Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 pm
It was like everyone went quiet right there just wanting to know the same thing she was asking, was it something as seeing something that didnt seem right be the thing to bring him back?. No one was for sure but Raiku looked up at Senente and in instant reply hugged her close, asif they had been separated for a long time.
"I remember you the most...how can I forgrt the beautiful woman I fell in love with at first sight?....its not in my nature to erase you from my memory even if something happen to cause that."
Tears were in his eyes as he didnt want to let her go but like him, Senente was just tear full as well to know he had finally started to remember who he was and who she was. Those who were there just watched in relief this all took place to help bring Raiku back to his senses and know his lover was worried that he wasnt himself, even with a splitting headache Raiku didnt let go of his grasp on her to assure her that everything was better now, and tried to comfort Senente as much possible hating to see her in pain with her tears.....the last thing he would ever do to her.
"There now everything is going to be alright now, I'm back from wherever I went and right here to give you the love you wish for all the time. I'm not going to ever forget you even if I was hit in the head hundreds of times....your face will always be in my memory." he said petting her head gently to calm her down, though at times it was hard since it was a very emotional thing to have to endure at times.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:42 am
At that moment, I didn't want to let Raiku go, and the team was such a big help to us, heck even Naruto when Raiku felt a little tug on his pant leg. Raiku looked down to see Yuki and picked her right up. I was glad Yuki was with her daddy and she snuggled in his chest and muttered 'daddy' with a smile and after what happened, the year old toddler fell asleep in her dad's arms.
"Looks like this scare got her out of that phase." He smiled and sat down with her in her arms and I went in the kitchen to pull out a cake I bought and called Everest into the kitchen. She didn't even know that I did this and the family, as well as the squad was looking at Everest.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 pm
She came down the stairs as she always did when she was called, but this time she was trying to think why she would be called since there wasnt anything she did to be called in the first place. Then again she was one of the few children that listened to the first time they were called and came down with everyone just looking right at her with no reason. Confused Everest looked about to see if something was out of place but ran out of clues fast.
"I dont get it anymore...mom....dad?...I dont understand whats going on is something else wrong or anything?"
Everest was beyond confused at this point with a look anyone would give if they didnt have a clue, but everyone else was in on the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:38 pm
I walked over to her with a smile on my face and hugged her.
"Everest, I know we're a week early.....but, it's your birthday and daddy has his memory back." I smile and take her over to the table and had he look at her cake and Raiku saw me and put his arm around me and I was happy for my family.
"Well, Everest, today is all about you." I said  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:05 pm
It took her a little bit to figure out but once she saw everyone in cheer for her birthday Everest didnt know what to think, since back home in the Shadowlands a birthday like hers was something more of the adults having feasts and festivals for a child's birthday. However to see this was a new custom but she liked it very much at the fact even only being around for a little bit her parents, friends, and family remembered. Looking at the cake Senente went far to find the right one since celebration cakes were hard to come by last minutes when they are needed, with some times harder than others to find. But she managed to find one in the right time as Everest took a look and saw her parents went to the limits.
"This is a great time for me....thank you everyone." she said almost in tears but was happy blowing out the candles and everyone in good spirits.
Even little Yuki was laughing with the others since she saw everyone happy she was too wiggling around in her father's grasp making Everest laugh hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:32 am
Our family was back together now that the father was now protecting the people he loved, his daughters and son was happy, Yuki happy with her dad holding her and now, it was another year where we could be a family and I went over to the closet and dug out a few gifts and had Raiku help me with a new bookshelf and sat it up in her room and I headed down to the kitchen and took her up to her room. I covered her eyes and sat her where she would be looking at the bamboo and cherry wood book shelf and she sat on her bed and I just looked as the blindfold was over her eyes and I stood next to Raiku and we nodded.
"Ok, take off your blindfold, sweetie." I smiled and watched her close as she untied the blindfold and waited for her reaction  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 pm
Like any book worm a new collection would be like a new door opening for them to read on, and for Everest that was what the reaction was once she was ble to see. Several new selves were in her room against the walls along with row after row of brand new books from american to even french and dutch readings to try on. Her eyes were bright in joy as she looked to evey book with great surprise, all she wanted to do was hug her parents for dear life for bringing her more of the things that most girls her age really didnt care about but she did, reading and lerning were the thing she loved best and was happy to see the gifts.
"I love them....I love them a lot thank you mom and dad I love you both so much. This can last me a good few months of just reading the first self."
Everest was happy and almost like instint hopped on her bed picking a book out, opening it and started to read once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:54 pm
Raiku and I were on our knees hugging her close as she laughed and giggled at not just the new books, but the bookshelf as well knowing on how sturdy it really was.
"We are good parents....we're doing a good job, Raiku..." I smile to him and he nodded back.

At the end, it was a good day as Raiku got his memory back, Everest's birthday was a fun time and now the day was gone. I sat in bed and waited for Raiku to come back and I was reading into an American book that Everest wanted me to read of it being a good drama novel and I thought why not as I was already deep into the third chapter as the character's background was unfolding.

I heard a click from the door and Raiku walked in as he sat next to me.
"Well, got the baby to sleep and now that today was a good day for us, we can rest easy tonight." He said taking off my glasses and putting the book away.
"Alright....what do you want?" I asked. I knew well with his memory loss, he would want to make up for lost time and I laid down with my back to him and acted like I was asleep  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:22 pm
For being a complete loss of memory for awhile Raiku still had his charm alot that was too good for his own ego at times, seeing her asleep wasnt going to make stop too soon. One thing for sure he knew Senente didnt like was the fact of being treated like her bunny rabbit, so seeing her as she was went and hugged her tightly as if she was a giant plushie. She wa spooked for a bit but try to break free but alas Raiku's grip was too string for her to handle and she went limp in defeat. He started to act all cute and gently till he was wrestling lightly just being a flirty guy even though it was time for sleep. For losing his memory Raiku was still sharp on a few things he knew too well in the past, even though at times he could be from cuddling, to gentle, to perverted at times however that was what made hi as he was. They were in a gently tickle tussle for a good minute or two, but Senente soon got the upper hand and got him back as he started to tire out. Even though he had not much energy left Raiku still had just enough to act still only to come and attack with a kiss on the cheek before hitting the pillow.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 pm
I smile with the kiss on the cheek, but in the end, I end up with the last move, but as well as a victory on both ends as I got closer to Raiku and he give that smirk and I knew well the we were both happy due to the fact that not only were our children were safe, but me as well.

Sad to say deep in the night, someone was lurking on the island and it was the infamous perv of the Toads as he scaled up the wall and sat on the deck writing in a little book and jotted down ideas and he kept it up in the morning as the sun broke and he was fast out of there before Charizard was flying over head and the dawning day woke up Raiku and he lightly opened the curtains and saw strands of white hair stuck in the wood of our balcony and looked at it to see if it was a pokemon and grew angry as he knew too well that even an Absol's fur was never that long  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:41 pm
If it was one thing or another having to deal with this problem in particular was definatly an issue, especially when its an actual person that was the problem on hand causing some stress on Senente at times for his so call projects. That one person in particular is none more than Jirya himself, one of the move perverted people you could ever meet and Senente was definatly one for his books making her into the main character of his adult novels, of a young woman who does just as much as Senente did that was enough to have Raiku searing mad just by thinking his love had a stalker that was hard to shake off at times.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:29 am
I woke to see Raiku was up already and looking out over the balcony. I stepped out to see what was going on and saw him looking deep into the forest of the island.
"That perv was watching you sleep in the night....maybe getting ideas for that new novel that I over heard him bragging about." I scoffed and saw all the bird pokemon scouting the island for him and it just was so wrong knowing that he would do something that low and some how to run off was beyond me.

Once we were in town, Raiku spotted a piece of paper and skimmed it to fallow reading it out loud.
Here I am, stranded in the middle of the sea with the radiant Escnce and she some how wandered off in my sleep as if for me to find her.
I began to trek the beach and sand until I came up on solid rock.
There I saw her in the wading pool. Not an article of cloth was on her light peach tone body, her fair burgundy hair lightly lifted in the water.
She was perfect and I was the only one seeing her with my own two eyes.

It made me and Raiku sick as he crumpled up the paper and threw it out  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:41 am
It was one thing for Raiku to know that he had a book, whose main character was Senente just spelled differently but to constantly have new things be discovered from the so called 'research' is what got his blood boiling since it was his wife that the pervert was writing about so much.
"I just think its raging that he has the nerve to even go on the island, pass the pokemon just to take a look at you.....its like having a small reporter lurking in the dark just to get something good, only in a book form. Stuff like that really gives me angry he has the nerve."
Even though it was making him mad with everything that guy would do, but even Senente herself didnt really like it too much since it was like she had to watch her back all the time whenever she was alone, it was the reason that most times she would have either the kids or Raiku by her side so it didnt seem so easy to get Jiraya's attention so fast since it was like messing with the bull and Raiku wouldn't stand for the little issues and would do anything. It was a little hard to brush off the text he was looking on the page, but it was something he didnt want to see since it was like insult to his but. Senente tried to tell him it was alright since in a way she knew how to deal with the white haired annoyance, she had got training by one of the strongest woman around, so even if he did try something she would be able to take care of it herself since even for a pervy novelist he feared Senente since when the wrong turn was made, he would end up crumbled on the ground from a good beating.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:52 am
Raiku looked back to see me still sleeping and not only that, but, he slipped back in and quietly shut the door and I began to wake up and look over at him.
"Good morning, Rai...." I smiled and he looked at me only to pin me.
"You owe me a little time." He said and I sat up getting him off of me and I looked at him.
"You think you're so good, Sen." He said and I looked at him.
"Maybe later. I have things to do you know." I told him and headed down to the kitchen to start breakfast and pulled out the bucket.
"Your stupid dog brought mud in the house, Rai." I said and began to cook.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:24 am
He turned the cornor and saw the mess Fang had brought in to see he had went in the mud the rain had brought in and well....the rest is made for the eyes to look at. Senente did a slight huff and thought that since Fang was technically his dog that he would actually have to do some cleaning to know responsibility. If he had Senente do it all the time it would have the kids learning about having a pet, and expect mommy to do everything when its their pet. Senente didnt give too much of a look as she gave him the bucket and not too long she saw him washing down the mud spatters stained on the wall as Fang was sitting by him watching his misery as Raiku looked at him not too sure what to think on the actions. Once the mud started soaking Raiku dragged Fang into the backyard for a good soak down, but it looked like more Raiku was getting the bath as Fang gave him the slip several times.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff