Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:11 pm
As Everest, Raiku, and I sat down at the dinner table, I noticed that he was quiet.
"Rai....is everything alright?" I asked. He was silent as he ate away his rice.
After dinner, I bathed Everst and sent her to bed.
"No fighting with Everest. At least she isn't stubborn like two girls I know." He said as I sat down on the couch
"Hey. I'm not stubborn." I replied
"Just talking to my self out loud." Raiku said. I heaved a sigh and looked at him.
"Look. You're hiding something and I need to know what's up." I said as he looked over to me.
"And what makes you think that?" He asked
"Uh....who's the stubborn one now?" I asked
"Well, you need to take your medicene." He said as he went to get the bottle. He came back and handed me one of the pills and a glass of water.
"Go on.... take it." He said. I sat the glass down and looked at him.
"Not untill you tell me what's up." I said
"But Sen..."
"No exuses!! Tell me." I said. He knew that I needed to be involved on what was going on with him so that we could face it together. He reaches over and grabs the pill.
"I'm not taking it yet, not untill you tell me."
He grabs the back of my head and puts the pill in my mouth. He put it to the end of my lips and I spit it out and it beamed him in the face. It laned in his hand and he looked over to me and rose his hand. I looked at him in shock as my cheek turned a shade of pink.
"Sen....I--I didn't mean to...I'm sorry...." He said as he pulled me into a hug, but I didn't want him comforting me.
"Alright Sen....If I tell you, you will take your pill. Alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:35 pm
It took a couple minutes but Senente gave in taking the pill in her hand but watched as Raiku stared at her,"Look Rai I said I would but I want the facts now before I go out." he saighs knowing she was being very stubborn but as long at it ment she would take the pill what choice did he have and sat her down. "Well you see when I went up to Yuki's room....I...I couldnt tell what I saw all I was seeing was things knocked down and her door.....she slashed at it cuz i saw several scrathes on them pretty deep in the wood....and I saw her....." Raiku studdered to finish as the image was in his head and Senente got it out, "Tell me what you saw....please."

"I saw Yuki up on her canopy but she looked more like a wild animal about to strike at me as her next prey but what spooked me was there was blood on her canopy's curtain and I almost thought she escaped but I looked and saw her fingers were bleeding from the slashing the door.....I tried to get a closer look but she snarled at me." he says sighing but saw Senente thinking. "We'll have to treat her hands for the cuts since that wood is old and she could get an infection....I have a idea hold on...." she gets up and looks in a box of vials taking a small dark pink filled one and puts it in a syringe handing it to Raiku. "This stuff is a powerful sleep mixture....Yuki's sister Hitomi taught me this....its a mix of Nightshade berries and a few other herbs that will sedate Yuki long enough to let me treat her hands....you need to give it to her."

Raiku looks at the mixture but heads upstairs carefully opening the door while Senente set up, she waits hearing several thuds and things crashing for a few minutes and then it goes quiet and the door opening. He comes out carrying a limp Yuki over his shoulder and lays her down panting,"Thats....was....close.....she can really leap in there but I got her." Senente nods and starts to work cleaning the cuts and taking out any wood piece, it took an hour till she finally got to the bandaging part and sigh wiping sweat off her forehead,"Well that was a lot of work but its done....Rai you can put her up now she'll be out for quite some time." she says popping her pill into her mouth and heading upstairs.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:02 pm
"See you in the morning." He said as he heard my foot steps grow quiet. He stayed down stairs for a while and thought on what happened.
"If we let her stay in the house, than she'll not cause any harm to herself, Senente, me, and Everest. I'll go and talk to Sen about it." He thought as he went up stairs.

He goes up to her door and sighs.
I know I can do this he thought as he slid open her door. As he looks to the corner of my room closet to the window he sees me under the covers, sound asleep. He lets out a smile and goes up to me, careful not to wake me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 pm
"I know your stubborn many times but I guess thats what makes you the person I love." he says stroking Senente's hair watching her sleep and snuck out but as he got close to his room a thought went into his mind,"I know Yuki wont cause trouble now but what about when she wakes up?....what if she starts to get aggrivative again and strike one of us when were off guard......well, I have an idea but it might be a little barbaric but affective." he thinks it over and knowing Yuki's temper she'll destroy things if something upsets her and carefully unlocked the door to her room and went inside to sigh in relief that she was still asleep with the mixture still in her system,looking around he surveys the damage and figures out something that might calm her if she doesnt have rein, he goes into his room and takes out some rope and netting from Senente's room thinking if Yuki would escape from her room there would be a trap waiting and the net would catch her till one of them could get to her.

Carefully going back in Raiku bounds her hands and feet knowing once she woke up she couldnt attack or try to break things just to get out, true he thought it was a little inhumane to treat his daughter like an animal but what else could he do if he was acting like one....a dangerous one especially, he finishes and locks the door going into his room knowing that Senente was sedated for the night and Yuki was as well plus in the morning once the mixture wore off.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:05 am
Morning came fast and Raiku was the first to wake. Careful not to triger his trap, he unties it to Yuki's room and sees her asleep.
"Well at least you stayed asleep." He sighed and undid the rope on her.
"I'm sorry for tieing you up like that, sweetie. Daddy was just worried for you." He whispers as he picked up the rope. He stashed away the rope and went down stairs.

He was alone for about an hour and a half when he heard something thud. He grew curious and went up stairs. He looked at the net to see a girl face down on the floor. He looked close enough to relize that it was me.
"Damn it, Raiku!! Get me out of here!!! What the hell were you thinking!? What am I a pokemon?!" I asked as he saw me on the ground snared in his trap.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:23 pm
Raiku didnt know what to think with this scenerio, he had seen Senente get into things or have little falls but seeing here down face down in netting was beyond the rim and he couldnt resist but to snicker,"Umm...Sen,,,uh yeah.......I forgot to tell you about.....yeah." he studders to says which she hears starting to get aggitated. He can tell she was a little angry and took off the netting and tosses it to the side,"Sen I'm sorry about the trap I forgot to tell you about the traps and you just happened to get into it and-" he stops as she puts her hand in front of him. "I'm giving you a headstart to ten before I come after you.....and I'm sure you want to take it..." "But Sen I'm sorry I didnt-" "1.......2.........3....." at that point he took off knowing he was in for it then the others times and this time she ment business, he gets down the stairs and hears her skip all the way to ten and down the stairs she went after him chasing him while knocking down things and her yelling and him screaming which normally he never did till now.

Everest was playing and heard the comotion and goes to investigate, once down she see Senente holding Raikus hands behind his back while her other hand had a bit of his hair in it,"Mommy what are you doing?" Senente looks up seeing the stairs and figured out an excuse,"Um mommy and daddy were playing a game....mommy won." Everest looks a second time and nods leaving, after a decent beating Raiku sat her down having to discuss something important.

"Look Sen I know that were suppose to punish Yuki by locking her in her room but I have a better suggestion.....perhaps maybe she'll cool off if she was able to roam the house and be able to interact with us." Senente thinks about it,"Well I dont know....I mean she'll do anything to escape just like you told me she slashed her door till her fingers got bloodied.....also what if she doesnt want any of us near her." "Then just mind it she'll be a little on the edge but at least she would be able to be in more space then just to her room and who knows it could give her a lesson....if she doesnt respond to us then its just telling us she's still angry and needs to cool down.....plus" Raiku stops and points at a snare he placed by the stairs,"What you stepped in was one of my trip wires if Yuki was to activate one she'll get caught by a net and we'll get her is she tries any escapes."

"But what about her nails?...you know shes able to climb the walls and ceiling." Senente interrupts but Raiku smirks and points up,"I already took care of that and just for kicks I made them just for her since I know how she walks and will trigger in the air.....she wont escape us." After that Senente realized it might be the last resort and decides to agree to the little set up but now there was the challenge of releaseing Yuki out if she was going to attack or anything. Both of them climb up to the stairs and open her door carefully, Raiku gets his head in partially but ducks as a bottle comes at him shattering on the wall,"Um.....why dont we just leave the door open slightly....let her come out on her own even though it sounds like were dealing with an animal we know its just an angry little girl."  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:58 pm
I knew it was my turn to try and laugh, but, I knew that he was going to get me later.
"Well, I guess I'll go and make breakfast. It's strawberry pancake morning.'' I said as I went down stairs. As soon as I got into the kitchen, I held my ribs and began to laugh.
"Damn her!! I'll get her later!!" He said to himself. He walked down stairs and saw me slicing strawberries up for the pancakes. As he came in he tickled my back and I jumpped. As I looked over my shoulder, I lost track of my slicing and felt a sharp pain in my finger. I looked down and saw the knife on my finger and covored in blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 pm
"Oh geez Senente i'm sorry I didnt see you were slicing I'm..." he looks over to see her finger bleeding and had a sense he didnt like, he goes over to the counter and got the first aid kit but a thud upstairs which stops them both. "Wait Rai......I have an idea that will both lure her and possibly gain her trust...just wait a minute and let her come." She holds her finger and looks around and Raiku nudges her shoulder pointing to the corner of the stairs, on the railing he sees a little figure clawed on the edge slowly prowling doen smalling the strong blood scent luring her out of hiding and into the kitchen where she smelt it.

Raiku and Senente stared at her as she stared at them not saying a word but flinches as Senente gets up and comes nears her, Yuki backs away on all fours and hisses but she kept coming. "Honey its ok I'm letting you take it....I wont be mad and you wont be punished....come on." she says letting her finger drip blood onto the floor, slowly and a few steps at a time Yuki came close and latched to her finger licking the blood from the cut and got a little closer.

Raiku couldnt believe what he was seeing......Yuki was actually near Senente and wanst angry. "Sen.....your gaining her trust!....nice tatic." She looks up to him and nods looking back at Yuki who finished and nuzzled at her chest as she gave her a hug, Senente Hugged her as Raiku bandaged her finger,"It almost looked like she was gonna be mad forever but something like this........did the trick.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:47 pm
"I know it wan't my best idea, but I had to think of something." I replied.
"If I didn't tickle you, you wouldn't have sliced your finger." He said
"And I wouldn't have gained Yuki's trust." I replied as I looked down at Yuki. She looked up at me and Raiku.
"Mommy?" She asked.
"Yes, Yuki....mommy's here." I replied. I held her and sighed. She looked down at my finger and saw the bangage in it.
"Are you alright?" Yuki asked holding it.
"Yeah....mommy just cut her finger. " I replied with a smile.
"Then, what happened to my hands?" She asked. I looked at her and gasped.
"You...." I said looking at her hands and relized that I bandaged it to whare her fingers were tied together. I started to un wrapp her fingers to whare she would see the damage to what she did. As the bandages fell to the ground, than Yuki looked on to see several cuts on her fingers.
"Who did this happen? Mommy? Daddy?"
I looked at her as Raiku held me close to him. I had no idea on what to tell her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:17 pm
Yuki had no idea that the damage to her finger was caused from her herself, having be in rage when she was locked up in her mind she blacked out when she went into a rampage. "Mommy?....Daddy? why are you being quiet?....did I....did I fight again? please talk to me.: Raiku looked at Yuki and her hands thinking back at the scene when she was on the canopy after her temper tantrum, Senente starts to speaks but Raiku touches her shoulder,"Sen let me do this.....Yuki honey you dont remember being angry when you were locked up?" she looks around clearly with the face she had no idea and he sighs,"I thought this would of happened after her feeding.....sweetie you were so angry you started to claw on the door wildly to get out but your nails started to go in deep that your fingers were hitting the wood....explaining your cuts."

Yuki looks at her hands almost looking like she wanted to cry but instead thinks,"I....I was so angry that I couldnt get out and.....I went out." Senente looks to Raiku at his answer but knew it had to be something then leaving her in the dark especially if it was injuries on herself. "Your daddy and I have decided to let you out of your room so your not locked in a small area however.....your still going to be on punishment and your going to be able to be around the house but you will stay in the house....no going outside or into the city." Yuki looks up but doesnt question anything as she looks back at her hands, they were still red from the cuts but wernt bleeding as much. She touches them and flinches as they sting and Senente takes her hands,"Try not to move them much....mommy will bandage them so that you can move them a little more."

Senente takes Yuki onto the counter and kisses her forehead redoing her hands carefully adding a spray on them which was when Raiku had to come in and hold her till it was done, afterwards Yuki merely hugged both of them and went into the livingroom climbing on the windowsill sitting and looking outside.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:08 am
After brakefast, Yuki went back to the window and looked out at all the pokemon. I walked up to her and sat down as well.
"Sweetie, what are you thinking about?" I asked as I looked to see all the wild poemon.
"I'm thinking of studying pokemon evolution, but it's hard to do inside." She replied as she sees two pokemon that looked like rabbits ran by.
"See those pokemon? Those are Nidoran."
"Why are they diffrent colors, Mommy?"
"The reason why is because one's a male and the othere's a female. The female's spikes are shorter and they rely on the male's for protection, but left alone, they're tough. The pinkish-purple ones are males with bigger spikes." I explined.
"Than how do they evolve? What will they become?"
"The blue Nidoran will become a Nidorina and the pinkish-purple one will become a Nidorino." I explined.
Yuki took notes and was courious on how pokemon can evolve other than by battling.
"So, will Togeti beable to evolve?" Yuki asked
"Yeah...but not for awhile." I replied.

It grew late and I left Yuki sitting in the window and went up stairs.
"Hey, how's your finger?" Raiku asked as I went to Yuki's room.
"Fine. Thanks." I replied. I went inside to get her clothes and saw the door.
"Hey, Rai....I think I have an idea." I said as I looked on how deep the scraches were. He comes in and knelt down to my level.
"What is it, Sen?" He asked.
"Do you remember when you lived with me in the Hidden Leaf Village?" I asked
"Yeah. What about it?"
"Well....you know how my doors had those rice paper squares?"
"Yeah..."
"What if we take out the real doors and replaced them with rice paper?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:18 pm
"I dont know....I mean we do have two little kids in the house and um what if they break them or-" he looks staring at Yuki's crayon set which Senente looks as well and sighs smiling,"Dont worry we'll tell them they are doors and not coloring books....they'll understand and that way we wont have future attacks like this." She gets up and looks at the door again and looks to Raiku waiting for an answer and gives in,"Fine...if you think it would be a good idea I wont stop you.....lets do it." She smiles and hugs him while he patted her back and goes downstairs, Yuki was still at the window looking out with Everest joining her and were talking togeter in Lokchaion whick from Raiku and Senente's point of view was a little cute and he whispers to Senente,"Hey Sen?......what are they talking I never heared that language." "Its Lokchaion....its like a root to Japanese with a Taiwanese accent sort of....Hitomi tried to teah me and so did Yuki but I really didnt get much of it but its cute that they still know their old language and English well." he nods and watches as the girls turned to them and smiled,"Mommy and Daddy dont know what were saying...its funny." Everest whispers and they both take off.

A couple hours go by and Senente was reading a book while Raiku was watching tv and notice a faint noise coming from upstairs and mutes it for a minute nudging Senente,"Hey hear that?.....sounds like music." she looks up,"Its coming from Yuki's room shes probably listening to music with the music player....go check on them." "Fine" he says getting up and head up the stairs hearing a voice but it sounded different like mettalic but soft like Yuki's and opens the door quietly and sees Everest sitting on the floor looking up to Yuki singing but as he heared the CD it was just music sounding almost robotic,"She almost sounds artifical......but its good coming from a child" he thinks and listens as she sways to the beat,

soba ni iru yo

kyou wa naiteru ne
kanashii koto ga atta no?
kimi ga naiteru to boku no samishii

kyou wa egao da ne
ureshii koto ga attanda ne
kimi ga egao da to boku mo ureshii

boku wa soba ni iru yo
kanashii omoi kakusanai de
futari de yorokobou ne
ureshii omoi fukuramase you

boku wa koko ni iru yo (iru yo)
yoru ni nattara ai ni kite ne
toki ni wa mienai kedo
boku wa itsumo kimi wo miteru

kyou wa naiteiru
kanashikute tae kirenakute
kyou no anata wa kanashi sou ni mieru

kyou wa totemo
totemo ureshikute waratteitakute
egao to yorokobi wo anata e todoketai yo

sukitootta tsukiakari de watashi wa nemutte
yume no oku e tokeru
donna kanashimi de sae
hikari ni tsutsunde hoshikuzu e to kaeru-

Yuki looks at the door and stops letting the music go on wordless as both girls turn at Raiku spooked, "Um daddy!.....ummm were sorry we wrote a song and the music matched with my words.....and-" "We didnt mean to be loud.....its called moon." they both say. He stood there not from just scaring them but hearing a new type of sound and it was Yuki doing it.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:31 pm
He came down and sat back on his end of the couch. I cloed my book and removed my glasses. I always hated wearing reading glasses, but they did the job. I've worn readers for over ten years, and I hated it.
"Well?" I asked.
"It was a song that she and Everest wrote called Moon, and they took your computer to make their voices diffrent." He siad
"What?" I asked
"They wrote a song."
"No...."
"Made their voices diffrent?"
"No."
"Oh...they took your computer"
I ran up to Yuki room and saw them editing their song.
"And just what do you think you're doing?" I asked as I looked over Yuki's shoulder and saw this music editing software to edit their song.
"Why did you take my computer?" I asked.
"We wanted to get this song made for you and daddy. We wanted to suprise you." Everest replied.
"Ohhhh..." I sighed and sat on Yuki's bed. The girls went up to me and sat next to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:11 pm
"Were sorry for taking the computer but we wanted to make it special without you and daddy knowing." Yuki says and Senente pets her head looking at the girls's lyrics on the screen,"Daddy told me you use this to change your voices? its sounds very odd like a cyborg." she says but the girls just look at each other confused.

"Change our voices on the computer?....we didnt this it the software to add audio to music we can change our tones easily with Scirontosis dont you know mommy?" Everest asks but Senente was showing a look of confusion herself and watched Yuki take a book from the self of Shadow beings going to a chapter,"See mommy look here." Senente takes the book and reads,"Continnuing with behaviors Scirontosis is a ability found in the females which is use to change their pitch mostly to attract a male shadow being, they can range from low to high depending on the female's age and development......" "So you girls are able to change your voices to sound mettalic?"

Yuki nods "Yeah I found out about a few months ago and been playing with it, I can sound very higher then the normal person singing a high note while Everest sounds medium high but she hasnt mastered it yet.....we like to sing together and it sounds so awsome." Senente smiles,"Well I would love to hear both of you for myself have you made something?" The girls nod and stand in front of her turing on to the music they used,"We call this Packaged." they both say and Senente watched them,

Kono sekai no MERODII
Watashi no utagoe
Todoite iru ka na
Hibiite iru ka na

Kono sekai no MERODII
Watashi no utagoe
Todoite iru ka na
Hibiite iru ka na

Te no hira kara koboreochita
Oto no tsubu wo sagashiteru no
Package ni tsumeta kono omoi wo
Tsutaetai no anata ni dake

Umaku utaeru to ii na
Chanto dekiru you ni ganbaru yo!

Kono sekai no MERODII
Watashi no utagoe
Todoite iru ka na
Hibiite iru ka na - they sang on.

"That was amazing it sounds so cute with both of you yet its something new I never heared....odd you know this for your ages." Senente says standing up,"Thats what Naruto said when I sang at his house, he was making dinner and listening to music then out of nowhere and I sang for awhile till he came in and he said'wow that sounds so wierd like you were a robot of something.....your good' and then he had me pick out different types of beats and I sang for him for a CD and he called it CyberMoon then even had the others hear it and they were amazed.....they even want me to sing for them in person and Everest when she gets it" Yuki says.

Senente was surprised as she scrolled down at all the songs Yuki made and sang with several somgs from Satillite to Unlimited Skies.....she couldnt believe that a ability used for attracting male shadow beings was being used as a new music trend.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:17 pm
This is going to be the shorest post in the gulid, but Ihave a felling that you'll play off of it greatly.
I looked at the playlist then at the girls. I got an idea and I wanted to use it greatly. I looked back at the list and smiled.
"Yuki, Everest, can I use one of these songs for my next performance?" I asked  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games