Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:35 pm
I took Yuki up to my room and looked in a manual on how Shadow children are diffrent from normal children.
Shadow children that enter upon the wll will go temporarly blind for healing to take place, but in some cases, it also may have the child lose their sight as well. And the child may be blind for the rest of their life
I craddled Yuki in her sheet, a dark purple sheet to keep her cool instead of a warm winter blanket. I looked around and saw that Raiku, Everest and even Latias was gone. The patio was decorated and I skimmed down to the beach. I saw the red wolf again and upon closer inspections, it was not Arcanine. Blood red fur and bright yellow eyes. I looked over and saw me and began to walk up to me. I held Yuki in her sheet close to me.

The wolf was close and it nuzzled me with it's nose.
"Lady Senente" It said as it morphed into a young woman that looked like she was in her early twenties maybe late teens. I looked on her forehead to see the exact same moon as Yuki's and knew that she was a shadow being. She wore royal clothing and smiled.
"Lady Senente...the chosen one to protect and raise Queen Yuki." I had a feeling that she was here to take Yuki away from me and Raiku. I looked down to the bottom of her dress and saw a mini fox of the blood red wolf.
"Get away from me....my husband's around here some whare!!" I said. She got closer to me and I knew that it was Yuki's sister, Hitomi.
"Can I see little Yuki?" She asked. I undid the sheet and her little black ears popped out.
"Oh...a beautiful shade of black for her ears." She said. She took Yuki and sighed.
"Has she been eating?"
"NO...and what ever we give her, she gets sick." I walked with her down to the beach and sighed. Hitomi and I sat down on a rock, but I felt something grab me.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Naruto yelled and threw me in. I got out of the water and sighed.
"Well, I guess a little bit of fun wouldn't hurt......" I said and took off my jacket. Raiku was walking up to me and began to blush as I took off my tank top.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:25 pm
Senente looks back up seeing his face and stared back,"What?.....its not like its the first time you saw me in my suit.....you really act wierd at times Rai." he shakes his head as everyone came around for the celebrations at the beach,everyone was ready for the water as a game of water ball started mainly with the guys trying to whale on the girls while Everest played in the sand making a mound glancing up to the patio where Yuki layed on the sheet next to Hitomi.It had been a long time since she last saw her and seeing her reincarnation made her smile thinking this second chance was what Yuki really needed from the reign of evil she laid on the Shadow Realm,"You may be a mere child again but....I think its for the best that way.....for the Universe's sake." Hitomi thinks and looks to see Saskuke come up to her sitting in the next chair by her.

"So....your these girls's older cousin am I correct?"

"Um yes...I thought they had perished with the rest of the village from the raid till my kitsune Ketsuki sensed surviving Lochaions of my bloodline....thats why I came to see them...to know theres still ones left." he looks at her for a second seeing her gown,"Those are quite elegant fabrics you have on, where exactly do you live if I may ask." It was there Hitomi had to bend her lie a little farther making it she didnt give out her true identity being the new queen,"My family own a lot of land and since use it to make a fortune,I live in the family manor and since then didnt know if war had killed off the rest of my family."

They talk for a few minutes till he excused himself going back to the beach and she looks down to Yuki laying on all fours sniffing the air,with her sense of smell stronger from the kitsune genes it was the only way she could tell who was nearby but the faint scent of nightshade was new to her and let Hitomi be without any problems,back on the beach the rest of the gang was starting a splash war as the cries of Sakura was heared to Naruto yelling out he was the king of splashing with annoyed sounds in the background,the day went on being sunny and a decent temperture making it a perfect outdoor time with Senente's birthday though the tradition was coming up and she knew what happened but thought they would forget making her safe for the time being.

She takes a breather to check on Yuki but as she came to the spot where she left her last she wasnt there all there was remaining was the sheet,looking around she calls her name thinking she just rolled into the bushes but taking a second glance noticing Hitomi was missing as well.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:32 pm
I looked back at Raiku and the others having their slpash fight and snuck off. I knew the longer he was occupied, he wouldn't do the Sunoto family trdition of pushing me off the clif and in to the water. I walked into the bushes and by a pool of fresh water.
"Oh....this is so beautiful...." I heard someone say. I went over by the pool and saw a young man with deep black hair and a black coat on.
"NO!!" I whispered and went up in the tree. I know that it was Itachi....my cousion. I looked up and around to try to find Hitomi, but I didn't see her. I looked back at Itachi and tried to stay silent. A grass type pokemon that I was way too fimilar, came in front of me.
"No...Cherrum....no....I don't want to play.....go." I whispered and it walked up to me. I was hoping that it would go away, but it came closer to me.
I sighed and Cherrum came up to me. I coludn't stop it.
"Not now, Cherrum." I said and saw Itachi reach into the pool of water. I knew that this was a sacred place for Raiku and his family and that his mother was barried under that tree. I also knew that Latias gauarded the pool with it having a specal item inside of it. A Soul Dew...a link to Raiku and Kin..... The branc began to creek and Itachi looked up. I gasped and tried to hide.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 pm
There were only two things going in her mind at that point, wait and hope he didnt see her and watch him leave or make a dash as if she was one of the pokemon and run away from sight but there were too many gaps for error.Senente stays stiff as the branch stayed put but luck was on her side as Venusaur came by the pool scouting the area abd as she turned to see Itatchi he was already gone,"That easy?.....almost too easy thanks Venusaur....alot." she thinks and stays up into the canopy hopping branch to branch.

Hitomi or Yuki were not in sight for awhile and it was putting Senente in a panic mode almost thinking anything from Yuki being so sick to Hitomi secretly taking her back to the realm while everyone else was busy on the beach ,"She wouldn't dare to....take her back with no warning,she wouldn't do such a thing." Senente thinks shaking her head of the thoughts and looked by the cavern thinking they went to be in peace and quiet and thought to take a look.Once it was clear and safe Senente went into the opening of the cavern careful of the wet rocky bottem and could see a silloette not too far from her and knew she found them,she was nearing them close till the mini red kitsune became a large snarling full size ready to attack at any moment scaring Senente as she hid behind a rock formation.

"Ketsueki thats enough!....let her come she is safe.....forgive me he's trained to be protective especially when i want to be alone." Hitomi was sitting on a flat rock hold Yuki close but from Senente's view it was like she was smothering her,"Hitomi what are you doing stop! she'll suffocate,your holdong her too close and-" "Its alright shes find and breathing well and besides this is the only way to give it to her." Hitomi asured her but Senente was confused,"Give....give her what? I'm lost." she looks up and smiles lightly,"Give her what she has been lacking and believe it yourself you can do the same."  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:14 pm
I still had no idea what Hitomi was talking about and sighed.
"My Katsune can talk to your dragon, Lady Senente."
"I know that.... but why are you doing this to my daughter?"
"The reason why she's acting like the way she was is because she was hungry. You told me that what ever you feed her she throws up. Tell me...have you been having strange feelings lately?"
"Here and there...maybe about ever few hours...." I said and speeking of that feeling, I was having it now.
"Looks like you need to..." She hande me Yuki and untied my swimsuit at the top that goes around my neck and I hoisted Yuki closer to me. As I realized on what she wanted, I heard Raiku's faint calls.
"I don't want him seeing me like this...." I whispred.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:47 am
Hitomi hears the calls coming close and nods over to Ketsueki saying something to him and he goes up to the opening as she herself headed up looking towards Senente,"I'll lead him off your location....he wonr see you for the time being." she says before heading towards Raiku. He was looking by the rocks since it was awhile he last saw Senente or the girls and knowing her she loved to play keep away probably knowing what was going to happen as tradition so he goes and looks for her."Sen I know you and your trying to get out of you know what and its not going away that easily...just come out quietly and you can get it out of the way." he listens seeing a reddish glow coming after him and stood back thinking what was coming,taking a close glance he saw a huge red what he thought was a dog come after him till a voice called him off.

"Its alright Mr.Hatchi its just Ketsueki in his semi normal size...I was exploring the cavern and used him for light,sorry if I scared you." Raiku exhales being scared out of his mind relizing it was just Hitomi,"That some kitsune you have it almost knocked me down, anyways besides that is Senente down there better yet does she have Yuki I havent seen the two of them for awhile." Hitomi keeps it together, if she could lie her way from her identity this would be easy."Well I think I saw them head to the house...just a few moments ago Yuki was crying so I think she was going there to calm her down." her lies was working as Raiku thought maybe he had just missed them and went up to see if he could catch up to them while Hitomi went back into the cavern asuring Senente it was alright.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:16 pm
"I understand it now......" I said. Hitomi looked up at me.
"The dragon with in me provide me with what I need to feed Yuki. Without me, Yuki would starve, but without the dragon, I wouldn't be within this cave with her.... Symbiosis....we all need one root to live." I said.
"Hitomi, I didn't see her, are you sure you saw----" He stopped and saw me feeding Yuki.
"Oh...Raiku....."
"What are you doing?"
"Feeding Yuki...."
"But she's...Sen....you're not....are you?"
"No...I'm not. Oh? Looks like Yuki's done." I said and handed her to Raiku. I went back to the party. I saw that Rin, Tokoyo, and Ayume made it.
I smiled and saw Venusaur asleep in the sun, and in my oppoin a nap sounded great. I went up to Venusaur and fell asleep.
'Dear Esente....my heart becons for you, and all I can do is watch you as we stay in our embrace. Your dark red hair and light rose lips make me the happest guy on Earth. Sleep away your troubles, my sweet, young Esente....and I shall be here once you awake.'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 pm
Just as Jiraya was at the climax of his story beginning the sight of Raiku and the look on his face gace him a hint he was in for a beating and it was going to be with no mercy,"So....you come here on a special occasion just to spy on my wife?!...how low can you get old man." "Please Rai please I wasnt doing anything rash....just a little research for my book no harm done right." jiraya explained but Raiku wasnt buying it for a second pouncing on the unexpected man making a whole bunch of mayhem finding anywhere to take a fist to which started to stir Senente till she woke up."She saw Raiku fighting and taking a mere glance at the white hair her face grew angry and she gets up breaking up the two and grabbing hold of Jiraya by the hair dragging him,"My lady please I didnt know you were sleeping I just happened to umm....what i mean to say is-" "Save it old man so far today has been hectic even on my birthday and adding your shinanigans to the mix didnt make it any better so like always old man....take off!" she says grabbing him over her head down the cliff as he splashed into the water swimming off in a panic.

Senente watches smiling victoriusly and just as she turns her head she sees the boys behind her all with smiles on their faces.....she knew she was caught and the tradition was to be followed,each grab a hold onto her limbs as she tried to struggle out of the tight grasps but every twist and squirm made it worse as she was sent to the edge."C'mon you guys please I dont wanna I dont care if its tradition not me....guys?" she pleas but they start the countdown with her yelling no and trying to get out she screams as they let her go and a huge splash was heared.

Senente gets up to the surface glaring at them and yelling several curses even with Everest up there as well and Raiku was laughing hard enough her lost his footing and fell into the water himself,he wasnt too sure what happened till he saw Senente laughing hard and he ducked in the water embarrassed.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:28 pm
I swam around for a bit and saw all the luvdisk swiming around. Luvdisk were in the shape of a heart and was known to fallow young lovers around as they sawm.
"Hey, Rai!!" I yelled and he swam over to me.
"What?"
"Look at this." I said and went underwater. He came down with me and saw all the heart shape pokemon.
All these Luvdisk....make it feel like we were ment to be, Senente. I knew Raiku was comunicating to me with his aura and with my five tails, I could hear it as well. I swam up and tried to catch my breath. I looked up on the rocks and saw an orange turtle.
"Raiku...look, a Torkoal...you can find those whare ever a hot spring is."
"Sen...do you think that there's a hot spring here on Hatchi Island?"
"If we fallow Torkoal..."
I sawm up to it and smiled. Torkoal knew me well, and began to walk away. I fallowed Torkoal and Raiku fallowed me. As we approched, we saw a cave with steam coming out of it.
"Sen.....Are we still at home?"
"Yeah...but it's getting late....we should head back...maybe we can come back someother time."

Raiku and I headed out of the save and saw the other side of the island and how it was rocky, than went to smooth white sand.
"Raiku, You're it!!!" I said, poked him and ran off.
"Not fiar!!!" He said and ran to try to catch me. As we ran around to the beach, and back to the party, Raiku caught me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:28 pm
He came at her in a pounce right into the shallow part of the water and was laughing,"Ha you thought I couldnt get up and catch you didnt you....looks who got who now persay." he says and Senente splashes him getting out of his grasp but just as she was about to swim out he caught her leg and she tripped back into the water pinned."Geez Rai you've been getting a tighter grasp recently...you caught me....again." he smiles and picks her up from the water tossing her not to high and catching her,the two were having fun and with the day ending with a beautiful bright orange sunset it reflected off of Skyline giving it a wonderful scene as everyone on the beach watched till it got dark. Everest was walking along the sand collecting shell with help from Kingler digging for the hard to find ones and in their search came upon a large conch with odd coloring and it hands it to her,Sakura sees her and smiles,"Wow Everest thats a huge shell can you hear something inside?" she asked with Everest a little confused and put it to her ear hearing a soft sound and gigles,"It sonds like the ocean but in a shell form." she laughs putting it down and following Sakura back to the group waving goodbye to kingler.

"See you later Kingler we'll find more shells again the next time." she says but before reaching them hears a faint cry up by the bushes knowing it was Yuki,Latias see Everest and lets her come by her her,"Hey sis,I wish you were able to see now the sky looks pretty with red and orange....just like our old home had when the moon and sun met in the sky." she says and thought about picking her up bringing her to Senente and Raiku but from the last encounter it would end up with her getting bit and decides to leave her be with Latias and ran back down." Raiku and Senente had enough fun plus knowing of a secret spot only they knew about on the island made it better for the both of them.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:26 pm
"NO!! Rai!!!" I screamed as he tossed me up in the air again and I looked over to see that everyone was getting and leaving. It had been about three and a half hours sence I fed Yuki. Latias came to me and nipped at my pig tail. I knew that she wanted me to feed Yuki. I got up on her back and looked down to Raiku. I offred my hand to him and he climbed on. I took Yuki inside and up to my room.
"Here ya go, Yuki..." I said and she began to feed. I smiled down at her and Raiku came in.
"Feeding her?"
"Yeah. She's been doing this for about five minutes." Raiku looked down to her.
"I wish I could help her..."
"You can...put your arms around mine and put your hand whare mine is." I said and turned around. I felt Raiku's arms go arund me and saw his hand over mine. We stood there for twenty minutes and she began to slow down and fell asleep.
"Take her." I said and tied my swimsuit back up. I went to ggo and see whare Everest was and saw that she was asleep on the couch and had her night shirt on already. I pulled up a blanket and smiled.
"Sen..what about Yuki?" I looked up at him and sighed. I went over to the shelf and grabbed Bayleef's pokeball.
"Bayleef will help us." I said and opend up the pokeball. Bayleef appered and went up to me.
"Bayleef, can you watch the girls for us?" I asked.
"BAY!!!" It said. I covored up Yuki and Bayleef currled up around her.
I smiled as Yuki and Everest slept and Raiku tapped me on my bare back.
"Come on..." He whispered.
"Whare are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see." He replied.

He took me down to the hot springs and sighed.
"Well, come on in." He said and I slid in and smiled.
"That's my girl." He said and put his arm around me.
"Uhhh.." I gasped and began to blush slightly. I thought that it was the heat but felt like I was being pulled closer to Raiku.
"Come on..." He siad and I felt my bikni top losen up. I tried to tie it back up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 pm
Everytime she tried to tie it came undone more and more till soon she was about to give up and layed her head onto Raiku as they looked around their surroundings,it was odd a place where they were was out of sight and that it took the time it did to find it and on accident of all place but it was worth it."This is our little place....a secret that noone not even the girls know its located and we can come here anytime we have a free hand....much better than going across the water to the hot springs in town and it was secluded." Raiku says as he looked down to Senente who looked up herself with a tint of red in her cheeks."So.....your blushing...any reason and I dont think its the water neither."

"Ummm.....well.....umm...this is a wonderful place were alone, noone will bother us and the best part i'm with the one I love....what else do I need." Raiku smirks and puts his hand to her head lightly kissing her till she blush more redder then before but she wanted him to do it like a birthday present for her that he was to shy to do in front of everyone and with it quiet it was a perfect time and place.He lets go after a couple minutes and smiles as she became more red and nuzzled by his shoulder relaxed from the water and the peace of nothing bothering them,they snuggle together in the spring for a couple hours or so till suddenly Senente smiles at him ducking underwater and he looks around for her,turning every direction and looking under the water Raiku looks around wandering if she got out and as he turned his back she splashed him enough to have him back into the water spooked out of his mind and she laughs hard looking at the expression he gave her and he blew curses under the water.

"Yeah yeah sure you say that now Rai but you fall for anything I do and little tricks as well.....so easy to scare." "Your one to talk you get scared from me all the time i decide to do something and-" as he was in mid sentence she goes back down for a second attept but he was ready and alert this time,"Oh no you dont this time i got you now." he goes under but misses her by inches and comes back up,he looks every direction till he feels her arm and tugs up pulling her back up but he saw she had an odd look and just as he blinked she spits out water at him and he tackles her,"You know you think your clever and everything....perhaps thats why i love you so much." "Yeah I know and its the truth in your eyes." she says going back to the edge laying back on Raiku and they look through an opening on the top part of the cavern and see the starry sky that reminded them of the times the used the nova star candy to fantisize the night sky but it wasnt an illusion at all.....the sky was as real as them looking up in the hot springs together feeling the peace all around them.

It became later and later as the time seemed to slip from their minds feeling they were together and noone would bother them and it was a nice change for both of them with the few hectics that had happened perviously and this was a break for them to relax without a worry and with the cavern quiet it was a romantic setting for them.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:06 am
As I stayed next to Raiku, my heart was racing. I sighed.
"What's wrong?"
"I love it here...this day couldn't have been more perfect....and what's better is that I'm spending it with the best guy in the world." I said
"Sen, with you feeding Yuki, what are we going to do about your skating?"
"Maybe I should ask Ayume." I replied. The blush faded from my cheeks and I was still in a good mood. I was extreamly close to Raiku, but I wanted to be closer. I rubbed a finger on his heck and he sighed.
"What are you doing?"
"Getting you comfortable...." I replied. I moved up and traced his whiskers and over to his ear. I kept a smile on my face as he sighed.
"What?"
"Nothing...." I took his hand and giggled.
"Hmmm?"
I moved his hand around my hips and he bagan to blush. I smiled down at him and felt his other hand go around to my back.
"Sen.....all we do is kiss and stuff, but have we acually....."
"But we can't....my anarexia...." I said in shock. I know he loved me, but to have him do what he wants....I wasn't so sure on it. I was in shock and dismayed about what he wants to do, but without thinking, my hands moved around his neck and my leg moved over to his knees.
"Well...I'm taking this as a yes..." He said.
I looked at what I was in and was shocked.
"Rai....I swear....I didn't know I moved....." He put a finger to my lips and quiteted me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:40 am
He had the idea she knew and it was anew move even for her but coming from in anything she did old or new didnt faze him,he takes his finger away and kisses her feeling her hands on his back.Everything was perfect for both of them and with the secrecy of the cavern it made it more tempting,she felt his hand move down on her back with the same with hers on his....they were alone and together and that was all they needed.

Another couple hours go by and after coming back into the reality of things Senente had just realized what the two had did and nearly ducked into the water but stay above the water,"I....I cant believe we....and us alone.....I never knew." he comes by her putting a hand on her shoulder,"Well things like that happen for a reason...I never knew and you never did as well and well....umm" his face goes red a little,he didnt what to believe it either but from the perdicimant they were in it was offical they did.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back in the house it was calm and dark as if it was abandoned with no sounds but the bug pokemon who were out at night and few cricket roaming around,the girls laied asleep in the livingroom under Bayleef's watchful eye knowing Senente told it clearly to watch them and with that it barely took its eyes off them. The time was around almost three in the morning and Bayleef could hear a faint cry coming from Yuki's blanket and looks down to her then to the couch to see if it woke Everest and back to Yuki again,carefully Bayleef nuzzled the blanket revealing her head ears down trying to feel something familier.

"Bay bay!....Bay..." it said to her putting its head into her face,feeling the familier leaves Yuki knew it was Bayleef and felt safe being with it for protection and calmed down.It was a new thing to adapt to the dark than usual and in this case of not able to see at all Yuki was more aggitated then before and with that brought more frustration,however with the ability to not see wasnt good for her her other senses were on key smelling familier scents from the Oran berries off of Senente to the earthy scent of Raiku she knew everyone had a familier scent and that was her upside to everything.Yuki smells the leaves off Bayleef and huddled back in the middle in a ball.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:14 am
Raiku and I looked at each other and I sighed.
"Is this what you wanted?"
"What every boy thinks about...and I would have never thought that I would with you." He replied. I had that feeling again and sighed.
"We should get back....I can tell that Yuki's hungry." I said and put my bikni top back on.
"Now...how about tomarrow night....." I said and slid my towel around my hips. I walked out of the cave and into the cold brisk air.

I went home and fed Yuki. I sat down on my bed and sighed.
I wonder on how Raiku would feel if I moved in with him in his room. I thought. I looked over to my phone and sighed. I had a voice message and I had a good felling on what it was.
Ms. Sunoto, this is a call to remind you of the teacher vaconations tomarrow. Each teacher was appointed a doctor and you have been assinged Luke Tokoyo. I smiled when I heard his name, but still, I didn't like needles at all. Raiku knocked on my door and came in.
"Hey...how is she?"
"Great....but..." I made him hear the message and he sighed.
"Well, we need to have the girls done as well. Remember, the last time, Everest locked herself into the cabet while Yuki was upon the shelf.
"There's one delema, though...with her being blinded, that the thing is that wehn she fells one of us hold her down, she will fight back." I said. She stopped eating and Raiku took her from me. I slit on a tank top and a pair of shorts and saw a basket.
"Hold on, Raiku..." I said and cleared it out I put Yuki in the backet and took her to Raiku's room.
"I think we should have the same room now." I said and sat down on his bed. I layed down and sighed.
"They're soft....and I just washed them yesterday..." I saighed and fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up, I had to get ready for the vaconations. I sat up and Raiku pulled me down.
"Come on....Rai.....let go..."
"Why...I feel like we should pick up from where we left off...it's only six in the morning...please?" I panted and smiled up to him. I put my fingers through his hair and kissed him for a bit and before I knew it, it was about ten thirty. My vacconation was at one. I got up and slid on a pink skirt with my orange tee shirt and we went to Skyline for lunch.

About twelve forty five, we made it to the hospital, and I held Everest as I sat trembleing at the fact that I was here.
"I hate this place...."  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games