Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

12,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:55 pm
As much as she didnt want to go far on, getting the proper punishment for a child her age was a little of a challenge. Simply spanking Yuki wouldnt cut it since it would make her feel not loved and more hurt, while Senente would regret it later on after doing it. Yuki did something that if it wasnt corrected right on the spot then it would become an even bigger problem, and she would think those kind of words are ok to say when in reality she's swearing to others so young. Most of the book were pretty stern at the fact not to hit the child but to calmly sit down and tell them the words were major nonos, and if said it would mean getting a time out or a toy taken away. Pretty much it was up to the parent to go on if the child was to do if a bad word would to be said, it seemed fair since Senente and Raiku were not parents that love to hit for punishment, and hate to see the children;s face once it was giving. The best thing for now for Senente was to keep Yuki in her crib for some time away from everyone while trying to think if it was Raiku that needed a punishment himself for not being careful of letting out his emotions without taking a second look around, since earlier years he was notorious for having quite a mouth on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:36 pm
I knew well that I had to give Raiku a good punishment for this habit yes, but now, I was to think of his and his worst chore was in my head and it was one that I couldn't help but to use. I could treat him like a kid and spank him, but what I could do was one of two things:

Give him the cold shoulder or have him clean the house from top to bottom. Cleaning was not his strong point when he would always cower at the noise of the vacuum cleaner, but it had to be done. I threw him all the cleaning supplies and leaned back on the couch with a bowl of popcorn, some tea, the remote in my hand, and my laptop was right nest to me.
"Get cleaning." I remarked and was ready for a long day off after what I did for myself  

Senente

Versatile Gaian

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

12,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:48 pm
There was going to be no room for complaining since it was his fault the first time Yuki had swore, but alas he was given a task he hate to do and had no room to say anything and went to work. Scrubbing the floors were the first things to go as he went doing it muttering about and watching his back to make sure Senente wasnt looking but huffed the entire time since he was on hands and knees trying to get the dirt out with the brush and nasty smelling floor cleaner Senente had made herself with organic materials. As much as he wannted to rebel Senente had a way with getting to him and making sure the job was going to get done, going from the floors all the way to the worse next thing.....vacuuming. Like a dog raiku hated the thing and the sound of it that even a MP3 player wouldnt mute all the noise but he endured everything and went for all the floor. For the couple hours that went by Senente watched his progress and could tell it would take some time since out of the list of twenty chores, only three of them were done that she would at least be on the tenth by now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:35 am
It was funny seeing Raiku struggle with the chores, heck. I didn't even help him with Yuki and the day was almost done. He only had seven done as the dinner hour arrived and he had no idea what to cook except some left over carrot casserole with some chicken and brought me the plate.
"Did you learn your lesson?" I smile  

Senente

Versatile Gaian

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

12,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:14 pm
"I have to amit it too well but yes......I never had seen a list so wide like you had it and never wanna see that for a long time. I will not swaer in front of the baby again."
In reality Raiku did had his fair share of a punishment of something he hated for a long time and not have so many skills in there. True cleaning was something he learned as a pid but as an adult now with not many limitations. he didnt bother to keep sharp on them and to do all those in one day was a agony to do. Senente knew from his face that enough was enough with the chores almost done, even though it had taken most of the day for him to do but it was all done with the balance of getting even. He knew now that cursing around Yuki was wrong right now at the time she would pick up on words more easily and repeat as she had heared them. This time was now for the basic vocabulary to learn how to speak not just Japanese but English to be a bilingual baby when she grew up, could communicate with others easily. This time around was just a mistake of how Raiku reacted to pain, without thinking who would be around to hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:26 pm
With that, I nodded and headed out to the kitchen for a good meal and now that I was happy, everyone was as well. I look over to Nasagah and smiled as if i was planing something and it was something that no one knew with the fact that I took this part into my own hands and was getting ready for his birthday and it was still a few weeks away, but now, it was just enjoying dinner with the people I loved the most and feeding Yuki now that Raiku learned his lesson, I knew I had to catch up, but in the morning, it would be no biggie seeings that dishes get done in the dish washer every two days, laundry was every three days, and both days fell in on the same time this week.

As Raiku and I were still getting ready for bed, I had Yuki in our room with us so I could finish the nightly routine of changing her, and she was able to get away from me and pull down the big white sheet from our bed and got curled up in it and when she popped out her little head, we saw her big green eyes and she was moving the sheet when she crawled, but our poor baby just wanted out of the sheet, it reminded me of when I was handed to her after four months of being asleep and Raiku picked her up and brought her over to me and like that, the poor little baby fell asleep safe in her mother's arms  

Senente

Versatile Gaian

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

12,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 pm
Even though she was asleep for a long time after Yuki's birth the bond was still there. With most babies it would have to be direct contact with the mother as soon as they were born or face thinking them as strangers after awhile, she however was one of the very few that still reconized mama through scent and sound knowing she was her mother and wasnt there to hurt her.
Once Senente was able to get the sheet off Yuki tumbled slightly for a moment tired from the little exercise of trying to get right out. There never was a dull moment with the little gorl sonce she would find anything to make a person laugh, even oif it was the most out there or not so serious. Sleep was starting to take a toll as the wobbling baby Yuki started to slow down feeling the floor as soft as it was, before drifting a little on and off before she was picked up and placed in her crib for the night. Raiku did a double check on her crib since if she was able to grab down from the changing table, then getting out of a crib would be just as easy for her but as well a little more dangerous because of the height, so he addeed a few extra locks to keep her in for the night. Once that was done he made his rounds to the other children's bedrooms to tell Everest light out and Nasagah to hop in the bed. Once he went to his room he didnt even have to ask for him to be....since Nasagah had snuck out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:06 am
Not knowing that he snuck out, Raiku headed off to bed and pulled the sheets up on me and him and the calming sounds of the pokemon drifted him to sleep as well as me.

As Nasagah was walking about the island, looking for a way to get off of it so he could go see Sasuke so that he could train him to become a great shinobi  

Senente

Versatile Gaian

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

12,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:17 pm
True it wasnt the right of things to do but for Nasagah, if he was going to be great and better than the rest of his class then having to bend the rules were the only thing possible. Since failing the last ninja test it was a hard blow mainly for the fact that he didnt have all the hands on training he could because of the move to America, if they practiced there than most of the local would consider them all odd for throwing weapons around acting odd, something most western cultures didnt understand from Japan anyways. It wasnt a walk in the park to get off the island since there were many pokemon tha were out night, that could still be an obstacle but Nasagah knew the best ways off the island, getting a headstart on the edge of the bay and jumped. he had been practicing in the dark on this little trick but once he jumped started to run on the surface of the water.
Raiku was able to do the same thing where Nasagah got the mimic idea but unlike his father though he could last longer with pure concentration while Raiku would only be ably to walk on the water for a few steps before sinking. He ran fast possible on the surface of the ocean, on his way to the inland where he was to meet for private lesson by none other than a original of Kakashi's squad. They knew their around the best tricks and knew that one day they would have to teach another the way of the Shinobi, Nasagah trusted Saskue more and went for him for lesson mainly at night while most of Skyline was asleep being able to expand more land to practice with. Once he touch inland he didnt have to wait too long as a swift figure was circling about to give Nasagah a scare but he was more prepared knowing it was his teaching, testing out how he would stand if around the enemy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:17 am
Nasagah tried to remember what I taught him about him not falling for the enemy's tricks and used his hearing to locate and attack.
Strike!
Nasagah heard the trees rustle and took aim behind him, but Sasuke was too fact to be behind him now, he was on his left, than in front of him, than to his right. He scanned and saw that it would be a tree two back, than three, back to two, than three. Once Sasuke got to two, he would throw the kunai and sure enough, he was able to get Sasuke's turtle neck and Sasuke came out of hiding.
"Nice shot." He smirked  

Senente

Versatile Gaian

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

12,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:20 pm
"You can thank my mother for the time she put in to give the upper advantage, I almost studdered a little when I heared you coming, but let my keen will do most of the talking for me."
Nasagah had a bit of a smirk as if he knew how to fight well beyond Saskue, but knew that he needed to know much more than what the academy had to give him. He had to unlock the potential power that laid with any ninja training to level up and learn how to tame it since there were many types of jitsus, but only one would fit a specific person. Nasagah waited for him to come out from the shadow but even though he was to teach him, his student made sure to have a weapon in hand since Saskue was trained by Kakashi, anything was possible for a good test of skill.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:16 am
As Nasagah waited, three different Sasukes came out of the shadows.
"Alright, Nasagah." One said
"Let's see which one of us"
"Is the real Sasuke" The last one gave a big grin to revel that it was Naruto and pounced him and a cloud of smoke came up to show the blonde haired knuckle head which left the other two guessing on who was Sasuke and who was Sakura or Kakashi. He had no clue unless he had Sasuke use the Sharingan and one would not. He looked back and forth as they both stood the same, but the Sasuke that was really Sakura placed the hand behind the back and leaned forward to try and see what his next move was and Nasagah threw a kunai and in a cloud of smoke, Sakura showed herself.
"Basic skill number one: Always see through the enemy." Sakura smiled knowing that he did a good job.  

Senente

Versatile Gaian

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

12,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:16 am
Throughout the traning it started out as basic review of all the things he was taught at school and by his parents, but as well some new in his face approach to a couple new skills he had to learn fast without review. All three of his mentors knew that he had to catch up and if he wanted to pass in the test, he had to have almost zero fear and tolerance. Nasagah was alright with tolerance but fear was another story, if he was to get hit by his oppenent he simply just cry about it, even at his age. Something like that he had to deal with since if he stopped for any reason it will make or break his chances to pass. Even after the test itself when he was in a squad and doing mission, Nasagah had to know when the right times were right, even if it ment having him or a team member die in the end of the choice. The next on his tasks for the night was to continue with shadow clones, since that was always the thing that he was stumped on the most. Though senente had taught a small amout in class, they never actually attempt the jitsu or know from the real and the fake clones. It was all about knowing your insticts and findint the one thing that was different with the others as they tried it again. Almost in a way finding right detail in a split second was what he had to learn and master if he was going to understand the concept.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:30 am
Although it was hard for him to grasp the concept of shadow clones and he would try hard not to cry, Sakura came up with a good idea for him to fight back and not worry about hears and fears. With in a couple of seconds, she transformed into me as the boys turned into a couple of ninjas that were out to get me. Sakura already explained it as Naruto and Sasuke took on the roles of kidnapping her and hoped that it would trigger something and if it didn't that would label a death.

Alright. I'm going to turn into your mommy and Naruto and Sasuke are going to transform into ninjas that will kidnap me. You have to save me like your mommy.

It was his chance to prove to himself to save someone in danger  

Senente

Versatile Gaian

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

12,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:20 pm
It was right there and then that Nasagah had to trick his mind, and relize in survival mode his mother was being taken hostage from the enemy. One of the very many ninja codes he had learn was to do anything for a comrade before thinking they were lost for good if taken, and he went off into the woods as his 'mother' was being taken away. Adreneline was rushing in his small body of the thrill that came with the chase since he thought it was real, everything was real and to regain his grounds and save her was all in his mind for the time being. His enemy was dashing through the trees as Nasagah was getting closer to them hearing the heels of their toes come to the ground with each step. It wasnt long till he was able to let loose his own shadow clones to try and confuse them as he went for the attack. As they were looking around attackind and watching the place smoke up Nasagah lunged freeing his 'mother' from the enemy hands, as Naruto looked up to a kunai to his throat looking up.
"I obtained my comrade and your down." Nasagah was the one looking down for once.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games