Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:55 am
Once Sakura transformed back to her own self and the boys were back to normal, Sasuke looked to the tree tops.
"It's almost sun up. With it being the weekend, you can sleep in, but you need to head back." He said as the group was walking to the dock and waited for Mantine to surface as the boy had to head back before I was to wake up and he landed on soft sand and dashed up to the house and flopped onto his bead, exhausted from the training  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:12 am
He was lucky this time around that everyone was asleep, as well as the fact Senente wasnt up right now to get ready for school. It was the weekend and Nasagah can sleep in the time lost from the serveral nights training a little more with some more help from other ninja. True school and his parents were good sources but he wanted to branch out a little more and actually get to the level he wanted. Once he had the door slid out Nasagah was cautious going to his bed since there was a weak board by his closet that would creak and wake the baby for some odd reason. He was careful not to hit that particular panel and slid off his clothes only in undergarments like most boys would do. Even though it was still early morning noone detected him coming in the house giving a good green flag that he would be able to get some sleep. Like a rock as soon as he hit the soft sheet Nasagah was clearly out and wasnt going to be awake anytime soon going anytime soon.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

10,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:54 pm
The morning pressed on as well as the activities as I saw Nasagah sleeping and smiled.
"I enjoy playing his little game." I smirked to Everest and she looked up at me.
"Simple: He thinks that he can sneak out all he wants and have the squad teach him and not have me notice. I know well what's going on and personally, I am glad that I have been giving paper work out and not tests...but I still think that I should limit him." I whispered and tucked him in and saw a warm smile on him. I picked up his clothes and took them down to the laundry when I heard Raiku give a scream and I peaked into the kitchen to see the white oatmeal all over his hair and began to laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:39 pm
It was a little more humorous to Senente and Yuki at the fact Raiku had kept forgetting that oatmeal on her highchair would mean disaster to the one that was feeding her that morning. She had got into eating more solid things and oatmeal was the next level for most babies, on the other thing knowing how curious they were on touching and flinging it was all plotted inside her little head. Raiku wasnt laughing at any of it because the joke was on him to try and feed the baby only to become a target listening to the laughing. Senente was laughing at his misery since it was his turn and she went to make oatmeal and in a way knew it would happen, making it more funny as the gooey mess slid off his hair.
"As funny as this may seem anytime its oatmeal for breakfest its gonna be you who does the feeding. Never liked the stuff in the first place anyways." he said wipind off a glob of white off his face as it fell from his head.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

10,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:28 am
I just nodded to him as I began to wipe of his face.
"Sometimes, Raiku, you act like a bigger baby than Yuki." I commented and started to clean the high chair and the area around it. Raiku always sat next to me at meals, but now, I can tell it was time for him to sit across from me instead.
"Maybe we can have both of the kids next to us and have one of them fight to be next to Yuki." He growled.
"Well, Everest seems to have no trouble with her, so, if you want to have Everest sit where you do, that's fine." I said and picked her up and she still had oatmeal in her little hand and smudged it on my nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:22 am
She took it a little more kindly than Raiku since babies would be babies, and love to get their hands dirty in whatever they had even if it was breakfest. Laughing and squirming to the victory Senente put the little tike in the sink and started to fill up the basin with water and soap. For some reason Yuki loved to be bathed in the sink because she could see the pokemon that went by the house, which made her curious about them everyday. A lone wild Eevee would always be out there in the morning whenever she would be crawling around in the kitchen with the others getting ready for the day. Almost like it was curious of her and vise versa making an oddball bond. While Senente was washing off the oatmeal that was flung everywhere the same Eevee made its appearance by the window and jumped around getting Yuki attention as she bounced in the sink while getting the white mush off her hands. Raiku had enough of the flinging fest and went to wash out the stuff out of his hair, which was a bit of a challenge as he came down with his hair almost flat down without the spikes but glad he didnt have anything else on him. Looking by the window he caught a glimpse of the reason of Yuki's laughing watching the Eevee.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

10,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:29 am
As I came back down with the wash cloth, I saw that Raiku was outside having a hard time trying to get a pokemon and personally, he already had one shower and he may have to take another one. He held a black coat and tried to throw it over the Evolution pokemon and that was making Yuki laugh and he threw it over the pokemon and just before he got a hold of it, it dug deep under the earth and he even tried to get it out but in the end, he got his head stuck in the hole and he was trying to get out of it until a Vaporeon saw him and blasted him with water. Not only did it clean him off again, but a mass of Digglet and Dugtrio came popping up, and used Screech.

The noise was too much for Raiku and Eevee as they both ran inside the house as I just got Yuki on the floor, she toddled over to the pokemon and they both started playing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:01 am
At first Senente had no idea what was happening but as soon as the Evee was in the house, it made for sense that it was to be a playmate for Yuki as the two connected very fast playing on the floor. Normally it wasnt allowed for a wild pokemon to be in the house but this little one was something different, since so far it didnt turn on the baby to cause much of a worry. Even as cute as it was Senente and Raiku both knew to keep a good watch for anything changing, in case the Evee would not like something Yuki would do and decide to bite in retailiation with her not understanding but crying frm being bit. So far they were alright together sonce they were playing on the floor with Yuki more happier than before since in her eyes it was a new toy to play with, not realizing it was a pokemon but would know in time. She had seen them before in her crib etched in the bordor but never really knew what the creatures were with some looking friendly while others a little scary. Evee seemed to have good intentions with her as they went on playing while the kitchen was finally cleaned up from the food fight earlier.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

10,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 am
After the clean up, I headed up to do a bit of studying for the herb test in my class and it was almost Yuki's second birthday and had to make plans for a small gathering here with the squad and Hiroshi and them. I had two plans. One was at the ice rink the other was at a local ramen shop. I started looking around and I was happy that my little girl was having her birthday here soon, until I realized one thing. She was going to be two. I stopped typing and knew well that I had to really watch her more close and spend less time in my study and more time in the living room. I knew well that it was also time to lock up valuables as well and went down to the basement and began to bring up boxes and Everest saw me and took some.
"What's going on, mom?" She asked me and I sat her down.
"With Yuki becoming two, she going to be hard to watch more. We need to put all eyes on her so she won't do anything that you or her my regret. I'm locking my study up, and as for you and your brother, you both need to put things in boxes until this phase is over." I reply and I saw Yuki holding Everest's favorite book and Everest wanted it back.
"Come on, Yuki. Give it back please." She said in a nice tone but Yuki put it above her head.
"Mine!" She giggled and now, it was too late. She was already a step ahead of me with that one word.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:50 pm
Every mother had to hate this phase with their child with the 'mine' phase making the top on Senente's since Yuki would find just about anything and declare it hers, even if it wasnt and she knew it sometimes. It would be something as simple as a bracelet to something a little more dangerous like something from Raiku's drawers where his kunais would be hidden the most. Senente knew that danger and was ahead of the game to childproof the drawers where the weapins were normally kept, and anything els a child Yuki's age would try to grab for to claim her own.
Everest did her best to get her book back but all she got as a response was a mine and Yuki scooching farther out to the point Everest was in tears since she didnt want the book to be broken being her favorite this time around about different european languages.

Just as Everest came closer to grab the book Yuki gave it a good toss on the wall breaking the spine og it as it fell hard on the floor, it was loud and Everest knew that it was damaged and the pages wouldnt turn properly now. She wanted to give her quite a smack but Senente and Raiku made a rule that only the parents were to punish the baby and spanking wasnt in their books since it was resembled to abuse in their eyes. Everest didnt do much but picked up the book and went into her room quietly since she didnt cry much for a broken book, but silently did so.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

10,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:30 am
I picked Yuki up and knew what to do as a punishment as I took her to the back of the hall way and knew well that she hated being sat on the bench and it was still to high for her to jump down. I knew when she was older, this would not work and soon had to think of chores for her to do.

I went into Everest's room and held her to knew knowing that even though she has thousands of books and took it and looked at the spine and took it to my study and placed the pages back together using the extra thread and was able to put that part back together. Taking the cardboard and one of my older books from the same place and really the same book when I started my skating and needed to learn languages. Same cover, but different year and all that.
I placed the tape, than placed the cover, than used the clear tape to fix the spine next, I placed the rubber bands so it can line up and let it sit in my study until it was time.

I waited an hour and went up to take off the rubber bands and took the book back to Everest and handed it to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:18 pm
Everest was still upset at the fact she watched her baby sister break the book in front of her, but she looked behind to see the familier red velvet cover intact and ready to be read again. Senente did all she could to make the book look just like it did and Everest was happy to see it was readable once again taking the book gently and giving her mother a hug.
"Thank you mommy....I thought I wouldnt be able to read it again....but you came in the rescue and saved my book. I'll be more careful of where I place them if sister is going to grab things now."
Everest was back to being giggly as she climbed the ladder in her room where she had a small area on the wall made to be a reading spot and huddled with the book already back to reading deep into the chapter she was last on. On the other hand though Senente was just as happy to see one of her children back to being happy than at the verge of tears, but that didnt last long as she could see Raiku unable to bear Yuki's cries in the room to be put down or given attention, and he was one of those few that would give in too easily if it was just enough to push the limit.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

10,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:57 am
I saw Raiku holding Yuki as she whined and kept saying daddy holding on to his shirt to have her tears hit the black.
"Rai....she almost ruined one of Everest's books. That's why she was on the bench for a punishment." Raiku stiffened up to defend Yuki and took her to her room and put her in her crib and she grabbed her stuffed fox and held it.

Raiku left her in her crib and went out to me.
"What was the punishment for?" He demanded, but he was not going to have me talk with a demanding mood instead, I started to head down stairs to start dinner. Raiku cornered me at the landing.
"When I ask you something you need to answer me." His voice still had a demanding tone and I wanted to get around him but being between the trophy case and the flight of steps to the ground floor, I was going to try and get around him.

"You know, I think you're being to hard on MY daughter. You didn't punish her with no cause. What kind of heartless mother are you?" Raiku asked but I was heading down stairs and as I was putting up my hair, Raiku grabbed the pony tail and began to pull me up.
"I am the man of this house....the father figure. When I want answers....I demand them." He growled. Nasagah came to the landing to ask me what was for dinner and saw Raiku and quickly drew out his kunai and grazed Raiku's arm and that made him let go of my hair, and gravity played the next part as I went down that flight and Nasagah was fast to my side and I stat at the footing of the stairs glaring at Raiku for just having an attitude with me over something that he didn't know what happened. Once he got down to the flight and saw ripped cardboard, and all the boxes.

He picked up the cardboard and saw the red and knew it was from Everest's book and on his phone, he heard Everest was talking to Yuki and tooh the tie out of her hair and said 'Mine'  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:47 pm
The older children had no idea what had just happened or what could be done, to see their father act out much more differently than he used to be. Raiku was never the one to be violent to women but something changed and snapped him to be angry enough to lay a harming hand on Senente, which was something Nasagah nor Everest couldnt believe. It was mainly out of pure rage for being defensive to see the baby on the bench wanting to have attention, but alas was left alone to cry till he heared the noise and cradled her to know it wasnt right in his book, on the other hand how he went with the encounter was definatly a different way that scared the children and he wasnt showing signs of even changing it as all he continued to do was yell at her on why she did what she did, and wanted answers his way as if this was some bottled up anger he was finally letting out for a long time.
The children watched as Raiku shoved Senente around as if she was just someone on the street actong more of a bully over a small thing as a punishment, but after thinking about it hearing what he heared on the phone made him stop in his tracks for a moment, Yuki was in the mine phase and clues of the book shreds made it out that Yuki had done something that wasnt right. Problem was the fact he was in the wrong himself as he saw Senente shaking from the shoves and taunts while the children were huddled together as the baby cried from the violence. At this point there really was no room for a simple apology for the damage done since this was the first it was him out of line, and a simple sorry was going to make the cut. True he was being a defensive father to his baby and didnt like to hear her cry when she was hurt, but it went too far on a reaction without knowing the true facts for the punishment.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

10,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Senente

Versatile Gaian

8,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:00 pm
After his actions, I knew well that Raiku would be feeling the guilt, but, I wasn't going to play the 'Cold Shoulder' or the 'I Hate You' game. I was planing something different with him. I called the oldest two and we headed out a day for the three of us, leaving Raiku to take care of the baby. The three of us headed off the island and headed over to the city and started window shopping.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games