mine and Raiku's talk. She glared at me and Raiku. Even after the punishment from Raiku, I knew she still needed a leture. She caused trouble for the last time. Question was this: How long will it last? I grabbed Yuki and pulled her into her room.
"Yuki..." I sat down and held her in my lap.
From now on, I disapline her, and you give the letures. You always have the right words to say. That thought ran through my head because that's what Raiku and I talked about as Everest played with Latias.
"Shut up..." Yuki sighed. I pulled her up on the bed.
"Yuki... listen to me... You're under mine and Raiku's protection. We'er just looking out for you guys." i began
"But.... I'm a princess... you don't do that to prince--"
"Shhhh" I shuhed.
"Princess or not... you need to srtighten up. At home, at school, no matter where we are." I continued.
"And Nasagah? What about him?" Yuki asked.
"I'll handle him. Just listen to us. Ok?" I finished up. I stood up and smiled at Yuki. We walked out of the room and I went to Raiku.
"What did you tell her?" He asked me.
"I told her that she lives in our protection, and even though she's a princess, she needs to strighten up." I explained.
"Good." Raiku nodded.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:08 pm
After the long lecture alone with Senente Yuki finally got the idea and understand everything she said, she had to understand she wasnt in the Shadow Realm anymore and the ways of the royal family were gone in the past......she was no longer a princess but a regular girl in Skyline with somewhat special abilities. "I'm sorry Sensen.....I was being bad for awhile and it wasnt right and what I did in the schoolyard wasnt right at all.....I'm sorry for that as well." Yuki looked down but looked up upset,"I....hope you wont be mad at the other thing I did as well." puzzled at the response she went back into the room so the other didnt see and Yuki looked up to her with her hand to her shoulder,"My clothes from the day you got them....um, they sort of changed." Shaking a little she took of her nightshirt revealing the new verson of her cloth and another grim surprise, her clothing was cut shorter and dyed black and purple thinking she would be more closer to her old home but was made Senente gasp was what was on her arms. From Yuki's little shoulders to the backs of her hands were dark reddish marks that were originally bandaged but these were fresh,"I've been sneaking out after bed and practicing in the clearing but still I fail to do it right and my hands suffered for it.....badly." At that point she knew what she was doing was the right thing then hiding it for later and another lecture to be heared for it but she knew this was better this way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:42 pm
I looked at what Yuki had done to the outfit that I bought.
"Yuki... Why?" I asked. It felt like the black and purple together was pulling me around a dark aura.
"I'm not mad... you want to express your self." I smiled.
"Why arn't you mad?"
'You just want to get better, so you bent the rules, but I am kinnda disapointed that you would want to mimic me, and turn around on me..." My smile melted and my eyes narroed down.
"I'm sorry, Sensen." Yuki said.
I stood up and walked out of the room.
"Everest, bed time." I yelled. I looked over my shoulder.
"If you go out, be sure you have one of my pokemon with you." I said.
I sat down at the kitchen table and began to fill out a grocery list. It was almost midnight before I was done. I had to go upstairs and get ready for school that morning. I sat down on the couch and soon layed down.
"Sen.... Senente....Come on...wake up." It was Raiku.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"About one thirty. Come on... let's get you to bed." Raiku picked me up and carried me up the stairs. He sat me down at my door.
"Thanks." I yawned.
"Sen, wait." Raiku said. I turned around and he kissed me. My best friend was kissing me. I forgotmy door was wide open as he continued kissing me.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:45 pm
Back in Yuki's room it was quiet but among the shadows she was wide awake staring into nothing thinking of the earlier events from before,"She's not mad yet disappointed at the choices I decided to chose while here.....maybe this isnt the place for me, all I do is get teased and lectured for the things I do its not like I was trying to hurt them but I guess I am." She hears outside at the sounds of the water mixed with the pokemon in the woods and thought life here wasnt what she expected and by returning to the shadow realm would bring comfort however she would be leaving Everest behind, the one friend she trusted well. Opening her door she heared no noise and crept slowly in the hall stopping at Everest's room first, she went in and saw her asleep clutching onto a doll form of a ninja girl with a look of peace in her face,"At least youre able to adjust here I just cant seem to grasp the thing you can." Yuki kissed her on the forehead and went back into the hall only to see Senente's door open and shock to see what was happening in her room. She was seeing the two kissing and somehow Yuki didnt say anything but continued in the hall eyes filled with tears, seeing Raiku and Senente together and Everest being treated like their child she wasnt seeing any room for her in the picture, even before coming to Skyline City Yuki never really knew her parents and wondered if she even had any to love her. Outside she made it to the clearing but she wasnt the only one who was out for the night, out in the shadows a Seviper was slinking around watching little Yuki alone and defensless as she forgotten to take a pokemon with her. She hears a low hissing and looks around to see till she looked behind her to see a tail coming at her and dodges into the bushes. Looking she see Seviper looking to her and come at her again, Yuki leaps trying to dodge every strike but yelps as his tail lashes her leg and she fall dragging on the ground, Seviper had used night slash to slow Yuki down and it was working, "Senente was right.....I chose the wrong things to do......this is one of them." Seviper slithered closer and wrapped around Yuki slowly sqeezing till she started to squeek out a yell getting weaker every second. "SSSSeviper....." he hiss and jabbed her again using poison fang biting deep in her shoulder,Yuki tried to yell out but was muffeled by Seviper wrapping tighter on her small body realizing what Senente warned her of being alone in the woods wasnt safe was right.......yet she continued to disobey. The poison was spreading and Yuki was feeling like she wanted to sleep and was feeling both that and the lack of air from Seviper squeezing her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:17 pm
Saviper was attacked!!! Latias along with a canine with orange fur and black strips. As Yuki fell from Seviper's grip, the canine caught Yuki. She wasn't breathing. Latias had to do something. It saw bright red apples over at a tree and foucused it's phychic powers to the apple add made it flew to where it hit Yuki in the head. She began to breath again and Latias let out a near sigh...or the best it could.
The canine and latias took Yuki home. It was about three in the morning, so, Senente was not going to be happy.
"La!!!" Laitas cried. I woke up and went to the window. I opened up the window and saw Latias.
"Latias? Arcanie? Yuki!?" I was in shock to see Yuki with Arcnine. Latias put Yuki on her back and brought her up to me.
"What were you thinking?!" I asked
"I just wanted to see the Volbeat..." she explined. I forgot that it was Volbeat Mating Season.
"Thanks, guys." I thanked the pokemon and went inside.

That morning, I had no choise but to grab an expresso latte. Good thing it's called an 'expresso'. We boared the ship and went to the Academy.
"Ok, go in. And Yuki... BEHAVE" I said as I ran to the staff room. I had to grab my documents and notes that I took on my lunch break yesterday. I just had to look at the calender really quick.
"Crap!!! I forgot that I had to test the kids on their shuriken aim." I said to myself. I ran to my room and opened up the door, but stepped back...just in case... Nothing fell from the cealing.
"Morning everyone. Today, we will start on herbs that coplment taste and sent for the perfect mixtures, and NOT poison anyone." I turned my back to the black board and began writing. My plan was to start out normal, than wait for rebellon, than spring the quiz up on them. I sarted on the Mint herb, fragrent, soothing, relaxing, and one of the most useful.
As I was writing, I got off on another subjet in my mind.
A Seviper posined yuki... and I did give her an anitdote mixed with mint in her juice this morning.
As soon as I turned, some students began to rebell at the fact that I was teaching on poison anitdotes instead of actual posion. It felt like some students only took the class to make that poison...
"POP QUIZ!!!!" I yelled.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:52 pm
Yuki was out of her head most of the lesson mainly from not sleeping much and the assult last night, something she learmed from that experience was to head Senente's warning and bring a pokemon with her next time, that close call with Seviper did good damage injuring her by biting her with poison fang. Clenching her sholder slightly the place she was bit started to hurt a little but she looked up to the board trying to focus till she heared Senente shout out loud of a pop quiz, Yuki jumped up a bit and started to freak out thinking what the quiz was, she was really not a girl to really listen to what happens in the lesson mainly occupied flinging paper bits or staring out daydreaming,"Thats not good!.....what she has for us this time because whatever it is I'm not gonna know." Her little freak episode started to fade and she went back to dazing out trying to keep up with what was being told and written but today she just was everywhere else besides the classroom. Last night's scare was still in her mind constantly repeating from when she was ambushed to being bit and falling unconcious to waking up from something hitting her on the head,"I know pokemon are everywhere and come in different species but that snake was dangerous....it bit me as well.....gotta be more careful next time." The sounds of the kids whining at something woke her from her trance again and she realized there was a quiz to happen and how she had no clue what was to some and she hears Senente starting to get annoyed,"Yes....today I thought it would be nice to refresh after all its good practice and Yuki can catch up just starting." the class was getting aggravated more but a few more looks and shouts calmed them and she started to explain what it was about, Yuki just stared upfront freaking out silently tapping her fingers thinking the worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:35 pm
All this yelling and complining was getting on my nerves. I know I wasn't allowed to yell this, but I had to do something. I was losing control of my whole class.
"SHUT UP!!!!!" The class listened to my demand.
"Now, after the test, all of you will have to write a five to seven page paper on the diffrent herbs, which ones are poisonous, what helps with paralizing, posions, and burns. What envroment, gistation period and wht time to grow them. Due at the end of the day!!" I said. The class began to groan in disaproval.
"Outside!!!" I stated. The class upruptley got up and fallowed me outside. One by one, my students flung shruikens.
"Yuki." I called Yuki swallowed hard and stooded in front of me. She had three chances to hit the target. she flung the first one and it dug in the ground. The second one went to a nearby tree. The third one was in her hand and she was trembeling. She needed to make this count.
"Foucus... come on..." She thought as she flung her hand back, but it slipped out of her hand. Yuki heard me scream.
"Senente-sensei!!!" My students yelled. Yuki made her way through the crowd. I held my knee as I was in pain. Yuki looked at my knee.
"Senente!! I'm sorry!!!" Yuki said. One of the students tried to remove the star.
"Just leave it in!!! Someone... go get the princepal!!!" I yelled.
"It's all my fult!!! Why did this happen?!" Yuki asked out loud.
"Because you're a.."
"NASAGAH!!" I yelled.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:54 pm
She heared Nasagah open his mouth knowing exactly what was the end of his sentene and charged grabbing him by the collar ready to strike but she paused. Remimbering what Senente told her from the last fight kids will judge her and she had to learn to control herself then beat up who was the culprit, slowly she lowered her fist and set him down just as the principal was coming to see what was wrong,"It was an accident i tried to throw my shudiken and....and..." tears were running down her face, she didnt want to hurt anyone especially Senente, just as he went to Senente's aid Nasagah was behind yuki beyond angry,"Whats wrong with you! everytime we go out here you mess something up didnt our last beating on you put something in your head you stupid fox girl." Yuki's blood felt like it was boiling over but stood her ground as he continued to insult her,"Whats this!....now your little miss i'm so tough...stop acting I know you want to hit me well if you dont I will." He took out a kunai from his pouch and tried to attack her but she dodges putting her hands together in front of her as a sheild but he started to get aggitated and comes from below and slashes at her face but to make it worse it caught her cheek and edge of her head bend, eyes widened yuki could feel the metal part sliding and dodged down tripping Nasagah and falling herself.Yuki was lucky noone saw what she was hiding but looked as her headband fell to the ground, her bangs were long enough it covered her forhead and concealed her moon from view, she sat up looking to Nasagah who scurried back to his group and glared at her back, the look she had was of shock and terror of if he was to attack again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:43 am
"Ok, I'll call Raiku, and the hospital. Than I'll look after the class for the rest of the day." the princpal said.
"Just make sure they do the assingment." I said, weekley.
"And that is...."
"A five to seven paper on all I taught about herbs. It's on my desk." I said. The princpal picked me up and carried me to the office. Yuki wastched as I was carried away. Something was in her heart to come with me. She ran up to the princpal.
"Sensen... will I be punished for this?"
My color was fadeing, but I still heard her.
"No. It was an accedent. It happens." I replied. I could feel my blood running down my leg.

"Alright. Thanks. I'll be there in a few minutes." Raiku said. He looked out to Skyline Bay, with the city in ihs sights. A big blue whale came up to him. It was a Wailmer.
"Hey, Wailmer. Can you take me in?" he asked Wailmer was a naturally friendley pokemon, and a playful one as well.

Raiuku stepped on the pier at the city and desided to go to the hospital.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:08 am
The rest of the day was unbearable as the class remained quiet completing the assignment left behind from Senente, Yuki was told to stay where she was with the class but inside she desparately wanted to go with her till one of the other teachers grabbed hold of her restraining her,"Everyones right.....I always mess everything up and this time Senente got hurt, really bad and in Yuki's mind she knew she was the cause of it and was starting to like herself very much. For Yuki there were many emotions she hasnt felt many times but it was guilt that was hitting her hard the most, she continued to write as much as she could about the herbs she was here to learned about especially the mint since she remember having to drink it after her inning with Seviper and knew a few things about it, afterwards she finished up her assignment barely hitting two pages on what she knew and waited till the lunch bell to go outside, even out in fresh air Yuki stood in the shadow up corners barely eating a thing and Everest found her and Yuki told her what had happened,"It was an accident.....you didnt mean to actually throw it at her...things happen." Everest replied trying to cheer Yuki up but it wasnt coming to her,"I know I didnt mean to but the rest of the class thinks I was doing it on purpose and wanted to get payback but I lost my grip on my shudiken and hit her by mistake......then....Nasagah wanted a piece of me. Everest looked at Yuki's face noticing the large bandaged patched on her cheek and her bangs were in her face where her headband should on been,"Your headband what happened did someone see you?.....Yuki! did someone see?" Yuki shook her head no,"Not this time the principal saw my headband on the ground and went to fix it and patched me up.....he seems to like me even when noone else here doesnt." Everest looked at Yuki's partially eaten luch and shook her head,"Just make sure you eat a little more...at least the riceball and a little of th-" "Everest! come on we want to play your it this time." her small group of friends found her and before she left Yuki took hold of her arm whispering in her ear,"When school is over go on to the boat home, I'll make the next one....I need to stay in Skyline for a little bit and I promise to be back." Everest nodded on the agreement and took off as the bell rang, back in the classroom it was quiet at noone really did much but finish up the lecture till the bell rang for home,all the students rushed out Everest leaving to the pier while Yuki was sent to the principal's office where she picked up her headband and was dismissed, she decides to go the opposite way of the pier and into the city, this was the first time she went into the city alone and to her it was a little on the scary side without Senente to hold onto by the hand.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff