Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:34 pm
"I just wanna try to do my best for mommy since I caused such a mess last night with my chasing of the dog, it was my fault that I didnt keep my slippers under the bed and out of sight. This is a way of repaying for what I did and make ammends with everyone."
That part was all fine and dandy for Raiku but even Everest knew that sometimes when he tried hard on something he really wasnt good with, it would backfire at times and make it worse and cooking was one of them. Even though she knew he was doing it to repay for the noise she was pretty close by and was watching him like a hawk making sure the heat wasnt on too high or he didnt overcook something by accident and each time his back was turned she would sneekly stir or flip something in the pan just to not cause a fire or anything but would sleek back to the stool when he turned back around to cook once again. It was more of a game of wits and making sure he didnt send anyone to the hospital from his hands but Everest made sure things were right and gave him the credit just to brighten his day being his little helper pixy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:49 am
As the breakfast was cooked and placed on a plate, Everest was right next to him and opened the door as he saw me sleeping and smiled as he went in. He saw my locket and my aura ring next to my side of the bed and sat the tray down and waited until I woke up on my own time and went to prop my pillows up so I can eat and sure enough the smell of the eggs and potatoes woke me up and I saw the food.
"What is this?" I asked  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:36 pm
He knew there was going to be some question but just made it like a simple gesture of him saying sorry for everything, Raiku gently scoot it closer to Senente as she was starting to wake fully and was happy she was taking the gesture a little better than earlier.
"I just wanted to give you a chance to get a little rest after losing it from the night of my yelling, I was in the wrong and so in return I made breakfest and even am willing to take baby duty the whole day while you get a chance to do what you wish."
She looked at the tray thinking at the fact he had actually cooked this time and knew of his bad skills in the kitchen but a little face at the doorway gave her assurance that everything on her plate was safe for eating.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:04 pm
I reached for the trey and saw the mix that Raiku came up with, but it was from his loving heart and one reason why I fell for him was the fact that he always put me first. I gave him a nod.
"Thanks so much. Why don't you bring Yuki to me?" I ask him and a smile went on his face.
"I'm glad I made you happy. It's my job as a husband, and a father." He said as he looked at me with his gentle toned eyes and walked out to get Yuki  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:12 pm
Her marble eyes were taking its attention to a rolling beetle toy Nasagah had bought to toy with her as her head bopped up to the heavy steps of Raiku coming and knew it was time to play a little keep away from him as he came down, he knew she was in the livingroom but as he turned to look all he saw was a beetle on the ground and looked around her feet in case she went under but nothing. That was a bit of a puzzler and as he went to look Raiku ised his hearing to hear some giggling and not too long he heared it in the hall and though to try and sneak attack since she was a baby and didnt have the motor skills to know something from behind and took to the ceiling, watching from below he released his chakra from the feet and did a scoop and run up the stairs as she laughed from it. Yuki bobbled around in his arms as he came up but for a baby she had some pep in her body as she made her head bop back slamming right into Raiku's lip almost to the point he was gonna drop her but caught her from a footie as she giggled even being in danger but luckly not in fromt of Senente.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm
Raiku heaved a sigh as he walked in with Yuki and I saw him holding his lip.
"Did she head butt you?" I asked and he took his hand away.
"Yeah I'm just glad that she didn't hurt her head or anything in that matter. You would have killed me and I already sat you off in a bad mood." He replied as I held Yuki, but with her now walking, she was at the time to squirm and wiggle out of our grips but sometimes when it was just one room, we would and seeings that we were in the bed room, Raiku locked the window and I let Yuki go as she ventured under the bed and shoved a box out with her head and Raiku knelt down to open it up,

The first thing he saw was a hint if red and white and froze solid as I peaked over and saw his old Anbu mask and he was now worried on if Nasagah saw it and it would inspire him. The Anbu Black ops were an underground group of special trained ninjas and they were the village leader's under cover agents. I remember when I was trying to be one and I didn't make it. Raiku does have a painful memory of those days. One just flooded into his mind that still made him worry. Back when we lived in the Leaf Village and a band of ninjas had me hostage and the Black ops were sent out to rescue me, the leader, Raiku.

When he got to the stone village, he saw me all beaten and bloody. Barley alive and not even responding to his calls. The mission was turned to life or death as the squad was now fighting them off. He was hiding it under his mask though, he was crying as he saw the tint to my face and took off behind the fighting and crossed the boarder to use a fire scroll to send a distress call for help. That mission was one that he had to live with knowing that he cowered out of the fight to save me  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 pm
Even the most strong would have those times of insecurity when they knew the right thing from the wrong, even if it ment having to break a code or two of thoer own to go on with something. This however was different in those times since it was someone he had a deep bond to, if he didnt do what he did then Senente would probably not even be with him right now and the memories seemed almost freash as he thought about it. Just the thought of actually having to see in infamous colors of the mask were enough to rip a would and bring it back into his mind of the dark times those days were, it was all for the honor in his family to be strong and wise but on the darker side it was something to bring fear and power all for the wrong means since the Anbu were not ones to mess with, if you even try to pick a fight with them you might as well just forget even living after that.
Senente saw him and could see that from the box he was remembering something dark from the eirre past he lived and tried to bring him back. Raiku snapped back into reality seeing he was scaring her and looked down to the box the mask resided.
"Those were truely dark times and I wish not to see anything more in this house, not the children especially and I would think I failed as a father if I see one of ours behind a mask of the Anbu."
Raiku was shaky picking up the box and carried it back in the closet where it was far from view and out of mind, the fact of remembering those dark images was enough to get a shake in his legs and had to take a seat on the bed. He knew that for the time being Nasagah was at the age of knowing more of the ninja and the fact of seeing something like that could spark an intrest that even he had as a child and didnt want Nasagah to lose the childhood he had right now going into a path that would ruin him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:45 am
I sat my trey to the side and curled up next to my husband as I knew well that he was scared.
"I broke the Anbu code to save you, but when I saw your face, and how week you were, I had no choice but to get you home. True, Tsunade chewed me out for it, but I would give my life to see your smile again." He said looking down.
"To be honest with you, Raiku, I was ready to die that day, but if you didn't see me...." He put his arms around me to make me stop.
"No more, Senente, no more. I can't take all the pain those days had with me." He said and heard Yuki's babbles as she was in my dresser in the lower part of it where I help my jackets and she popped up with one on her head and we could only see one big marble eye from one of my sleeves  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 pm
It was something any parent whould see as cute if it was their child but this topped the cake even more at the fact how she looked back at them, eyes moving about and looking like a little marble of cuteness. Both Senente and Raiku just burst into laughing as he bent down to pick her up taking the jacket off her face and bounced her a littld to get a good giggle from her, bopping with her daddy was an activity she like that even Senente nor Raiku could realize why she did but if it brought a smile on her face then it was all in good fun then.
"I have to admit it, even though she wont mew as much as she used to do the small little things she does is what takes the bad mood away and make everyone smile."
Even Senente had to agree with that because it was the great truth, for being a baby Yuki would do anything to bring a smile to anyone in the house that was having a frown or bad mood.....she more like the comedy relief everyone wanted and that was what she was doing for Raiku after having a shock to his system from something in the past.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:37 pm
I take the baby and head down to the living room and see that Hibiki was playing with a Pikachu.
"Um...hello, Mrs. Hatchi....I...I woke up and this thing was next to me..." He shied away.
"Pikachu" I replied as I gave it a pet.
"If you want, you can keep it." I said to the boy and his grey eyes met mind as he tried to explain and I reached from the shelf and got him a pokeball.
"Take him, he's yours as he looked at the red and white ball that really over powered one of his hands to where you could not see it.
"How do I...?"
"You just throw it and hit the pokemon and it goes in. You two already have a bond." I smiled as he did what he was told.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:11 pm
He really didnt like the fact that he had to hit Pikachu with it but as well didnt know that once it hit it then the button would press and place it inside, thinking Hibiki gave it a toss and it became the size of an orange taking Pikachu with it in a flash of light right insode. He went to the rolling pokeball and watched it roll for a moment till it stopped and picked it up, though he didnt know what just happened but Senente was all smile at the fact he had his first pokemon and in a way first friend on Earth. True he didnt realize it but it was best since the fears of being in a new world were starting to ease away since even being with Pikachu and it was therapudic in a way since Hibiki started to open up a little bit more to everyone. Hiroshi came in only to bump into his little brother and was a little surprised at the fact he was all smiles for the first time and it was different, Hibiki showed him the pokeball and the fact he caught one for a friend even made him smile too at the fact he was watching him blossem and pat his brother on the head for doing a good deed for himself to know that he was part of the family web weaved on the island and the connections made as well to make everyone happy for one another.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:27 pm
Hiroshi gave him a smile as he held out his own pokeball and had it open up to a cute little Vulpix and he looked at the fox pokemon and it looked at him.
"She comes in real handy when it's dinner time, I hope mamma gets a water type here soon so we can have heat, electricity and water." Hiroshi smiled to me and I nodded as I got lunch ready and Nasagah came in with a pile of wood ready for us to light up when the time came. It was still summer and we would light the fire place up every Friday night only to have Raiku use a Cotonee, Mareep, or Swablu to clean out the soot every month.
"Syther really come in handy to cut the wood." He smiles as he sit them down.
"Alright, sweetie, thanks, but go wash up and you're lunch will be ready." I reply to him and he groans knowing that he hates to bathe.
"He's just like you when it comes to bathing, Raiku." I mutter under my breath  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:46 pm
"I bathe from time to time when it was right to do so......well, I mean when you either force me in or when the smell becomes too much. I know when its bathtime or not."
Raiku tried to defend his ways of being filthy but Senente was more stonger with her glare because of the fact she could lift him if she was given enough will power to do so and the look was created to make sure he made sure he was clean when needed to. Without another sound or anymore judgement Senente made the look that made sure for him to head upstairs and make sure his boy was in the bath taking care of business. Nasagah was sure a stubborn one to the bathing things since in a way to him it was pointless since he would just go back outside and get dirty again.
After he was finally done with a few attempt of trying to break free he finally was spotless and ready for lunch like everyone else was as the children huddled into the kitchen to their chairs and helping with the plates and such when Senente needed them on the table. For her it was a bit much different since the house seemed more bigger since they had the mokenamis with them and moe faces were there, but as well it was a sure sign she had great hospitality and Raiku could see it from her actions as she placed lunch down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:54 pm
As I came in with a hot skillet of stir fry, I have the kids remain where they are with a hot pan full of searing noodles and vegetables. I already also had all types of meat laid out over flames to keep them warm and the kids knew well to use the proper tools to get the meat, but I laid out chicken, ham, beef, types of fish. I started with Everest than made my way around and got to Yuki and had mac and cheese ready for her as I came back out and Raiku's nose was able to find out the lunch and came right from the basement after I told him to take the laundry down.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:09 pm
I it wasnt his stomach that did the sensing it was his good sense of smell that got him to where the good stuff was made, and buzzing like a bee just to come get a little. He had done what Senente had told him and decided to slack about in the basement till the right time came and the food smells would linger down the stairs. She watched him come out literally right from the blue and was helping with the rest of the things to prep the table and put the children at the set table with their plates full of the fried up veggies and such. Luckly for them neither of the children were much of picky eater beside Nasagah getting more protein the most but it was normal boy thing after he was told more meat in his diet would make him a better ninja, but then again it didnt say much to one who would not take a bath unless it was really needed or would make the house evacuate from the smell.

Everest was sitting next to Hibiki and saw how he was actually eating much more from being here almost done with half of his plate, when he would only take a bite or two and let himself go on with the hunger his belly would give him, but after a few days his appitite was approved with the watchful eye of his brother, making sure he was getting the proper nutrients he really did need as well as he had to catch up a lot of things to be in full health.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games